A COVID Journey Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers

We must have remained there for 10 minutes when I remembered an offer Howard had made me. So, I asked him, "Howard, remember at the restaurant you said I could read your journal? Could I read it after lunch?"

He replied, "Certainly, I will send a link to your computer shortly. Now let's go wash up and then make lunch in an hour."

Howard's Journal

He walked me to my room and then said, "I'll go email the link to my journal right now."

I took a brief shower and then wrapped myself in a towel and sat down at my computer. I opened the link to Howard's journal and began to read.

After one passage, I started crying tears of joy. It read:

"I am starting to really fall for Alice. She is everything I was hoping for. I could see myself being with her for years, if not the rest of my life. But I don't know if she feels the same way. I'm nineteen years older than her. I'll be an old person way before she is.

There is so much about her I like. She's smart, well-read, enjoys many of the same things I do and she loves being the submissive in our BDSM play. She accepts that I can get a little cruel when I am dominating, but that seems to give her better orgasms.

I hope she decides to stay."

I decided I needed to do something extraordinary for him. I thought for a while and then it hit me. I'll give him a Tantra session. I'd read a lot about giving a tantra session and play-acted giving them, but I had never done one for real.

At lunch, I told Howard that I wanted to give his body an exceptional experience but that I would need to take the lead. He agreed. I told him that I would meet him in his bathroom as I needed to get some things from my room.

The Tantra Session

I walked in and found him standing in his bathroom.

I filled the tub adding some lavender and rosemary essential oils to the bathwater.

Howard said, "That smells nice,"

I softly told him, "Just drink in the sensation of the aromas."

I removed Howard's clothes and then had him climb into the tub. Once in, I told him to close his eyes. I rubbed his shoulders and neck with soothing eucalyptus soap. I grabbed a sponge washing his whole body using eucalyptus-scented soap as I continued my aromatherapy.

I told him, "Howard, breathe in through your nose and out your mouth to help you relax. Breathe in the fragrance and let your mind just float."

With one hand, I reached into the water and began to lightly stroke his penis. With my other hand, I removed my clothes.

I told him, "Slowly, breathe in through your nose, hold it, now slowly breathe out through your mouth. In Tantra, this is called the complete breath."

I alternated between lightly scrubbing his body and stroking his penis. I sensed Howard relaxing into my sensual ministrations.

After about 15 minutes of Howard being cared for in the tub, I told him to climb out and stand by the tub. I took a towel and dried him off.

I led him to his bed and told him to lay on his stomach. I dragged my fingers across his entire body with a light touch. I knew this would be tantalizing, extremely blissful, sensual, and stimulating for Howard. I had to remind him a couple of times to resume doing the complete breath. Slowly, in through the nose and slowly out the mouth.

When I sensed he was ready, I instructed him to turn over onto his back with his legs apart. I climbed in between his legs. I put his legs across my knees as I sat cross-legged, facing him.

I resumed slowly stroking his penis as I had done while he was in the tub. I gazed into his eyes silently expressing my love.

"Slowly, breathe in, hold it, now breathe out slowly," I kept repeating as I continued slowly stroking his cock.

Howard let out a deep sigh.

"Now sense your center floating down from your head to where I am touching you. Do you feel it moving?"

Howard breathed, "Yes."

I then instructed Howard, "I want to help you learn to let go and move out of your head and down into your body. Tantra is about the movement of energy. It's a potent spiritually induced energy called Kundalini. Through breathing, sound, and touch, I will help you tap into this intense energy and move it up through your body, creating a beautiful sensation. Some describe it as something like a full-body orgasm. These sensations are called "Kriyas" or Spiritual Orgasms. Now let's try to move your energy up your body. This time hold your breath as long as you can and then let it out slowly while making an Ah sound."

Howard took a deep breath and held it. I continued to slowly stroke his cock. When he started to let out his breath with an Ah sound, I picked up the speed of my stroking.

I asked Howard, "Do you feel the energy moving up?"

Howard replied, "I felt the energy move from my penis to my stomach."

I then told Howard, "We are going to do this many times. Each time tell me how far you get the energy to go up in your body. Let's do this again."

Again, Howard breathed in a deep breath and held it. I continued to slowly stroke his cock. When he started to let out his breath with an Ah sound, I picked up the speed of my stroking. This time his Ah was much louder.

Howard said, "Wow, I felt the energy move up to my heart."

I explained, "You're moving your energy up through your body's chakras. But tonight, I'm not going to explain what each chakra is. Now, let's do this again.

At the end of the process, Howard exclaimed, "The energy got up to my throat."

I said, "Are you ready to do that again?"

Howard replied, "Yes."

As Howard began to let out his breath, I increased the speed of stroking his cock and rammed a finger on my other hand rapidly in and out of his anus. His body started to thrash as his Ahs became almost a shout. I continued the rapid stroking and finger ass fucking until his body stopped thrashing and every muscle of his body relaxed.

After a minute, Howard said, "That was an amazing feeling. It was like an orgasm but totally different. I don't have a word to explain what it is."

I lay down next to him and stroked his body. "I am glad you enjoyed this. In Tantra, we call what you experienced "Full Body Bliss' or "Kundalini Rising". There is more to Tantra, which we can do at a later date. But right now, I want you to know that I want to stay with you for years and years and give you all my love. I love you with all my heart, my soul, and my mind."

Howard replied, "Alice, I love you also. I too want this to last for years. Let me make dinner for you tonight. After dinner, I got some special things planned."

=================

I hope you are enjoying my adventure in creating content for Literotica. Comments and suggestions are much appreciated.

Part 15 is currently being reviewed by my fantastic editor 1moeannie and will be published soon. Part 15 is about Alice and Howard's watching a highlights video of their erotic play together.

Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers
12