A COVID Journey Pt. 11

Story Info
Alice rides a Sybian, makes mistakes & gets electro shocked.
5k words
4.47
20.8k
14

Part 11 of the 26 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 01/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers

This story is part eleven of how the financial pressures of joblessness in the era of COVID forces one woman into becoming a 24/7 live-in companion and submissive BDSM playmate. Please read the previous parts first to get to know the characters and the kink they have shared. Comments and suggestions are very appreciated. I am writing a love story that contains incest, lesbian, male domination, exhibitionist, erotic and BDSM themes. If you don't like these themes, please skip this story.

This is a work of fiction. All the characters and events portrayed in this story are fictional. Any resemblance to real people or incidents is purely coincidental.

I want to thank my editor 1moeannie. She took my original text and made great suggestions and corrections that helped me improve the story.

Main Characters;

Alice is a 45-year-old widow who enjoyed a kinky submissive lifestyle with her husband before he died. She occasionally will switch. Her husband's death left her in a very tight financial situation, but she was making it work before losing her job due to COVID. She met Howard on-line. He was seeking a companion who also enjoys BDSM play as a submissive. So far, things are working out for Alice. Alice has two adult children, Michelle and Jessica.

Howard is a 64-year-old widower. He discovered his interest in BDSM through a submissive friend, who helped him learn how to practice BDSM domination safely. Their relationship was always just about kinky sex. They otherwise had nothing in common. Howard is usually dominant but occasionally switches, usually only as part of a game of chance. Howard wants more than a submissive BDSM playmate; he wants a companion. He has put Alice through several tests, including punishments. It is beginning to appear that Alice may be the one.

Michelle (23 years old) and Jessica (21 Years old) are Alice's daughters. Both were unaware of their parents' secret kinky lifestyle until they were helping their mom move into a smaller place to save money and found her stash of sex toys. They have since been having kinky incestual three ways with their Mom, Alice.

==============

My Own Computer

I had just gotten back to my room from doing chores about an hour before dinner, and was still wearing heels when Howard knocked on my door. When I opened the door, Howard came in carrying an oversized Apple Laptop.

He said. "Alice, I like the look. Just wearing heels really shows off your body."

I laughed and said, "I'm sure you say that to all the girls."

He brought the laptop over to the desk and plugged it in. He said, "Here's your username and password for the computer. Once you log in, you'll see the icons for a couple of the online stores. Just click on them, and you'll get right in. The address is set for delivery here. If you want to shop at other sites, send me an email or text and I'll set it up. When you want to buy something, just put it in the cart, notify me, and I will place the order. Later, I'll get you a bank account and credit card. You will need to set up your email and message apps. Have fun!"

After he left, I went onto the computer and set up my Google account so I'd have access to my email and my diary that I keep using Google docs. Then I tied my phone to the computer's messaging app and messaged my girls to tell them I now had a computer here.

Then I went shopping for more sexy outfits and lingerie. I put a few in the cart and put more on my wish lists. I wanted to get Howard's input as I would wear these new clothes for his entertainment. I shared the cart and lists with Howard so he could review them.

I checked my text messages. I was surprised that all of the women from the burger drive-through had responded. I made a list of their names noting sexual and kink leanings in Google docs. I divided them into three separate groups by shared interests and sent each group a text message.

I smiled, thinking I was going to have some fun with this.

Friday Evening

For dinner, I put on what was now my usual undergarments. I had on a set of matching bra, panties, garter belt, and stockings. I put on a mid-thigh length dress and heels.

He greeted me with a kiss, then complimented me on my outfit. He told me he liked the kind of outfits I put in the cart so he placed the order. He told me he liked the items on my wish lists, so if I wanted them, I needed to put them in the cart then let him know.

I told him I received replies from all seven women who gave us their emails to learn more about being submissives. I explained that I divided them into three groups.

The first group was four bisexual women who all appeared to be submissive or switch in their orientation. The second group was two lesbians who were in a relationship together and want nothing to do with men sexually. The third group was a couple where she was a bisexual switch and he was a straight submissive.

I told Howard that I told each of them to go to bdsmtest.org, take the quiz, and send it back to me within 24 hours. I read him each of the three texts I sent, then suggested we could do more planning later. I also shared that I thought this could end up being a lot of fun for us, and maybe even Jessica and Michelle.

At dinner we discussed the different events of the day. He'd read that COVID was starting to surge again. He asked if my girls would get a COVID test on Monday before I got home and that I should get one on Tuesday before I came back.

"So, you're going to let me come back?" I smirked.

"I would like that, but we'll have that discussion to finalize it Sunday night. But I am serious about strengthening our COVID bubble. Your girls are outside of it but I know your girls are important to you so we'll figure out how you can spend time with them yet keep us all safe."

I replied, "I know you want to maintain our COVID and STD bubble. Why don't we have my girls get their STD and COVID tests this evening or tomorrow.

Howard said, "Great idea, let me go arrange it right now."

He got up from dinner and went to his office. He was back in five minutes.

Howard told me, "I arranged for them to get tests at the same place that you did. They are open for another 90 minutes."

"I'll call them right now." I replied as I thought that my plan to get my girls to move in was starting to hatch. I went up to my room, got my phone, and call my girls. They said they would be on their way in five minutes. I went back to the dinner table and told Howard.

We continue our previous conversation about COVID. When there was a break in our discussion, I asked, "After dinner can we go up to the roleplay rooms?"

He replied, "If that is what you want. I want to put a hobble chain on you and a collar."

"I'm game for it." I replied.

After I cleaned up dinner, he put cuffs on my ankles with a short-chain between them. He put a collar around my neck, attached a leash to it, and we headed off for the elevator.

When we got out of the elevator, he asked me what room I wanted to try.

The Restraint Room

I replied, "When we were in the restraint room, I saw the Sybian mounted on the wall. I've never used Sybian before and I've always wanted to. Plus, I'm fascinated by how you'd restrain me on it given that my feet would be way off the ground."

"Okay, let's go over to the screen and have it suggest a script." He said.

He told me to select the restraint room. The submenu for the number of players and roles came up. When I finished filling that out, a submenu came up with the following options; random, scripts, equipment.

He said, "You wanted to try the Sybian, so pick the equipment option."

Another submenu came up listing all the equipment in the room. I selected the Sybian, and on the next menu, the selections were; Scripts only using the Sybian, Scripts that include the Sybian.

"Howard, what's the difference between those options?"

Howard replied, "The scripts that only use the Sybian mean that you'll only be on that equipment, it will be a short experience. The scripts that include the Sybian mean that you'll have a more intense experience as you use two to six different stations with multiple restraints and punishments. One of those stations will be the Sybian."

I replied, "I am up for the script that includes the Sybian. I know you'll take care of me and make sure I don't do more than I can handle. If the room gives you pleasure, then it gives me joy. And besides, my girls wanted as much information as possible about the different experiences in the room. "

He hugged and kissed me, then I chose "Scripts that include Sybian".

The next menu was headed by Random and then lists of the equipment involved in the different scripts.

I picked random. A screen came up with the heading Cage, kneeling head down, and wall Symbian with a list of instructions.

I heard the printer start-up, and then a piece of paper came out of the wall.

"Do you want me to read all the instructions or surprise you along the way like last time.?"

"Just surprise me. It is hotter that way."

We went into the room as he read, "Sub is to get into cage D fully clothed with the door latched. The cage is then suspended a foot off the floor with a rope attached to the fucking machine to make the cage swing. At that point, a low voltage electrical current is applied to alternate bars on the cage. The sub is to remove all her clothes while trying to avoid being shocked. Once sub is nude, the power is turned off."

Cage D was about eight feet tall, two-feet wide, and less than a foot and a half deep. The space between the bars was never more than four inches. The front of the cage had a hinged door. Where the bars came together, there were rubber insulator gaskets.

I shuffled toward the cage, then hobbled into the cage. Howard closed the door activating the latch. He hoisted the cage a foot in the air. He attached the cord to the fucking machine which would keep the cage in a constant swinging motion.

He went to the electric cord connected to the cage and toggled a switch on the cord.

I felt a sharp tingle as my ass touched two bars.

"Ouch, that stings," I exclaimed

"I recommend you get out of those clothes as quickly as possible so I can turn off the power."

I reached back and pulled down the zipper on my dress. As I removed it, I got shocked several times. The shocks were like what you get when you walk across a carpet and touch a doorknob. Regardless, I let out a consistent stream of ouch, ouch, ouch. The swinging made it harder and definitely increased the number of shocks I got.

I finally got it down to my feet then kicked it out of the cage, which was hard with the hobble chain between my ankles. Undoing my bra was a tricky, but I got it off with only a few shocks.

I released my stockings from the garter belt. Removing the garter belt was easy once the stockings were released, it's a narrow piece of fabric. I only got two shocks getting it down my legs.

I removed the collar, which wasn't as hard as I thought it would be and I didn't get any shocks.

I kicked off the heels to give my legs better range of motion.

I started working on the cuffs on my ankles. I had to bend my left foot up to where I could just reach the chain. At this point, the shocks were happening all over my body as I had to twist a lot to reach the chain.

"Ouch, Shit, Damn, Ouch, Damn, Shit. Ouch, Howard, this is hard!" I cried as tears flowed down my face.

Howard just laughed.

I quickly removed the cuff on my left ankle. I then did another series of twists to reach my right ankle, where my body was in constant contact with the bars' electricity.

My stream of "Ouch, Shit, Damn," was continuous.

I realized that the stockings might be the hardest thing to remove. I was able to get the right stocking rolled down to just above my knee without getting shocked too many times, despite the constant swinging of the cage. Rolling it was just making it harder to push the stocking down my leg further. So, I rolled it back up and proceeded to tear it apart. I've always hated how stocking could run so easily, but today I was glad. Once I got them split all the way down below my knee, I used my toes to pull them off. I definitely got more shocks, but my steady stream of ouch, shit, damn, ouch, ouch helped me cope. Howard was laughing hard by now. So, I was entertaining him which was my major goal.

I repeated the process for the left stocking. I then held myself steady with my hands, carefully avoiding touching bars that were charged.

"Good job!" Howard exclaimed.

He turned off the power to the bars and lowered the cage to the floor. He reached into the cage and rubbed my pussy.

"You have completed the first stage and I can tell you enjoyed that as you are very wet. Now only two more to go," he encouraged me.

He unlatched the door and I fell into his arms. He held me tight, rubbing my back and butt.

He said, "You will next be tied to a bench."

He helped me lay face down on the bench, then strapped my legs and arms to the legs of the bench. He put two straps around my torso.

He lightly caned my feet. I saw him bring the fucking machine over and adjusted it to go into my pussy.

"Oh yes, please use that on me," I begged.

He lubed up the dildo on the end inserting it in my pussy. He set the speed to stroke slowly at first. Every two minutes, the rate would increase a little. I could feel an orgasm coming on.

"Faster, Please Master faster. MAY I COME?" I pleaded.

"Yes," Howard replied.

My whole body shook as wave after wave enveloped my body. I could feel Howard's arms hugging me from the side as the orgasm ebbed.

"I am so enjoying this room!" I told Howard.

He then released me from the device and helped me over to the wall with the Sybian. There was a step ladder to help me get up on it. There was also a pipe with a pad on it that would hit me in the small of my back to position my clit over the knob on the Sybian.

He helped me climb up, then placed my ankles on foam-covered pipes that each held up a U that was made up of a cross piece that was attached with a T fitting to the pipe that came out about 18" from the wall. The cross piece had right angle fittings at each end with 6 inches of pipe sticking out their ends, he placed my ankles into both supports. He used another foam-covered pipe that had a T fitting on each end that would slip down over the two arms of the U. He slipped it down to rest on my ankles and then tightened the hex nut on both fittings to hold them in place. My weight was resting on the knob of the Sybian.

Two more U brackets were level with my shoulders. He secured each wrist to the restraint fittings on each side. I realized there was no way I could pull my body out of these restraints. They were quite creative and effective. I noticed that similar fittings were on all the pipe structures around the room.

He put a ball gag on me.

He turned the Sybian on and I started rubbing my clit hard against Sybian's knob. Then Howard started lightly flogging my body. The vibrations from the Sybian force my body forward on it to increase the effect. Then he flogged my breasts and I'd pull my body back. The pattern repeated over and over as I felt my body started to rise to another climax.

Howard said, "You may come."

I was screaming through the gag as I arched my body, pulling on each restraint. The sensations completely engulfed me.

As I recovered Howard slowly removed me from the restraints and lowered me down onto the gurney. I thought, "When did he get that in here?"

He pulled out a warm blanket and covered me. He took me to the kitchen. He raised the head of the gurney into a sitting position. He then helped me drink a glass of water and hand-fed me a light snack of cheese and crackers.

He rolled the gurney up to his room putting me in his bed. He removed his clothes and we spooned.

"Thank you for giving me so many orgasms today," I said.

He kissed my forehead as I fell asleep.

FIRE! Saturday Morning Shock Treatment

I went down naked to make a breakfast of homemade fried potato wedges, eggs, and bacon. I cut up the potatoes, after I had washed and dried them with paper towels. I turned on the gas under the pan to heat the vegetable oil to fry them. I put the bacon in the oven and placed the cut up potatoes in the pan of hot oil.

I didn't notice that the breeze of my passing shifted the paper towels toward the burner heating the pan as I walked over to get the eggs, my back was turned to the oven while getting the eggs. I suddenly smelled smoke, turned around in a panic. The paper towel was aflame and worse the oil had caught fire! Dark smoke was billowing up from the pan. It took me a few critical seconds to find a cover for the frying pan and I slammed it down on top of the burning pan, but not before the smoke detector went off. I had put out the fire, but I needed to get rid of the smoke.

I heard Howard coming down the stairs. As he reached the bottom stair and stepped into the hall, I could see he was naked. He ran over and yelled, "Where's the fire?"

I replied with tears, "I put it out."

He turned the fan over the oven on and started opening windows. Finally, the smoke detector went silent.

"What happened?" He demanded.

Through sobs, I explained that I had left the paper towels too near the burner.

"You could have burned the house down,"

"I know," I replied. "I need to be really punished hard for being so stupid."

"Mistakes happen, I can forgive you for this." He said.

I replied, "But I can't. I need to be punished. Would you shock me as punishment?"

He replied, "No, I feel you're already punishing yourself emotionally. Let's fix some breakfast for ourselves and discuss this."

We proceed to make the same breakfast that I failed to make properly. It was delicious. All through breakfast, I explained to Howard why I needed a physical punishment.

He finally gave in saying, "I will set it up."

"Thank you, Master. Can you tell me what I need to do to prove that I want this job?" I replied.

He let out a long breath saying, "Okay, I will. Now put your arms behind you and touch your elbows with each hand."

I put my arms behind me. He walked over and tied my forearms together. He then passed the rope around to my front and under my breasts, then after tying it again to my arms and passed it this time over my breast. He then brought the rope over my shoulders, crossed them above the breast, and then tied the rope above and below my breasts together. He then grabbed me by the rope on the back tied around my forearms and walked out of the kitchen. We walked across the family room toward the dungeon's heavy door and then went down into the dungeon.

He brought me to the middle of the room. He attached one of the chains hanging down to the rope behind my back. He pushed a button and I was quickly balancing on my toes.

"Now, Alice, is this punishment something that you want to do?"

With tears in my eyes I said, "Yes, I really do want and need this job. I can't believe I screwed up and almost burned the house down. I deserve to be shocked as punishment. I need to prove to you that I deserve this job."

He walked over to the wall and selected a number 2 electric-shock wand.

"This wand is about twice the shock of the one I used before. It is still significantly less than a cattle prod. I will never use a cattle prod as it would leave a mark that would scab over and might leave a scar. How many shocks do you think you deserve, Alice?"

I replied, "Six dozen, at least."

He then walked back to me and held the wand two inches from my right breast. "Alice, I won't do that many to you. I have a responsibility as your Master to make sure you are not pushed over your limits. I think two dozen will be more than enough. I need you to prove what you just said, that you want this position. I will ask you to do something very hard, but I believe that you can do it, because of the strength you have already shown. What I am going to do is ask you to move your breast into the wand until you feel the shock. Do you think you could do that for me?"

Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers
12