A COVID Journey Pt. 03

Story Info
Alice makes videos at Howard command & then goes to his home.
5.7k words
4.51
13.3k
15

Part 3 of the 26 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 01/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Howardw41
Howardw41
268 Followers

This is part three of how the financial pressures of joblessness in the era of COVID forces one woman into becoming a 24/7 sex toy and slave. Please read part one and two first so you can get to know the characters background and some of their kink experience. This is part three my first story so comments and suggestions are very appreciated. This is a love story that contains incest, lesbian, male domination, and BDSM themes. If you don't like these themes please skip the story.

I want to thank my editor 1moeannie. She took my original text and made great suggestions and corrections that helped me improve the story.

==========

Making videos for Howard

That afternoon, I told my girls about the remote-controlled vibrator and his video request. They volunteered to help me get the best video possible. We were going to need four videos, one for Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday night. My girls agreed that each video would need to be better than the one before.

I texted Howard that we were starting to work on the video and I was removing the remote vibrator. I stripped, put on my black garter belt, a pair of black stockings which I attached to the garter belt, and then put on four inches heels. I lay down on the bed with my feet up.

Jessica told me to stop, she needed to add something to the scene. She came back with my nipple clamps and put them on my DD size breasts. Then Michelle held the camera as I prepared to put my rabbit vibrator in my pussy.

I needed to make this work for the man I hoped would become my Master because without some form of income we'd be living in our cars soon.

I rubbed the vibrator across my pussy lips and my clit to increase my natural lubrication so it would go in easier. The rabbit vibrator has two heads, one penis-shaped to go into my vagina and then a shorter rabbit-like head which rubs against my clit.

I inserted it and stroked it slowly in and out as the wetness increased and my pussy lips became swollen. I increased the speed and my moans got louder. After ten minutes I exploded in a massive orgasm. I was going to stop, but my daughters both encouraged me to continue and sure enough, I had a second and then a third orgasm. I was spent.

After watching the video to make sure it was everything I wanted. I texted it to my, hopefully, future Master and told him I had reinserted the remote vibrator. About 15 minutes later the vibrator went back on.

An hour later I received a text from him. "I enjoyed the video. You outdid yourself. I liked the extra touches. The high heels, the stockings, the garter belt, and the nipple clamps. It shows that you really want to be mine. I look forward to tomorrow's video."

That next morning my girls and I came up with some ideas to make the video of me even more interesting for him. This time we added a deep purple corset with a built-in garter belt that also served as a shelf bra that would display my breasts.

My heels and stockings matched the purple corset. My legs were spread apart and chained to two bedposts and my left hand was chained to the headboard.

The video started with a shot from my bedroom door and contained a good view of how I was dressed and restrained. Then using my right hand, I proceeded to insert the vibrator into my pussy as I imagined being Howard's slave, sex toy, and servant which drove me to massive orgasms. After three orgasms I felt I had shown enough obedience to make Howard want to control me. It was almost 9 pm when I sent the video, but I made the deadline by 5 minutes.

My girls knew how much we all needed this. They put me to bed and lay on either side rubbing my body as I fell asleep, with my remote vibrator going off randomly every hour or so during the night.

Howard texted me while I slept saying that he appreciated how I'd taken the video to the next level and was looking forward to the next one.

For the next video, I was dressed in a sharp-looking office suit. My daughters each held an arm and marched me into my bedroom. They were wearing little black party dresses. They undressed me and secured my wrist and ankles to the end posts of my bed, pulling my now nude body into the shape of an X.

They then lubed a large butt plug and worked it into my ass. Then Jessica worked a vibrator into my pussy, while Michelle kissed and sucked on my breasts. The feeling of Jessica pleasuring me with a vibrator took me over the edge. I came two times.

Then my daughter said, "Mom it's almost 9 pm!"

We rushed to upload the video, but we missed the deadline by ten minutes.

Howard texted shortly after we missed the deadline and asked why I was refusing his request.

I texted back that I was sorry and then I had sent the video ten minutes late, but I realized I deserved punishment,

He texted "What do you think your punishment should be?"

I knew I had screwed up so I had to offer something big. I replied "My daughters should paddle my ass fifty times. Then they should flog my back fifty times followed by my breast each being flogged fifty times and ending with my pussy being paddled fifty times."

Howard replied "That seems a little more than I wanted. I do not want any marks on your body when you come to see me Tuesday. So just do each punishment until your skin starts to turn red. This punishment video will replace tomorrow night's video."

We spent the day planning that evening's punishment video. We knew I needed to be punished to prove to Howard that I took his control seriously and was willing to accept punishment for disobedience.

We set up the camera. I was brought in naked by my daughter with a hood over my head and my arms cuffed behind my back. Michelle was dressed in a purple corset with a built-in shelf bra and matching thong, stockings, and high heels. Jessica was wearing a matching outfit in black. The corsets' built-in shelf bras really showed off how magnificent their breasts were.

They stood me facing the bed. They bound my wrists and ankles to the separate end posts of the bed. The hood was removed and a ball gag was put to my mouth,

Then my daughters took turns paddling my ass.. By the time they got to twenty hits, I was crying. They stopped and addressed the camera and said that my bottom was turning red so they were stopping per the Master's order.

They then picked up floggers and started flogging my back. I quickly started crying again. After the count of twenty eight, they stopped and addressed the camera again with the same statement.

Something happened at this point that I had never experienced before. It was like I was floating or flying. I entered a trance-like state. My world consisted of my daughters, myself, and strangely, it also included Howard, who was not there, but was the reason we were doing this. The flogging still hurt but not as bad now. It was also contributing to increasing arousal.

My girls were unaware of what was happening. They turned me around and proceeded to flog my breasts. I sobbed as they rained hits on my breasts, but this just put me further into this floating space. After twenty strokes on each, they stopped and again addressed the camera. "Her breasts are turning red so per your orders, we are stopping." I wished they would continue to flog my breasts as each hit caused me to float higher.

They started flogging my pussy and stopped after twenty strokes and again addressed the camera. "Her pussy is turning red so per your orders, we are stopping. We decided that since the punishment has not been completely delivered and given that we were also responsible for the video being late we will take the rest of the punishments."

They removed their thongs and corsets and then untied me, removed the ball gag and moved me to the bed. I still was in this other worldly state. Jessica then tied Michelle to the bedposts.

I said my arms were tired and I was not sure I could hold a paddle. Jessica said she would do the paddling and I could comfort Michelle.

I got up and knelt on the bed facing Michelle. I held her in my arms and kissed her pushing my tongue deep into her mouth while Jessica prepared to paddle her ass.

Jessica said to the camera, "I will now paddle my sister's ass. She will tell me when to stop after I have done half the hits not given to my mother. I will receive the remaining hits when it is my turn."

As Jessica paddled Michelle's naked ass, she started to sob. When Jessica got to fifteen, I asked Michelle if she wanted to stop. She shook her head no. Jessica proceeded to give her the remaining strokes.

Then Jessica administered strokes with her flogger on Michelle's back. Michelle again wanted to take them all.

After we turned Michell around and retied her, Jessica administered the flogger to Michelle's pussy. I saw a faraway look in Michelle's eyes and I wondered if she was experiencing what I had. Michelle once again wanted to take them all.

Jessica continued the punishment by flogging her breasts and rained strikes on them as fast and as hard as she could. Michelle was sobbing, but she still wanted all the punishment. I was now convinced that she had entered the same dream state I had.

Afterward, we knelt together in front of the camera. Each daughter stated how sorry she was that she failed to support me enough to get the video finished on time and that they knew how much I wanted to serve Howard.

We sent the video - well before 9 pm.

Jessica held Michelle, massaged her breasts and kissed her neck. Jessica said, "I am so wet from being a Dominatrix for the whole punishment. How are you feeling Michelle?"

Michelle replied, "I did not like hitting Mom. I really enjoy just being submissive. Something happened this time that I hadn't experienced before. There was more pain than I have ever received before while restrained. At one point I just started floating. My world was reduced to just you two, I started to get aroused and the pain wasn't as bad. The pain even increased my state of arousal. The only thing I want now is for one of you to use the feeldoe on me."

I told Michele that the same thing had happened to me. It was a strange, beautiful feeling.

I got out the feeldoe and put it in my pussy. I told Michelle to stand up face the end of the bed then bend over the bed. I told Jessica to get up on the bed and put her pussy in Michelle's mouth. I lubed up Michelle's pussy and slowly thrust the feeldoe in and out of her. Michelle started licking and sucking Jessica's pussy with vigor. As her moans increased, I picked up the pace.

"Fuck me hard, Mom. I need this!" Screamed Michelle.

"Lick faster Michelle, and deeper.," Screamed Jessica.

We all climaxed together which was wonderful. Then we cuddled on the bed.

Jessica said, "I enjoyed being the dominant tonight, but I also wish I'd gotten some of the punishment. I wish I had experienced that floating sensation that you two did."

I replied "Honey, you are a switch, like me, while your sister is a submissive. You are both just wired differently, but I love you both just the same. Something happened tonight, the increase in pain brought Michelle and me into what I think is called sub-space. I've read about it but this is the first time I have experienced it. We'll need to read up about it to see how to get there again."

Both girls then proceed to kiss me all over.

At 10 pm my phone pinged. I received a text from Howard.

"I am very happy with the punishment video. I am looking forward to our week together starting tomorrow at 5 pm. It is wonderful how your daughters support you. You are a lucky woman."

I read his response to my daughters and we slept together naked in one giant hug.

Arriving at Howard's home.

The next morning, I awoke realizing the next six days were the most important in my life. We needed Howard to accept me to avoid becoming homeless.

I spent some time researching what had happened to me during my punishment. There was a lot of information about sub-space on the internet. The articles all agreed that it was a 'trance-like euphoria of overtly intense emotions.

I found it interesting that when someone is in subspace, their world narrows down to just the people involved, which was what had happened to Michelle and me.

The medical explanation was that the pain and pleasure released natural chemicals including epinephrine, endorphins, and enkephalins which induced strong feelings.

The articles explained that during sub-space there is increased pain tolerance and a floating feeling. For many, it's like being pleasantly drunk or a feeling of being high. While in sub-space there is less pain, you have no problems, and you are just dizzy with joyful feelings.

I shared what I learned with my girls and they said they were going to experiment to find out how to trigger this state while I was visiting Howard. I told them to be careful as the submissive could request more pain than they could physically handle. It was the person in the dominant role who needed to make sure the submissive was safe and unharmed. They then helped me with my preparations for my visit with Howard.

They helped me pack my sex toys and outfits, then packed a separate suitcase with the clothes that I might need and those Howard had requested.

Howard told me to wear the same outfit I had worn the night we met for dinner, except without the thong, but to add a coat and a hat. I wondered what that was about, but I was willing to go commando for Howard. I'd already done a lot more when I drove home basically naked.

I got my blood drawn for the STD tests, which also included some urine samples, I hate those, and headed to Howard's home.

He sent me the code for his neighborhood's gate. As I drove through his neighborhood I was amazed by how far apart the homes were and how big each house was. I pulled into Howard's long brick driveway. His home was immense. The driveway was at least 200 feet long and his home was about 50 feet above the road. The house looked like it was two stories with a steep roof with dormer windows. So maybe it was really three stories. The house partially wrapped around the parking area, with four oversized garage doors.

I pulled in front of the garage door I had been told to and the door opened. After I drove through it closed behind me. The garage could have held ten cars. I recognized the black suburban from our dinner and smiled at the fond memory of being taken in its back. I took my suitcases out of the car and walked to the door and knocked.

I heard his voice say "Come in. Turn to the left and then place your phone and purse in the box by the door. Leave your suitcases at the door."

The door opened onto a short hallway. In front of me was another short hallway. I turned left, placed my phone and purse in the box and my suitcases near the box. I walked into the room and noticed the ceiling was at least ten feet high. There was a single bright light shining at me. To my left was a stairway.. I could see him outlined by a bright light behind him, sitting in a chair with a smaller chair in front of him. Then the music started. I laughed recognizing the song from the movie 9 and ½ weeks and I now understood why I was wearing a hat and coat. Howard sure planned things out.

I had done a striptease to this song many times for my late husband so I had my moves already figured out. I lowered my coat over my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. I know the song says "Baby take off your coat, real slow." but the song doesn't give you much time to do so.

The next line of "Take off your shoes, I'll take off your shoes" played. I had to get over to him fast and let him take off my shoes but the song didn't give me much time, but I managed.

At least in the next part of the song I could take more time because when the song says "Baby, take off your dress, Yes, yes, yes " I have more time to slowly remove my dress as the next line just repeats three times "You can leave your hat on, You can leave your hat on, You can leave your hat on". This gave me a lot of time to unzip my dress and slowly remove it. I also had time to locate the light switched but then I remembered I would be shown its location.

So as the song went "Go over there, turn on the lights, All the lights" Howard pointed to the light switches" and I ran over to them and turned all three on.

As the song said, "Come back here, stand on that chair." I walked over to the chair in front of Howard and stepped up on the chair.

As the next lines of "Get up woman, that's right, raise your arms up in the air." I realized what a sight I must be with just my shelf bra, a garter belt, stockings, and a hat.

I started shaking my body with my arms in the air as the song continued with "And now shake 'em, You give me reason to live, You give me reason to live, You give me reason to live, You give me reason to live." I was enjoying the wide grin on Howard's face.

As the song continued, I moved over to Howard, straddled his lap facing him. I bumped and ground my pussy and ass against the front of his dark blue pants which matched the coat he was wearing.

When the song ended we both laughed and I said: "I hope that was an acceptable presentation for that song."

"You did well. You totally pulled off the shake 'em. Your tits are just magnificent bouncing all around. Now I want you to sit on my lap with your legs over my right thigh".

I moved as directed and was able to put my right arm around him and rest my head on his left shoulder. I could feel the hardness of his cock through his pants on my bar ass. I knew that I had hit it out of the park and that he was aroused and desiring me. He put his left arm around me and started playing with my breasts with his right hand.

"Are you ready for six days of total obedience?" He inquired.

"I am ready for anything. I am ready to serve you and to be used by you in whatever manner you want. "

We kissed.

His hand moved down between my legs and I moved them apart to give him better access. He rested his palm on my pussy and then slowly flexed his fingers as he massaged my pussy lips. I let out a moan as he started to rub my clit with his thumb and then inserted a finger into my pussy. As my arousal increased, he slipped a second finger in and in short order found my G-spot. With his thumb rubbing on my clit and with two fingers rubbing my special spot my breathing quickly increased.

"Oh, Master, you are incredible."

As I felt a climax building in me, I said "Master, may I cum?"

"Yes"

My body was seized with contractions as wave after wave of pure pleasure rolled over me. I was lost in this beautiful moment of total surrender. My legs and arms relaxed into wet noodles. After a few minutes of rest, I put both arms around Howard's neck and kissed him deeply. As I continued to sit in his lap we made out like teenagers. My hands were roaming all over his suit jacket - wishing it was his skin. He continued to keep his right hand between my legs slowly massaging my sex.

I pulled away and said, "Wow, you really know how to make a girl happy."

He looked at the clock on the wall and said "I have dinner coming out of the oven in an hour - which is the last meal I will be making this week. You will be cooking for me for the rest of your trial stay. So, let me get you ready for a tour of the place."

I stood up and replied, "Whatever you desire Master."

He took my wrists and put them in cuffs. He then placed a collar around my neck. He fastened each wrist cuff to a ring on the front of the collar and then also fastened a leash to the same ring. He bent down and placed cuffs on my ankles. Between the ankle cuffs, he attached a chain that was a little over a foot long. It wasn't a hobble chain, but it would slow me down.

He then got out a tube of lube and smeared it liberally on a butt plug which he slowly inserted into me. There was a little pain as he worked it past my sphincter. He then took an egg vibrator, turned it on low, and inserted it into my pussy. He then placed my high heel shoes back on my feet.

Howardw41
Howardw41
268 Followers
12