A COVID Journey Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We spent more time fixing my makeup and hair for the formal picture. We got some very nice pictures of me smiling, wearing a very nice and somewhat revealing evening dress and four-inch heels. Under it was a shelf bra, garters with thigh-high stockings, and some very transparent panties. We took a picture of me without the dress on so he could appreciate the whole outfit.

We ended with a few pictures of me in a bikini. We picked out the best of each set and sent the pictures to him. I also told him my name was Alice and my address.

Afterward, I hugged my daughters and we all decided to play with each other the rest of the night. Each hour we'd stop to play a game of chance. The winner got to pick who the dominatrix would be for the next 60 minutes.

He responded that night and asked if I would meet him for either lunch or dinner on Thursday, two days away. He told me to reply to his text number so we could set this up faster.

I texted my reply, "Howard, I am available for both, tell me where and when and I will be there. -Alice"

He texted me back telling me to meet him for dinner at what is probably the best restaurant in town. It's not far from my home. They were open for limited indoor dining. He told me to wear the outfit shown in the pictures including the undergarments and to meet him there at 7 pm. I had only seen his avatar, so I had no idea what he actually looked like.

I texted him asking, "How will I know who you are? I don't know what you look like."

His reply, "I know what you look like and that will be enough. Be on time. But so you know it is me here's a picture." The picture showed him standing on a cruise ship with the golden gate bridge in the background. He was wearing a white Irish flat cap, a blue short sleeve shirt, brown khaki shorts, and brown tennis shoes without socks. With his big grin, I thought that he was quite handsome. I noticed that he didn't have a full beard, it was a close-cropped goatee.

I texted back asking "Thank you for the picture. You are very handsome. I thought you had a full beard but I do love the goatee. BTW, how should I address you".

He replied "Currently I have a goatee, I sometimes grow it out for ski season. As far as what you call me, in public, you will call me Howard and I will call you Alice. In private you will call me Master and I will call you 'Slave'."

"Master" I replied, "Is there anything I should do to prepare for our dinner?"

While I was waiting for his reply, I got a text - with a form attached - from the county saying I had tested negative for COVID. I sent him a text with the good news and I attached the form. My daughters also received the same news within a few minutes of me.

After about 30 minutes he replied "That is good news, attached is the form from my Doctor saying I am COVID negative. BTW, I can tell from one of the pictures that you are not clean-shaven. I will not accept any hair on your body below the neck. Please correct that before we have dinner. Stubble is also unacceptable. Send a picture as proof."

"Yes, Master" I replied.

I told my girls that I needed to be clean-shaven before the dinner in two nights. My girls encouraged me to let them do a wax treatment on me because they had all the equipment. I guess I should have known that. They were smooth everywhere below the neck.

I had never gotten a wax treatment. My girls warned me it would be painful the first time, but not as bad after the first time.

Michelle said, "We need to gag and tie you down so you don't make much noise and don't thrash around while we are working on you."

This worried me a little, but I agreed. I also got a little excited.

They told me to completely strip, they put towels on the bed, then secured my wrists and ankles to the bedposts. My bush was quite thick so they trimmed the hair with scissors. Then they put a waxy narrow strip of cloth on part of my bush. Once the cloth hardened, my older daughter placed a penis gag in my mouth to muffle me. I was so focused on the waxing treatment I didn't realize Jessica was taking pictures and videos.

I noticed both girls had also stripped and were fingering themselves. Then Michelle said, "On the count of three I am going to pull this strip off and it is going to hurt. 1, 2, 3."

She pulled the now solid waxy cloth off and I screamed in pain and tears streamed from my eyes.

Michelle put a vibrator on me and the pain turned to pleasure while they also rubbed soothing lotion on the part that now had no hair. After a while, I came.

Michelle said we needed to do this at least four more times to my pussy. My girls worked hard giving me pleasure to distract me from the pain. When they finished with my pussy, they moved to my underarms which had some stubble and repeated the process. They even worked at removing any hair from my butt and legs. When they were done, I was smoother than I'd been since childhood.

The next morning, I texted Howard with a picture of my smooth pussy. And asked if he wanted a video of me screaming while I was being waxed. He replied, "Sure, it would be enjoyable to see you experiencing pain so I can get a foretaste of what punishing you will be like."

I shuddered with pleasure dreaming of how good it would be to have a Master again and to feel his power over me. I sent the video.

After a while, he replied, "I only have one question. Who are the two young women whose hands showed and whose voices I heard on the video doing the wax job?"

I panicked, I hadn't noticed that my daughters' voices and hands were in the video. So, I breathed deeply and texted back with the truth. "To my hopefully future Master, they are my 23 and 21 year-old daughters, Michelle and Jessica. They are aware and supportive of my submissive BDSM desires and support me in seeking this position with you. They even got COVID tests when I did, which also came back negative.

Their story is a long one which I can share when we meet for dinner or if you desire, I can text you now but it will be a lot of typing. But if you demand it, I will do it. Your hopefully future 24/7 sex toy and slave."

He replied "Telling me the story tomorrow night at dinner will be fine. Please bring a picture of you and your girls to dinner. I've made an appointment for you to get the 15-minute COVID19 test on the afternoon of our dinner, I will send you that information in an email. BTW, I also want to go over safe words. I'd like you to use yellow if you need the current action to slow down, use red if you need a one minute rest, and purple if all play needs to stop. If you are gagged then just do three grunts and I'll quiz for which level. Does that make sense?"

I replied that those safe words made sense to me and I thanked him for setting them up.

=========================

I hope you enjoyed my first adventure in creating content for Literotica. Comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Part 02 is being reviewed by my awesome editor 1moeannie and will be published soon. Part 02 covers Alice's and Howard's dinner date, parking lot kink, and Alice's grand welcome home by her daughters.

12