A COVID Journey Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued sliding his tongue around and in my pussy. I was in heaven. I felt him put his hand on my ass pulling my body closer to his face. His tongue moved to my clit sucking and massaging it with his mouth and tongue.

I rewarded his actions by vigorously worshiping his cock. I used my free hands to pull his hips back and forth more quickly, going down to the base of his cock and then out to the tip.

I felt him slip two fingers into my vagina quickly finding my g-spot. I thought how lucky I am to have a man who knows how to arouse and pleasure me to extraordinary climaxes.

As my body soared toward an orgasm, I was overwhelmed by the tremendous love I felt for this man.

I felt his penis start to twitch as his orgasm began to erupt. Suddenly, my body arched backward as a massive orgasm hit me. My head moved back with the arch in my back, and his cock fell out of my mouth. His cock spurted cum all over my face.

My body continued to convulse as my climax reached its peak while Howard continued stroking on my pussy, driving my orgasm higher and higher.

After a few minutes, our bodies calmed down. I dropped my hands from holding his hips letting them hang down. He gave my pussy a final kiss and sat on the ground.

I looked into his eyes saying, "That was such an incredible rush. To be hunted and then being taken, it doesn't get much better. However, hanging upside down is never going to be my favorite position unless it is combined with a 69."

He laughed, "It was a lot of fun."

He then carefully lowered me down onto the tarp. I realized that without the tarp, I would now be lying in the mud. Howard thinks of everything.

Once he removed the cuffs on my legs, he pulled my naked body against his camouflage clothed body, put his arms around me saying, "Alice, I need to tell you that I am falling hard for you. I'd wanted to set up a business arrangement to satisfy my BDSM urges and provide some companionship, but you have captured my heart. But if you don't feel the same way, we can just continue with our agreement."

I started to cry as I told him, "Howard, I was trying not to let my heart be involved but I realized in just these few days that I'm falling in love with you. I was worried that you just wanted a business arrangement and not more."

Howard kissed my neck then said, "Alice, I don't know where this is all going to lead, but I'm looking forward to seeing how our love grows."

Then he pinched my nipples and continued, "And I'm going to enjoy our further kinky adventures."

I hugged him saying, "You are so incorrigible."

He laughed, "You are so right. I must warn you that I am a serious repeat offender."

We sat for a while, just floating in the memory of our afternoon fun. Then I said, "Let me help you clean up."

He handed me my shoes. It was quick work to take down the hoist and fold the tarp. He took off with his hands full as I went back to each area where we left an article of clothing and picked up the rags.

We met outside the stone hut entrance to the dungeon. We went in and dropped everything just inside. We went up to his bedroom, took a long shower together, lovingly toweled each other dry, then collapsed naked on his bed for a nap.

When we woke up, Howard said he had a fun idea for tonight, but we'd need to have dinner at 5 pm.

I went back to my room to check my messages. I had eight texts in reply to the ones I sent out to the women interested in BDSM. Every person had replied. My school for submissives was a go.

=================

I hope you are enjoying my adventure in creating content for Literotica. Comments and suggestions are much appreciated.

Part 13 is currently being reviewed by my fantastic editor 1moeannie and will be published soon. Part 13 is about Alice and Howard's Exhibitionist adventures in an LAX hotel.

12