A COVID Journey Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OMG, I knew this was going to be hard. I started crying saying, "Yes, Master. I believe I can. I want to please you."

Howard then placed the wand about two inches from my right breast.

I moved my body forward, there was a loud crack from the wand.

I screamed, "Oh shit that hurts!" as my body sagged and I was just dangling from the ropes.

He moved forward and put his arms around me, rubbed my back while gently kissing me.

He inquired, "How are you doing? Can you take more of this?"

I replied, "Thank you, Master, for letting me prove my devotion to you. Please, may I have another?"

He moved the wand to my left breasts. Before he said anything, I moved forward, my left breast got the shock.

I screamed again then while crying, said "Thank you, Master, for letting me prove my devotion to you. Please, may I have another?"

He again enveloped me with a long gentle hug and a series of kisses. "You are doing so much better than I thought you would. You are an amazing sub. We can stop anytime."

"Master, I need this for me as much as I need to do this for you," I said as tears flowed down my cheeks.

He moved the wand to just above my pussy. I again moved forward, got shocked, thanked him, and asked for more. He hugged, kissed me, praising me for how well I was doing with my punishment. I was sobbing quietly but knew I could do this. I knew I wanted to do this.

He moved the wand to my belly button, to each pussy lip, to my clit, to the inside of each thigh, to each underarm. Each time I moved my body forward, got shocked, screamed, thanked him, asked for more, and then he would take the time to comfort me.

He moved around behind me. I sensed that the wand was at my asshole. I again moved toward the wand, got shocked, screamed, and then thanked him. He moved back around and gently hugged me.

After a long series of kissing, he said, "You did very well Alice. Are you ready for the remaining dozen? I'm satisfied with stopping now."

"I need to continue, Master." I sobbed.

He started the second round, following the same protocol of shock, scream, thanking him, asking for more, then he spent longer and longer comforting me. During my convulsions, I had lost my shoes which made it harder to move into the wand.

By the time he finished, my words were hard to understand through my sobs. But something happened that I didn't expect. I moved into subspace. I was in that wonderful space. My world shrank down to just him and me. I felt a rush of endorphins through my body, causing joyful feelings.

He pushed a button. The chain lowered allowing my body to relax into his lap.

He put my head on his shoulder and stroked my hair. My sobs became less frequent.

"I'm proud of how well you took your punishment, Alice. I thought you were going to use a safe word. This was a critical test. You passed it. I needed to let you experience a punishment today so you'd know what you were agreeing to when you decide to serve me. So, do you still want this position?"

I looked up into his face, holding back tears saying "Master, please let me be shocked a dozen more times, to prove how much I want to serve you."

I didn't tell him that my real reason was that I wanted to stay in subspace longer.

He looked surprised and then bent over and kissed me and then said. "I don't think that's a good idea."

I told him, "The very fact you said that proves that you will never let real harm come to me. But I need a dozen more to prove to myself how much I want to be yours."

He sighed and then said, "Okay, let me help you up."

When I was standing, he pushed a button, the chain took up the slack and I was again balancing on my toes. He picked up the wand and I proceeded to move my right breast into it. I screamed and started crying I felt his arms around me and he started rubbing my back and ass. Then as he kissed me, I hungrily sucked his tongue then he did the same to me. Even as tears ran down my face, he proceeded to comfort me for much longer than he had done previously.

As my crying stopped, he moved back from our kiss, and then I said: "Please, Master continue."

He placed the wand two inches from my left breast. I then leaned into it. The shock was terrible. I again screamed. My crying started up again. He again put his arms around me and kissed me. I returned the kiss despite my sobs, while he rubbed my body. After a few minutes, I said through my tears. "Please Master, Continue."

I felt myself falling deeper into subspace.

We continued in this pattern for the remaining ten shocks. He'd place the wand two inches away from my body. I'd move my body in to get the shock. I'd scream and continue sobbing. He would hug, kiss me, and rub my body for longer and longer periods. When I was ready, I'd ask him to continue. By the time we finished, my legs could no longer hold me up. I was just hanging from the chain connected to the ropes behind my back.

When we finished hugging and kissing after the final dozen shocks, he brought the hospital gurney over and lifted my lower back onto it. He then lowered the chain and made sure my entire body came to rest on the gurney.

He untied the ropes so that eventually, I was just lying on the gurney. His hands massaged my entire body. He repeatedly told me how much he appreciated me and my sacrifice.

He then took the gurney up to the massage room and lifted my body up onto the massage table. He worked on my legs, arms, and shoulders for about a half-hour. He then put a warm towel over me, kissed my cheek, and left the room.

I woke up a completely refreshed woman at 11:30 am. I ran to my room, put on some clothes, and then went down to make grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch.

=================

I hope you are enjoying my adventure in creating content for Literotica. Comments and suggestions are much appreciated.

A more detailed account of Alice forming a school for submissives will be published shortly in "Alice's School for Submissives, Part 01," which may take another couple of weeks to finish. I separated the seven women's stories because including them was making the main thread of Alice's and Howard's growing kinky love story harder to follow.

Part 12 is currently being reviewed by my awesome editor 1moeannie and will be published soon. Part 12 is about Alice asking Howard to make her the target of a paintball hunt.

12