A Couple's Summer Day at the Lagoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cheeks shaped inwards as she sucked and groaned, she had learned that men like when you moan and groan around their cocks, so it was something she had introduced into her repertoire over time, that she liked to bring out.

The pounding she was receiving in her other two holes were intensifying as the two men continued their thrusting hitting their intended targets inside, the pair in such unison their balls guided each other forwards, her moans grew louder despite muffled.

Edward took a small step backwards. Enough for his cock to slip from Bianca's lips.

His knees began to shake as though he was trying to stand un the middle of an earthquake, his hips began to shake uncontrollably before the head of his cock erupted and the first wave of cum exploded sending it flying across the air and splattering across her face.

She opened her mouth and attempted to catch as much of the second and third wave that erupted from his ball sack, although from my position you could see he was deliberately missing as he coated her face.

"Bro, you're getting it on me," Nic complained from underneath, as sure enough some of Edward's manjuice ricochet and dripped on him.

"Shut up it's not the first time you've had my cum on your face," Edward shot back, immediately silencing Nic.

The pace between the two on the bottom continued as Edward began to calm down from his orgasm and looked at his handy work.

I tried to avoid eye contact, while the scene in front of me was hot -- this guy was still an arsehole. In my efforts to avoid his glance I looked back at the guy near by us and he was furiously pumping his cock. I motioned for him to come over.

He looked a little shocked, hesitated a little before he stood from his position and walked towards us. As he approached to ease any fear or tension, he may have had I invited him to use Bianca's mouth.

His cock already out he didn't need a second invitation and immediately stepped to my face of my wife, who opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, and entered his cock into her. It was only about five pumps into her mouth before he was pulling out and just as Edward had done started unloading over her already cum covered face.

"Fuck man," Nic cried out again as more cum began to rain down on him as he continued to fuck my wife's pussy from underneath.

"Need I say it again, it's not the first time you've had everyone's cum on your face fag," Edward, who had now decided to sit down and help himself to a drink called back. The stranger said thank you and scurried off, quickly collecting his towel and disappearing.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum," Damen said after another couple minutes of fucking my wife.

"Yeah, me too," Nic said.

"Cover that slut's face," Edward said upon hearing his two friends reaching their climax. While both attempted to argue at first, they each stopped mid-sentence and pulled their cocks from their respective holes, Bianca's arse quickly shrivelling up as if glad to be rid of its intruder.

Damen stood first, before Bianca threw her leg back over Nic to 'un-straddle' herself, they were now standing in front of her my wife on her knees with their pulsing cocks just inches from her face. I glanced down at my own hardon which was responding to how turned on this entire situation had made me, how slutty my wife looked, yet how sexy with her face dripping with the cum of two men and another two ready to go.

In fact, make that three.

I stood from my seated position and joined the other two men who were standing in front of my wife. I stood in between them, shoulder-to-shoulder, figuring we could truly cover her face from all 'all-out-attack', I whipped my cock out and started to jerk off.

I glanced across at Edward, he had a smile on his face like he was very satisfied with the scene in front of him. He was such an arsehole, but he was an arsehole I couldn't complain with -- not in that moment it was a very satisfying scene.

It kind of reminded me back in the day, our final year of high school shortly after we had both turned 18. We had just finished swimming and we were in the changing rooms drying off and preparing to go home afterwards.

I was already dried, dressed and sitting on the bench scrolling through my phone to see what I had missed out on over the last couple of hours on social media when out of the corner of my eye something caught my attention.

As I turned to see what it was there was Edward, he was always the last out of the pool -- being the star swimmer of the team I suppose it was something you'd expect -- he had stripped from his swimming gear and was starting to dry off.

That was nothing new. What was new though was it was the first time I had paid attention to a cock that wasn't my own. It was bigger than mine, not by much, but it was swinging around as his body moved. It was hard not to notice.

Being honest, at that moment in time I was addicted to a website named Literotica where I spent most of my free time jacking off over stories written by others, to enhance my sexuality and learn things I ventured into many categories, one ultimately being Gay Male.

So, as I sat there in that changing room with Edward a little further down the bench, his cock out and swaying around, my mind wandered and started to think about some things. What would it be like with a dick in my hand? Would I be able to suck one? Could I even suck one? Would I fit this in my mouth? What does cum taste like? If I sucked a cock and he came in my mouth, could I swallow it?

There were so many things that were just wandering around in my mind that it wasn't until I notice his cock was no longer swinging but instead growing hard that I stopped looking at it and looked up, he was looking directly at me, so I quickly looked away.

From that day forwards he called me "gay," and a "Fag," and yet here we were all these years later, he had been satisfied by fucking my wife and blowing his load over her face.

Standing in between the two men all these thoughts came back to me, I glanced to my left there was Damen with his bigger cock, and to the right Nic with a cock much like Edwards. There in front of me my wife with two loads already on her face and three cocks with loads to come.

The cum plastering her face and dripping down her chin was a turn on it was so hot! I wanted to cherish this moment, I wanted her to have her moment and be covered in five loads of cum like the slut she had always wanted to be.

But at the same time I... just... needed... to... know...

I reached both my hands down. One to the left, one to the right and wrapped my hand around the respective cock on that side, both men groaned as my fingertips touched -- only just on the case of Damen.

I started to tug slowly, but they were not having any of it, both men beginning to thrust against the palm of my hand as they wanked themselves. This only continued for two minutes before Nic was the first.

"Oh fuck," he said as his balls began to empty and unload his white, sticky load all over Bianca's face adding to the previous two. The view looked to set his mate Damen off as his cock soon followed suit beginning to empty as the sound of the sticky liquid hitting her skin filled our area.

He groaned loudly, as did the guy across from us who shot his load into his partner as they continued to enjoy the show that was happening. As both of their cocks finished their eruption, I turned my attention to mine.

I placed my hand around it and started to pump.

"Cum on my face Sir," Bianca said to me through her cum covered face in the sultriest voice she could. That was the pet word my 'slut' uses in my bedroom.

"Anything you say Abby," my reply before my balls soon erupted and I added the fifth load onto my slut wives face for the day. The heat from the summers day almost baking the earlier loads on already.

"I just love summer days," Bianca said on the drive home, her face still covered in cum.

12