A COVID Journey Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Howard, if I win, I promise you I will. Would it be okay if I win to use this as an opportunity to teach my girls more about this BDSM world and prepare Jessica for training a male submissive next week?"

"Alice, I now almost hope you win."

"God, how I love you, Howard."

Howard pulled Alice's head up for a long deep kiss.

When their kiss ended, Alice yelled for the girls to come back.

Michelle asked if we were ready. Howard nodded. She threw the coin in the air. Howard called heads as the coin tumbled in space.

They crowded around the coin and saw it was tails.

Alice barked out, "Slave Michelle, take off your garter belt. You should never wear more than me unless I command it. You will be punished for that."

Michelle removed her garter belt, and now all were standing naked.

Alice barked out her next orders, "Slave Howard, get in the position you taught me and don't move until I say so. Slave girls dress me in my clothes. "

Howard got on his knees; he spread them far apart, with his hands on his knees, palms up, and his head bowed.

Michelle and Jessica grabbed Alice's clothes and dressed her.

Her next command was, "Slave Michelle, bend over that chair. Slave Jessica, spank her butt ten times, so she remembers always to wear less than me."

Jessica replied, "Yes, Mistress, with pleasure."

Jessica proceeded to spank Michelle's butt ten times.

Alice could tell Howard enjoyed watching Michelle's butt jiggle under each blow. She decided to let it pass. She thought, "He deserves a little fun as he has no clue what I have in store for him shortly."

Alice said, "Slave girls, pick up all the clothes and follow me. Howard, do not move from that position."

Once they were down the hall, Alice turned into her bedroom. "Girls, I want you to grab your waxing supplies and bring them to me. Then, put on your sheerest bra, thong, garter belt, and stockings. Be sure you can remove your thong without removing your garter belt. Then put on your highest heels, your sexist short dresses, and do a great job on your makeup, then come to my room. Remember to always look down in my presence. Now go, NOW!"

The girls quickly returned with their wax pot and supplies, and Alice dismissed them.

Alice took the pot down to the basement, plugged it in, and got some other supplies ready. She returned to her room and was finishing up her makeup when the girls returned dressed as she had commanded with their makeup perfect.

Alice was still dressed in the clothes she had started the game wearing. "You will undress me and then dress me in the clothes I will wear for my first hour as the Mistress in the house."

Michelle asked, "Mistress, May I ask a question?"

"You just did, but you did ask it correctly. As long as you start with 'May, I ask,' you will not be punished hard. But you will be punished. Go ahead and ask."

"Mistress, May I ask if we should be nude while dressing you?"

"Well done, Slave. You will not be punished because you asked correctly. I want you to keep your clothes on as I enjoy seeing you sensuously dressed. Now remove my clothes."

When Alice was naked, She said, "Take washcloths, run them under warm water, and clean my body below my neck."

The girls carefully warmed the washcloths and cleaned every inch of her body.

Alice instructed them to clean her vulva extra well as she would get a lot of pleasure down there in the following hours.

Alice put on a black leather corset that featured breast cups that could be removed. Garter straps hung from the bottom of the corset. Alice had the girls put on sheer black stockings on her and hook them to the garter straps. A black thong was added next. The girls helped her put on black gloves that reached past her elbow. The final touch was black thigh-high boots with 4" stiletto heels that showed four inches of the stockings at the top.

Jessica stated, "Mistress, may I make a statement?"

"Yes, after Slave Michelle spanks you five times. Do it, Slave Michelle."

After Michelle finished spanking Jessica, Alice said, "You may kneel in front of me and make your statement, Slave Jessica."

Jessica knelt, "Mistress, I hope someday that I could be as beautiful a Dominatrix as you are right now. I think every man in the world would sell their soul to serve you. I hope I am worthy of being trained next week to be at least a quarter as awesome as you."

Alice leaned down, grabbed Jessica by the chin, and brought her face up for a deep French kiss.

"Slave Jessica, I promise you will learn enough so that the sub you will train, starting Monday, will have you in all his most erotic dreams for the rest of his life."

Alice placed collars and leashes on each of them.

She led the girls on their leashes to where Howard was waiting as instructed. She placed a collar and leash on him.

The Humbler

Alice said, "Besides pleasing myself, I planned to use this opportunity to teach you all more about the BDSM world. You already know how much of a man's actions are driven by his cock. Significant control can be accomplished using pain or pleasure to his cock and balls."

Alice turned and addressed Howard, "Slave Howard, lay on your back and use your hands to bring your knees up to your chest, but keep your knees as far apart as possible."

Alice smiled as she watched him comply. She thought, "He has no idea what is coming."

Alice commanded, "Slave Jessica, Stand where Slave Howard can see you removing your dress." She pushed the button used during the game to play the first eight measures of the song "The Stripper."

Jessica gyrated her hips as she grabbed the hem of her dress and, with each beat, moved it up higher, exposing first her thong, then her garter belt, and finally her sheer bra. During the final measure, she whipped her dress over her head.

Alice commanded, "Slave Howard, did you enjoy that?"

Howard responded, "Yes, Mistress, it was almost as nice as you have done in the past."

Alice laughed, "Oh, flattery is not getting you out of what is coming for you. Now Slave Michelle, stand where Slave Howard can see you and remove your dress."

"Yes, Mistress."

Alice pushed the button, and Michelle began to move her body sensuously. But instead of grabbing her hem, she grabbed her neckline and ripped the dress apart on each major beat. In the end, the dress lay in tatters on the ground.

Alice clapped. "That was unexpected but very well executed. I did not expect to see more damage done to clothes today after Jessica ripped open her blouse during the game. I can see from Howard's cock that he thought so also. We need to get his cock and balls under control."

Alice held up the device she was about to use on Howard and said. "Slave girls, pay attention. This device is designed to make movement for males difficult and painful. It is called a humbler. It consists of these two 24" bars and these wing nuts and bolts to clamp them together. You'll notice that the bars are notched in the center, and the ends are designed to fit the back of his thighs."

"Now that Slave Howard is in this position, Slave Michelle is to pull his ball sack between his legs. Slave Jessica then clamp the humbler with the notch between his testicles and penis. The bar ends need to be behind the male's thighs with the scrotum in the gap in the middle of the bar.

Slave Howard, It will be impossible for you to straighten your legs without a painful stretching of your ball sack, so don't try. I'd hate to lose those delicious balls."

The girls quickly installed the humbler on Howard.

Alice stroked his hair and said, "Slave Howard, I want you to slowly move your legs so you can understand your limited range of motion."

Howard started to straighten his legs and then howled in pain as he went a little beyond a right angle between his body and legs. "Mistress, it hurts!"

"I know it does, sweetheart, but I need you to know your place quickly, so we both enjoy the next hours the most. Are you happy I am looking out for you?"

"Yes, Mistress, you are sooooo good to me." Sarcasm was dripping from his voice.

Alice said, "Slave Jessica, slap his balls once for his sarcasm."

Jessica did. Howard yelped. He then said, "I am sorry, Mistress. I am grateful for all you do and will do to me."

Now, Slave Howard, you are to roll over onto your knees carefully and then attempt to stand, but be in an extreme crouch, with your legs wide apart; otherwise, it will hurt too much. Slave girls, you are to help him up."

Alice laughed, watching how hard it was for Howard to stand up in a crouch. Without the girls helping him, he probably couldn't have done it. Alice enjoyed his constraint stream of soft, "ouch, ..... ouch, ......ouch,........ ouch."

"Slave Jessica, pick up Slave Michelle's leash and your own and follow me."

Alice picked up Howard's leash and tugged on it. He started to waddle slowly forward, bent in a crouch. His new stream of words became "shit, ..... ouch, ......ouch,........ shit " as Alice forced him to go faster than he wanted.

Alice had already decided that he would never make it down the stairs wearing the humbler without hurting himself. She pushed the button to call the elevator and rode it to the basement dungeon.

"Slave Howard, would you like to get the humbler removed?" Alice asked while lightly drawing her fingers across his cheek.

"Yes, Mistress, I would like that very much." He sighed with a long moan.

"Oh, I will, but you'll wish I had not."

They walked out of the elevator into the dungeon. Howard waddled more than walked out, and the others walked.

Alice said, "Slaves Jessica and Michelle remove the humbler."

There was an immediate relief on Howard's face as the girls removed it.

"Slaves Jessica and Michelle, Take Slave Howard to the shower in the corner and wash his entire body. No playing. I want his body cleaned quickly to prepare for what will be happening to him next."

Once Howard's body had been washed, Alice directed Michelle and Jessica to take Howard to a platform and strap him into it.

Preparation and demonstration

The girls took Howard over to the platform Alice had pointed to. The lower part, where his legs went, was an inverted V so that his cock would be easily reached. The top was like a little t. The top of the t was a small rest for his head, and the arms of the t were for his arms. All platform parts, which would support Howard's body, were padded. The widest portion was where his back lay, which was six inches. The rest of the supports were more like two inches wide. There were straps at the wrist, waist, thigh, and ankles. The girls got Howard tightly bound to the platform.

"Slaves Michelle and Jessica, slowly remove your thongs where Slave Howard can watch you. Make it a show!"

They made a show of removing their thongs, leaving them wearing just their bra, garter belt, stockings, and heels.

Alice asked. "Slave Howard, do you remember what you made me remove before we met?"

Howard hesitantly replied, "Yes, Mistress. I had you remove your pussy hair."

"Do you recognize that pot of wax right there? "

"Oh my God. Not that, God, I'm screwed, oh my God, shit, shit, shit, oh no! Please no, Mistress." he pleaded.

"Do you remember your safe words?" Alice asked.

Howard Replied, "Yes, Mistress. Yellow is slow down, red is for a minute break, and purple is to stop everything for a talk. If I can't talk, I will grunt three times, and you'll figure out what safe word I am trying to say. God, I am so screwed."

"Now, Slaves Jessica and Michelle, I plan to use this opportunity to train you further in the ways of BDSM. As you know, there are three types of players in BDSM. There are dominants, submissives, and switches. Switches who enjoy both roles may lean more toward Dominant or Submissive. I am a switch who leans heavily submissive, but I have a dominant side, which I am exercising today. Slave Howard and Slave Jessica are switches who lean dominant. Slave Michelle is a submissive. She does not enjoy being dominant. It is a turn-off to her. Each of these types responds to sexual stimulation differently. Some enjoy pain as part of their sexual stimulation. Let me demonstrate this. Slave Jessica, I want you to stand so that Slave Howard's fingers on his right hand can feel your pussy, when I tell him to. Slave Michelle is to do the same on the other hand. Now Slave Howard, feel each pussy. Is one wet and the other dry?"

"Yes, mistress. Slave Jessica's pussy is wet while Slave Michelle's pussy is dry. And I am freaking scared of what is going to happen next."

Alice said, "Slave Howard, you will be giving me pleasure. That is the only thing that should be important to you. . Now stop whining. It is inappropriate for your situation. Slave Jessica. Why is your pussy wet."

"Mistress, watching Slave Howard suffer was so fucking hot."

"Slave Michelle, why is your pussy dry."

"Mistress, I don't enjoy watching others suffer."

"Slave Michelle, place one tit over Slave Howard's mouth. When I tell Slave Howard to, he is to bite and pull lightly. Slave Howard, do not let her tit slip out. Slave Jessica is to spank Slave Michelle's ass hard. I will put my fingers on Slave Michelle's clit and pull. Continue your tasks until I tell you all to stop. "

Once they were all in position, Alice said, "Start."

Howard clamped his teeth in Michelle's tit. Jessica started spanking Michelle's ass. Alice pulled Michelle's clit. Michelle yelled aarrgh. After a minute, Alice said, " Stop. Slave Howard test their pussies."

Michell and Jessica positioned their pussies over Howard's restrained hands.

Howard says, " Mistress, both are wet, but Slave Jessica's is wetter."

"Slave Michele, why is your pussy wet?"

"Mistress, the pain on my tit and from the padding was nice. Pulling on my clit made it ramp up faster."

"Slave Jessica, why is your pussy wet?"

"Mistress, The sound's Slave Michelle made were arousing."

"We learned from this that Slave Michelle is a submissive that enjoys light pain. This enjoyment of some pain is very common with submissives. This does not mean they are masochists. A masochist seeks high levels of pain.

We know that Michelle can get aroused without pain. Since Slave Michelle will not enjoy seeing Slave Howard experiencing the pain of being waxed, Slave Howard will provide stimulation to Slave Michelle so that she can share in our pleasure."

Alice put a hand on Howard's face, "Slave Howard, Instead of a gag to keep you quiet, Slave Michelle is going to sit on your face to keep your sounds down as we remove your body hair. Don't worry, Slave Howard. We'll shave off your goatee, and the rest of the hair on your head won't be touched. Your job is to give Slave Michelle pleasure. Don't fail to do that. You would not enjoy the consequences of failure."

"Yes, Mistress. I won't let you down."

She kissed Howard, and he eagerly returned it.

She pulled back and said, "Now, let's get rid of this unsightly body hair."

Waxing

"Slave Michelle and Jessica, before we start the waxing, shave off Slave Howard's goatee. I have an idea for his Halloween costume that requires a clean-shaven face. He can always grow it back quickly."

Jessica spoke up, "Mistress, may I ask, what are your plans for Slave Howard's Halloween Costume?"

"Yes, you may ask. I will share that information tomorrow. Now, get him shaved. I'm going to stimulate his cock while you do."

Alice put some lube on her hands and moved them slowly up and down Howard's cock. He moaned in pleasure. Alice commented, "Enjoy yourself now. I don't think you'll like the waxing as much."

Michelle wrapped a warm damp towel on Howard's face. Once his face was ready, Jessica applied shaving cream to his face and quickly removed Howard's goatee.

After Michelle wiped Howard's face dry, Alice had Michelle straddle Howard's face. "Slave Michelle, remember to let him breathe... occasionally." She laughed. Jessica joined in her mirth. "Slave Howard, get busy. I want Michelle to have many orgasms."

Howard's reply was muffled by Michelle's pussy clamped on his face.

"Slave Jessica, you get to choose what part of Slave Howard's body loses its hair first."

"Thank you for that honor, Mistress. Let us get rid of that shaggy hair around and on his cock first. Having a smooth cock will make sucking it more enjoyable."

"I agree, Slave Jessica. I hate getting those pubic hairs in my mouth. Let's get started."

Jessica asked, "Mistress, May I ask if I should get the scissors to trim it before we apply the wax?"

Alice giggled and replied, "No."

Michelle gasped and proclaimed, "But Mistress, that will hurt more if we don't trim it."

"I know."

Jessica snickered, "You are one nasty Dominatrix." Then she quickly added, "Mistress."

Alice just smiled. You could hear muffled shouts of protest from Howard.

Alice asked, "Slave Michelle, is Slave Howard using his tongue to please you or to complain?" She slapped Howard's cock.

"Mistress, He is doing a marvelous job. He certainly knows his way around a pussy."

Alice directed Jessica to spread the melted wax on his balls. Howard reacted to the heat of the wax with a soft groan. They each grabbed a short strip of cloth and pressed it into the soft wax on each of his testicles. The result was that Howard had a separate wax-encrusted cloth on each ball.

When Alice was satisfied that the time was right, she said, "Slave Jessica, pull your strip of cloth quickly when I count to three. Ready, one, two, three."

Jessica and Alice pulled hard on their strips of cloth. Clumps of pubic hair came with it. Howard screamed and thrashed against his bonds. Michelle bounced up and down on Howard's face as his entire body spasmed, as it struggled against the pain.

When Howard had stopped moving, Alice had Michelle get off Howard's face. She put a hand on one side of his tear-streaked face and said, "I am so sorry, honey. That was more painful than I expected."

A look of anger emerged on Howard's face. "Damn it, Alice. I told you to be my nasty dominatrix. Nasty Dominatrixes don't apologize. If I can't take it, I can use my safe word. Don't second guess yourself again. You have total control over me until midnight tomorrow. Please take full advantage of that. I love you, and this is my gift to you. Plus, I need this, or I won't be able to be in your dorm later.

Alice kissed him, "You are the most amazing man. Now, let me get back into my role."

She breathed in and out a few times and let out a sigh. "Let's continue and pretend that I didn't break character."

After a couple of deep breaths, Alice rubbed her hand on his bare testicles. "Slave Jessica looks like we got all the pubic hair off his balls. We'll trim the hair to a quarter inch before we do the rest of the waxing. That was more pain than I wanted him to experience. Go get some hair trimming scissors."

"I have some good scissors in my room, Mistress. With your permission, I will fetch them."

"You have my permission."

Alice knelt between Howard's legs. She sucked one and the other of his balls into her mouth. She looked up as Michelle's first orgasm started rolling over her, caused by Howard's stimulation.

Michelle exclaimed, "Oh yes, yes, yes. That is the spot. Don't stop. Aaaaaahhhhh."

Alice said, "Slave Howard, be sure to get every drop of her vulva nectar."

Alice was enjoying herself, and there still were another 33 hours to go.

===========================

I hope you are enjoying my adventure in creating content for Literotica. Comments and suggestions are much appreciated.

Part 24 will be about more of the nasty things Alice does to Howard.

12