A COVID Journey Pt. 23

Story Info
A game of chance will determine who will be the Dom.
7k words
4.76
4.3k
4

Part 23 of the 26 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 01/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers

This story is part twenty-three of how the financial pressures of joblessness in the era of COVID led one woman to become a 24/7 live-in companion and submissive BDSM playmate and how this relationship expanded to include her stepdaughters.

I have produced an edited version as there were too many really bad typos in the first version published.

Please enjoy this story. Comments and suggestions are appreciated. If you want to learn how Alice and Howard got to this point, please read the series from the beginning. I am writing a love story that contains incest, lesbian, male domination, female domination, female submission, exhibitionist, erotic and BDSM themes. If you don't like these themes, please skip this story.

This is a work of fiction. All the characters and events portrayed in this story are fictional. Any resemblance to actual people or incidents is purely coincidental.

Main Characters;

Alice is a 45-year-old widow who has become a kinky companion to Howard, a 64-year-old widower. They enjoy BDSM play and are both switches. Alice usually is submissive, and Howard usually is dominant. Howard found Alice through an ad he placed looking for a submissive BDSM playmate. However, Alice has become more to Howard than what he had sought.

Michelle (23 years old) and Jessica (21) are Alice's stepdaughters. Both have been having kinky adventures with their stepmom, Alice.

Adam (21 years old) works part-time for Howard setting up and participating in his kinky games.

For this chapter, the story is told in the third person. With this chapter, I am taking a different tone and focus. I'm going to be watching the feedback closely.

=========

Jessica, Michelle, and Howard all arrived early in the library for the game. Alice came in at 11 am sharp, carrying a tray of everyone's favorite drink. The women were all wearing heels, stockings, skirts, and blouses In different colors. Howard wore a pair of blue dockers, a light blue polo shirt, and white shoes.

They sat around the card table as they sipped their drinks, and anticipation grew. No one knew what the next day and a half would bring, which was the whole point of the game. All were in an aroused state.

Finally, Howard said, "Let's review the rules before we start. We are playing strip high card with aces high. There are no jokers. For each round, the person who draws the lowest card loses a piece of clothing. Shoes count as one item, and so do stockings or socks. We all have the same number of things to remove. They will be removed in this order; Shoes or heels, socks or stockings, shirt or blouse, skirt or pants, bra or t-shirt, and finally briefs or panties. After each round, the person who lost will shuffle the cards, the person to their right will cut the cards, the person to their left will pick the first card, and the pick goes around clockwise.

The last person who is not nude is the winner."

Michelle questioned, "If I win, it wouldn't want to be the dominant. Could the winner pick who will be the dominant?"

Alice replied, "We understand your concern Michelle. Everyone good with that?"

There was a chorus of positive replies.

Jessica asked, "What happens when someone has lost all their clothes, but the game isn't over?."

Howard replied, "I hadn't thought about that. I think they shouldn't draw a card."

Alice responded, "It should be more than that."

"Maybe they should get spanked." Michelle proposed.

Howard shone his head, "That would slow the game down."

Alice said, "I have an idea. I will be right back. I am going to grab some items from the toy and costume room.

She returned a few minutes later carrying a box. She pulled out an electro-stim box with four leads. "I propose that when a person loses their last piece of clothing, these stim pads be placed on their breasts and both sides of their vagina or cock. Each time they can't draw a card, they get an electrical stimulus for one second."

Jessica examined the stim box, "I think the box should first be set to one for the stim level and one for the length of the stain. The numbers should go up each turn."

Alice proposed, "I think the starting number should be ten minus the items of clothing left so that the final stim has the chance to be at ten for both settings. The second nude person would start at the same starting point the first nude did."

Jessica said, "The number would have to be one higher as at least one item of clothing would still be on when someone wins."

Howard nodded his head, "Jessica, you are correct."

Michelle clapped her hands and said, "I like it."

Howard looked into the box, "I see that there is a second stim unit, but both have short cords. We'll need an extension cord, which, fortunately, I keep a couple in here."

He went to a cabinet and pulled out a multi-ended extension cord. Plugged it in and brought the end to the table."

Alice smiled, "I think we solved that problem."

Michelle asked, "Who puts it on?"

Jessica said, "If it's one of us girls, then Howard should. If it's Howard, then the girl with the most items still on or if that's a tie, the last to remove something."

Alice said, "That is an excellent idea."

Howard picked up his phone, "I'm setting my alarm for noon as that isn't that long from now. We'll take a lunch break then. Okay, let's get started. Here's a brand new deck. Alice, will you shuffle it?"

Alice removed the cellophane wrapping from the card deck, located the jokers, and put them to the side. She shuffled the card, and Jessica cut it. Michelle picked the first card, an eight of clubs. Howard drew a seven of diamonds, Jessica drew a ten of clubs, and Alice an ace of hearts.

Howard said, "Well, that's a bad sign."

He started to remove his shoes, but Alice said, "Wait! It needs to be a show. Can you play the intro to the song 'the stripper' on the room speakers here?"

Howard laughed, "Actually, that was set up for another game a few years ago. I bet it is still in the system."

He went to the computer in the corner. After a few minutes, the first eight measures of the song 'the stripper' played. He returned to the table with a small box with a button on it. "Press the button."

Alice did, and the music started, "Perfect."

She pressed it again and, when the music stopped, said, "Howard, you missed your cue."

Howard pushed the button and made a show of removing his shoes. The women applauded.

Alice giggled, "Good job, it's your deal, loser."

Howard smiled and shuffled the deck. Michelle cut it. Jessica drew a four of hearts, Alice a two of hearts., Michelle drew a Jack of Diamonds, and Howard a nine of cubs.

Howard laughed and looked at Alice, "Okay, loser, put on a show."

Alice stuck out her tongue, got up, and pushed the button. She pulled up her dress, exposing the sexy panties she had on, before bending down in time with the song to remove one shoe and then the other. With the last measure, she placed her shoes on the table.

Howard applauded, "That earned you a score of ten. I think I got, at most, a three."

Jessica giggled. "I would have given you at least a six. Mom, your deal."

Michelle drew a five of hearts. Howard drew an eight of clubs, Jessica drew a nine of diamonds, and Alice a seven of hearts.

Michelle proclaimed, "I like losing." She stood up, pushed the button, and made exaggerated hip moves to the big beats of the song as she removed her heels. "It's my deal."

Howard drew a queen of clubs, Jessica drew a jack of diamonds, Alice a ten of clubs, and Michelle a six of hearts.

"Me again." Michelle pushed the button. This time she put her right foot on her chair and pulled up her skirt. She had on a garter belt with no panties. She undid the clasps holding her stocking up in time with the beat of the music. It took her the full eight measures to take off her right stocking. She pushed the button to play by it again and removed her left stocking in the same way. She smiled and said, "What can I say? I am an exhibitionist."

Alice commented, "Howard, you need to take her to your hotel."

"I sure will. Your deal again, Michelle."

Howard drew an eight of clubs, Jessica drew a seven of hearts, Alice a three of hearts, and Michelle, a king of clubs.

Alice stood up, "I don't think I can match the sensuousness of Michelle's stocking removal, as I didn't plan as well as she did. I should have put on a garter belt instead of panties. Well, there is always next time."

She pushed the button. It took two plays of the song to remove her stockings.

In the next round, Jessica finally lost and removed her shoes.

In round 7, Michelle lost.

Jessica laughed, "Now we're getting somewhere."

Michelle got up and pushed the button. For each measure of the song, she undid one button. Her blouse had eight buttons, so it took the whole clip. She pushed the button again and worked her blouse on and off her shoulder, then down her arms, and finally, it hit the floor as the clip ended. She picked it up and put it on the table with her heels and stockings.

In round 8, Howard lost his socks. Jessica commented that his removal wasn't very sexy. They all laughed.

In round nine, Howard lost again, and he removed his shirt.

"Michelle did a better job of removing her blouse." Commented Alice.

Jessica snickered, "Revealing a t-shirt is not as sexy as revealing a bra."

"What can I say? You women have a lot more interesting chests than men do."

"I can think of many interesting things to do to your chest," Alice remarked.

In round ten, Jessica lost her stockings. She copied how Alice had removed her stockings.

Alice lost round eleven. Howard clapped his hands. "Now, I'll get one of my favorite views of you."

"Flattery will get you everywhere, sweetie." And Alice blew him a kiss.

She pushed the button. She didn't have as many buttons as Michelle's blouse, but she made them last through the eight measures of the clip, swaying her body from side to side. She opened and closed the front to display a sheer lacy bra and then finished with drawing the blouse down her arms."

Howard applauded, "You are the sexist women I know."

Jessica responded, " What about me?"

"I stand corrected. You are one of the sexist women I know, along with Jessica and Michelle."

Jessica replied, "Flattery will get you anywhere, including into my panties." Everyone laughed.

Alice lost round 12. Jessica commented, "You always have been a trendsetter."

Alice undid the zip on the side of her skirt and then played around, pulling the waist first down, then up, each time lower. She revealed a matching set of panties.

Howard let out a whistle.

In the next round, Jessica lost. She said, "It's hard to think of some way to remove my blouse that would be unique and super sexy as I feel you two have already done it so well, but I have an idea."

She pushed the button and ripped her blouse apart. Buttons went flying everywhere. She smiled as she let the blouse slide down her arms onto the floor. She picked up the damaged blouse and placed it with the rest of her clothes.

The others applauded and cheered.

Howard said, "Well Done, Jessica!"

Round fourteen was another loss for Alice. Jessica called out, "Let's see those tatas!"

Alice pushed the button. On the first playing of the clip, she alternated pulling down the bra straps exposing more of her breast each time. On the second playing, she unhooked her bra but held it in place with her hands. She then alternated exposing more and more of each breast until, in the end, she threw her bra on the table next to the rest of her clothes.

Jessica lost round fifteen. She unzipped her skirt and removed it in one playing of the clip.

Alice's luck ran out. She lost round sixteen. She pushed the button and slowly jerked her panties off to the song.

She looked at the box containing the stim unit, "Howard, would you please hook me up?"

Howard got up from his seat and got the sim pads. He placed one on each side of Alice's labia lips. He took the second set and put them on her breasts. He leaned in and whispered so that only she could hear him. "I was hoping you'd win. I wanted to experience the sadistic Alice."

She whispered back, "I'll give you a rain check." And they both laughed.

Howard then stated, "I count eight remaining items of clothing. Given that at most seven items could still be removed before we have a winner, it would mean that the initial setting is four.

Jessica interrupts them, "Who pushes the button for each round?

Alice answered, "The person with the highest card in the previous round,"

Howard said, "That works for me. Michelle, you had the high card. Would you push the button?"

Michelle pushed the button, and Alice jerked.

For round seventeen, Howard had the high card, and Jessica lost. She had fun taking off her bra to the music.

Then Howard's alarm went off. "Time for lunch! The game is paused."

He unplugged Alice's stim pads and headed for the kitchen. Alice was nude. Jessica had on just her panties. Howard still had on his t-shirt, pants, and briefs. Michelle was wearing just her bra and skirt with the garter belt underneath.

Alice started making turkey wraps with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, and cheese. Michelle thinly sliced up some potatoes and put them in the fryer.

Jessica picked out a nice bottle of wine and poured everyone a glass. Howard cut up melons for a fruit salad.

They had a lively discussion about how erotic the game was.

After a pause in the discussion, Alice said, "I think we should add something to the list that Dom can do that none of us like. So losing will be more uncomfortable."

"What do you suggest?" Jessica asked.

Alice responded, "Howard, what would you hate the most?"

Howard thought for a few moments. "Getting kicked in the balls."

Alice put her hand and his arm. "You know there is no equivalent of that for a woman. But I've never kicked a guy in the balls. I would like to check that box."

The women all laughed. Howard moved his hands to his balls.

Alice noticed, "Honey, don't worry, I wouldn't kick you without asking you first." She grabbed his hand and put it over her pussy. "But you'd do it for me, wouldn't you?"

"That is asking a lot. Let's move on to another subject."

Jessica said, "I thought of one. I don't think any of us have tried Urethral play or sounding. I've not wanted to."

Alice replied, "Neither have I."

"Nor I," said Howard. "I don't think I have any of those toys, but I think some women who played here in the past did urethral play."

Alice added, "I saw a couple of boxes of the urethral probes in the attic toy room."

"Well, I don't like the idea, so that meets Alice's proposal. Okay, Let's get back to the game." Said Howard.

When they returned to the room, Howard hooked up Alice's stim pads and adjusted the length and power to five.

Howard said, "Let's Start."

Howard pushed Alice's button, Alice yelled, and her body jerked.

Unfortunately for Jessica, she lost round eighteen. "Damn, I really wanted to be the Domme. I had some interesting ideas."

She stood up and started the music. She made a big show of pulling up and down her panties until they were off.

Howard got up and placed the four stim pads on here. One of the sides of each breast and one on either side of her labia lips.

Howard said, "I'm starting you at stim at four long and four intensity. Alice is up to six and six. Let me get a box to tie the button to both."

When it was set up, he told Michelle, "You had the highest card so push the button.

Michelle pushed the button. Alice and Jessica both jerked. Michelle commented, "I don't like pushing that button."

Alice replied, "It's okay, honey. It's the rules. It's not like you want to do it. I know it is against your nature."

"Thanks, Mom, that does help."

Michelle lost the round and removed her skirt, revealing the garter belt that covered nothing.

Howard said, "I like these odds." He then upped the settings by one number higher and pushed the button. Alice and Jessica reacted to the shock.

This time he lost the draw. He removed his pants and upped the number on the stim boxes." Alice is at eight, and Jessica is at six."

Michelle said, "I don't like doing this." And pushed the button. She flinched in discomfort as much as Alice and Jessica did.

Alice commended, "Michelle, we know you don't like giving others pain, but it's part of the rules we all agreed to. I'm enjoying it. So please don't worry about it."

Howard lost the next round and removed his t-shirt. He upped the numbers again.

Jessica said, "Howard, you're at sudden death. I can see that your cock is hard."

Michelle pushed the button. Alice screamed, and Jessica yelped.

Michell lost and removed her bra, leaving her just wearing her garter belt

Howard upped the numbers and said, "Alice is at ten, and Jessica is at seven." He pushed the button, and Alice and Jessica yelled in pain.

Howard drew a king of hearts. A big smile spread across his face until Michelle drew an Ace of spades.

Howard Loses

As Howard removed his briefs. It was clear that Michelle could not believe she had won the strip card game.

Once naked, he bowed before Michelle and placed his forehead on her feet.

Michelle stated, "I can't believe I won. I was the only person who didn't want to win. We agreed that the winner could decide who would be the dominant until midnight tomorrow. Right?"

Howard looked up at the grandfather clock against the wall of the library. "It's up to you who will be the boss until 34 hours from now."

A triumphal grin broke out on her face, "You all know that I don't like being in charge, so I'm going to flip a coin between Howard and Mom to be the dom."

"Well, honey, that is your call, but why doesn't Jessica get in on the coin toss?" Alice asked.

"Mom, a coin only has two sides. Besides, Howard took us in and has already provided us with some great experiences. The opportunity I had to become a pony girl means I want to serve him for as long as he'll have me. And you, Mom, opened our eyes to our love of kink. Now, I need a coin. Where can I find one?"

Howard said he'd be right back.

Alice said to the others, "I enjoy watching his naked ass as he walks away."

He returned quickly and tossed a quarter to Michelle.

Michelle said, "I have one condition if Howard wins, then anything he does to Alice or Jessica he has to also do to me. If Mom wins, then anything she does to Howard or Jessica must also do to me. I just love being used by you two."

Howard and Alice agreed.

Michelle continued, "Howard, you call it after it is in the air, and we let it fall to the ground."

Alice said, "Before you toss the coin, would you allow Howard and I to have a few moments alone?"

Michelle replied, "Certainly." The girls walked out of the room.

Alice walked over and grabbed both of Howard's hands. "I'm worried you'll kick me out if I win and do everything my dominant side wants to do to you. I have fallen for you, and that would break my heart."

Howard pulled her in for a close hug and kissed her forehead, "I have fallen for you, and I want you with me always. If you win, you can do anything you want to me as long as we follow the rule of no permanent marks, Okay?"

Alice rested her head on his shoulders, feeling the warmth of his naked body against hers, "I have to warn you I can be a demanding and nasty Dominatrix. However, I can't keep it up for very long."

"Alice, I saw how sadistic you were with Adam. I'm counting on that. I want you to let go and indulge your kinky dominant sadistic desires, Okay? I need you to. If I don't occasionally feed my submissive masochist side, I lose my ability to be a dom."

Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers
12