A Cousin Fantasy Come True Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He butt jutted backwards and I know she could tell I was fully erect. She gave a little more motion sliding back and forth on me to which my cock once again danced on its own. I felt her roll more onto her back, with her hand returning to mine, seemingly to keep the contact between us, but moving it more towards her other breast. Now rather than her ass on my dick, her hip was firmly up against me.

Through light slits in my eyes I watcher her face as she yawned and looked around the room. I could feel her pulse had risen quite a bit since she woke. I wasn't going to give away that I was awake, but my hips began to move. She slowly moved her one hand off of mine, but raised her shirt and returned her had to me. I could now feel her gently squeezing my hand, as if she were using me to play with her nipple. I let my fingers do some playing as if I were having a wonderful dream that was being lived outside of them. As I did so I began to wrap my top leg over hers and allowed my hips to press in and out, rubbing my erection on the side of her leg.

I could feel her move position with her legs, in what felt like she was opening them up. I couldn't see clearly with the bedding, but it seemed like her other had had now moved low on her body. Her hips began to move at the same time her hand that had been commanding mine moved to her other breast and I could see that she was now playing with her own nipple.

The pace of my hips moving increased and so did hers. I was now certain that she was playing with her pussy, getting herself off right there next to me. A couple times when I thrust with my hips or pinched her nipples, she looked over at me, only to see the face of someone still being visited by the sandman. Comfortable that I wasn't aware of what she was doing she once again shifted her weight and I could feel that she was lowering her leggings. The material slipped away from her hips and my erection was now against her skin.

My breathing became shallow and I could feel the pre-cum starting to drip from my cock as this new sensation tantalized it. I was no longer worried about her discovering I was awake as she had gone down a path that got her stirred up into her own sexuality. Her hand and arm now moved at a rapid pace in what I could only guess was rubbing her clit. She let out tiny moans, quiet, but detectable. With her free hand I now felt her reaching to her side and searching for my penis. She gently stroked its side as my hips pushed into her. I thought I was about to cum as her body began to tremble and those low moans now resembled much more of a frantic tone. With a few drastic pulses on the bed her motion stopped and her heavy breathing was more pronounced.

She lay there motionless for a couple minutes while my body naturally continued to move against her. Then I felt her completely strip off her leggings as she gently got up off the bed and headed into the bathroom. As she went pee I fished the leggings out from under the covers so that I could see if I could smell that wonderful scent of her sex that she had shared with me a couple days before. Sure enough they were wet from when she had begun her masturbation session and the sweet smell of her pussy was quite intoxicating. I heard the toilet flush and stuffed the leggings back beneath the covers.

The bathroom door opened and Veronica walked back into the room in the oversized shirt she had worn the night before. She stopped at her dresser and pulled out a fresh pair of panties, the black mesh-like ones from the video and slipped them on. I began to roll on my back and act as if I were just waking up as she climbed back in bed under the covers with me, but further away than we had been all night long. She said "good morning! I guess I fell asleep in here with you last night. I hope you don't mind! But then looking at the tent you have going on under those covers I guess you didn't!"

We both laughed and I told her I had covered her up and at some point had waken up to holding her but didn't remember much of anything else. She said the last thing she remembered was watching tv and then waking up being poked in the butt by my dick.

I looked down and under the covers, just a thin sheet now, grabbed my erection and said, yup, it will do that sometimes. At the risk of being shamed I gave my dick a few strokes and joking that I needed to calm it down this morning. And then, at that moment, I decided to be more forward than I had been previously and said "Can we spoon again? That was so comfortable and I just don't want to get out of bed yet."

The look on Veronica's face was priceless. Especially seeing I knew she had just gotten off next to me and didn't know that I knew she did. She had this slightly devious look that was being masked by a bit more of a subdued look. Without any words being said, she moved back towards the center of the bed, laying on her side, facing away from me. I moved back into position with my hard on firmly planted against her rear and my arm reaching over her, my hand resting on top of hers.

I wanted to take her, right then and there, but even though she seemed comfortable with me naked up against her back I didn't think that would be in the cards. I let out a long sigh and thanked her. She didn't respond verbally, but did nestle back into me a bit almost as if saying that she understood. This certainly wasn't calming my dick down at all and I couldn't help but to move my hips. I picture her butt in this panties and how they were see through in the back and now my penis was rubbing right up against her.

"Here cuz, let me help you with that again." she said as her back arched slightly which caused my member to shift lower down and now rather than sliding along the crack of her ass, the tip was pressing into her and moving more between her cheeks and into the warmth between her legs. Only the thinnest of fabric was separating me from having intercourse with my cousin.

I felt her adjusting her back side, welcoming me into that position more and more. I could feel the heat of her pussy on the tip of my dick as my pelvis still slowly moved back and forth against her. My breathing got heavy an and I could sense hers rising as well. Both of our hips moving in a gentle rhythm. My hand slipped down to grasp her hip bone, lifting up her t-shirt slightly and feeling the fabric on her underwear. Surely pre-cum was flowing from me, but I could sense moisture that wasn't just my own.

I started to pull the side her her panties down, thinking maybe there was a chance after all, but was met with her hand stopping me and her words "We can't. Don't stop though, I want you to be able to get off." All I could muster at that point was a slightly panting "ok, that sound good." I held her hip and continued to pulse in and out between her cheeks and driving the fabric slightly into her pussy.

She was moaning just enough to make me feel even hotter. I was quickly approaching the point of no return. I felt her adjust her leg up slightly and then felt her hand touch the underside of my penis, pressing it up against her, guiding it between her lips. After pressing into her hand and pussy a few more times I felt her start to shudder and I called out "Cuuuuzzzzzz!" as I came all over her hands, panties, pussy, and thighs. I continued with more gentle presses into her as my orgasm completed and my head was far off in space.

She rocked her hips a few more times, gently rubbing my penis as the last few drops of cum oozed out. We lay there quietly, both of us catching our breath and trying to collect our thoughts on what had just happened. I'd love to say that the afterglow lasted for a long time and we lay there for hours, but it wasn't much after we stopped that we could hear noise downstairs. People were up and we needed to clean up before anyone caught on to what was going on up there.

Veronica sat up, stripping her t-shirt off to use to wipe up the mess I had just created, between her legs. She rushed off to the bathroom where I could hear her peeing and then washing up. In the meantime I retrieved my shirt that I had stripped off the night before and used that to clean myself up a bit. She came out of the bathroom in her robe to grab some clothes and then disappeared back in there for a couple moments. I found that quite odd seeing as to what had just happened, but I guess her modesty had returned.

Once she was dressed and teeth brushed, I cleaned up and got dressed for the day. I had to head for the airport in a few hours, so it was just as well to get it done now. Once downstairs and starting to prepare breakfast for everyone, I noticed that Veronica had barely said more than a few words and was definitely avoiding eye-contact with me. My heart sunk, feeling that if I hadn't already put a strain on our friendship, this definitely would. After we all ate, Veronica went upstairs to shower and get ready.

Mid-morning and afternoon went by with very little talking. I finished with my packing and the time had come to head to catch my flight home. Veronica had arranged for her eldest son to drive me to the airport so she could get some chores done around the house. We hugged and exchanged the typical "love you cuz" words as I walked out of the house thinking that this was the end.

While waiting for my flight I couldn't keep from texting her:

Me: "I'm sorry! I feel so bad leaving like this."

Her: "No, you don't need to be sorry. I'm sorry! I shouldn't have let things go like it did the last few days and especially not this morning."

Me: "It's not your fault, it's mine."

Her: "Mutual then. I just need time to reflect on what happened and my feelings. I do love you cuz!"

Me: "Ok, I understand. You know you're the most important person in my life and I love you very much."

Her: "I do. Have a great flight."

Those 3 hours in the air left me with nothing but time to think. But I wasn't really regretting. I don't think I would do things differently if I had a do-over. I did feel bad for the position I put Veronica in though. My mind was back and forth between the sexual releases I had and the guilt.

When I landed and turned my phone back on, there was another text from Veronica.

Her: "I really enjoyed our visit. Every moment of it! While we can't go this far again, I wouldn't take back what happened."

Her: "Oh, and here's a new picture for you to keep."

She had attached a picture of the underwear that she wore this morning. The crotch was covered in the drying remnants of our combined juices. Odd? Maybe, but definitely a sweet memory from my trip.

12