A COVID Journey Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not believe our luck. I told Howard, "We could have not planned this better."

Howard agreed, "I wish I had thought of having Adam join us. It added so much."

I said, "I think Michelle likes Adam. She is so shy normally. That's one of the reasons she doesn't have a boyfriend. "

Howard responded, "Let's think about how we could add him in before we help Jessica tomorrow afternoon."

We were interrupted as first Michelle, and then Jessica exploded into their first orgasms.

I looked at Howard and said, "I love you, Howard."

He smiled and replied, "That's a good thing because I love you too."

The girls had two more orgasms on our way home.

When we got home, the chairs stopped and we had the girls push their quick-release buttons. They were a little slow climbing out of the Van. They both had had three orgasms so that was understandable.

I had them stand and drop their shirts and kick off their sandals. Howard and I inspected the condition of their body pain.

Howard said, "That held up pretty good."

I replied, "If we have gotten any moisture on them it would look like a mess now."

We told the girls to follow us and we brought them down into the basement.

In the water area, I put heavy-duty suspension cuffs on Jessica's wrists. I attached them to a chain hanging from the ceiling. Howard had Michelle get into some suspension boots and hooked them to a bar that was attached to a different chain.

We then hauled them both up, so that Jessica was hanging from her wrist cuff and Michelle was hanging upside down.

We both took hoses off the wall and started to spray them down. The paint started to run down.

We both put our hoses in a stand so that it was still hitting the girls and got long-handled brushes.

Fortunately, for them, it was a soft brush.

We paused the water and soaped them down. We used the brush to get all the paint off.

We then got towels and dried them off.

We put suspension cuffs on Michelle's wrist before we lowered her down and removed the suspension boots. We didn't want her upside down for too long, and we knew the next part could be hard. We then hoisted her up so she was hanging next to her sister.

We attached electros to each of their breasts and on both sides of their vulva.

Howard said, "Jessica and Michelle, Alice is going to go over the terms of what you need to agree to stay here."

Alice continued, "After I read each term, you can either say that you agree, which will mean you get a shock or you be silent or disagree, in which case you will go back to our condo. Do you understand?"

They both chorus, "Yes, Mistress."

The Agreement

Howard said, "Go ahead, Alice."

I then explained, "We know you have agreed to the conditions over the phone, but now you need to agree with them in person. I will read them and you will agree to each one. After we have read them all you will be let down and you will crawl over here and sign them."

Both girls nodded their heads in agreement, but I could see some apprehension in their expressions.

I continued, "Term number 1, You are Howard's sex toy. His personal slut, His lover, and his companion. Being his personal sex toy means it is more than just doing what he wants, you need to anticipate his desires and kinks. If He or I ask you to do something, you will do it. No matter what. Do you agree?"

Both girls said, "Yes, Mistress."

Howard said, "The proper answer is yes we agree, Mistress."

Both girls said, "Yes, we agree, Mistress."

Howard then pushed the button and both girls screamed as they felt the shock.

I continued, "Term number 2, Neither Howard nor I will ever permanently harm you or those you love. He will take care of you and those you love because they will be those that He also loves. Do you find this acceptable?"

Both girls said, "Yes, we agree, Mistress."

Howard then pushed the button and both girls screamed again.

Jessica muttered, "Oh my, that was hard.".

I demanded, "Silence, Term number 3, The third term is that your desire for sex with Howard will be insatiable. You will make sure his every command is met with a smile. Do you find this term acceptable?"

Both girls said, "Yes, we agree, Mistress."

Howard then pushed the button and both girls screamed again. Their breathing was getting a little harder."

I continued, "Term number 4, You only can have sex with Howard, or someone Howard has given you permission to fuck. Howard has agreed that I am currently the only other person. Only people in Howard's clean STD and COVID bubble will be added. Do you find this term acceptable?"

Both girls said, "Yes, we agree, Mistress."

Howard then pushed the button and both girls screamed again.

After they calmed down, Michelle asked, "I really want to have lots of time with Howard, but will Adam be added to the bubble? I kind of fell for him today."

I replied, "As long as Howard is your main sex interested, your request might be acceptable." I winked at Howard, as I already knew we were going to arrange that.

I continued, "Term number 5, Howard will set up a trust fund to care for you in the future. Your ownership of that fund will vest over time. Howard can stop your vesting at any time, but you will not lose the amount you have already earned. Do you find this term acceptable?"

Both girls said, "Yes, we agree, Mistress."

Howard then pushed the button and both girls screamed again.

I continued, "Term number 6, You will not pleasure yourself without Howard's or my permission. But you may ask if you can. When we are playing you will not cum unless Howard or I allow it. When we are making love, you can cum whenever you want. Do you find this term acceptable?"

Both girls said, "Yes, we agree, Mistress."

Howard then pushed the button and both girls screamed again. Michelle started a soft sobbing.

I continued, "Term number 7, You will always wear sexy and revealing outfits when we are together. Howard or I will approve the clothes you order. Do you find this term acceptable?"

Both girls said, "Yes, we agree, Mistress."

Howard then pushed the button and both girls screamed again. Jessica joined Michelle in soft crying.

Jessica caught her breath and said, "More sexy outfits. I am all in."

I continued, "Term number 8, you will be punished if you disobey Howard or me. You will always tell Howard when you have disobeyed, whether you are with him or not. You will never keep a secret of your disobedience, no matter what. Do you find this term acceptable?"

Both girls said, "Yes, we agree, Mistress."

Howard then pushed the button and both girls screamed again. Michelle crying became louder. I waited until she quieted.

I continued, "Term number9, Howard can add a term at any time. You will have an option at that time to not go forward with this relationship if that term is unacceptable to you. Do you find this term acceptable?"

Both girls said, "Yes, we agree, Mistress."

Howard then pushed the button and both girls screamed again. Both girls broke out crying. I waited a few minutes before continuing.

I continued, "Term number 10, There is a ranking of domination in the house. Howard is at the top, then me, then Jessica, and then Michelle. Are you okay with that? Do you find this term acceptable?"

Both girls said, "Yes, we agree, Mistress."

Howard then pushed the button and both girls screamed again. I let them finish their crying and when they had calmed down, we lowered them down.

They both started to crawl over to where I was standing, holding their agreement and pens for them to sign them. They both quickly signed and Howard rolled over the gurney and put them on it. He covered them both with a warm blanket and we headed out of the dungeon.

=================

I hope you are enjoying my adventure in creating content for Literotica. Comments and suggestions are much appreciated.

Part 2 of Alice's Sub School is almost finished, but it needs a good editing. It deals with a young man who wants to find a woman to whom he can be a submissive. Another fun one that is finished and in final edit is "The Watchers." It is the story of who saw Alice's and Howard's exhibitionist visit to a hotel described in "A Covid Journey Part 13". Part 20 is still being written. It deals with Alice's stepdaughter's BDSM experiences at Howard's house the evening and morning after these experiences.