A COVID Journey Pt. 19

Story Info
Alice's girls commit to Howard.
8.8k words
4.85
5.6k
7

Part 19 of the 26 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 01/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers

This story is part nineteen of how the financial pressures of joblessness in the era of COVID leads one woman into becoming a 24/7 live-in companion and submissive BDSM playmate. Please enjoy this story. Comments and suggestions are appreciated. If you want to learn how Alice and Howard got to this point, please read the series from the beginning. I am writing a love story that contains incest, lesbian, male domination, female domination, exhibitionist, erotic and BDSM themes. If you don't like these themes, please skip this story.

This is a work of fiction. All the characters and events portrayed in this story are fictional. Any resemblance to real people or incidents is purely coincidental.

I want to thank my editor 1moeannie. This is the 20th story of mine that she has been my editor. In every case she has taken my original text and made great suggestions and corrections that improved the stories. Due to circumstances beyond her control, this is the last story she will be editing for me. She will be missed.

Main Characters;

Alice is a 45-year-old widow who enjoyed a kinky submissive lifestyle with her husband before he died. She occasionally will switch. Her husband's death left her in a very tight financial situation, but she was making it work before losing her job due to COVID. She met Howard online. He was seeking a companion who also enjoys BDSM play as a submissive. So far, things are working out for Alice. Alice has two adult stepchildren, Michelle and Jessica.

Howard is a 64-year-old widower. He discovered his interest in BDSM through a submissive friend, who helped him learn the practice of BDSM domination safely. Their relationship was always just about kinky sex. They otherwise had nothing in common. Howard is usually dominant but occasionally switches, usually only as part of a game of chance. Howard wants more than just a submissive BDSM playmate; he wants a companion. It is now clear that Alice is the one he seeks.

Michelle (23 years old) and Jessica (21 Years old) are Alice's stepdaughters. Both were unaware of their parents' secret kinky lifestyle until they were helping their mom move into a smaller place to save money and found her stash of sex toys. They have since been having kinky incestual three ways with their stepmom, Alice.

The narrative for this chapter will switch to different participants as the story progresses. The narrator's name will appear at the beginning of each section. It will be first Michelle, then Jessica, then Howard, then Adam, and finally Alice.

=========

Michelle's Narrative

The Meal

Mom was dressed in her tight-fitting body-con dress. She was one sexy dominatrix. Jessica and I still had our heels and thigh stockings and collar on, but we were basically nude. Mom told us to help her get lunch together.

I was told to cut up a melon, watermelon, and cantaloupe to make a fruit salad. Jessica was directed to use a slicer to thinly cut up some potatoes and put them into the oil fryer.

When Jessica reached for an apron, Mom Said, "Get your hands off that. You have not asked permission to put on anything yet."

Jessica immediately dropped her hands to her side, looked at the floor, and said, "Yes, Mistress. May I wear an apron so the hot oil won't splash on me?"

Mom replied, "You may when you put the sliced potatoes into the fryer or pull chips out. The rest of the time, you must take it off. You will be punished for not asking first."

Jessica replied, "Yes, Mistress."

I had to laugh to myself as Jessica removed her apron.

Mom called me out, saying, "I see that smile. You should not take enjoyment from your sister's suffering, or you'll be subject to the same. "

When Howard came back, everything was ready.

We sat at the table, and I said, "Master, thank you for letting us come to stay with you this week."

Howard held up his hand in a stop gesture and said, "Michelle, when we sit down to eat, our play takes a pause, unless the game involves eating, but we will make that clear. Right now, your mom and I are just people. You can address us by our names. You can discuss anything. "

Jessica shot back, "Except Michelle and I are naked, while you and Mom are fully clothed. Well, we do have on heels, stockings and these collars on, but they don't cover much."

Mom said, "This is only a pause in the play. We'll go right back into play when we are done eating."

Howard added, "When it is time to switch back into our play, either your mom or I will make it clear."

Mom asked, "Do either of you have any questions?"

Jessica replied, "Mom, you told us about Howard occasionally doing a Sadie Hawkins day."

Mom replied, "I did not call it a Sadie Hawkins day. I think you are referring to Howard's bi-monthly game of chance. Is that right? Bi-monthly means every two months, right?"

Howard said, "The term bi-monthly can mean either twice a month or every two months. It is a term I avoid for that reason. Now to answer your question, Jessica, each time a month has a 31st day, I like to play a game of chance where the winner gets to dominate the other players for 24 hours. I'm not bi-sexual, so I only play this game with bi-sexual women."

I asked, "But why do you do it?"

Howard let out a sigh and answered, "Okay, I enjoy being dominant in BDSM play, but I have found that I lose my sex drive after a while. I found that facing the risk of becoming the submissive, for even a day, brings my drive back."

Jessica inquired, "So, it's not that you have to be submissive for a day, it's just that you have to experience the risk of that happening."

Howard said, "Exactly. You've got."

I looked at Howard and said, "But how do you make sure you are facing a real risk?"

Howard replied, "It's a game of chance that determines the outcome. The game can be as simple as rolling dice, high cards, or it can be more involved. The key element is that the outcome is random. So, a game of cards or other games of skill aren't an option."

Jessica then asked, "The 31st is in a few days. Are you going to play the game?"

He replied, "I make an exception for Halloween. I enjoy dressing up in costumes, so in October, I like to play the game on the 30th, so I can dress up on Halloween."

Jessica asked, "Are you playing it this month?"

"Yes"

Jessica continues, "What do you plan for the game of chance?"

Howard said, "We can decide right now. We could do high cards or flip a coin or something that one of you comes up with."

Mom stated, "I think high cards would be classy."

Howard nodded his head and said, "Then high cards it is. By the way, Jessica, these homemade potato chips you made are delicious. They go great with the fruit salad and the grilled cheese."

We continued eating while covering many different topics. It was fun to talk to Howard. Mom had told us that he had an impressive range of knowledge. The only thing that was strange was that Jessica and I were fully exposed, while Howard and Mom were dressed well enough for a fancy restaurant. I noticed Howard admiring our breasts a few times during the meal.

When we finished eating, we all cleared the plates from the table and put some of the pots in the dishwasher. The rest we hand washed.

Going to the Dungeon

After a chance for each of us to visit the bathroom, Howard asked, "Are you ready for more play?"

Jessica and I chorused, "Yes, Master,"

Mom ordered, "Stand straight, with your hands behind you."

We did as ordered. Mom and Howard, handcuffed our wrists. Leashes were attached to our collars. Howard grabbed Jessica's leash and Mom grabbed mine. We were led across to the heavy door that we knew led down to the dungeon. Mom used a fingerprint reader to open the door, and we went in.

Howard, "Later today, we'll get your prints into the system, so you can clean this area up."

A stairway leading down looked like it was built with granite rocks. There were torches on the wall with LED lights that looked like flames. Mom had told us about this stairway and the dungeon, but it was more impressive than I had imagined. It was like we had walked into the Middle Ages. We knew that the elevator also ran down to the basement, but this stairway was more intimidating.

Howard said, "Are you ready to experience the other side of my domination?"

We both replied, "Yes, Master."

Howard asked, "When was the last time you waxed your pussy or shaved under your arms? You're both very hairy."

I replied, "It's been since before the pandemic started for both of us for our pussy hair. Probably, late February. So, eighth months. For me I haven't shaved under my arms for months. Maybe four months. We weren't going out, so I just didn't bother."

Howard questioned, "Jessica?"

Jessica replied, "I'd say about the same as Michelle. We talked about cleaning up our body hair before we came here, but you gave us strict instructions not to."

Howard replied, "I'm glad to see you can follow instructions. I expect you to regularly remove all the hair below your neck. Today, we will remove it in the most uncomfortable way possible. Do you agree to keep your body hair under control?"

We both replied, "Yes, Master."

I could see the wax pot and waxing supplies next to a bench that could be raised or lowered. One side of the bench was clearly for the legs and could be separated into a V. The arms could be attached to another part of the bench that could position the arms anywhere from next to the body to above the head. The person's head was held up by a short portion of the bench, which looked like it could be removed.

Next to that bench was an identical bench.

Howard then addressed Mom, "Alice, who should get the wax treatment first?"

Mom replied, "The second waxing will be harder, since Jessica tried to put on an apron without asking first, I think she should be waxed second."

Howard, "Agreed."

He removed our handcuffs and said, "Michelle and Jessica, Remove your heels and stockings. Michelle, you will lay down on this bench." Pointing to the first bench. "Jessica, Lay down on the second bench."

We both removed our remaining clothes, leaving just our collars on. We both lay down on our designated bench. Howard and Mom adjusted the benches and strapped us down.

Jessica's Narrative

Michelle's Waxing

The lower part and arms part of the bench were adjusted to separate my legs by over 45 degrees. My arms were sticking straight out from the bench. My pussy and armpits were easily accessible. I could see that Michelle's was strapped in the same manner.

Mom stopped at Michelle's head and pulled up her dress. I could see that she had gone commando. She turned to have her back to Michelle's body, lowered her pussy over Michelle's mouth, and said. "I'm expecting an active tongue, so get to it."

Howard rubbed powder in Michelle's hairy pussy and armpits. He then proceeded to layer the hot wax over the hair, press a short strip of cloth on it and pull it slowly away. Oh, that was nasty, that made it hurt a lot more.

Michelle's sounds were muffled by Mom's pussy over her mouth. Occasionally, Mom would raise her pussy off Michelle's mouth and I could hear Michelle gasping for air. Then Mom's pussy would drop back onto her mouth, but I could still hear Michelle's muffled noises.

We'd had wax jobs before, so I knew that Michelle would be okay.

Howard finished up her pussy and moved to her armpits. When he was done with that, Howard unstrapped her legs and had mom grab Michelle's ankles and pull them toward her so that her butt was better exposed. Howard finished waxing Michelle's butt and after rubbing lotion on all the waxed areas, her legs were again strapped to the bench and Mom got off her face.

Howard then stepped around to Michelle's head and removed the head support. Michelle's head fell backward. Howard unzipped his pants and shoved his cock into her mouth. Mom moved around to Michelle's pussy, knelt down, and started licking Michelle's clit.

I was getting jealous. I could tell from Michelle's moans that she was having all the fun. But then I remembered that my waxing would be harder.

Mom said, "Howard, I think she is ready for you."

Howard pulled out of Michelle's mouth, walked around, and switched places with Mom. He plunged his cock into Michelle's pussy. Mom came up behind him, wrapped her arms around him, and joined in the pounding rhythm.

Michelle's moans got louder and quicker. Soon her whole body spasmed in a massive orgasm. Her body strained against her bonds and moved uncontrollably in pleasure. Howard kept pounding her to prolong her climax.

When Michelle settled down, he pulled out. He turned around and kissed Mom. For a long minute, they exchanged the pleasure of their joined mouths.

He zipped up his pants and walked back around to Michelle's head. Mom knelt and started sucking up Michelle's juices.

He smiled at her. Looking into her eyes, he patted Michelle's cheek and said, "You are doing so well. I am pleased."

Mom removed her mouth from Michelle's pussy and inserted a large metal dildo into it that had wires running from it.

Howard rolled over a cart with a box on it and attached the wires to the box. Soon Michelle started thrashing around as electric pulses rhythmically shocked her pussy.

Mom held Michelle's hand and said, "Just five minutes of this and then we'll start getting you ready for this afternoon's outing."

Jessica's Waxing

Howard walked over to me and lightly ran his fingers across my body. When he had finished exploring every part of me, he inserted a ball gag into my mouth.

He then brought the wax pot over to where I was restrained. I noticed a big roll of thin fabric instead of a pile of short fabric strips.

He dusted my body, then took the fabric, dipped it into the wax pot, and placed the waxy end on my pussy. He measured about two feet of bare fabric and dripped a small section into the wax pot, and placed that part next to the previous part. He continued doing this until all the hair on my pussy had some part of the wax-impregnated fabric stuck to it.

While Howard was doing this five minutes must have passed and Mom had removed Michelle's electric dildo, and unstrapped her. She put the leash back on Michell's collar and told her to wait.

Mom then undid my legs and held them up so that Howard could repeat the process on my butt. What the hell were they planning? Finally, the fabric was run over to each of my armpits and the process was repeated. I ended up with a long strip of fabric that every one or two feet was held in place by wax in my body hair. There was still a large amount of fabric on the roll.

Howard said, "Michelle, Alice is going to get you ready for this afternoon's outing. Follow her every command."

Mom and Howard kissed and then she said, "Follow me, Michelle." and led Michelle to the elevator. Mom put her hand on the fingerprint reader and the elevator opened.

Howard unstrapped me and told me to stand up and walk over and face the far wall. When I got there my hands were cuffed and were raised into the air and attached to a cable. I then noticed that a rope with knots every six inches was lying on the floor. Howard attached one end of the rope to a tiedown that was about four feet off the ground. He then instructed me to stand over the rope, facing the wall. He worked the rope between my pussy lips. Keeping the rope taught he pulled it across the room and put it through a pulley. He attached the rope to a platform so the platform would be about three feet off the ground when the rope was tight against my pussy.

I noticed that the cable that held my hands up was attached to a roller on a cable that followed where Howard had strung the rope. Howard then took the loose end of the fabric and tied it to the same tie down to which he had tied the rope.

I turned my head to watch as he went over to the platform and added a lot of weight to the knotted rope which was starting to dig sharply into my pussy. He then put a strap around me just below my breast. A small box was attached to the strap. He then put electro pads on each breast. I think I was in for quite an experience.

Howard said, "If you don't move back at least one knot every minute you will get a shock. If you move faster and there are less than thirty seconds between each knot you will get a shock. Just so you know what a shock feels like, here's your free sample."

I screamed, but with the ball gag, it was muffled.

Howard gave me a look and I quickly mumbled around the ball gag "Thank you, Master."

Howard then instructed me. "Jessica, your job is to walk backward against this rope. As you go backward you will pull out the wax fabric and remove that hair. You can start now."

I started walking backward, the first patch of wax that was on my right armpit started to get pulled. It hurt. This was much worse than a regular wax job. I continued to throw my weight against the fabric and it finally came off, but damn did it hurt. I took a few seconds to catch my breath and before I knew it, the shock hit me. I immediately walked back further on the rope, making sure that I wasn't passing the knots too quickly. After two more knots, the fabric attached to a patch of wax on my right armpit became taught. I pulled against it and the hair was ripped out. I groaned into the gag as I continued moving, there was no way I was going to get another shock.

There were two more patches before the last of the fabric fell away from my right armpit and next, I was working on my left armpit. I started to feel irritation from the knots moving across my pussy. At the end of the rope, the weights on the platform kept the rope taught.

I continued moving backward. I could feel the tug of another patch of the wax-covered hair on my left armpit holding the fabric in place. I threw my weight against the resistance and felt the hair give and felt a shot of pain from the area. But I knew I couldn't stop. No way was I going to get another shock.

I was soon crying as I continued the pattern of feeling the tug, throwing my weight back, feeling the hair give and a shot of pain from the act. As I passed over each knot the pain in my pussy alternated between pain and a hint of pleasure

When my left armpit was clean, the fabric next became taught on my ass. It was hard to throw my weight against the pressure because the fabric was wrapped around my body, but I got it done..It was much more painful in this area. By now I was sobbing, but there was no way I was going to fail. Soon, only the wax on my pussy was left.

I lost track of how many times I felt the tug and threw my weight back to pull out the hair. I'd then move further backward and feel the knot work its painfully, pleasurable way across my pussy.

I was in a mental fog. My entire existence was focused on completing this task. Feel the tug of the fabric, throw weight back, feel the painful pleasure of the hair being ripped out, feel the pain from the knot as I slid my pussy over it, and repeat. Again, and again.

It took me a few knots before I realized I was done. Howard was clapping and saying, "Well done."

Howard walked over and removed the shock pads from my breast and the strap below my breasts. He removed the weights from the platform and the rope fell to the ground. He then released my hands from the cuffs. I collapsed into him. He caught me and held me up. I put my arms around him. He rubbed his hands across my body. He reached down to my pussy and I was wet.

I said, "Master, that was amazing. I am so aroused."

He said, "Follow me to the attic."

He put his arm around me and we went to the elevator. He pressed the fingerprint button and the elevator opened.

He said, "We're going to stop at the first floor to get your prints into the system."

He walked to his office and after putting my hand on the fingerprint reader, he did some keystrokes on his computer and said, "You're in. You have limited access around the house."

Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers