A COVID Journey Pt. 14

Story Info
Alice gets milked like a cow and more!
4.9k words
4.69
23.1k
10
0

Part 14 of the 26 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 01/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers

This story is part fourteen of how the financial pressures of joblessness in the era of COVID leads one woman into becoming a 24/7 live-in companion and submissive BDSM playmate. Please enjoy this story. Comments and suggestions are appreciated. If you want to learn how Alice and Howard got to this point, please read the series from the beginning. I am writing a love story that contains incest, lesbian, male Domination, exhibitionist, erotic and BDSM themes. If you don't like these themes, please skip this story.

This is a work of fiction. All the characters and events portrayed in this story are fictional. Any resemblance to real people or incidents is purely coincidental.

I want to thank my editor 1moeannie. She took my original text and made great suggestions and corrections that helped me improve the story.

Main Characters;

Alice is a 45-year-old widow who enjoyed a kinky submissive lifestyle with her husband before he died. She occasionally will switch. Her husband's death left her in a very tight financial situation, but she was making it work before losing her job due to COVID. She met Howard online. He was seeking a companion who also enjoys BDSM play as a submissive. So far, things are working out for Alice. Alice has two adult children, Michelle and Jessica.

Howard is a 64-year-old widower. He discovered his interest in BDSM through a submissive friend, who helped him learn how to practice BDSM domination safely. Their relationship was always just about kinky sex. They otherwise had nothing in common. Howard is usually dominant but occasionally switches, usually only as part of a game of chance. Howard wants more than a submissive BDSM playmate; he wants a companion. He has put Alice through several tests, including punishments. It is beginning to appear that Alice may be the one.

Michelle (23 years old) and Jessica (21 Years old) are Alice's daughters. Both were unaware of their parents' secret kinky lifestyle until they were helping their mom move into a smaller place to save money and found her stash of sex toys. They have since been having kinky incestual three ways with their mom, Alice.

==================

Sunday Morning

When we woke up, Howard and I went down to the kitchen without bothering to put on clothes. We made a delicious breakfast of French Toast, Bacon, Hash Browns, and coffee.

During our conversation, Howard asked me, "I assume that you want me to pay for the STD test for all your students."

I gasped. I hadn't asked him. Howard saw the expression on my face and laughed.

He said, "It's not a problem as long as I get to play with the bisexual and straight women, I am willing to do so."

I replied, "I was counting on you helping me with the ladies who aren't lesbians. Plus, I will make sure they are all on the pill."

He continued, "That's good. I'm looking forward to getting the pictures of each on Halloween. By the way, I looked up the BDSM test you're having your candidates take as part of your school for submissives. It looked interesting. What were your results?"

I replied, "Let me run to my room and send them to you." I went to my room, emailed them to Howard, then returned to breakfast.

I told Howard that I emailed them to him. He left the table, but was back in a few minutes with a sheet of paper with my results on them.

He first said, "I forgot that I have some forms I need you to fill out so I can pay you what is due. I emailed those to you."

I replied, "I feel like you're paying me to have the best time of my life. I do need the money, but if I didn't, I'd tell you not to pay me."

Howard replied, "I know you need it, I also know that this week has become something more than just a job for you, for both of us. But, now let's look at your scores."

He read off each score. "Let's see, you are 100% Experimentalist. You do like new kinky experiences. 100% Switch, I saw that with your daughters. 100% Non-monogamist, I think we are the same. You're 100% Rope Bunny. That is not a surprise at all. 100% Voyeur, we'll need to explore that. It says 98% for Masochist, only 98%. I would have had you pegged at 100%. If I didn't limit the pain you ask for, you could suffer serious injury and with permanent damage."

I interjected, "That's one of the many reasons I like you so much. Receiving some pain gives me incredible orgasms. I have come to crave pain as part of my sexual experience. I don't know why, but it just does. I appreciate that you protect me from getting so much pain that I am injured."

He continued, "I want a long-term playmate, not someone to use once. It's my job to ensure that you enjoy our BDSM play for a very long time. Let me see what is the next rating? Okay, 96% Slave. Check. 94% Submissive, yup. Hummmm, only 93% Exhibitionist? I would have thought 100% given how our dinner dates and hotel visit went. 92% Pet. What do they mean by that?"

I replied, "When my girls were younger, we liked to pretend we were a pony or a cat. It was a lot of fun. I'd love to take that to the next level in the world of kink. Maybe use my body art experience with enhancements. It might be something to share with submissive students also."

Howard replied, "Well, you are in luck. I have the equipment and outfits to do that. Let's see, the next one is 83% Rigger. There hasn't been an opportunity to see that yet. Same with the next two, 74% Sadist and 63% Dominant. Well, you are a switch. I'm a little concerned about how far you'll go when we switch. I could be in for a hard time."

I replied, "If we ever switch, I will only take you as far as you're willing to try. Plus, there will be safe words."

"I'm surprised that you only got 62% for Primal (Prey). I thought you enjoyed the paintball hunt."

"Howard, I did. That score also includes becoming a snarling, clawing animal-like beast during sex. I just relate to the part about getting away from my predator."

He continued reading, "The rest are lower scores, 42% Master/Mistress, so you do like being the Dom from time to time, but it's not a strong rating. 41% Brat tamer, 31% Vanilla, which I assume means that you also like regular sex. 29% Primal (Hunter), 14% Owner, 9% Daddy/Mommy, 9% Degradee, 7% Brat, 3% Degrader, 1% Age player, 0% Boy/Girl."

He observed, "That was interesting. I need to take the test for myself."

I replied, "I look forward to reading your results."

He paused for long moment then said, "Today is your last full day before you go home. What have you seen that we haven't done?"

I replied, "I can't get that water room out of my mind. The idea of being tied up and forced under the water is so scary and kinky at the same time. I would have to trust completely that you wouldn't let me drown. And then being used by you afterward just gets my juices flowing."

Howard suggested, "I can't do that space because the safety measures aren't automatic. If I were to become incapacitated while your head was underwater, you'd drown. I haven't pointed this out before because some of your enjoyment is being scared, but everything we have done with equipment has had a safety measure. The cage with the electric bars, the fucking machine, and Sybian would all turn off on their own after thirty minutes. The hoist I used when we did the paintball hunt would have lowered you to the ground after 15 minutes. Even the chair in the van required me to push a button at the end of each cycle to continue."

I replied, "You just keep giving more reasons to love you. What do you need to be willing to do the kinky water stuff?"

Howard replied, "I just need a third person to be there, just in case."

I smiled and said, "Then maybe when my girls are here, you can let me experience the water room. Tell me more about the room."

Howard said, "There are four basic experiences in that space. We've already done the spray one. The other three are just various ways to force your head underwater, forcing you to trust me fully. Do you want to do the remaining three?"

I replied, "I would like to experience how being held under the water would feel. Having to trust you for my safety completely. I think it would be scary and sensual at the same time."

The College Classroom

He said, "Alice, What about planning for your school for submissives?"

I enthusiastically replied, "That would be great. We could go to the college classroom mock-up and plan how to use the room for the school. I could also explain my ideas for the school and some of my plans. But I need about an hour to read through all the responses and write up my notes."

Howard replied, "Okay, let's meet back here in the kitchen in an hour. Be sure to wear some clothes."

I laughed and said, "Can you give me two hours. I'd like to wash my hair. Oh, and any requirements for my clothing?"

Howard thought for a moment and said, "Two hours is fine. Heels, stockings, skirt, blouse and bra. No panties."

I went up to my room, took a quick shower, and washed my hair. Then wrapped in a towel, I got on my computer. I first filled out the paperwork Howard sent me, then started reading all the responses.

I quickly read the BDSM test results each of my pupils sent making some minor changes to notes about each of them. The pictures they would send in seven days, on the 31st, would help me match their faces to their names before we started.

I saved my notes on each of the three groups to my google docs and then got ready to meet Howard.

Howard was already in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee when I got there. He said, "You're early. I didn't expect you for another ten minutes. Do you want a cup of coffee?"

I replied, "Yes, Thank You."

After a short chat, while we drank our coffee, we walked over to the elevator and rode it to the attic rooms. We entered the mock-up of the college classroom. I remembered that the room had 12 chairs, a teacher's desk with a computer and a big whiteboard.

Howard said, "This is a mock-up of a college classroom. I have zero interest in any play below that level. Not even pretend."

I replied, "I agree with you. It's another reason I appreciate you so much."

Howard pointed out that the chairs could be configured for many options. He went to the computer, after a few keystrokes, a dildo rose out of the seat. He then opened a cabinet that contained an assortment of dildos, vibrators, straps, and a large assortment of clamps, floggers, canes, and gags,

Howard said, "As you can see, I have a lot of options for the toys that attach to the chair. I can change out the dildo for different sizes and shapes. Alice, sit on this dildo so I can demonstrate how this chair works."

I eased my pussy down on the dildo.

He said, "There are many ways to secure a student to the chair."

He took some straps from the cabinets and secured my arms and legs to the chair. Then he put a strap around my waist and the back of the chair. I enjoyed watching him as he bent over me to fasten each strap. He then went over to the teacher's desk, soon a vibrator rose out of the chair against my clit.

Howard explained, "There are a lot of different sensations possible with the chair. It's similar to the chair in the van. All the chairs in this room have the same features, including the teacher's chair. You experienced the three speeds already, but as a reminder, I'll run through them for you." Then he gave me this devilish grin.

I replied, "I don't think I will ever forget those settings."

I felt the dildo and the vibrator start on the lowest setting. The dildo started to thrust up and down slowly, while both the dildo and vibrator began a low vibration. I was enjoying the gentle sensation when I felt them move on to their medium speed. I sighed with pleasure, then he turned it on high. Oh My God, I could feel my juices flowing around the dildo. Then he turned it off.

I yelled, "What the fuck?! I was enjoying that!"

Howard grinned, "I know. I promise we'll get back to that, but first we need to get back to demonstrating the chair. The chair can provide pleasure, but also punishment."

I suddenly felt a slight electric shock from the dildo, followed by one from the vibrator.

"Ohhh!' I exclaimed. "How high can that go?"

He replied, "Let me demonstrate."

I felt the increasing strength of a series of shocks trading off between my vagina and clit. As they increased in power, I started to scream. The shocks stopped.

I looked at Howard, "Why did you do that? That was an incredible sensation."

He replied, "Okay, let me set it to go all the way up."

I felt the series of shocks begin again, and as they increased in force, I felt myself drift into subspace.

I felt the vibrators kick in as I felt myself building toward an orgasm. Then I felt a pair of EMT scissors against my body as Howard began to cut off my clothes. As my breast became exposed, he attached some electrodes to my breasts, which matched the same pattern as the shock of the dildo in my vagina. As my subspace translated the pain to pleasure, I felt my entire body shudder with an orgasm.

Eventually, the waves of the orgasm subsided in intensity until they faded.

Howard ran his fingertips through my, down my back, then back up. Gently loving me with his touch as the aftershocks of my orgasm sent shivers throughout my body. Tears cascaded down my face as the pain became a mere memory. I felt the trance of subspace settle deeply over me.

Howard waited a long time until I took a deep breath and then said, "Did you get into subspace?"

"Yeah." was my response.

After another long pause, I said, "Helping our submissives learn how to experience subspace is going to be one of the earliest things we'll need to figure out."

Howard released my bonds then said, "Now use the whiteboard to tell me about these three groups."

I wrote in one column on the whiteboard, Group One; Bisexual Switches;

Olivia - Bisexual switch who leans submissive. Age 22, Latina, Long black hair, Shares apartment with Hanna. Working on Education degree. Currently having sexual encounters with Hanna and Susan

Hanna - Bisexual switch who leans dominant. Age 23, Black, Shares an apartment with Olivia. Studying Pre Med. Currently having sexual encounters with Olivia and Susan

Susan - Bisexual switch submissive. Age 21, Red Hair, Porcelain skin, Irish heritage. Lives with parents. Working on an Education degree. Currently having sexual encounters with Olivia and Hanna.

Emily - Bisexual switch most likely submissive

As I wrote, I discussed what each had texted me. "I'm not sure how to handle the group. I'm sure that I could get Jessica to help me dominate them, but I also want them to get fucked multiple times during a session and experience what a penis orgasm feels like while they are restrained. I think you are amazing, but I don't think you could fuck all four twice and have anything left for me. Do you think we'd be able to get Adam to help?"

Howard replied, "I agree. I don't think I could orgasm that many times. I will contact Adam and see if he is up for it."

I continued, "I will also need to see how dominant each of them can be, but I can do that without you unless you want to be there."

Howard answered, "Sounds good. I do have to say that you look great as a naked teacher."

I laughed and continued writing.

The next column was labeled: Group Two; Two lesbians

Alexis - Age 24, Lesbian, Living with Ashley

Ashley - Age 24, Lesbian, Living with Alexis

I said, "Jessica and I will handle this group."

The final column was labeled: Group Three; A couple and a friend.

Sarah - She is a switch who enjoys both being dominant and submissive. Age 28 - Bisexual Switch, she lives with her boyfriend Andrew, an engineer.

Andrew - A straight submissive. Age 29 - Works at the local navy base as an engineer.

Steve - Friend /co-worker of Andrew, A strong submissive.

I said, "Steve was a surprise. He caught Andrew taking the BDSM test and wants in. I've asked to see Steve's BDSM test results before I agree. If he is a strong submissive, I was thinking of having Jessica be his Dom. I will want you to Dom Sarah. So, what do you think of my overall plan?"

Howard replied, "It looks very promising and fun. But with so many people, I feel like I'm in a Russian novel with too many characters. I'm not sure I'd be able to track who is who."

I replied, "We'll only have one group or a subset of a group over at a time. We'll be able to tailor our training for each with fewer numbers."

Howard then said, "Now it's time for me to have some more fun. "Get on your hands and knees, and I will direct you where to go."

He pulled a cane out of the cabinet and lightly tapped my butt, and I started to move forward. As we got into the hallway, he lightly tapped my right breast, and I turned in that direction. I was glad the hallway was carpeted, my knees did not enjoy the hard floor of the classroom. Every few feet, he tapped my butt with the cane. When we got to the restraint room, he used the cane to direct me into it.

The Milking Stand

This was a different pipe structure in the room. It consisted of two pipes standing straight up with a bar between them at waist level. Sticking out from that pipe, parallel to the floor, was a U-shaped set of bars with two loops at the end of the U, with padding in between where I could tell my neck would go.

He used the cane to get me to bend over the bar and place my neck where I had thought it would go. He used the cane to make be spread my legs and cuffed an ankle to each of the upright bars. Then he put a chain over my neck and fastened it to the loops on either side of my neck. I was thankful for the padding. He then added another crossbar to the two upright bars and slid it down to rest on my lower back.

Then he had me move my hands behind my back, each touching the opposite elbow. He then wrapped a strap around my forearms then over the upper bar.

He stroked my vulva saying, "I call this the milking stand. I can tell you are enjoying this. You're getting wetter."

I replied, "You know me so well. I enjoy being restrained and used by you."

He then brought over a milking machine and turned it on. Once the milking suction was on, he attached a suction device to each breast which responded by sending a jolt to my clit as the suction came on and went off.

I then felt Howard's penis against my lips and his hands on either side of my head. I eagerly wrapped my mouth around his cock as he started to thrust in and out. I heard him groan with pleasure as he used me. The rhythm of the milking machine matched the rhythm of his thrusts into my mouth.

I immediately felt a loss when he pulled it out. I wanted to continue pleasuring him. He lightly dragged one hand down my back, over my tied arms, and onto my butt. He began to rub my clit with one hand and with the other, he spanked me. He increased the power of his spanks as he rubbed my clit harder.

Then he said, "My turn." sliding his cock into my pussy. He matched his thrusts to the tempo of the milking machine.

Howard began to groan with each thrust. I could feel an intense orgasm building with each thrust of his penis into my vagina. My climax ripped through me as I cried out squeezing my vagina tight around Howard's cock as I spasmed from head to toe. Howard increased his pace as my climax continued. I felt his penis throb as he let loose a blast of his seed deep within me.

He waited until his penis softened before sliding it out of me. He then placed the penis end of a fucking machine into my pussy and turned it on.

He said, "I'll be back in a while." and left the room.

I must have had a half dozen orgasms while he was out.

Once he re-entered the room, he unstrapped me from the milking stand, lowered my naked body to the floor, wrapped his arms around me, and cradled me against his chest. My body completely relaxed in Howard's arms. He gave me soft kisses on my neck.

Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers
12