A COVID Journey Pt. 20

Story Info
Medieval dungeon roleplay.
5.6k words
4.79
6.4k
7
0

Part 20 of the 26 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 01/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers

This story is part twenty of how the financial pressures of joblessness in the era of COVID led one woman into becoming a 24/7 live-in companion and submissive BDSM playmate and how this relationship expanded to include her stepdaughters.

Please enjoy this story. Comments and suggestions are appreciated. If you want to learn how Alice and Howard got to this point, please read the series from the beginning. I am writing a love story that contains incest, lesbian, male domination, female domination, female submission, exhibitionist, erotic and BDSM themes. If you don't like these themes, please skip this story.

This is a work of fiction. All the characters and events portrayed in this story are fictional. Any resemblance to real people or incidents is purely coincidental.

Main Characters;

Alice is a 45-year-old widow who has become a kinky companion to Howard, a 64-year-old widower. They enjoy BDSM play and are both switches. Alice usually is submissive, and Howard usually is dominant. Howard found Alice through an ad he placed. Looking for a submissive BDSM playmate. However, Alice has become more than what Howard sought. If you want more details read the previous 19 chapters.

Michelle (23 years old) and Jessica (21 Years old) are Alice's stepdaughters. Both have been having kinky adventures with their stepmom, Alice.

Adam (21 years old) works part time for Howard setting up and participating in his Kinky games.

The narrative for this chapter will switch to different participants as the story progresses. The narrator's name will appear at the beginning of each section. It will be first Alice then Michelle, then Jessica, ending up with Adam

=========

Alice's Narration

After the girls had recovered from the afternoon fun Howard told us all to change into just heels and thigh-high stockings and start preparing dinner. I was to come to his office in 15 minutes.

After changing we quickly inventoried the kitchen and decided on a meat and potatoes meal. I told Jessica to get the potatoes baking and Michelle to prepare the salad and vegetables. I pulled out some filet mignon and rubbed seasoning on it. I then headed to Howard's office while the girls continued working on dinner.

I entered Howard's office and greeted him with a kiss. He directed me to sit down. He had changed into a suit. It was quite a sensual contrast, me wearing just heels and stockings and him wearing a power suit.

Howard opened the conversation, "I noticed how well Adam and Michelle got along today, and it gave me an idea. What if we bring Adam in to help with tomorrow morning's scene? It would be helpful to have someone else hold the suspension rope. I also know him well enough to know he would let you dominate him, so we could work that into the scenarios we planned."

I replied, "I think that's a great idea. It would add more excitement to the scene. I also have an idea to let Jessica have more fun. One of my students, Steve, is an unattached, full submissive. Could be a match. I've told him to take next week off.

Howard commented, "Jessica needs a male who is wired submissive. She has such a great drive. I would still want to play with Jessica if we did match her up... and play with Michelle too. "

"Howard, I think after the next couple of things we have planned for them that they will always be available for you.

Howard said, "Take a few minutes and catch up on your email and texts. I think your submissive school is going to need more of your attention. I look forward to test-driving some of your students, but you're the one I want."

I responded, "Thank you Howard, Our relationship has quickly grown to mean a lot to me. I look forward to you domimating women who also serve me."

I then went to my room and checked my messages. There were a few. The most interesting was from Sally, the cop who had pulled her over. She was asking when I would be available for play. I sent a reply that asked if she'd be interested in helping me with my school for submissives." I went back to the kitchen to help with dinner.

After dinner, we moved to the theater room. Howard and I got the girls installed on the wall mounts. Each was on a saddle that was actually a Sybian. Their arms were secured straight out to each side. Their legs were at a 45-degree angle. Howard set the Sybians to a varying pattern.

We got on our couches and played the two hour long highlight reel from our activities the previous week. It even included a video from our exhibitionist hotel visit. Howard held me up against his body on the recliner. He alternated between playing with my breasts and rubbing my clit while we watched the movie. The girls and I came multiple times watching Howard's and my antics.

After we got the girls down from their perches. Howard told us all to take showers and redo our makeup. We had 45 minutes to be in the costume room completely naked.

Jessica asked, "Sir, where is the costume room?"

Howard responded, "Mistress Alice will show you. Now go."

Our rooms were not only adjacent but were connecting, so I could keep track of Jessica's and Michelle's progress as we all got ready. With five minutes to go, I led them up to the attic rooms and gave a fast description of each room as we passed. Mostly by reminding them of the things Howard had done to me in each room.

When we walked into the room, Howard was already dressed in a dark brown hooded medieval monk with long sleeves that covered his hands. His face was completely hidden. The robe had a thick white rope as a belt. It was a very evil look.

On a rack, there were three medieval gowns. The chemise underdress was cream colored and had sleeves that flared out wide. Each of the overdresses were a different color. They had shoulder ties and front lace-up under the breasts. The gowns did not completely cover the front, there was about a foot wide space under the lace-up which allowed the chemise to show.. They were beautiful.

Howard said, "Your names are on the tags on the hangers. Get into these gowns quickly and then I will explain the next activity."

Michelle asked, "Sir, Are the shoes and undergarments for these outfits?"

I replied. "They will not be needed."

When we got the gowns, it looked like we were ready to head off to a medieval fair. The girls were enjoying what they looked like. I knew what they were in for over the next twelve hours, but I wanted to let them think this was just grown-up dress-up for a few minutes.

Howard said, "We are going to play a very long roleplay. You are the single noble ladies; Lady Michelle and Lady Jessica. Alice is the windowed noble Lady Alice. Lady Alice was caught making seditious comments about the crown six months ago and has been punished. She has not yet been freed and is working for the inquisitors. Lady Michelle and Jessica have been arrested for seditious activities and have been brought to the prison and strip-searched. They were allowed to only put back on their outer garments. They were further told that they had lost their position in society and no longer would be considered ladies. Lady Alice has risen to the role of Prisoner Trustee and has been allowed to resume the use of the title Lady. She has been directed to lead Lady Michelle and Jessica to the Dungeon using a rope tied to the cuffs on their wrists. There they will spend the night awaiting punishment. Lady Alice will now add your cuffs. I will see you in the dungeon where I will be in my role."

Howard for the dungeon.

I picked up a pair of leather cuffs. "Put your hands in front of you."

I buckled the cuffs to their wrists. To each set of cuffs, I attached a long chain. I gathered up the end of the chains, "Follow me, don't make me have pull you along."

I started toward the dungeon, leading my prisoners.

As we walked down into the dungeon, we could hear Georgian chants in the distance. Occasionally, there was the sound of a whip, followed by screaming and crying. There were sounds of mournful moans. The soundtrack created an eerie atmosphere.

Howard was waiting at the bottom of the stairs "Ah, our two guests for the night. I'm sure you will find your accommodations, not to your liking."

Howard grabbed the end of the chains and led them to the cells that I had noticed on the walls during an earlier visit, but instead of mattresses on the bed, there was just a raised platform covered in straw.

Howard put each girl in their own cell and locked the end of their chain to the wall. The chains were long enough that they would be able to reach all parts of their cells including the toilet and sink. On each sink were a hairbrush and a set of makeup.

Howard slammed and locked each cell door. "In the morning Lady Alice will wake you for breakfast and get you ready for a day of punishment. I advise you to get some sleep as you will not get any rest starting in the morning. You are not to stimulate yourself. If we find out you have masturbated during the night your punishment will be increased."

Howard and I left the dungeon, lighted only by the LED torch lights. Throughout the night they would occasionally hear the sounds of people crying, being whipped and more Georgian chants.

After we got into Howard's bed he said, "I think the activities we have planned for tomorrow will accomplish our goal of Jessica reaching subspace at end of the afternoon session. The dungeon will soften her up and the ponygirl play followed by the horse riding will bring it home. I think your idea is having them wake to the sound of you being flogged was brilliant. It will really get their heads spinning."

I replied, "Well most of what they hear will be a recording. You'll just have to flog me enough so that there will be some red marks when I am nude with them. I hope we are right about how this will go. The one thing I am sure of is that Michelle will enjoy our surprise guest."

We kissed and then I climbed up on him and rode him cowgirl for a wonderful end-of-day orgasm.

Michelle's Narration

I looked at Jessica and said, "Okay, this is fucking. exciting. I feel like we are really in this situation. I wish I could give myself an orgasm. But we have had so many today already that I need a rest."

Jessica responded, "I have to admit, this situation is tapping into my latent submissive tendencies. We should try and get some sleep, I think the game will start in earnest in the morning."

Sleeping on straw is not that comfortable. Having my hands cuffed in front of me wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The chain had enough length that I could use the toilet during the night. I think the worse thing was the occasional noises of the dungeon.

Soon after the sun rose, We were woken up by the sounds of someone being flogged. It didn't take long before I recognized the voice. "Jessica, That's Mom being flogged."

"I know, I just figured that too. I wonder what we are in for. As long as I get more orgasms, I'm good with whatever they have planned."

The sound of the flogging paused. Then after twenty minutes, it started up again, but it seemed close and only lasted a few minutes.

A few minutes after the flogging stopped, Mom came into our sight from another part of the dungeon. Her gown appeared that it had been put on quickly. She was carrying a tray with two bowls. When she got to our cells, she tried to adjust her garment to fit right but didn't succeed. We could see some of the marks on her body.

Jessica said, "Good morning, Mom. I hope you slept better than us."

Alice angrily replied, "I am Lady Alice. You are a prisoner. For this role play to work you must embrace it and your identities completely."

Jessica replied, "Yes, Lady Alice." And did a curtsey.

Lady Alice then focused on getting her gown in place. When finished, she said, "I have gotten the Jailer to allow you a good breakfast. Eat up this oatmeal quickly and then brush your hair and fix your makeup. You are to remain quiet unless asked a question. I'll be back in 15 minutes."

We ate quickly. Then worked to get the straw out of our hair and gowns. We both had finished our makeup and had done a once over of each other before Lady Alice returned.

"Sit on your beds." Lady Alice commanded.

Jailor Howard came in still wearing his hooded monk's robe. He was followed by Adam, who was wearing only a pair of black baggy pantaloons. He knelt at Howard's feet and kissed the ring on his hand.

I was surprised and happy to see Adam. I had taken a liking to him the day before.

Jailor Howard spoke, "Sir Adam has been a guest of our facility and, like Lady Alice, was recently allowed to use his title again but has not gained the right to be wearing anything other than prison garb. He and Lady Alice are still prisoners here but are referred to as trustees. By helping punish new prisoners, they are earning their way to release. Lady Alice, fetch and prepare prisoner Jessica. Then Sir Adam, fetch and prepare prisoner Michelle."

They both responded, "Yes, my lord."

Lady Alice led Jessica out of her cell first. Lady Alice knelt at Howard's feet and kissed his ring. She forced Jessica to her knees and forced her to kiss his ring. They went to the middle of the room where there hung two chains. Each wnded in a two foot long metal crossbars. The chains were attached to ropes that ran through a pulley in the ceiling. The ropes would enable the crossbar to be pulled higher. The bar had metal loops at the end. Lady Alice unhooked Jessica's leash and attached Jessica's cuffs to the loops at each end of the bar.

Sir Adam came to my cell. He brought me to Howard. I knelt and kissed his ring. He hung me in the same manner that Jessica was.

"Lady Alice, grab the pulley rope for prisoner Jessica. Sir Adam, grab the rope for prisoner Michelle. Prisoners, grab the bar with your hands. You don't want to be pulled up by your wrists....prefect. Now pull until they are standing on their tiptoes.... That is excellent... Lady Alice and Sir Adam, you can cleat the rope on the wall to keep them in that position, but keep your hand on the rope."

The sleeves of our gowns slid down our upraised arms. Howard when over to Jessica and put his hands on her bare forearms. He ran his hands down to her shoulders and to her gown-covered breasts. He squeezed Jessica's breasts, and she winced. His hand continued down her side to her feet. He grabbed the hem of her gown and lifted it up to her neck, exposing her naked pussy, but her breasts were still covered by the folds of her gown.

"Lady Alice, gather the rest of prisoner Jessica's gown and hold it all above her breasts."

Alice gathered up the rest of Jessica's gown so that it was bunched above her breasts, exposing her entire nude body. I sensed that I was watching what would soon happen to me.

Howard grabbed Jessica's nipples and twisted them. Jessica gasped in pain. Howard said, "You thought you could get away with seditious statements. You were wrong."

Howard picked up a flogger in his right hand and brought it back and forth firmly across Jessica's breasts. With his left hand, he began to massage her vulva. "Your pussy betrays that you like this abuse. Lady Alice, you can let go of her gown and loose the rope so she is not on her tiptoe. Then unhook her cuffs from the bar "

Howard looked at me and said, "I have not forgotten you."

Howard ran his hands down my bare arms and to my gown-covered breasts. He squeezed them and I let out a moan. He moved his hands down my side. He grabbed the hem of my gown and pulled it up to my neck. "Sir Adam, hold all her gown above her breasts."

Soon the flogger was striking my breast. Howard's hand went down to my pussy. "I see Michelle that you also are enjoying this. Sir Adam, let her down and unhook her from the bar."

Adam complied, and soon my sister and I were standing still in our beautiful gowns.

Howard commanded, "The prisoners are to remove their gowns."

We both unlaced the over-gown and then pulled the undergown over our heads.

Howard commended, "Hook their cuffs back up to bar. And pull them up, but keep their feet on the ground."

Alice hooked Jessica back and Adam hooked me up. Howard handed a flogger to each and said, "I want 5 good hits on each breast."

The sound of leather floggers hitting the soft flesh of our breasts echoed throughout the dungeon.

When the required number had been completed, Howard said, "Prisoners spread you legs...Perfect. Trustees, five hard one against their pussies."

Alice and Adam had done 2 hits when Howard commanded, "Stop! Trustees, that was unacceptable. Unhook the prisoners... Good... Prisoners are to kneel beside me with their heads on their knees. Sir Adam, Lady Alice, you did not follow directions. Your hits were too soft."

"Lady Alice put cuffs on Sir Adams wrists...Excellent. Now attach them to the bar... Good... pull the rope so that he is on his tiptoes....that's what I wanted. Now Lady Alice, remove his pantaloons."

Lady Alice grabbed the sides of Sir Adam's pantaloons and pulled them right off. I did not expect that Adam would join me in being naked. He was clearly aroused by this as his cock was rigid. I realized that this was all about the pecking order. Howard was on top, then Mom, then Adam, then Jessica, and at the bottom, me. I was okay with this.

Howard instructed, "Lady Alice, you are to flog his cock back and forth five times and then the same number across his chest."

Mom swung the flogger back and forth against his cock. His cock responded by bouncing all over. Adam yelped in pain. All I could think was that I wanted that cock in me.

When Alice had finished, Howard then addressed me. "Prisoner Michelle, crawl over and suck his cock. Prisoner Jessica, grab those nipple clamps on that table, apply them to Sir Adam and then resume your position. Lady Alice, flog his butt until I tell you to stop."

I eagerly crawled over and wrapped my lips around the tip of his cock. Jessica attached the nipple clamps to Adam and then resumed her position next to Howard. I wasn't sure if the moan from Adam was because of the clamps or my actions on his cock. Mom began to flog his butt. I redoubled my efforts on Adam's cock and got it all the way in. His moans increased as his cock repeatedly went deeply into and then out of my mouth. Just as I thought I would be able to give Adam an orgasm, Howard told us to stop.

Howard said, "Lady Alice unhook him. Sir Adam, assume the same position as the prisoners."

Mom was left standing in front of Howard in her gorgeous gown, while I was standing nude next to her.

Howard said, "Prisoner Michelle put cuffs on Lady Alice... Well done. Now Lady Alice, remove your gown. "

She unlaced the ribbons across the front of the over gown and pulled it off. She then pulled the under gown over her head.

Howard said, "Lady Alice, hold onto the bar... Good. Michelle, hook her cuffs to the bar and then pull her off the ground. Stay there holding the rope."

Mom was soon hanging stretched out nude. Howard put his arms around her and hugged her.

I heard him softly say to Mom, "You are everything I hoped to find in a lover and best friend."

He kissed her and Mom eagerly kissed her back.

She replied, "Oh Howard, I never thought I would find love again. Now get back in your role."

He responded, Yes, Dear...Lady Alice."

He continued to hug her, rubbing his hands across her back. Then he slapped her butt with both hands five times.

He kissed her again and then said, "Prisoner Michelle, let Lady Alice down and take off her cuffs.."

That left just Jessica and I with cuffs on.

Howard spoke, "Lady Alice, clip Prisoner Jessica's cuffs to the bar. Sir Adam, clip Prisoner Michelle's cuffs to the bar... Excellent. Now raise them to their tiptoes...just a little more Sir Adams... That's it. Now put the rope in the cleat....Good, that will hold them there. Now Sir Adam, follow my lead."

Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers
12