A COVID Journey Pt. 06

Story Info
Alice tied to a rack and used, later has sex on a dishwasher.
4.4k words
4.63
17.8k
7

Part 6 of the 26 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 01/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Howardw41
Howardw41
266 Followers

This is part six of how the financial pressures of joblessness in the era of COVID forces one woman into becoming a 24/7 sex toy and slave. Please read the previous parts first so you can get to know the characters and the kink they have shared. This is part of my first multi-part story, so comments and suggestions are very appreciated. This is a love story that contains incest, lesbian, male domination, and BDSM themes. If you don't like these themes please skip the story.

I want to thank my editor 1moeannie. She took my original text and made great suggestions and corrections that helped me improve the story.

Main Characters;

Alice is a 45 year old widow who enjoyed a kinky submissive lifestyle with her husband before he died. She occasionally will switch. Her husband's death left her in a very tight financial situation but she was making it work before she lost her job due to COVID. She met Howard on-line. He was seeking a companion who also enjoys BDSM play as a submissive. So far things are working out for Alice. Alice has two adult children; Michelle and Jessica.

Howard is a 64 year old who is a widower. He discovered his interest in BDSM through a submissive friend, who helped him learn how to practice BDSM domination safely. Their relationship was always just about kinky sex, they otherwise had nothing in common. Howard is usually dominant, but occasionally switches, usually only as part of a game of chance. Howard wants more than a sex toy; he wants a companion. He has put Alice through a number of tests, including punishments and it is beginning to appear that Alice may be the one.

Michelle (23 years old) and Jessica (21 Years old) are Alice's daughters. Both were unaware of their parents' secret kinky lifestyle until they were helping their mom move into a smaller place to save money and found her stash of sex toys. They have since been having kinky incestual, three ways with their Mom, Alice.

* * * * *

Wednesday Evening

"I forgot to ask you what type of computer do you want," He said.

"Can I get a Mac laptop?" I asked.

He told me I could, then took me by the hand leading me to the upstairs theater. In the middle was a double-wide easy chair. We sat down in it and he pushed some buttons on the armrest to the right of him. I snuggled up next to him on his left.

I really enjoyed Hamilton, especially the times when Howard was feeling me out. I enjoy these times when we are lovers instead of Master and Slave.

At the end of the musical, he asked how I liked it and I said I loved it. Then I heard a ping coming from his phone.

He looks at the message and smiles and says "Your STD test came up negative on all items."

I am so happy. I immediately reach under my dress and pull off my thong. I then grabbed Howard's hand placing it between my legs. I pushed his hand until it made contact with my vulva. I let out a small moan at the feeling of his hand against my bare skin.

He immediately started stroking me.

"Mmmm, that feels really good," I said rubbing my vulva against his hand.

I felt a wave of pleasure rush through me and I couldn't help letting out a moan.

He knelt down between my legs.

He removed the hand that was cupping me, putting a hand on my inner thighs, and pushed my legs apart.

I expect any moment to feel his tongue against my clit but instead, he was looking intently at my exposed sex. He was completely focused on the parts of me that are normally hidden. I found this highly erotic. I felt my pussy start to tingle. I was getting wet.

I felt his hands reach my vulva. He slid his thumb across my pussy lips and gently pulled the lips apart. I could see him gazing at my wet pussy. Howard lowered his head, started licking along my moist slit from bottom to top. With each pass of his tongue, he delved deeper into my pussy. I felt his tongue moving around my inner labia. He looked up into my eyes and released my inner lips to speak.

"Are you enjoying this?"

"Hell, yes!" I replied.

He gripped my thighs and drilled his tongue deeper into my slit. I felt him lapping up my juices. He repeatedly darted his tongue deep between my folds moving it up and down.

I said, "I have been so wanting to have your tongue in my pussy followed by your cock in me without a condom."

He surrounded my bud with his lips and sucked hard. He kept my clit between his lips while his tongue massaged my pearl. My body jerked up and I felt more of my juices flowing.

I screamed out, "You're pushing all the right buttons. Oh My God yes, I'm about to come! Howard, can I come?"

He pulled his head back and said, "When we are lovers you don't have to ask for permission to cum," he put his lips back on my pussy.

I said. "Howard, please eat my pussy, and then I want your cock in me. Don't stop."

My hands moved to his head and I held him tight between my thighs as I bucked and thrust against him. I experienced my first orgasm of the evening with his tongue firmly planted in my pussy. My thighs vibrated around his head with my climax rising and falling and rising again. I rode out my orgasm and then relaxed back onto the easy chair.

Howard looked up grinning.

"That was better than the play! Thank You, Howard!"

He lifted me off the easy chair and carried me down the hall. I thought we'd be going to his bedroom, but instead of turning left into his room he turned to the elevator and we went down into the dungeon.

As we got off the elevator, I noticed the hospital gurney is back in the room, that can't be a good sign. He whispered in my ear, "We are now in play mode, remember the rules, slave."

The Rack

He walked me over to the rack, I noticed that the lower part of the rack where legs would go could be split apart.

He lowered me to the rack and secured my ankles to the cuffs at the bottom. He grabbed my hands and raised them above my head and put them in double cuffs attached to a rope wrapped around the drum. Attached to the drum was a wheel that looks like it was taken from a sailing ship. The drum had a ratchet that would allow the drum to move in only one direction until the bar is manually released.

He moved the wheel two clicks and my body started to be pulled tight. He then wrapped straps over my thighs and stomach. He pulled the end of the rack apart forcing my legs into a V. I didn't know what would come next.

"I will pay for a replacement for this dress," He said, as he took EMT scissors and cut a hole in my dress so that just my nipples poked out. He moved the drum forward another three clicks. My arms and legs were feeling the strain.

Picking up the nipple clamps, He twisted my now swollen nipples to get them nice and hard then attached the clamps. He attached the chain between my breasts to another chain that was hanging down from the ceiling.

He walked over to where the other end of the chain came down and started to pull on it, which pulled on my breasts.

"Please," I gasped and whimpered, as he continued to pull the chain to stretch out my breasts.

He tied off the chain at the point that my breasts were sticking straight up.

He walked over to the wall and brought back a metal butt plug. He rubbed some lube on it and into my ass. As I felt his finger pushing into my ass, I relaxed my sphincter muscles to welcome them. He slid one finger then two fingers into me. After working them in and out of my ass a few times, he withdrew his fingers and worked the butt plug in. I wiggled my ass to move it in deeper.

He went back to the rack's drum and asked, "Can you take a little more?"

I replied, "It is starting to hurt, but I think I can take one more click, Master."

He kissed me and then moved the drum forward one more click. I now was unable to move my body at all due to the tension.

He pushed his tongue into my mouth and I responded eagerly. Simultaneously, he grabbed my hair and pulled it back, and then squeezed my breasts hard enough to make me yell out in pain. He pulled his face away, smiled, and said, "You are so beautiful".

He picked up the EMT scissors again and cut off the part of my dress that covered my pussy.

He grabbed a riding crop and gave my pussy a couple of quick smacks. I let out a yelp.

He then gently stroked my now reddened vulva, running his fingers up and down my slit. I drew in my breath and arched my back to heighten the pleasure I was feeling.

He then knelt between my legs and ran his tongue from the bottom of my slit to my now hard clit, barely touching my labia. He toyed with my clit, circling it with his tongue before sliding back down the slit, burying his tongue completely inside me.

I again arched my back and pushed my clit against his face as he continued to suck on my clit.

He pulled his head back saying, "I'm watching a combined stream of your juice and my spit, sliding down your crack and dripping off your ass onto the floor. It's a beautiful sight. Now, time for some fun,"

He stripped out of his clothes then leaned over me. He held my face and kissed me hard, sliding his tongue into my mouth. He cupped my breasts and squeezed my nipples, and I just moaned into his kiss.

He then straddled my face and pushed his cock against my lips. I eagerly took it into my mouth. He leaned back, putting pressure on the chains attached to my nipples, and reached behind him to play with my clit with his thumb. I started to suck his dick like it was the most important thing I have ever done. I ground my pussy into his hand and moaned around his cock.

I try to ask 'Master can I cum,' but all that came from my mouth around his dick was "Muer, an, aw qum",

Howard understood and said, "Yes"

I started to buck my hips and I came in gushes while he continued to hold my face and fuck my throat.

He said, "That was awesome, but I wasn't ready to cum, I still have more fun planned. I wonder if I can make you cum again,"

He picked up the EMT scissors again and cut away the remainder of my dress. I now had on only my shoes and stockings.

He turned on a rabbit and held it to my clit. I started making noises as my hips began to push up on the vibrator. He placed the tip of the vibrator in my passage, and my noises and movements increased. He then shoved the vibrator deeper into my pussy and left it there. Then with one hand, he pulled on the nipple chain, while with the other he started to lightly flog my breasts.

The sensations of the butt plug in my ass, the pain from my breasts being pulled on by the nipple clamps, while being flogged and the movement of the vibrator in my pussy was beyond anything I had ever experienced. I screamed and bucked against the restraints, trying to drive that rabbit as far into me as it would go.

I yelled, "Master. May I cum?"

He replied, "As many times as you can. You don't need to ask again tonight"

I came, and came, and came and came until I lost count. When he finally released his hold on the nipple chain and slowly pulled the vibrator from my throbbing cunt, my body collapsed as completely as if I were unconscious.

Howard got off me and grabbed a towel to dry my tears and wipe my face. He lightly rubbed his hands across my breasts, then down my stomach, and then rested them on my pussy. His hands gently rubbed me and felt cool on my climax exhausted body. All I wanted now was just to lie next to him in a bed, but I sensed we were not done yet.

"I think it's my turn now," he said and positioned himself between my legs. As he fingered my pussy and clit, he removed the butt plug.

"Oh, please use me," I said, incapable of saying anything else. He rubbed his cock up and down my slit, driving me to the brink. He slid the head of his dick deep within my pussy. I began to push back onto his cock. It was much bigger than the rabbit. He continued circling my clit with one hand while with the other hand he began to flog my breasts again. He stroked his cock in and out of my pussy with a nice slow rhythm.

He started stroking in and out, faster and deeper, rubbing my clit and pulling on the nipple chain while I shook and moaned. I started coming again, a great shaking orgasm. Just as I felt sure I'd pass out; he came inside me.

He collapsed over me, his dick still in my pussy. His head and chest lay on my belly as our sweat mingled. We lay like that for what seemed a very long time. Eventually, he stood up, pulling his softening member from my pussy, and stroked my legs with both hands.

He undid the nipple clamps and then started to undo the straps. I just lay there, quietly breathing with my eyes closed. He started to stroke my face and kiss me.

I opened my eyes. "Please, Howard," I said, "Do you think we could do that again sometime?"

He rolled the gurney over and carefully moved my exhausted body onto it.

He rolled me to the elevator and we went into his bedroom. He removed my shoes and stockings and lowered me into the big Jacuzzi tub. He got in beside me and began to wash my body. Lovingly massaging every inch.

When he had finished, he carried me to the shower to rinse off. He toweled me off and carried me to his bed. He lay down and spooned me. I felt like our naked bodies were almost fused together. This had been such a good day.

In a very sleepy voice, I asked, "Master, what is your breakfast order?"

He laughed saying, "I think I'm starting to fall for you, but that's for further discussion. For tomorrow pancakes and bacon would be nice at 8:30 am"

Thursday Morning - Dishwasher Sex

I woke up before the alarm and got out of bed without waking him. As I prepared our breakfast completely nude, I thought about how I was falling for him and how much I want to become his kinky play partner and more.

As I finished and was about to get the tray, I heard Howard coming down the stairs. He was also nude. I immediately grabbed his cup of coffee, got down on my knees, and offered it up to him with my head bowed.

He kissed my forehead and then lifted me up and said, "Let's eat down here."

I quickly set two places at the kitchen table and placed our food there. We had a delightful conversation again as we ate wearing just our birthday suits. We both were reaching out and stroking each other between bites.

As we finished, I refilled his cup of coffee and put the pots, pans, dishes, and utensils into the dishwasher.

I finished loading the dishwasher and started it when he came up behind me. He kissed my neck and put his arms around my waist. I felt his hardness pressing against me and I pushed my ass back against his cock. He started kissing me below my left ear. He moved his hand up and started massaging my breasts. He then pushed on my back causing me to bend over the counter above the dishwasher. I could feel his hard cock pressing firmly in my crack.

I felt the dishwasher churning under me as I reached between my legs and guided his hard cock into my wet pussy. He started to slowly move in and out of me. I pushed back into him with each of his thrusts. He began to tease my nipples as his pace increased.

The dishwasher changed to a faster cycle and the vibration increased. He picked up the pace to match the new cycle. Soon all I could hear was the sound of his pelvis hitting my ass. He leaned forward and drove himself deeper into me driving me closer to a climax.

I said, "May I cum now, Master?"

He said, "Yes" as we climaxed.

His hard thrusts as he came nearly shoved me up onto the counter, as I felt his hot load being pumped inside me.

After his last thrust, he rested on my back. He kissed my shoulders and neck as we both recovered from our climax.

As he stood up I spun around and kissed him deeply.

"I think we need to get you washed," He said.

Water Play

He turned me around and grabbed some rope from a drawer and bound my arms behind me so that each hand was touching the other arm's elbow. He then steered me through the dungeon door and down the steps. The electric flame bulbs on top of their torch-like holders made the place feel medieval.

He took me over to the other room and tied a double rope around my body twice first under my breast and then over them. He tied off that rope to my arms.

He wrapped a very long double rope around my arms with each cord of the double rope going on either side of my neck. The rope came back together between my breasts where he wrapped it around the earlier upper and lower rope. He took the remaining length of rope, wrapped each side around either side of my body. He secured the rope to where it started and used the rest to go over my shoulders in the same manner and ended it between my breasts.

He pulled a short rope out and wrapped it around the ropes on my back that were going over my shoulder. He formed a handle with a loop in it.

He walked me over to the drain on the floor and told me not to move. He used one of the hoist controllers to bring a chain down. The chain ended in a hook, which he attached to the handle he had formed.

The hoist began to retract as I was pulled up on my toes.

He came over and kissed me. I kissed him back as his hands played with my breasts. He reached down and rubbed my pussy.

"I can tell your body is liking this. You're so wet down here and soon you'll be wet everywhere," he said.

I tell him, "You have figured out that I really enjoy having my body being restrained."

He laughs and says "And I will make sure you spend a lot of time restrained and used by me."

He leaned down and tied my ankles together followed by tying my legs together just above the knees.

He went around me pulling up metal plates on the floor that I hadn't noticed. From each uncovered hole, he removed a hose with a nozzle on the end mounted on an adjustable connection to a pipe. The pipe was mounted in a fitting in the hole. He adjusted each nozzle to be pointed at different parts of my body.

There was one plate about a foot in front of me and another about a foot behind. He adjusted the front nozzle to point at my pussy and the back one at my ass.

I was enjoying watching him, as he moved around completely naked, working on placing the nozzles.

He went over to a rack of levers and pushed the first one forward. A hard stream of water came out of the nozzle in front of me hitting about 2 inches to the left of my clit. He walked over and adjusted the nozzle so that it was hitting straight onto my clit. And then he turned it off.

He then adjusted the nozzle behind me so that it landed right on my puckered asshole. He continued adjusting all the nozzles. I had one spraying each breast. One straight into my face. One on my back and one on my stomach. Others were just randomly pointed but had wider streams.

He walked over to a computer across the room and started a program running. Music started, I recognize it as "Rape Me" from Nirvana. I realized that jets of water were timed to the music. Multiple jets hit me with each beat.

I notice that the jet hitting my clit was on a steady beat. I felt myself becoming aroused again.

The music stopped and all the nozzles stopped. He came toward me holding a long-handled brush that had a hose attached to the end. He flipped a lever on the handle and soapy water started to come out of the brush. I flinched when he started to rub the brush on me but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

He scrubbed each part of my body, spending extra time on my breast, ass, and vulva. After soaping up my pussy extra well he inserted the egg vibrator in me at a high setting.

He turned on the water and I had jets of water hitting in pulses on every part of my body.

I scream. "Master, may I come?"

He replies. "Yes, as many times as you want."

After my climax passed, the water stopped. He hung a weight from the ropes around my ankles and suddenly I felt myself being pulled upward by the chain. I was soon off the floor and stretched out even more. Because of the weight on my ankles, I could not lift my legs up. When my pussy got to the height of his mouth, he began to suck on my clit. I let out a moan. He continued to circle my clit with his tongue until I felt the throbbing of another climax overwhelm me. The orgasm came so fast I don't have time to ask his permission.

Howardw41
Howardw41
266 Followers
12