A COVID Journey Pt. 10

Story Info
Alice gives Howard a massage, and reenacts scenes from Secretary.
5.1k words
4.61
10.9k
9
0

Part 10 of the 26 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 01/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers

This story is part ten of how the financial pressures of joblessness in the era of COVID forces one woman into becoming a 24/7 live-in companion and submissive BDSM playmate. Please read the previous parts first to get to know the characters and the kink they have shared. Comments and suggestions are very much appreciated. I am writing a love story that contains incest, lesbian, male domination, exhibitionist, erotic and BDSM themes. If you don't like these themes, please skip this story.

This is a work of fiction. All the characters and events portrayed in this story are fictional. Any resemblance to real people or incidents is purely coincidental.

I want to thank my editor 1moeannie. She took my original text and made great suggestions and corrections that helped me improve the story.

Main Characters;

Alice is a 45-year-old widow who enjoyed a kinky submissive lifestyle with her husband before he died. She occasionally will switch. Her husband's death left her in a very tight financial situation, but Alice was making it work before losing her job due to COVID. She met Howard on-line. He was seeking a companion who also enjoys BDSM play as a submissive. So far, things are working out for Alice. Alice has two adult children, Michelle and Jessica.

Howard is a 64-year-old widower. He discovered his interest in BDSM through a submissive friend, who helped him learn how to practice BDSM domination safely. Their relationship was always just about kinky sex. They otherwise had nothing in common. Howard is usually dominant but occasionally switches, usually only as part of a game of chance. Howard wants more than a submissive BDSM playmate; he wants a companion. He has put Alice through several tests, including punishments. It is beginning to appear that Alice may be the one.

Michelle (23 years old) and Jessica (21 Years old) are Alice's daughters. Both were unaware of their parents' secret kinky lifestyle until they were helping their mom move into a smaller place to save money and found her stash of sex toys. They have since been having kinky incestual three ways with their Mom, Alice.

* * * * *

The Massage Room

I entered the gym and I could hear the shower running. I looked at the clock. I had five minutes before I had to be ready to give Howard a massage. I entered the massage room, turned on the warmer built into the massage table, and positioned bottles of lotion around the table. I made sure there were wet towels in the warmer for the end of the massage, selected soothing music for the massage, then turned down the lights.

I was waiting outside the shower with a warm towel for Howard when he stepped out. I immediately started to dry him off.

I realized that this was the first time where he had been naked and I was not.

I thought about the chance at switching with Howard a week from Friday and I thought of some things I'd enjoy doing if I won and became his dominatrix for a day.

He looked me up and down and said. "Alice, nice choice of outfits. I like that short dress. You're a total turn-on with the top of your stockings and the garters barely showing below the hem. And that neckline shows off a lovely bra." He kissed me.

I finished drying him off, saying, "Follow me."

I grabbed his hand, guiding him into the massage room. I was enjoying bossing him around.

"I'll do your backside first," I said, "Lie down on the table on your stomach. I've put on some calm, serene music to set the mood. Do you want me to change it to something else, you know the options better than me? Now relax your body and muscles while I rub some oil on your shoulders. "

After he got comfortable on the table, I said, "I'm not putting a towel over you unless you ask. I enjoy having your entire body in my view."

He laughed, saying, "This is the first time I've been naked and you're not. I'm okay with it."

"Sorry if it's a little cold to start," I said as I went to work massaging his shoulders. "I need to press a little harder to work out the tension I am feeling there."

He grunted as I pushed down hard.

"I love a man with strong shoulders,"

After ten minutes of massaging his shoulders, I put some oil on his arms and started to work on them.

I spent ten minutes massaging his arms. I shifted my focus to his back and rubbed in a lot of oil to cover his entire back area. I then stood at his head and started massaging down his back. I enjoyed the sensation of dragging my breasts over the back of his head as I leaned down to rub his ass.

I sensed Howard was falling asleep. "Not falling asleep on me, are you?" I whispered into his ear.

"No, but you're doing a great job. I am so relaxed."

"That's good. We still haven't gotten to the best part," I said, continuing to massage his back.

Eventually, I shifted my attention to his ass and legs and rubbed in plenty of oil on them.

His ass had some hair on it. I don't understand why guys don't get their ass hair shaved off or waxed. He also had hair on his arms and legs, which didn't bug me as much. I knew that he had a bush of hair around his cock. I didn't like that either. I'd get hairs in my mouth when I went down on him. However, he is the Dom, so nothing I can do about that. But maybe if I get to be his Dominatrix...

As I worked on his ass and I occasionally let my thumbs graze his asshole. I knew he enjoyed it from the moans.

"I like the feel of your ass," I said as I continued to massage his ass, lightly grazing his asshole. I could tell he was turned on. I could see his cock getting hard. The tip of his cock protruded from under him, pointing toward his feet.

After a good twenty minutes of massaging his ass and legs, I told Howard it was time to flip over.

I giggled when I saw how big his erection had become.

"I'll attend to this a little later," I said, gently caressing his cock a few times.

"Now close your eyes," I said as I rubbed more oil onto his shoulders and arms. I would occasionally stop to stroke his cock a few times to keep him on edge. I then stood at his head again and started massaging down his front. I enjoyed the sensation of dragging my breasts over his face as I leaned and rubbed down to his cock. I could feel him trying to suck my breasts through my dress as my breasts passed over his mouth.

I told him, "Hang on, tiger, you'll get more access to my girls later."

Twenty minutes later, I shifted my attention toward his legs and midsection. I repeatedly moved my hands from his fingers, up his arm, down his midsection, and then down his legs in a single long massage movement and then came back up. I switched sides after I'd done it five times and then repeat until I'd done the long Lomi Lomi Massage stroke twenty times on each side. I made sure to give a lot of attention to his inner thighs and I would "accidentally" brush his cock on each pass. I could tell from Howard's moans that he was enjoying it.

I then focused on his feet and toes. I finished by massaging his scalp and face.

"Ready for a happy ending?" I whispered to him.

He nodded his head in response. I immediately went to work on his cock. I stroked it gently at first but gradually increased speed as he moaned louder with pleasure.

I brought my lips to the tip of his penis and gently sucked while massaging his balls with my left hand. I slid my right hand down to his ass and started rubbing circles around his anus. I could tell by the increased volume of his moaning that I was on the right track.

I started removing my clothes with my right hand while my mouth slowly went up and down on his cock.

When I finished removing my clothes, I climbed up on the table, sat on his hips, with his cock in my butt crack, and began to rub his chest, playing with his nipples.

I could feel his cock growing even more rigid in my crack. I lifted myself up a little, grabbed his cock, and maneuvered it into my pussy.

He let out a long "Ahhhhhh" as I slid down his cock.

I began to rock slowly back and forth.

"Oh, God, this is so fucking good!" He moaned as I rode his cock. He started to massage my breasts, which I loved.

I teased him and said, "See, I told you, you'd get more access to my girls."

Fifteen minutes later, I changed positions to reverse cowgirl, which gave him a full view of my ass.

"How's the view from back there, Hun?" I asked him

"Perfect! I love how your ass cheeks jiggle as you ride my cock, " He said, then slapped my ass a couple of times.

After ten minutes of the reverse cowgirl position. I reversed back around to the cowgirl and started to rock on his cock hard and fast. My pussy walls could feel his cock preparing to climax. I let go of the leash of my surging lust as we climaxed together.

We shuddered together for a long time as our bodies came to rest. After a few minutes, I felt his cock shrink and slide out of my pussy.

I got off the massage table, grabbed a towel from the wet towel heater, using it to wipe the oil from his left leg. I repeated the process for his right leg, arms, and torso. As a final step, I wiped his cock, which caused it to start rising again.

"Next time you need a massage; I hope you'll book with me?" I inquired with a giggle.

"Yes," He said with a smirk, "I'd like to book a follow-up appointment,"

"Absolutely, how about the same time next week?" I replied,

"Sure, sounds great!" Howard replied as he stood up, hugged me, kissing me deeply. "Will you help me wash off the oil in the shower?"

I told him, "Nothing would make me happier."

He asked, "Where did you learn to give such great massages? That was as good as any massage I've gotten at a spa."

I replied, "I went to massage school so I could give my husband great massages. I didn't do the student-given massages, so I didn't have the hours to get certified. I wish I had because it would have paid better than the receptionist job I got after my husband died."

He grabbed my hand and led me to the oversized shower in the gym. We had a lot of fun making sure that certain parts of our bodies were immaculate. I suggested that we start another round of lovemaking, but he said that he wanted me to wait as he had something I would like planned for the afternoon.

Once we dried off, he said, "See you at lunch and be nude when I get there." He slapped my butt and left the room.

I cleaned up the massage room, gathered up my clothes, and made my way to my room.

Secretary Movie Reenactments: The tree

I had our lunch ready on time. I was naked on my knees in the position he had told me to take on the first day. He was wearing a fine suit and was carrying a garment bag and a metal bar.

The metal bar had a cuff for my neck in the middle and cuffs on each end. I recognized it from the movie secretary. He unzipped the garment bag. I recognized the dress from the end of the movie when they got married, and he tied her to a tree and fucked her.

"I recognize what movie you based those items on," I said.

"I thought you would," he replied.

He wrapped my naked body in his arms. He then turned me around. With one hand, he massaged my breasts and with the other, he rubbed my pussy, not forgetting to give my clit a lot of attention.

"Do I need to go over my lessons from last night to prove I remember all the names?" He inquired.

I replied, "You can do that if you want. I would enjoy it."

"Well, it would be fun, but I have another plan for this afternoon. Do you want to put this on now or after lunch?" He asked.

"What would you rather look at during lunch, my naked body or the outfit I will be wearing in your forest?"

"What gave you the idea we're going into the forest?" he laughed.

I said, "I saw the movie." We both laughed.

He said, "I do like the current view, so let's wait until after lunch to change the view."

We discussed our favorite scenes from the movie 'Secretary'. It was clear to me that he enjoyed role-playing.

I got up to clear our dishes, he said, "Stop. I want you to put on your outfit first."

I looked through the garment bag. Inside was a long gray dress with spaghetti straps and a black veil. I wasn't surprised that the bag also contained a garter belt, thigh-high stockings, and heels.

I put on the undergarments, slipped the dress over my head, and put the veil in my hair. The dress covered my breasts just like the one she wore in the movie when she was tied to a tree and fucked.

He picked up the bar and fastened the neck collar around me. Then he took my right hand and placed it in the cuff at the end of the bar. He attached my left hand to the cuff on the other end of the bar.

"I want to see you clear the dishes like the secretary in the movie did when she had to do her work wearing that. I think it would be sexy to watch you do that."

He laughed as I attempted to pick up dishes and utensils from the table by bending down. That didn't work. I next tried raising one hand into the air so the other would go down due to the bar. I was able to reach the plates with one hand. The damn bar attached to my neck and wrists made everything so hard to do.

I finally got everything off the table and in the dishwasher. It took about five times longer than usual.

He came up to me and gave me a big hug and kiss. "I am so proud of how you got it done despite being very awkwardly restrained. You are one amazing woman, Alice."

He removed the bar.

"That is a relief to get that off. It makes even simple tasks hard." I said.

"But it was pretty funny to watch." He smirked.

"You can be an ass sometimes," I said and laughed.

"Let's take you on a tour of the garden."

He explained a dry wash was on the other side of the fence separating the backyard from what he called the garden, which is mostly a forest. On the east coast, the number of trees would not be remarkable, but in SoCal, several trees growing together was rare.

There were two entry gates to the garden. One entrance was near the house and had a staircase made of railroad ties that went down about 25 feet to the dry wash's bottom. The other gate, which we used on what I thought of as my OB/Gyn garden tour, only had a gentle slope of about three feet to the bottom of the dry wash.

We went through that gate again. There was a trail that disappeared down the wash and another going up the wash. Beyond the wash, the land rose at a steady rate.

Howard told me he planted over 500 trees representing about 20 species, mostly trees that grew well in the SoCal climate. He'd planted native shrubs all over the garden. There was dense vegetation all along the fence line, creating a privacy screen.

All the plants were watered using a drip system, except for the dry wash area, which had a sprinkler system. The undergrowth there was lush. Ferns grew there in abundance.

He had created a system of winding trails that crisscrossed each other with many glens as I'd seen already. Throughout the garden were benches, chairs, tables, and gazebos. I could see that some of these clearly doubled as bondage equipment.

He told me the names of all the trees, but I could only partially pay attention as I knew I would soon be tied to a tree.

We finally ended up at the lowest part of the wash, where a large tree already had ropes on it. The tree was across from a stone building directly below the house and dug into the hill. Next to the tree was a bench with a low table. There was an ice chest next to it.

"Are you ready?" He asked

"I was ready a half hour ago before you decided I needed to know the Latin name for every plant. "

"Maybe, there will be a test," he smirked.

"The test will certainly not be as fun as the one you took last night," I replied.

We sat on the bench. He pulled out a bottle of wine and his typical plate of crackers and cheeses from the ice chest.

After some small talk, I said, "Howard, you are making this one of the best weeks in my life. I appreciate how you have set up this scene from the movie that opened my eyes to how much I would love kink." I turned to him, pulled him into an embrace, and kissed him.

He responded by putting his hands around me, hugging me tightly as our kiss deepened. His heavy breathing complimented my own. I started to suspect that something special was forming between us.

His hug loosened as his hands began to roam over my body. He then stood up and led me over to the tree. It was clear that he had studied the movie's short scene as he started to secure me to the tree.

The tree's bark felt rough on the bare skin on my back as he had me stand up against the tree. He tied the rope around my waist and the tree two times.

Then he positioned my arms behind the tree. The tree trunk was so wide that my fingers didn't touch. He then wrapped one end of the rope around my right wrist and did the same with the other end of the rope with my left wrist. He tied a knot between them.

He told me to spread my legs, then he lifted up my skirt above my waist. I had no panties on, so I was totally exposed to his view. He then unzipped his pants and pushed down the front of his briefs. His magnificent cock was standing at full attention. He rubbed his fingers against my pussy and said. "It looks like you are enjoying our little reenactment."

I replied, "For god's sake, stop teasing me and ram your cock into me."

He rubbed the tip on his penis up and down a few times against my vulva. Then he grabbed me by my thighs and lifted them as he thrust his cock into me.

Slowly at first and then with increasing speed, he thrust into me over and over. I was reduced to just a series of "ahhhh, ahhhh."

It did not take long for the tempo of our breathing to increase. I started to squeeze the muscles of my vagina, squeezing his cock in time with his thrusts. I heard him give out a long series of reciprocal "Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh, ahhh." as our passion climbed.

Then with loud noises, we both came together. He held my thighs, pulling us even closer together. After our climaxes had ebbed, we kissed intensely.

He lowered my thighs, so I was standing on my own again. We continued to kiss like teenagers.

He then let go of me and untied me from the tree. He helped me to the bench, where we shared another glass of wine.

"I hope our noise didn't disturb your neighbors," I said.

"The houses are far apart here, plus the thick vegetation tamps down the noise." He replied and slipped an arm around me.

I sipped my wine and leaned against him. I looked at the incredible forest setting that he had created.

"I love your forest garden. I'd love to show it to my girls. But I understand your concern about COVID and STDs." I said.

He sighed, replying, "I'm trying to maintain a COVID and STD-free bubble here. I've decided there needs to be further testing of you and them when you go home on Monday, but let's discuss that later."

I kissed him, saying, "I understand and agree with your position. But your creation is lovely and I wish my girls could see it. I know they would do anything to join me here."

We spent a few minutes kissing, just enjoying being together.

Eventually, I broke the silence and said, "I can imagine many romantic picnics ending in fantastic lovemaking. I can see myself bound to some tree or bench and then stripped and flogged before being fucked. There are so many fantasies that could take place here. "

"What is the kinkiest thing you could think of to do back here?" He inquired.

I thought for a while and sighed a few times, blew out my breath, and said, "When I think of a forest, I think of hiking or hunting. Maybe walking every trail while tightly restrained and with low-level shocks on my pussy, ass, and on my breast. And perhaps be flogged or paddled if I didn't move fast enough."

Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers
12