A Cow Named Alice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She only needed to wait until her captor returned.

The words on the wall stared back at her while she waited.

She mused to herself, "Why did I moo?" She felt herself get a little wet at the mere mention of that word. It triggered the cow half somewhat. She hastily pulled her mind out of that pit.

She knew exactly why: It was all part of regressing her mind to nothingness. Peaceful, sexual, nothingness.

Why quit now? Even if they let her out, there would be no escaping what physical and mental changes had already been wrought of her. What would she do in her normal, day-to-day life if someone said something that turned her mind to mush? How would she handle the fact that her tits were now gigantic, soon to be leaking erogenous zones.

And what if there were other changes that hadn't come to the surface yet? Wouldn't it be better to accept the smacks and whips and become exactly the thing she'd came here to be: a dumb, milking cow.

Her rational mind knew that there were solutions to these problems. There was still a way out. But the argument for waiting and being milked and fucked again and again until the end of time... that argument rang through her body like church bells.

A sudden, loud snap came from under her, and the milking restraints came loose. The milking mechanism itself remained affixed to her breasts, and started back up again.

She shivered and collapsed over the tubes, causing them to come off of her. The shock caused her human mind to regain control for a moment, and she reeled backwards from the device, examining her (now truly huge) tits.

No milk, no evidence of it. No sweet smell, nothing. She breathed a long sigh of relief, before a snapping sound came from the wall, and a trough emerged from a gap by the door.

Her feed. Grains, mixed with kibbles designed to taste delicious, filling her more than anything she'd known in her normal life. And naturally a trough for water. All of it, held just so she couldn't use her hands how they were meant to, that she needed to degrade herself, eating it like an animal.

As she chewed on the grains, she wondered whether this was itself some odd dream, or if it was true that she was an animal, and that all these thoughts of a human body, and a human life, were some strange hallucinations.

Alice shook her head. She had hands, breasts, an ass, legs, a brain, hair down past her neck. Human traits. She continued eating, noticing how incredibly hungry she was. Her body must have been burning quite an incredible supply of calories turning the previous batch of feed into tit flesh. As she continued, she noticed a faint, distant sound. It was a synthetic sound, produced by decent-quality speakers, just muffled enough for her to notice the synthetic nature of it.

She tried to parse out what it was, but found that she couldn't draw herself away from her trough. The food tasted that good, and she was plainly, incredibly hungry. Her chewing drowned out the noise in her ears. For minutes on end, she continued to eat through the entire trough of feed, until only minute grains stuck to the bottom remained. She turned to the water trough and began sloshing up as much as she could. The cold water spilled forward, splashing her chest. She sighed at the pleasurable change of temperature, and reached a hand up to her chest to wipe the water off, eliciting goosebumps at the softness of her fingers.

Alice continued to drink until she felt full almost to the point of being bloated. Alice smiled at herself, satisfied and sated. The same feeling as she'd had the day before. Full, yes, but now enhanced by rest. She could tell now that the feed had similar chemicals in it to what her captor had injected her with. It was rapidly becoming hard to focus on anything but the warmth and sensitivity in her breasts.

She realized that the sound from the walls was growing slightly louder. It was still relatively quiet, but now she could recognize it. It was the sound of birds chirping, a light breeze through pine trees and tall grass, and the sounds of dozens of human cows mooing. Beckoning to her. Telling her she was free to relax, let down her guard, and enjoy the changes her captors offered her.

Her cognizant resistance was still vigilant. She wanted none of that. She needed to escape, and escape now. For once, she wasn't bound tightly, the collar around her neck allowed her a full range of motion within the room, save to stand up.

She hobbled over to the door, her tits dangling beneath her and grazing the floor. The waves of pleasure were nearly enough for her to reconsider, but now, while she was this close, she couldn't turn back.

Alice looked at the seams on the wall where the door swung outwards from. There was no handle, but there was an almost-invisible keyhole. Just big enough for a pinky finger to fit in. She could see through it to the other side.

Looking out, she immediately noticed that the hallway the room was connected to had a markedly different aesthetic to her dimly lit room. It was relatively bright, and furnished like a mid-century countryside estate. Alice scrambled backwards and looked desperately for something that would fit into the hole. Each time she bent down to dig through the hay substrate, her tits were squished into the ground, making her gasp and bite her lip. But now wasn't the time for that. Alice redoubled her search and realized that the buckles on her milking rig would almost certainly fit. She looked at the mechanism, noticing a single screw that could be removed, allowing the whole thing to come apart. She twisted with every bit of strength she could muster and it gave. She pulled it out, and started to tear apart her restraints. A single clip connecting a few parts snapped out, and she rushed back over to the door.

Yet, before she could unlock it, she realized that escape would be impossible if she couldn't get her collar off. There was a small lock behind her neck, big enough for the pin she'd pulled from the restraints to fit in. She had no experience whatsoever picking locks, though. She fiddled at the thing for a moment, before realizing that a much more effective solution would be to take a sharper part of the machine and cut the rope connected to the collar. The collar would still be tight around her neck, but at least she'd be able to escape.

She sifted through the parts of the machine and found a sharp edge on one of the components. She pulled it off and began digging at the rope. Only a few seconds of slicing were needed before she could feel it starting to give. After a brief bit, it came off, and she was free. Free to rush to the door and try to unlock it.

She still remained on all-fours, despite herself. She was tall enough to look at the lock, regardless. Alice shoved the metal pin inside, and began to dig around for some sort of give. Something that would click, make the door swing out, and let her go free.

Despite everything, despite her lack of knowledge, lack of proper tools, and lack of a plan, Alice was sure she could figure out the lock. Looking inside of it from below, it seemed like there were three small dots she'd have to push up to get the thing to work, like three little floodgates.

She pushed on the first, but nothing happened, then the second one slid back into the mechanism, clicking into place. The third wouldn't work, so she moved back to the first, which clicked, and then back to the third, which clicked.

She smiled, it was unlocked, now to swing it open.

Alice gasped as the door started to move outward of its own accord, letting her free into the hallway.

Alice poked her head beyond the threshold into the fine wooden room. There were paintings on the wall -- all idyllic landscapes. She looked up at them, still on her knees, and realized that she was truly no longer bound.

Something still clung to her, telling her to remain on all four. Her rational mind ignored it, and she began to stand up. How long had it been since her feet held all of her weight? Her breasts felt so incredibly heavy as she pulled up.

Alice stumbled momentarily as she tried to get up, but after a few seconds of struggle, she hesitantly took her first step out of the room. She sighed, smiled, and then tumbled right back onto the ground. It was soft, and her fall didn't hurt too much. But the knowledge that she couldn't even stand on her own two legs stung. She couldn't give up on it, though.

Alice crawled across the hallway and pulled herself up along the edge of a table there. As she did so, one of the empty glass bottles on top tumbled to the ground, landing harmlessly on the carpet. Still leaning on the tabletop, Alice bent down to pick it back up, examining the writing on it.

There was a label on the front, with a picture of an pastoral farmstead and written in cursive was the name, "Murrow Estate Farms." With the subtext, "Real Humans. Real Cows. Real Kindness."

She had never seen the branding before, but everything about it seemed eerily familiar. It was obvious that this was meant to hold hers (or another's) breastmilk. She gingerly set it on the table and started to try and walk across the hallway.

Her legs almost refused to hold her. But she willed them, and each step felt less unnatural, easier. As she walked down the hallway, she noticed three remarkable things. The hallway didn't start where she had been -- it had seemed to stretch out just as far behind her as it did in front of her. It curved very slightly to the right when she walked down it, but looked almost straight when she stared across it. And there were doors evenly placed, all nearly identical, every forty or so feet.

It didn't take an expert to put it all together. There were knobs and keys set down by each. She could free them too, if she wanted. But she had no clue where they were in their conditioning. She had only been here for a few days, and was already halfway gone. If they had been there longer, maybe they wouldn't want to leave. Maybe they would try to pull her back in. Maybe seeing them would scratch that itch in her mind, make her crawl back on all fours next to them, to be milked... fucked mercilessly, bred, and left to the care of her sweet herd.

She snapped herself out of it before tripping and falling back onto the ground. The carpeted floor muted some the noise of her fall, but it was still loud. Alice shot back up and stared down the hallway. No one, in either direction.

She pressed on, continuing further and further, before coming to another table, covered in bottles, by an unlocked door.

It was a circle. The way out was behind one of those identical doors. And behind every single other one was a human cow, not unlike her, and quite possibly her captor. Given the scale of this place, she realized there wouldn't be one captor. The notion of there being only one person in charge of what must have been at least fifty cows -- humans -- seemed impossible.

Alice realized she was exposed in the hallway, and that unless she developed a plan, she was risking too much being outside of her room. She grabbed the key ring from the table and started testing them on her door.

A loud slam rang out from behind her, a ways down the hallway. Alice tried to move quicker, but the keys would only turn so fast. She couldn't get back in without them, and she couldn't run now. The carpet couldn't mute the heavy footsteps -- two sets of them now, chatting, coming down the hallway. They'd be just around the corner in seconds.

She could hear them talking... talking about her. Her name rang like a bell down the hallway. But she didn't hear Alice.

She turned her head to the left -- they weren't around the bend yet. Another key in, and it twisted in the lock. No click, she popped it out, another key in. Footsteps drew closer, their voices almost loud enough for her to make out what they were talking about.

Alice scrambled with the last three keys, pushing the next one in, twisting it. No click.

But before she could pull it out, she saw her captor and the woman he walked with in her periphery.

She pushed the next key in, hoping they were so locked in conversation that they'd not notice her. It was a fifty-fifty chance, it had to be the one.

Alice was out of luck, and she head the bellowing laughter of her captor, and the higher-pitched cackling of the other. She looked at them. They were wearing the overalls and boots of farmhands. No longer dressed in the clothes of a human abductor. No longer dealing with a human.

The man looked at the woman, shook his head and smiled.

"I told you, she's a clever girl. Too smart for a cow."

Without even being told, Alice crumpled to the ground, onto all fours.

The woman grinned at her, bending over to tussle her hair, "Aww, but she's a cutey. And those teats..." She whistled, "I know they all end up like that, but you get me."

Alice began to tear up and shiver. What would they do to her?

Yet, no reprimands came. Her captor simply took a carabiner, snapped it onto her collar, and started to guide her along with the other woman.

Alice pawed along the carpeted floor alongside them, but they stopped by the table.

The man said to her, "How many you think? Strawberry here isn't even productive yet."

The woman ignored him and put six into the bottle holder, "You don't know that, you haven't checked on her in a day. Her teats are swollen, dragging along the carpet. It's half a miracle she isn't mooing while we walk her."

He shrugged, and they continued along, the bottles clanking. Alice started panting at the softness of the carpet against her nipples. She could feel how full they had gotten. But she had no clue where they were taking her, and the unease grew as they continued down the hallway.

They stopped at another door, and the woman produced her set of keys, sorting through until she found the correct one, sliding it in, and swinging the door open.

Alice heard a pleased moo from inside, and was shocked to notice how that instantly aroused her. The thought of another in her herd, fantasy made real. She mooed back, and her captor tugged on her collar to pull her away from the door.

Without thinking, she looked back up at him, pleading with her eyes that she might see the other. His response was to smack her ass with his hand. Despite the carpeted floor, the sound resonated down the hallway. Even when the good cop was around, the bad cop wasn't afraid to get rough.

Alice waited by the opposite side of the hall, and after a minute of pleasured moos, the second cow was taken out, along with the cowhand.

The second cow was, Alice immediately noticed, bigger than she was. Her tits were still just big enough to graze the floor, but the orbs were rounder, plusher. Her whole form was a symphony of sweet curvatures, covered in thin red lines the size of the cowhand's fingers.

The captor looked at the cowhand and said, "Really? You know we're not supposed to..."

The cowhand laughed in his face, interrupting him, "Oh shut it. Just because I like to get frisky with them... especially Bev here," She bent down and stroked the hucow's back, eliciting a low, happy moo, "doesn't mean problems happen. Plus, you're a hypocrite."

The captor frowned, but nodded, and the two continued on their walk, two cows in tow.

Bev's motions seemed far more trained, rehearsed, and natural than Alice's. Alice looked over at Bev. Like Alice, Bev was entirely nude. Was Bev even the cow's real name? Alice realized it probably wasn't, but there was no way to know who this cow really was.

While she thought on that, Bev started to pace closer to Alice, and Alice's skin grazed against hers briefly. Without thinking, Alice mooed at her. Alice didn't immediately know what that sound meant. But she could feel the desire weaved into it. Her rational brain was putting up a serious fight, but it would take a great deal of resistance not to think about being fucked by her captor while having her way with Bev.

Alice rubbed her leg back against Bev's. The captor raised a hand to smack her, but stopped short as the cowhand glared at him. He lowered it and instead pulled the two cows further apart.

"You're not even doing that for a reason..." The cowhand mused.

"No. She isn't broken yet, not like Bev. That's my job. I break them in." He pointed at Alice, "She's still got some resistance in her. Murrow only wants that in some of the cows, definitely not in this one."

The cowhand shrugged as the two came upon the next door.

The cow half of Alice wanted there to be a third behind it, but her rational side figured that these two wouldn't risk being outnumbered. The captor pulled a single key from his jacket pocket.

The door was heavier than the others. Bev tugged on the cowhand's lead to be let in.

The walls were blank inside there, and a few pies hanged below the ceiling with shower nozzles on their ends. At the center, held between the pipes, was a four-directional projector.

Alice realized that this room was familiar, she had been here before, but had no real memory of it. Her lead slackened, and she moved inside slowly, looking at Bev in the middle, beckoning her.

The floor was a soft cushion, softer than anything she'd been offered here thus far. Like a giant mattress. Neither the cowhand or her captor followed the two in.

Bev mooed softly, telling Alice what she already knew.

The door shut behind them both.

For a few moments, the two were left in the darkness. Their captors footsteps kept going down the hallway and faded. As soon as the sound of them was no longer audible, the lights began to brighten, if only slightly.

The projector lit up, turning the walls from the drab grey that had been into a vibrant, blue and green vista of a farmstead.

Alice realized it was the same farmstead she had been dreaming of. The exact same one, with human cows littered around it, with the same estate on the hill in the distance, with the same barn, with the same... everything.

Bev apparently felt the same about how familiar it was, but instead of fear her eyes lit up with longing.

Alice's cow-half wanted this to be real.

A hiss came from above them, and the pipes began to leak out a thin, watery mist. It dried off the skin as soon as it made contact, and the two of them felt a mixture of giddiness and haziness. They felt their control loosening. In a matter of seconds it felt like she was four or five drinks in, and still it persisted.

Bev loudly mooed and took a free hand to grab at her pendulous hanging tits. She gripped the right one and began to pull and pinch at her tit. She kept mooing while Alice watched. The motions began to erode her own control further. She wanted to go to her, go under her, help her.

Her cognizant mind asked what she would be helping Bev with, and as the cowed half answered, it took full control.

Help her milk herself.

Alice mooed back in complete understanding. The room was no longer merely a projection of the farm to her. She was there, if in an isolated, inaccessible part of it, and here before her was a member of her herd in desperate need. She couldn't fulfill all of Bev's needs, naturally, but she would do what her hucow mind desired.

Bev's skin was so soft, so raw. She could feel all the sore spots where her cowhand had whipped her. And when Bev put her hands across Alice's back, Alice sighed as they glided over the imprints of the ropes.

Here they were free. No ropes, no chains, no whips, nothing but each other. Strangers, yes, but strangers who shared so much. Alice leaned in slowly, looking at Bev's face. Her eyes were dulled, but Alice knew hers were too. The intelligence behind them had dimmed, but not the passion. Bev started to kiss Alice.

Alice was shocked by this. The initial contact almost let her rational mind take back control. But the warmth and wet softness of Bev's lips drew her right back in. She pushed forward, did more than embrace it. The potency of the mist from above made her lean in to do more than just a peck on the lips. They were eating each other's faces. Tongues lashing in and out of their mouths, saliva dripping down their chins. Bev took one hand and grabbed the back of Alice's head to pull her closer. The move caused both of them to tumble sideways onto the soft floor of the room.