A COVID Journey Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gathered up his robe so that his cock was exposed. He brought his body against Jessica's. The tip of his cock rested on her pussy and said, "Prisoner Jessica, impale yourself on my cock and wrap your legs around me. Lady Alice, help her."

Jessica pulled herself up using the bar, wrapped her legs around Howard and started moving her pelvis to get Howard's cock into her pussy, but was not meeting with success. Alice came up behind her and brought her whole body against Jessica's. Alice reached around and grabbed Howard's cock and guided it in for a successful docking with Jessica's vagina. Howard moved his hands to hold up Jessica's thighs that were clinging to his side. Alice then wrapped her arms around both Jessica and Howard as they all began to move their bodies together.

Adam was not far behind. It was easier for Adam and Me to get his cock into me as he was naked and didn't have to hold up a robe, like Howard did. Once I pulled my body up, using the bar I was hanging from, he was able to guide his cock into me. My heart melted, feeling his fullness inside me. I really did not know this guy, but I had fallen hard. I knew it was just lust, but maybe there could be more. He was three years younger than me, but being in my early twenties, the age difference wasn't meaningful. It would have been five years earlier, but not now.

Adam and I began to rock together. The whole role-play had been amazing and we were incredibly aroused. It did not take long before we felt our bodies rising to a climax.

It hit like a tsunami, overwhelming every sense in our bodies. We shuddered together as Adam shot his seed deep within me, and my vagina eagerly welcomed it. I found myself thinking, "I wish I wasn't on the pill. I want to have his baby." Followed immediately by, "Oh Girl, slow down. You're in lust. You don't know if we would get along when it's not about sex."

As I came down from the adrenaline rush of this mutual high with Adam, I was only vaguely aware that Howard and Jessica were now also orgasming.

My head was spinning. Adam had only seen me during Howard's play. First, when we went out grocery shopping clad only in body paint and then in this Medival dungeon role play.

I felt Adam's cock flop out. He was still holding my weight up with his hands around my thighs that were wrapped around his body.

He leaned in and kissed me. I eagerly returned the kiss and tried to press my naked body tighter against his.

Adam broke off the kiss and said, "I think I am falling for you."

As I hung naked from the bar, my bare thighs wrapped around his hips, I replied, "You too. We'll need to explore this further."

Howard's voice broke through our lust haze, "Lady Alice is the only one who has not had a release this morning. Prisoners Michelle and Jessica, you are to give her one. Lady Alice lay down and be served "

Adam and Howard quickly lowered our ropes and undid our cuffs.

We fell upon Lady Alice with a vengeance. Jessica got between her legs and began eating her out. I first sucked and kissed her breasts, then transitioned to a deep French kiss while my hands played with her breast. Lady Alice massaged my breasts. Jessica brought her hand up to lady Alice's clit while her lips and tongue continued to feast on Lady Alice's vagina.

Lady Alice's breathing became more rapid. We redoubled our efforts to give her pleasure. Her moans quickened and she arched her back as a climax erupted across her body.

As her shaking subsided, we collapsed together in a pile of naked women.

Dimly, I became aware that Adam and Howard were clapping.

Howard said, "Well done. I think that marks a good place to conclude this role play. Everybody, go get cleaned up. I will be barbecuing burgers at noon. That is a little over two hours from now."

We slowly raised our bodies off the floor and then headed up to our rooms. The last thing I noticed as I walked out was Howard collecting all our discarded gowns.

I was glad Adam would be there. I want to get to know him better.

Jessica's Narration

I arrived at Howard's outdoor barbecue area at noon dressed in tight jeans, a blouse, and white deck shoes. Mom and Michelle were dressed similarly. It didn't show, but we all had agreed to wear white thongs and lacey sheer bras. With Howard, you never knew when Howard would tell us to shed our clothes. Mom had left early to help Howard get ready, but we knew it was just so they could do more scheming and so that she could respond to texts from her future students at her submissive school. I am hoping I'd get to help with that. Adam and Howard were wearing jeans, colored T-shirts, and hiking shoes.

Mom asked, "Can I get one of you to cut up the watermelon on the kitchen counter?"

Howard put the burgers on while I helped mom with the other prep. Michelle and Adam grabbed beers and sat on one of the outdoor couches in deep conversation.

Soon the food was all ready and we loaded our plates with a burger on a gourmet bun, sea salt chips, watermelon, and a mixed salad. Howard opened a bottle of red wine and pour a class for Mom, himself and me.

Once we were all sitting down, Howard asked, "What did you all think about the role play?"

Michelle responded first, "I loved it. With all the props and background, I was able to feel that I was really there. Plus, getting fucked while hanging was a new experience. The role play was brilliant."

Howard said, "Well, I can't claim credit for it. Alice came up with the idea and Adam built the straw-covered beds."

Adam exclaimed, "Bravo to you Alice. It was well thought out. I was surprised when I got flogged as I didn't expect it, but that just made it better. My orgasm with Michelle was one of the best ever."

I added, "I thought it helped me to better let go and embrace my submissive side. I hope someday that I can really let go and reach the experience of subspace that Mom and Michelle talk about."

Howard said, "You're not alone. I haven't reached subspace either. I hope to someday."

"Me either." Adam chimed in.

We all finished up our lunch and Howard said, "While Alice gets the dessert, I'd like to show Adam something."

Adam and Howard set out toward the backside of the garage. Mom went into the kitchen.

I said to Michelle, "You and Adam seem to have hit it off very well."

Michelle replied, "We do have a mutual attraction. We are both concerned that this could be just lust and not love. We need to get to know each other better when I am not naked."

I suggested, "I think you two should go out to dinner together tonight. "

Michael responded, "I doubt Howard would let us go. We are here to please him, not ourselves."

"True, but if you don't ask, it's worse than getting a no since you didn't get the chance for a yes."

"That's a good point, Jessica. I'm going to talk to Adam about it when they get back."

Adam's Narration

Talk about serendipity. I had run into Howard and his latest playmates, just because I showed up at the Market at the same time and Howard invited me to join them. Seeing the two women clad in just paint that simulated clothes with the artful touch of blouses that covered nothing important had given me a raging hard-on. Unless I looked carefully, it looked like she was clothed and not naked.

I hit it off with Michelle almost immediately. Something just clicked. She was a couple of years older than me and was already out of college. She was hoping to get back to work at the Hotel chain once the pandemic eased. She was very interested In my career path and asked intelligent questions. I normally just tell folks that I am a senior in Computer Engineering, but actually, I'm working toward a career in biosystems engineering. It's a combination of Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineer, and pre-med.

I think she was quite impressed with the dildo fucking chairs I had built for the van. When they drove off I thought that was the end of getting to see her.

I enjoyed working for Howard. I'm a switch that leans Dominant, but enough of a submissive that I enjoy being dominated by whatever woman is Howard's current alpha female. Hanging with Howard allowed me to make good money creating and setting up his toys and adventures. It also provided a lot of kinky sex with me being used by the alpha female occasionally, but mostly having to have sex with submissive females.

But there was something about Michelle that made me want to see her again

And then I'd gotten the call to be part of the medieval dungeon scene this morning. I had set it up and also the scene for the afternoon that the girls hadn't experienced yet, but I didn't expect to be part of it. Being flogged by Alice was a real turn on and then fucking Michelle, while she was suspended, was even better.

Then sitting with Michelle and talking to her as the others prepared lunch was heavenly. This was the first time we'd both been together wearing normal clothes.

Then Howard pulled me aside. He and Alice wanted me to help with the ponygirl scene. He told me I'd be responsible for Michelle's transformation. I responded with a Hell yes. I'd have to quickly change some of the prep, but that wouldn't take long. I went into the attached barn-type room and made the changes needed.

I got back to the group just as Alice came out with strawberry shortcakes for our dessert. I got a plate for me and another for Michelle.

"Thank You. Adam. You're such a gentleman."

"It's easy to be around you. Plus, you're naked most of the time I see you. That enough to turn me into a gentleman."

We both laughed.

"Adam, I'd like to spend more time with you just talking like we have today at lunch."

"Michelle, I'd like that a lot too. Would you like to go out for dinner? Most of the restaurants in Ventura now have nice outside eating areas. They've closed the main drag downtown. It's quite a nice pedestrian mall now.

"Do you think after the afternoon play, we could go out to dinner tonight?"

"Michelle, I know what is planned, you may be too tired."

"Adam, Could you ask Howard if going out tonight is an option?"

"Okay. let's do it."

I grabbed Michelle's hand and went over to where Howard was sitting."

I said, "Howard, would it be okay for Michelle and me to go out for dinner tonight?"

Howard looked at Alice. They brought their heads together and exchanged some whispered words. Alice then said, "After the play this afternoon, we'll ask if you are up for it still. If yes, then there will be some conditions on your outing."

Michelle and I thanked them.

Howard asked, "Jessica, do you like ponies?"

"Oh yes I do, Sir!"

"And you, Michelle, do you also like ponies? Alice told me you use to pretend you were ponies when you were younger."

Jessica replied, "Sir, It was one of our favorite games as kids. We'd prance around the backyard for hours. Seems silly now, but we had fun."

"How'd you like to be a ponygirl for the afternoon?"

===========================

I hope you are enjoying my adventure in creating content for Literotica. Comments and suggestions are much appreciated.

Part 21 will be about the women being ponygirls and Jessica riding a horse afterwards.

12