A Couple's Summer Day at the Lagoon

Story Info
A couples time at the lagoon interrupted by school bully...
5.1k words
4.19
15.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry honey... I just can't" I replied looking into the watering begging eyes of my beautiful wife Bianca, the look of disappointment, betrayal and sadness crossing her face before I could no longer see it, the view on her face forever etched in my memory before being blocked by the buttocks of Edward as he stepped forward and entered his penis into her mouth, she gagged as it hit the back of her throat.

I could not believe the situation my 36-year-old wife Bianca and I had found ourselves in. This day had started out so perfectly, the kids had been organised and we had organised a couple of hours for ourselves.

Hearing about a local lagoon, tucked away, we thought we'd escape from the Australian heat beating down on us as another long hot summer confronted us by taking a dip, chilling off and just having some time where we could chat away from the children.

'The word' was that it was quite tucked away, not overly busy and plenty of locations where you could have private moments if you were that way inclined.

Dressed in a pink bikini with white polka-dots, her shoulder length wavy brown hair flowing freely while ensuring modesty with a red and white patterned sarong Bianca met me at the car to being our short journey to our location.

Following a short car trip where the excitement of being kid-free was evident we pulled to the makeshift parking lot and began the little trek down the dirt covered path towards the supposed location of the lagoon. A couple of minutes later the forestry began to clear and sure enough a beautiful, picturesque lagoon awaited us.

While there were some people there, it seemed everyone was well spread apart and was keeping to themselves just simply laying back and enjoying their surroundings.

For the next hour Bianca and I talked, swam, and relaxed. Following a couple of glasses of wine as the afternoon went on I began to rub her beautifully smooth freshly shaved legs, using the palm of my hand to move up and down.

Her head rolled backwards as she let out a soft moan.

This was our long-term sign to each other that things were about to heat up.

But just like that all momentum stopped when a booming voice came from behind me, honestly it startled me considering that everyone else had kept to themselves.

"Well, look who it is... Richard," the voice behind me said. Forcing me to take my attention away from my wife and look to the somewhat familiar voice that until that moment I couldn't quite place. My mouth dropped open in shock, disbelief and anger as I slowly realised who it was that was speaking.

"Hey Edward" I said, not hiding the disappointment in my voice.

Edward. Let me tell you about Edward.

Edward was my age! How do I know this? Because this guy made my high school life a living hell. He was my main antagonist, the person who turned me from an out-going person to the introvert I became before I met my wonderful wife Bianca, who over the last decade or so has slowly worked on bringing me out of my shell.

He may have done some things earlier but for me it truly all started when he claimed one day that I was looking at his dick in the changing rooms after swimming one school day and then he spent the rest of high school ensuring everyone else "knew" I was "queer".

For the record I wasn't looking. You ever get in that headspace where you turn around and kind of become focused on stuff happening in your own head, then you suddenly realise that you have been staring at the same spot on the wall or something for ages? That is what happened.

Anyway, the tormenting wasn't just going around and telling everyone that'd listen that I was gay who sucked dick and fucked guys everywhere and anywhere, but things were physical. You see the area I grew up in people didn't take kindly to the 'type' Edward had made me out to be, so I'd constantly be shoved into lockers, even some of the nerdier kids wanting to prove they weren't the 'bottom' of the 'totem pole' went out of their way to pick on the 'gay' kid.

It got to the point I quit the swim team, I stopped going out with friends, I didn't go to any parties, I didn't even go to my graduation -- my life was ruined all over some idiots' false claims just because he thought he was "God's Gift" to women.

Now, here I was with my beautiful wife having some time with her and this clown who I still actively avoid in the local community comes bursting in like some sort of modern age "cock block".

"Oh, and who is this?" Bianca asked forcing me out of all the memories playing over in my mind.

"I'm Edward," Edward offered up as if though everyone was meant to know who "Edward" was. Sensing that the name rang absolutely no bells with my wife he continued "your boyfriend here used to drool over my cock at high school."

"Like fuck I did," I retorted. Standing up in order to finally deck this wanker for making my life a living hell. Once on my feet however I was frozen in place.

"And what?" a guy from behind Edward who I hadn't seen earlier stepped forward, along with another cohort. Neither of whom I had seen before, but both were bigger than I was both in height and in muscle.

"And nothing," I said meekly, sitting back down. Realising very quickly how this could get out of hand being outnumbered.

"My HUSBAND and I are out having US time, if you don't mind." My wife said stoically.

"Well now it looks like YOU are having US time," Edward said with a smile on his face as he stepped closer, indicating to the other two bozo's that were with him when he said the word US when replying.

Edward placed his hands in his shorts and pulled out his semi-hard penis, he ran his hand along the length of the shaft a couple of times as it continued to harden in his hand. Doing so he took another step towards wife now standing just beside her head.

"Richard," Bianca said realising how close Edward's cock was to her and what he was wanting from her. Tears began to well in her eyes. I quickly glanced between the three gentlemen. Edward beside my wives' head and the other two men now repeating the actions of Edward and moving closer. There was nothing I could safely do.

"I'm sorry honey... I just can't" I replied looking into the watering begging eyes of my beautiful wife Bianca, the look of disappointment, betrayal and sadness crossing her face before I could no longer see it, the view on her face forever etched in my memory before being blocked by the buttocks of Edward as he stepped forward and entered his penis into her mouth, she gagged as it hit the back of her throat.

His two bozo friends started hooting and hollering, giving each other high-fives as they both pulled their shorts down and began to rub their pervy hands all over my wife's body. At first Bianca tried to move her hands away but she too knew it was pointless and soon their hands were clearly in control of her body.

"That's it suck it slut," Edward said as he again entered his cock roughly into her throat, she gagged as the intruder protruded into her throat, she made a muffled sound -- probably one in protest of his name calling -- but to the outside it sounded like a moan and that seemed to be all the encouragement the three men needed.

The first man, who looked slightly older than the rest of us, moved his hands up Bianca's silky-smooth legs until he reached the tie in her bikini bottoms, wrapping his fingers on one of the tabs he pulled loosening it and helping it away from her body.

To her credit Bianca at first tried to cover up, her hand immediately going into modesty mode and attempting to cover her freshly shaved pussy that she had prepared particularly for today. I don't know whether this turned the older man on, or annoyed him, because he wasted absolutely no time in grabbing her wrist forcefully and pulled it away.

My lovely wife yelped softly around Edwards cock as his friend grabbed my wives' hand and pulled it away from covering up. The other man, this one stockier yet more around our age then stepped in and started to get involved.

"Let's fuck her," he suggested as his hands grabbed at her right breast squeezing it hard again bringing another yelp from my wife, I am sure even she felt embarrassed that her body responded to her being a sensual person and the treatment of her breast resulted in her nipple hardening.

"This slut likes it," the older friend said upon noticing her nipples hardening, clearly pointing them out and all three of them sharing a little chuckle. This man reached his other hand, that wasn't restraining Bianca's hand, between her legs and started to rub her pussy, despite squirming at first Bianca soon relented, relaxed and welcome the visiting fingers with a low sultry moan around Edwards cock.

"And look at that pathetic fag over there just watching," Edward said, glancing over at me as they all laughed again. That is when it dawned on me, they were right. I was no man sitting here while three men, including my high school bully -- were assaulting my wife.

But in saying that, at the same time it was a turn on seeing the whole scene in front of me. I had watched plenty of pornographic material that was just like this -- and here was the sexiest woman I knew, my wife, in that situation.

In addition while we had attempted to spice up our 'Sex Life' she had developed a 'slutty' persona named Abby -- it came from myself typing messages too fast and Baby coming through as Abby more times than I'd like to admit -- although apart from dressing up in the room, starting to do anal and talking about all the things she WOULD do there wasn't much evidence of this slut Abby... this was me seeing her in a position she said she WOULD do just the opportunity had never presented itself.

Until now...

It was as if though Edward was expecting me to arch-up and argue back or try to do something. The reality being the complete opposite -- while I wasn't happy it was him; I was quite turned on watching my wife in this position so I was not going to.

Sensing this it seems Edward wanted to push the envelope. See how far he could take things before I'd snap.

"All fours Whore," he effectively ordered my wife upon pulling his dick out of her mouth. She immediately looked at me, fear and confusion on her face. I knew this was my make-or-break moment and I had to speak up.

"You heard the man Abby," I said after pondering the situation for a second. The look of confusion washed away, as the realisation of what I said sunk in. The fear dissipated and soon the look I had seen many times over our relationship.

SLUT MODE ACTIVATED.

It was as if the answer had given her permission to bring Abby to the forefront, she realised that her husband really was not going to stop this and in fact was now encouraging it.

She nodded and repositioned from her previous sitting position to be on all fours.

Her head was at the end towards where the two friends stood, while her lower half was now facing Edward who wasted no time positioning his seven-inch uncut penis at the entrance to her pussy.

His cock covered in the spit and saliva from her mouth and throat he had previously been fucking wasted no time entering her as she looked me in the eyes and groaned -- something she always did when I watched her with other men, her knowing it was a turn on for me.

Moving her hips backwards with Edwards thrust forward let to him letting out a loud moan, enough for others nearby to glance across and see the scene playing out in front of them if they were in the right position around the lagoon.

"Fuck Damen," the short stockier mate said when the older man hooked his thumbs into his shorts and pulled them down to his ankles revealing a longer cock than Edward, only by about an inch or two, but a much thicker cock by about two inches.

The man, now identified as Damen, stepped forward and Bianca wasted no time opening her mouth to welcome the new manhood in. Damen joined Edward in moaning loudly as my wife closed her lips around his shaft and began to slide her head along the length of his shaft.

"Fuck Nic, this whore's good," he said turning his head towards the remaining friend, the stockier one, as more of his length disappeared into Bianca's throat. This prompted Nic to pull his shorts to the ground and discard them in what seemed to one smooth movement.

His cock was much the same as Edwards only his was circumcised -- the wife's favourite. He stood next to his friend Damen, and it took no more prompting for my wife to begin alternating between the two cocks, sucking on one while using her hand to continue to tug on the other.

For the next five-to-ten minutes the scene in front of me played out, Edward was fucking my wife doggy style -- slamming into her wet and dripping pussy -- his thrusting forward forcing her head forward onto the shaft that was in her mouth while her hand seemed to be in the same motion, sliding down the length of the cock in her hand with Edwards thrust in, and sliding up the length of it when Edward drew backwards preparing for the next thrust.

Meanwhile, I was sitting in my previous spot the only difference the aching hardon within my shorts as I watched my wife with three other guys while just being feet away.

"Edward, let us get some of that slut's cunt." Nic said, his vulgarness taking me by surprise somewhat, however knowing Bianca liked the dirty talk let it all slide.

Edward was obviously the leader of this little group with Nic and Damen his followers, just as Edward had been the 'leader' at high school.

You could tell from the look on his face that he was thinking. Once he began to speak it was evident, he had previously been pondering what position to get her in, or what to do next.

Once he explained the position and what was to happen the four of them manoeuvred into where they needed to be. Nic was now laying down on the beach towel Bianca and I had earlier in the day set up for comfort.

Bianca was straddling him, lining her soaking pussy up with his hard cock before slowly lowering herself onto it. The pair moaning as he slid into her eventually the entire length being engulfed by her vagina.

For thirty or so seconds the pair got into a rhythm where she'd lower herself and he'd thrust his hips upwards, Damen slapped his fingers into my wives' mouth forcing them as far down her throat as he could get them while she sucked and slobbered all over them, coating them the best she could.

Damen withdrew the fingers from Bianca's mouth and pulled them away, some spit clinging to her and the fingers with the strand continuing to stretch before eventually snapping and the bulk of it falling to cover her chin.

He then lowered himself behind her, where he had been standing reaching around to have my wife suck on his fingers, to near where his friend Nic was laying on his back fucking my wife and placed two of his fingers against her butthole.

She was relatively new to anal, we had only been doing it for a couple years and until today it had been our "special hole," meaning despite our sexual exploring that hole was the hole that was strictly for us -- she didn't hesitate like she may have in the past, she knew I was not stopping this by now.

The next time she lowered herself on Nic's cock Damen pushed against the puckered anal lips and eventually with a little bit of force the fingers entered her tube, sending entirely new sensations through her body that felt completely different to when she had used a Dildo inside her a few times while I was fucking the very hole Damen's fingers were.

He paused... he was gentle... then he wasn't, and her moans carried a tone of pain with them. As she again slid down Nic's pole, Damen did his most forceful thrust yet and as she cried out Edward stepped forward and silenced her by again slamming his dick in her mouth, stuffing her mid-groan.

Again, the process continued for a couple minutes, Bianca having her mouth stuffed by Edward, Nic pounding into her pussy and Damen fucking her arse with two of his fingers, that was until he entered a third stretching it even further -- she again gasped around the cock in her mouth.

Then Damen lowered himself further, almost as if he too was straddling Nic, he positioned his bigger and thicker cock at the entrance of her tube that just moments earlier had three fingers in there. I was worried as he wasn't lubed up and the saliva from her mouth from the blowjob earlier had all but dried up.

Before I could voice any concern Nic stop thrusting for a second, as did Edward, then a loud moan escaped Bianca's throat -- still stuffed with Edward's manhood -- as Damen forced the tip of his cock through the lips and into the tubes of my wife.

His dick both larger in length and width than mine. I could tell it was painful, I could tell it was stretching her insides more than they had ever been stretched, and yet I sat motionless as he slid even more of it inside of her tight canal.

Although just a third of his cock had entered her Damen began to withdraw from inside her ass until just the tip remained. Bianca's face was red and flustered. All I could do was imagine the burn her insides was feeling by not only having the biggest penis she had before in her arse, but the 'lack of stretch' available by also having a penis in her pussy.

Exchanging a knowing look with his mates Damen looked down towards his cock and spat on it, some droplets missing and landing on Nic's chest.

"Fuck dude," Nic exclaimed.

"Fuck up man, it's too dry," Damen responded as he spat again, providing more wetness onto his manhood.

Edward was the first to move again, sliding his cock into Bianca's mouth and making it disappear down her throat hitting past her tonsils as he went. Nic then started thrusting again -- while Damen remained still, as if waiting for the perfect moment.

Bianca began to moan, the feeling insides her overwhelming, a cock in her mouth and her pussy it was stuff she had always thought about doing, wanted to do, but never given the opportunity, and yet here she was in front of her husband with it happening -- an added bonus of the cock in her arse, although it was the largest she had it hurt, it burned and was painful she was enjoying the sensation.

Then it came -- even around Edward's cock you could hear the pain in her tone when once she slid herself down on Nic, Damen took the opportunity to again push more into her arse, only this time it wasn't easily slid in, it wasn't even the up to the third of his shaft he had previously had in there. This guy had slammed his entire length into her in one foul swoop -- even nearest his balls which still had zero amount of lube.

He didn't even give her butt time to acclimatise to its new stretched state, as soon as the length of his shaft entering as far as he could get it he withdrew it again to the tip and slid it straight back in the full length, another groan from my wife.

I glanced around to see if anyone was still watching the action that had been brought to their attention earlier and noticed a couple across from us where now fucking. The guy was looking straight over at us, while his female companion was riding him reverse cowgirl style who couldn't keep her eyes off my wife in her predicament.

On a slight angle but nearby a single man, young mid-twenties who openly had his cock out and was masturbating while watching the show my wife and the three men were putting on.

Another few hard and fast thrusts in her arse and the painful moans of my wife stopped, replaced by pleasurable ones as she entered a rhythm of the two cocks entering her two holes behind her while also satisfying Edward by taking him deep into her throat.

Bianca swirled her tongue around as much of Edwards cock she could reach while it was inside her mouth, this man in front of her was holding onto the side of her head and pulling her forward until the entire length was down her throat and his balls banged against the little crevasse on her chin.

12