A COVID Journey Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lowered me down to the floor, removed the egg vibrator and untied all the ropes. He gathered me up into his arms and I relax leaning my naked body back against his bare chest.

I looked around and noticed more equipment and tanks than I had during my quick tour. I said "Master, can you explain what each of the things this room is for?"

He started explaining, "Some of the things in this room are about you holding your breath as you are underwater. Some of the items are about restraining you while water is sprayed on you like we did this morning. That table is for enema play. But that is all I am going to say, as I want you to be a little surprised when we next use this space."

I asked, "Where does that door lead?"

"Mostly empty rooms for future play ideas. But there are a couple of rooms that have been set up."

As he held my naked body against himself, I let out a happy sigh and said "I love how you carefully plan each new experience for me. You are becoming a very special person to me."

We kissed for a while and he said. "Thank you, Alice, for this enjoyable morning playtime. Well, we both have some work to get done. Do you need help to get to your room?"

I told him no and he replied "I will see you at lunch. After lunch, we'll tour the 3rd floor. But first I want you to be forced to rest for an hour. "

Caged

He took me to the living room and had me crawl into the cage under the coffee table. He padlocked the door and said, "I'll be back in an hour, You rest now."

It was going to be hard to rest in the cramped quarters. I think he was just enjoying controlling me. I eventually curled up into a fetal position and as soon as I started to nod off Howard came back and pounded a pipe on the bars of my cage. "That's enough rest for you for now. Come out and get your chores done."

I painfully crawled out as my muscles had cramped up while confined in the small space. I said, "Thank you sir for making me rest."

We went to his office and recorded all my fingerprints. "Now you can go anywhere in the house." He then laughed and made a dismissing gesture with his hands.

I left Howard and took the elevator to the 2nd floor. I was going to put on my jeans with a cute top but decided that Howard would appreciate my French maid outfit a lot more. The short skirt puffed out, stopping way above the top of my stockings. After dressing, I went back to the kitchen and finished cleaning up. It didn't take me long to go through the house to clean it.

I saw Howard working in his office, staring at his computer monitor and clicking his mouse. I silently walked by and he didn't appear to notice me.

* * * * *

I hope you are enjoying my first adventure in creating content for Literotica. Comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Part 07 is currently being reviewed by my awesome editor 1moeannie and will be published soon. Part 07 covers Alice and Howard role-playing a medical exam using ice cubes.

12