All Comments on 'A COVID Journey Pt. 03'

by Howardw41

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Submisky35Submisky35over 3 years ago

I'm enjoying it and looking forward to part 4. Well written. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You can leave your hat on.

Loved Alice dancing and stripping to "You can leave your hat on." That has been the subject of many of my fantasies.

swilliam7swilliam7over 3 years ago
The making of a video of her punishment was a turn on.

I agreed with another reviewer that say Alice stripping to "You can keep you hat on." was sexy. The part I liked the most was Howard making Alice and her girls make a video of Alice's punishment for missing a deadline. The introduction of subspace make the whole scene come alive for me. Keep it up.

SueMiller74SueMiller74over 3 years ago
I loved the strip tease

I've done a strip tease to that song many times. You reminded me of the fun of it. The punishment scene was a turn on. I loved the love between the mom and her daughters. I am glad I have two more parts of your story to read. I hope you continue. Do you take requests? I'd love to see Alice be dressed up as a pony girl and pull a cart.

SueMiller74SueMiller74over 3 years ago
I loved the strip tease

I have stripped to that song many times. You captured the fun of it very well. Thank you.

dasxdasxabout 3 years ago

I love the way Alice and her daughters 'discover' sub-space. Can we expect a foursome?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHowardw41@Howardw41
I apologize for the long delays between parts. I spend a lot of time writing and rewriting each part. I also come up with new ideas which divert me for a period of time as I write enough down so I don’t lose the idea. My goal is to make the action between people who love each...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES