A COVID Journey Pt. 12

Story Info
Alice is the target of a paintball hunt.
4.5k words
4.59
10k
10

Part 12 of the 26 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 01/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers

This story is part twelve of how the financial pressures of joblessness in the era of COVID forces one woman into becoming a 24/7 live-in companion and submissive BDSM playmate. Please read the previous parts first to get to know the characters and the kink they have shared. Comments and suggestions are very appreciated. I am writing a love story that contains incest, lesbian, male domination, exhibitionist, erotic and BDSM themes. If you don't like these themes, please skip this story.

This is a work of fiction. All the characters and events portrayed in this story are fictional. Any resemblance to real people or incidents is purely coincidental.

I want to thank my editor 1moeannie. She took my original text and made great suggestions and corrections that helped me improve the story.

Main Characters;

Alice is a 45-year-old widow who enjoyed a kinky submissive lifestyle with her husband before he died. She occasionally will switch. Her husband's death left her in a very tight financial situation, but she was making it work before losing her job due to COVID. She met Howard on-line. He was seeking a companion who also enjoys BDSM play as a submissive. So far, things are working out for Alice. Alice has two adult children, Michelle and Jessica.

Howard is a 64-year-old widower. He discovered his interest in BDSM through a submissive friend, who helped him learn the practice of BDSM domination safely. Their relationship was always just about kinky sex. They otherwise had nothing in common. Howard is usually dominant but occasionally switches, usually only as part of a game of chance. Howard wants more than a submissive BDSM playmate; he wants a companion. He has put Alice through several tests, including punishments. It is beginning to appear that Alice may be the one.

Michelle (23 years old) and Jessica (21 Years old) are Alice's daughters. Both were unaware of their parents' secret kinky lifestyle until they were helping their mom move into a smaller place to save money and found her stash of sex toys. They have since been having kinky incestual three ways with their Mom, Alice.

========

Saturday afternoon, Alice is the target of a paintball hunt.

Howard loved the grilled cheese sandwiches I made. We were having a delightful conversation. When the banter came to a natural pause, I asked, "When are you going to hunt me with a paintball gun? You promised."

"Alice, are you sure you want me to hunt you with my low-impact paintball gun?" He asked

I replied, "Just the idea of being hunted and taken is making me wet. A little pain followed by sex at the end is the perfect combination for me. But can you explain the low impact paintball again?" I leaned over and kissed him.

He replied, "Low impact paintball uses a smaller pellet that travels at a slightly slower speed than the original version of paintball. The low-impact paintball uses a .50 caliber paintball instead of using the original .68 caliber paintball. Less mass and less speed results in less power. Less power results in less pain, so instead of getting a nasty bloody welt, you might, at worse, get a light bruise. "

"Howard, I do want to try it."

Howard replied, "Okay, take off all your clothes then follow me."

I don't think I have ever gotten naked faster. I was so excited, turned on and scared.

We went down to the dungeon. He told me to kneel with my hands behind my head while he changed clothes.

"I am going to change and get some stuff." He walked into one of the rooms I hadn't been in yet.

He returned wearing a full set of camouflage fatigues, with a pair of goggles on his forehead and ear flaps. He was also carrying some clothes for me, a backpack, a gun with a paintball pellet holder on top, a heavy, thick, long coat, a thin lab coat, and a pair of goggles with ear flaps.

"Before we start, I want you to feel the impact of the low-impact paintballs. Let's go outside."

We exited the dungeon by the stone hut entrance at the bottom of the gully.

"I want you to put on this heavy coat and goggles then stand facing that tree. I will then shoot a ball from twenty feet away. Okay?

I nervously replied, "Okay, but if this hurts a lot, I am going to be pissed."

I stood facing the tree as he walked away. I heard him yell, "Ready?" I replied, "Yes."

Bam! I felt the paintball hit the back of my heavy coat. It wasn't bad.

"How was that? "He asked.

"That was nothing," I replied.

"Okay, now put on this thin lab coat and let's repeat this.

I turned back to face the tree as he walked away. Again, I heard him yell, "Ready?"

I replied, "Yes."

Bam! "Ouch!" I yelled.

"Is that too much?" He asked.

I replied, "No, but it's enough of a hurt to motivate me to be trying to get away from you."

"Do you want to try it nude?" He asked.

"No, this lab coat didn't really protect me. It just kept the bright paint off my body." I said.

"Ready to be hunted?" He asked.

"I am, Master."

He said, "Now let's discuss the rules of the hunt. I will always be trying for a double-tap hit. That means two shots."

After a short discussion, we agreed on the following;

1.If Howard got me with two shots, that's a hit.

2.If Howard got me with one shot and missed the second, I could run. If Howard got me again as I ran away, that would count as a hit.

3.If Howard doesn't hit me with a second shot in 30 seconds, then the first shot doesn't count.

4.After each hit, I was to fall to the ground. Howard would then remove one piece of my clothing. My shoes would remain on the entire game.

5.I would then get a 2-minute head start after each hit.

6.Once I was nude, it would take three shots to take me down. I should run the other way after each hit until the third hit. At that point, I would fall to the ground.

7.If I took more than ten seconds to move away quickly he could shoot me as many times as possible until I was fifty feet away, and those shots wouldn't count.

8.If I could avoid being hit for an hour, I could shoot him at close range.

"Here's the outfit for you to wear during the hunt." He said. He gave me a sheer dress, bra and thong that was camouflage print. I put them on.

"Now, I don't want you to cut your feet, so here are some camouflage print tennis shoes." He said as he handed me the shoes.

"One more thing, put this in your vagina," He said.

"It's not a tracker is it?" I asked.

"It's not. What it does is if you don't move at least ten feet every minute, you'll get a slight shock. If you haven't moved those ten feet in another 30 seconds, you'll get another sharper shock. Every 30 seconds, you'll get a little stiffer shock until you move. Because if you just hide, this won't be any fun for me. "

"You are so mean! That means there is no way you can't win!" I yelled as I put the shocker into my vagina.

He continued, "We have only a few acres to play in, so I want to slow you down. Put on these ankle cuffs that have a chain between them."

I put on the cuffs, and then Howard added locks to them so I wouldn't be able to remove them.

"Don't ever take these goggles off. And keep the ear flaps over your ears. Okay?" He instructed.

He then said, "You will have 5 minutes before I start hunting you."

I took off as fast as the chain between my legs would allow. I headed for the back portion of his forest, where the undergrowth was thicker.

I figured I needed to find areas which were well hidden and would allow me to move around, so I wouldn't get shocked, but would also make it difficult for Howard to see me.

I found four areas quickly, all within 350 feet of each other. I picked one and slowly moved twenty feet one way and twenty feet the other. I tried to stay as low as possible. After about five minutes I was starting to think that I had this game won. Then WHAM! WHAM! "Ouch", I screamed. A paintball hit my right butt cheek twice. I turned around and saw no one. Then I caught a movement as a perfectly camouflaged Howard stepped away from the tree he was next to. If he hadn't moved, I'd never have seen him.

"You're supposed to fall down." He hollered.

I said, "Lucky shot," and then got down on the ground on my side.

Howard came up to me, and I could now see that he added camouflage paint to his face and hands. He had branches and leaves struck into his fatigues and hat to break up his outline.

He squatted next to me and pulled out a big hunter's knife from a sheath on his leg.

"Stay perfectly still, this knife is razor-sharp. I don't want to cut you." He said.

I said, "You said nothing about cutting off my clothes with a knife," as I rubbed the spots on my butt where I'd been hit.

"You agreed I could remove one article of clothing each time you were hit. It's not my fault that you forgot to put any restrictions on how." He laughed.

"That's not fair. I didn't know you'd remove them any way other than just taking them off." I pouted.

"Well, I did cut off your dress when you were on the rack. You should have known there were other ways." He smirked.

I sat up saying, "I did enjoy our first time having sex without a condom, even if you did destroy a very sexy dress, so you are forgiven."

I put my arms around him, kissed him, then said, "How do you want me as you display your superior knife skills?"

He said, "I'm so glad that you're the one who answered my posting. I never thought I'd find someone so well matched to each other's needs."

"I feel the same way," I said as I lay back down on my side.

"So should I cut off your dress, your bra, or your panties?" He thoughtfully said.

He took the knife and began lightly dragging the sharp edge up my thigh. I could feel it scraping across my skin as he moved it closer to my hem.

With the tip of the knife, he lifted the hem of my dress and flipped it up above my waist. I felt the edge of his knife slowly move along the outside of my thigh and under my thong.

I felt a tug and his knife started splitting the outside of my thong. When that side came apart, he dragged the edge of the blade over to my pussy and put it under the part that covered my vulva.

He lifted the knife and the covering over my pussy partially came apart. He dragged the edge of the knife so he could get the point under the remaining lower part of my thong. He pushed the tip under the elastic, I felt a tug and my thong was no longer affixed to my body.

As Howard moved his knife away from my body, I let out a long breath and said, "That was a little scary."

He inserted a finger my pussy, musing, "Your pussy tells me that you enjoyed it."

"You sure know how to show a girl a good time." I moaned.

"Now be on your way, let's see how long it is until I get you again." He said. I got up and started moving away.

"I like the look of your naked butt through the dress. Especially the two different paint colors on your right butt cheek. The paint definitely bled through your clothes." He commented as I moved away.

I rubbed my right butt cheek where both pellets hit.

I headed to my next hiding area. I stayed there for a few minutes and then moved slowly to the next area. I waited again, then moved on to the next area. After doing this a few times I waited too long and suddenly, "Ouch!" I felt a shock in my pussy, I ran to the next area. After a few minutes, I crept to the next hiding place. I kept a careful eye out for Howard but saw no sign of him as I slowly moved about.

I was feeling good about my skills when WHAM! "OUCH! That hurt!" I said as I felt where I had been hit on my left butt cheek.

I spun around, looked back to where the shot must have come from. I couldn't see him. Then I heard the next pellet whizz by. I took off running. Another whizz and then WHAM! "OUCH!" He had hit my left butt cheek again.

I heard him say, "You're supposed to fall down."

I looked closely toward where his voice came from, and again until he moved, I couldn't see him. I'd just walked within ten feet of him and hadn't seen him.

I lay down on my side and waited to see what Howard would do. I saw him draw out his knife again then placed the edge on my upper chest. He slipped the blade under the straps of the dress, then scraped the edge of the knife across my skin until he got it under one of my bra straps. He pulled it up, and I felt the strap become loose.

He went to the other side of my chest and repeated the process, I felt the other strap become loose.

He brought the knife under the low neckline of the dress, then scrapped it over to the front of my bra. I felt the tug of the knife going up, then the bra was loose.

He stroked my hair and said, "I am having so much fun stalking you. Do you need water?" As he handed me his canteen.

I grabbed his canteen and took a long drink. "Thank you, sir. You are an amazing stalker. I think you're part ghost." I stood up, the remnants of my bra slipped down my body.

I reached down and rubbed both of my butt's checks. "You've given me a four-color butt. Was that on purpose or just luck?"

He replied, "You'll figure it out before we are done today. Now get going. I have one more item of clothing that needs removing."

I took off. By now, I knew I would not win this game. Once I was far enough away, I slowed down and carefully examined every tree and bush. I saw no sign of him. And then WHAM! "OUCH! GOD DAMN IT!" I yelled. I had been hit on my ass crack, so he had to be behind me. WHAM! a second hit, "OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH!" I turned around, once again until he moved, I couldn't see him.

"Damn, you are good," I groaned as I rubbed my sore ass.

He took his knife cutting through the straps of my dress. Then he put his knife on the side seam of the dress and ripped along its entire length.

"You've hit me on both my butt cheeks and this time, you hit me square in the ass. I think if I hadn't had that thin covering, I am sure the paint would have dribbled over my ass hole."

He said, "Now the real fun starts. The next two times I hit you, just turn around and run the other way. I will give you 30 seconds before I proceed with the hunt. If you don't start moving after a hit within 30 seconds, I can shoot you as many times as I like until you are 50 feet away from where you were when I first shot you."

I start to move as quickly as my shackled legs would allow.

"Wait! I need to free you up." He said.

I stopped and turned around.

"I am going to remove these ankle cuffs and the chain. I thought I would need them to slow you down so I could track you down, but I don't."

He leaned down and removed the ankle cuffs. He gave me a big hug saying, "I hope you are enjoying this because I want to do this a lot."

I tilted my face up and kissed him, "I am enjoying being hunted. It's so exhilarating. And now that I can run, it will be even better. I actually have a chance of avoiding a hit for the next 60 minutes and getting to shoot you. "

"I am going to love watching your butt and breasts bounce as you run away just before I shoot you. Now get!" He said.

I took off at a slow jog. I was learning where all the paths went, but there were so many, and they crossed each other every 50 feet or so. The forest garden was so large that there were hundreds of combinations of routes I could take without reusing the same path.

It had been at least half an hour. I was starting to think that I would be successful in avoiding Howard when WHAM! I had been hit on the left breast. "OUCH. OH, F###k. THAT HURTS!" I could see no evidence of him except for the purple paint splash on my breast.

I heard him shout, "Your breasts were bouncing so nicely. I couldn't resist targeting one."

I turned around and ran. My heart was pounding. I might lose after all. I already had a rainbow of colors on my rear, and now the left side of my chest was purple and stinging.

I ran halfway across the garden forest then started to sneak around. I stayed low right up against the scrubs, trying to make it hard to be seen. I kept moving for a long time. My senses were heightened as I tried to hear or see Howard. I realized I was getting tired, so I stopped to rest. I obviously stayed in place too long as suddenly my pussy got shocked. "Shit!" I yelled.

I immediately got up and ran 100 feet and went back to creeping slowly. I cautiously went around a turn and then, WHAM! "Aaarrgggg" I screamed.

I looked down and saw blue paint spreading on my right breast. I breathed in and out fast a few times and said, "That hurt! "

I heard Howard say, "Do you want to use a safe word?"

"Hell no! If I hadn't stayed in one place too long and got shocked, which made me yell, I might have won this round."

I took off running. I ran back to where I started and began rotating between the hiding places I had found earlier. However, I'd only done one rotation when WHAM! I got hit on the pussy.

"OUCH, OUCH, OUCH!" I cried as my hands went down to cover my stinging pussy, which was covered in orange paint.

"How the fuck are you able to sneak up on me so well?"

Howard laughed, "I'm just naturally sneaky. Now, aren't you supposed to be on the ground?"

I lay down, and he came over. He took off his backpack and pulled some ankle cuffs out that were much larger than he had used earlier. He took off my shoes and put these larger cuffs on me. They were much tighter than any other previous ankle cuff had been. He pulled out wrist cuffs and put them on. He picked me up and carried me over to a large tree.

He threw a rope over a large limb about 15 feet up and secured a pulley hoist system to one end. He then secured the other end to another tree so that the top of the pulley system was 14 feet above the ground.

Then he bent down, pulled out his hunting knife dragging it across my body, then said "At the end of a hunt, you always needed to clean and dress the kill."

He put the knife away. He pulled out a spreader bar and attached each ankle cuff to each end of the bar. He attached the bar to the other end of the pulley. As he pulled on the pulley hoist system's end rope, I felt my legs being lifted up. He carefully held me as I was lifted into the air upside down so that my head wouldn't hit anything.

When my head was even with his hips, he stopped and then said "The first step after a kill is to clean it." He took a couple of pictures and then walked out of my line of vision.

He came back with a long-handled soft brush and a coil of hose, which he attached to a hose bib I hadn't noticed before. He knelt, so his face was at my face's level and kissed me.

Upside down kisses might have been a big deal in that Spiderman movie, but it wasn't as hot as I thought it would be. He stroked the side of my face saying, "Let's clean this body. Good thing the paint is water-based."

He stepped back and turned the hose on me with one hand and scrubbed my body with the brush in the other hand.

Multicolored water came pouring off me. Good thing I still had the goggles on. Eventually, as the water ran clear he stopped. He then spread a tarp on the muddy ground below my upside-down body.

He said, "The next step for a kill is to dress it. For you however, that doesn't mean you get clothes. The hunter cuts out the game's full intestines. But if I did that to you, I wouldn't have anyone to warm my bed tonight. So, I'm just going to insert something into two of your holes."

I said sarcastically, "You're a real funny guy."

He then reached down, unlocked my wrists, and took off the wrist cuffs.

He stepped up to me, unzipped his pants, and placed his cock against my lips. I sucked on its tip and ran my tongue around its tip. I put my arms around his waist and pulled my upside-down nude body against his fatigue-clothed body.

He moved his face against my pussy, I felt his tongue exploring around the outside of my pussy lips. I moaned and then sucked his cock deeper into my mouth. I started to move my lips as he thrust his cock in and out of my mouth. It was a weird feeling performing fellatio on him as I hung upside down, but it was also very arousing.

Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers
12