A Courtmartial?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as the word was out that I was divorcing, the officers' wives turned me into a marriage project and it's a full-time job staying one step ahead of them and their constant efforts to set me up with "someone suitable". I avoid most of those, and when I need my pipes cleaned out, I either take matters in hand or take advantage of one of the many single female career officers who are discreet and no danger to my reputation.

The one thing I do miss about not having Jacqui around is constantly renewing my stash of many, many videos that I accumulated as she cycled through her various lovers. I'll have to make do with the ones I have I suppose or I guess I could have someone wire up her and Maria's new house to keep me up to date on their latest escapades. It's a thought.

As I record this story, I'm lying in bed watching a video with the sound turned down. Jacqui and Maria are sprawled languidly on a king-size bed in an upscale hotel room, and the contrast between the 5'1" milk-white redhead and the 6'0" caramel-colored amazon is a sight to behold. Maria is truly a spectacular woman, muscled and graceful with silky skin that just shines, and Jacqui is just as beautiful in her cheerleader/model way. Her love and lust are obvious as she kisses Maria sensuously, and then winds her way down between the muscular, wide-spread thighs and tries to stuff her whole head into the other woman's cunt. As I turn on the sound to the video, I can hear Jacqui snuffling and snorting liquidly, trying to breathe as she simultaneously attempts to burrow, lick, suck, and survive the experience.

Stroking my hard cock, I watch Maria achieve a muscle-locking, keening orgasm, leaving Jacqui soaked with juices from her chin to her hairline. After slithering back up her lover's body and sharing what must be the delectable taste of her pussy through well-lubricated, passionate kisses, Jacqui then begins licking all over that silky Mayan body. From hairline to toes, nipples to knees she doesn't miss a square inch of the smooth satiny skin until finally, she tugs until Maria turns onto her stomach. As she begins to lick her way worshipfully down the broad delta of Maria's back, I begin to stroke my hard cock faster, and, when Jacqui spreads the larger woman's ass cheeks wide, gazes down adoringly, and then sinuously bends forward and sinks her face into the humid darkness, tongue-first, Maria screams, and I come.

The End

12
  • COMMENTS
51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The male character in this is horrible! He doesn't even try to save his family! And to basicly force his wife and kids to leave! Just so his precious reputation is not messed up! Wow. Just horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Never been in the military but know quite a few . All had the same description and mind you none were away at war , maybe some during but none in combat. That there fellow female military are so outnumbered with young horney guys that they are getting fucked all the time with tons of options for them as well. They try to be one of the guys and a woman at the same time. One was say the ten that directly were in his unit if home would be considered wild pig whore’s. They all tried dp’s and a few others that lived on base all over for decades said the married deployed soldiers wives all were cheating either with other officers or guys from the outside. One was going in a seedy motel with a beautiful black stripper from a local club and saw a much higher coming out with a much younger black guy who was a poster child for gang banger wether he was or wasn’t. He made a point to say hello as she freaked out . A few days later he told her to meet him at another motel and he fucked her often . He said pick a rough really wild porn times ten and that’s how he fucked her. He took her ass every time . She protested the first few times but got use to it and loved it . She admitted the black guy was only 20 her one and only time snd it was a fantasy to get fucked by a black guy . She said he used every racial slur you could think of , took her ass had her rim his ass and shot all over her face and told let go home to soldier boy and feed him my load . How fucked updated is that . I’d love to believe that military wives would be more honorable but I believe that most are and only the lower percentage of entertaining stories are spread

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 3 years ago
Well written and spot on!

Very well written, very good plot, and you had the military parlance down cold.

It's such a shame that he had to kick her out when he got off on their videos. Yeah, that wouldn't have helped out his career at all. Only by retiring could Senior Master Sergeant Maria have moved in with them and had a long term threesome. Oh, well. She wouldn't and shouldn't have to sacrifice her career. But what a fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok, he should be kicked out.

The honor code, won't lie cheat or steal or tolerate anyone that will.

This excuse for a colonel violated them all.

And what man allows the cheating, even enjoys it. And gives up his daughters?

No this is vile corrupt character you wrote and he should have paid a Price.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Time to Trade Up Wife wants hall pass, husband may trade up.in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
Independence Day He made his own declaration.in Loving Wives
Butt Dialed Wayward Wife accidentally Calls Husband.in Loving Wives
Rebirth Her betrayal destroyed him, but she kept one last secret.in Loving Wives
More Stories