A COVID Journey Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There is over a mile of trail here. That would take a long time." He said.

"As long as you get pleasure from it, I wouldn't care." I leaned over and kissed him.

I continued, "The idea of being hunted is arousing me, especially if I was nude, except for shoes and my arms were restrained. There would need to be some way for the hunter to prove they shot the hunted. I guess you could use a paintball gun, but I heard they really hurt and can bruise you badly. So that would be over my line. Maybe water balloons?"

He replied, "Before COVID hit, I played a new, low-impact version of paintball which was less painful. It uses lighter-weight pellets moving at a slower speed. They are smaller and travel at slightly slower speeds than the painful version of paintball. I played traditional paintball twice. I did not like the feeling and the after effect of getting a nasty bloody welt when I got hit. For the second game, I tried wearing an inch of protective gear, which made me into a sweat ball.

For low impact paintball, instead of using .68 caliber balls, it uses a .50 caliber ball, so you end up with significantly less mass. The lower the mass, the lower the energy or force of the ball when you get hit. Plus, the pellets travel a little slower.

It's just physics. A lighter object has less energy. Would you rather get hit by a pebble or a golf ball moving at the same speed? Mass times velocity equals energy or as Newton called it, momentum. This is called the second law of motion."

"You really are a geek. You had me at it would be less painful." I said with a laugh.

He laughed too and continued. "I can't argue with that statement. It is a part of who I am. After I played the low impact paintball, I bought my own equipment, but COVID hit, so I have not wanted to risk a group activity."

"I'm interested but still scared of the pain."

"I think there is a way that I could show you what it is like without anyone getting a nasty welt. Maybe tomorrow or the next day. Are you interested?" He inquired.

"I am and I am not, but I trust you, so, yes, I want to try being hunted," I replied.

He then lifted me in his arms and walked to the little stone hut. About four feet inside was a door with a fingerprint reader.

Beyond the door was a six-foot-wide and about eight-foot-tall stone-lined corridor. Along the walls were the same electric torches as in the dungeon. On the ceiling, there were metal gates that had been swung up to rest against the ceiling.

At the end of the corridor was another door that opened into the dungeon. We walked through the dungeon to the water room and then opened the door he had said led to more rooms.

Secretary Movie Reenactments: The Tub

We went in the first door, which was another bedroom with its own full bath. In the room was a stand-alone copper tub with the high back that looked like the one in Secretary.

He set me down and turned on the water for the tub. He pulled the veil from my head, slipped the dress down my body, and had me step out of it. He then proceeded to remove the remainder of my clothes.

"Howard, you are amazing! This is the tub scene from Secretary."

"Shhhhh, just enjoy it,'' he said, as he checked the water to make sure it was the right temperature.

When the tub was filled, He helped me into it. The water came up to just below my breasts. OMG, I thought, this is just like the movie.

He took a washcloth and scrubbed my whole body. He picked up a cup and poured water onto my head. He squeezed a dab of shampoo on his hands and began to massage my scalp and worked it into my long hair. Occasionally, his hands would leave my hair and fondly make a trip over my breasts.

He used the cup to rinse the shampoo out of my hair. He repeated the process with the conditioner. When he had rinsed the conditioner out of my hair, he had me step out of the tub and used a towel to dry my body.

He picked me up and lay me down on my back on the bed. His fingers lightly touched my left shoulder and traced down my arm to my hip and then down to my feet. His fingers were floating just above my skin, barely touching it as he retraced the route up my leg. At my hip, he just grazed against the side of my pussy and then continued up my stomach over my left breast to my shoulder.

He shifted to my right shoulder and worked his way down across my right breast, just barely grazing the right side of my pussy and then back up. He repeated this on both sides a number of times. The light touch of his fingers made my whole body tingle.

He then slipped a finger into my pussy, and slowly moved it in and out. He then told me to lift up my hips so he could put a pillow under them. He now had access to both my holes.

I felt a butt plug being lightly rubbed against my anus. He started to put pressure on it and said, "Relax, Alice. Close your eyes."

I relaxed my sphincter muscle and it plopped right in. He went back to my pussy, inserted two fingers, continuing the massage.

I heard the buzz of a vibrator but did not feel it against my body. He took hold of the butt plug and slowly pulled it out until he hit the resistance at the sphincter. He then pushed it back in.

I felt him place a vibrator against my clit and leave it there. He continued to pump the butt plug while his two fingers stimulated my G-spot.

My body seized up and my vagina muscled clamped down so hard he could no longer move his fingers. My body began to twitch as my orgasm hit. My vagina pulsated around his fingers as wave after wave of pleasure rolled over me.

He kept rubbing my G-spot until I stopped moving to ensure I was thoroughly satisfied.

He leaned down, kissed me, and said, "Please place your garments in the garment bag upstairs and hang it in your room. I will see you at dinner. Remember formal dress." and walked out of the room.

I saw that I had three hours until dinner, so after catching my breath, I removed the butt plug, picked up my outfit, and headed up to my room.

When I got there, I called my girls and gave an update on all that had happened. They loved how I'd ridden Howard after the massage. They enjoyed how much fun I'd had reenacting the two scenes from Secretary. I even told them about my request to Howard to be hunted with a paintball gun.

Both Jessica and Michelle said they'd love to give Howard a six-hand massage with a big happy ending or to be hunted by him.

Jessica asked, "Mom, when are you going to make the offer to Howard of us joining you?"

I replied soon. We talked a little longer and I said I need to get busy. I decided just to put on my high heels and otherwise remain naked. I knew that Howard would be pleased to see me that way as I worked around the house.

* * * * *

Footnote: The movie "Secretary" was released in 2002. It starred Maggie Gyllenhaal and James Spader. IMDB's description of the movie is "A young woman, recently released from a mental hospital, gets a job as a secretary to a demanding lawyer, where their employer-employee relationship turns into a sexual, sadomasochistic one." This movie, along with "9 ½ weeks", released in 1986, but I did not see it until 2000, were my introductions to kink.

I hope you are enjoying my adventure in creating content for Literotica. Comments and suggestions are much appreciated.

Part 11 is currently being reviewed by my fabulous editor 1moeannie and will be published soon. Part 11 covers Alice stripping inside a cage with electrified bars, riding a Sybian while getting her breasts flogged, and being punished with an electric-shock prod for causing a kitchen fire.

12