A Cow Named Alice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice continued to kiss Bev, the chemicals making the feeling repeat again and again, each time getting more and more intense. Some part of her felt that it alone would make her cum. She copied Bev's move and grabbed Bev's hair to hold her tight. With her other hand, she reached down to Bev's tits and started to massage one. Instantly, Bev shook and shivered at the sensation, mooing into Alice's mouth. Bev too her free hand and did the same to Alice.

Alice moved closer, closing the gap between their bodies. She started to hump along Bev's leg, and Bev welcomed it. They were both so warm in the chilly air of the room. The only sources of comfort in a cold place. And Alice loved it, she was no longer trapped. The world around her was green fields and blue skies, freedom in the herd that loved her. She broke from Bev's lips and kissed her way down Bev's neck, collar, and finally to her breasts.

They were gigantic, intimidating. Alice knew she might barely be able to fit the areola in her mouth, but with her tongue at work, hopefully that would be enough for Bev. As soon as the mists turned on, Alice felt a deep, bonding connection forming between them. She couldn't put a finger on it, nor did she really want to put in the mental effort in to do so. She just wanted to please Bev and be pleased by Bev.

She opened her mouth wide and wrapped her lips around the nipple. Bev lowed as Alice started licking it, feeling the nipple starting to wrinkle. Alice kept up grinding on Bev's leg and tried to look up at her fellow cow. There was simply too much titflesh to do so, and regardless, Bev pushed Alice's face back into the tit.

She started to apply a little suction to the breast, and to her surprise, Bev stopped her, pulling her away from her chest.

Wordlessly, Bev readjusted Alice. She first lowered Alice, then curved her own body to make it easier to look down at her. She smiled, let out a cute little moo, and pushed Alice's face back into the boob. Alice could now see Bev's eyes, and more importantly could see how much pleasure each lick and pull elicited from the enormous cow.

Alice realized that the new position allowed her spare hand to reach up and play with the other tit. She started towards it, but Bev again stopped her, and redirected the hand to her vulva. Bev tugged on the other tit with her own hand.

Alice had never pleased another woman like this, but the motions were almost intuitive. Bev would moo with approval as Alice tried different motions. It made Alice's heart flutter how incredibly wet Bev was. When she made contact with her lips, there was no resistance whatsoever. She actually wondered if there would be enough friction to elicit any pleasure. But Bev seemed ecstatic that a hand was pleasing her at all.

Just as she started to adjust her fingers to find the right way to get Bev off, Alice noticed something -- a taste in her mouth. As soon as she noticed it, she felt little droplets hitting her cheek. She looked at the other tit, and saw that Bev was leaking. She realized the taste (akin to cereal milk) was certainly this cow's.

She had thought that the depraved cow side of her was as low as her consciousness could go. The flavor of Bev's breastmilk informed her of just how deep this conditioning could take her.

Intuitively, she formed the perfect shape with her left hand to please Bev. One finger inside, curling, two to push against the sides of her inner clitoris, leaving her thumb to roll along the top of it. She grinded her legs against Bev, knowing that it wouldn't be enough to get her off, but unable to stop herself.

Now that the milk had blessed her tongue, her mind was no longer anything but a pleasure box. She existed for it. She pushed her face as hard against Bev's tit as she could and sucked. She sucked and drank, feeling the impossible joy of it. She mooed out against Bev's chest and felt a thin stream of the milk sliding down her cheek. She would have stopped to lick it off if Bev wasn't so bountifully productive.

Time flittered like a butterfly lazily floating across a green pasture while they were locked in that embrace. Bev tried once to bend her face down to kiss Alice's forehead, but only barely managed to lick it. Alice felt it was fitting. Cows lips weren't the best at kissing, and an animal's kiss was just what she'd received -- a kind and eager lick.

Alice continued to push and rub and curl her fingers against Bev. Bev was slow to come, but shivered and shook the whole journey. Alice could tell how happy this made the cow. It was tough to focus on the trio of her hand technique, her sucking, and still enjoying the flavor of milk flowing down her throat. She managed, happily, greedily, and bucked her hips against Bev's leg.

She looked away to the side, seeing the projection of other cows watching them. She grinned as best she could with a mouthful of tit, as she saw their jealousy. These cows, and one or two bulls, were jealous. They wanted Bev. They wanted her. She wanted them too. But she wasn't going to break the embrace with Bev to chase at the walls. They would be there, waiting for her once she got out of the room, ready to pounce upon her in a fleshy, soft, milky pile of cow.

Alice could feel the massive cow in her arms getting so close. She was shivering, the mass of her tits and ass jiggling more rapidly with each consecutive second. Each breath Bev took brought with it a progressively louder moo. Alice switched her suction to licking, and flicked her tongue back and forth across the nipple while pulling slightly on it with her lips. Bev's soft humping got faster, and the two synchronized their motion.

Bev quivered heartily and let out one final, guttural, joyous, "Moooooooo" before slumping forward, sweating, against Alice. Alice didn't stop, but slowed each motion, enjoying the feeling of the soft contractions around her middle finger.

She removed her hand with a thick, sloshing motion. Her hand lingered there on Bev's thigh while she continued to drink from her.

Bev pulled Alice up slightly, making it somewhat difficult for Alice to maintain contact with Bev's teats. Bev pulled her head back, and the connection broke. Three streams of breastmilk leaked out of Alice's lips, and Bev leaned in to kiss her, licking it all up as it dripped down Alice's chest.

Alice was still insatiably horny. For that matter, Bev was too. The misting chemicals would not let them relent. Bev looked down at Alice's smaller, but still big, tits. She got up on all fours and adjusted Alice so that Alice was on her back.

Bev lowered herself onto Alice's chest, as she did so Alice sighed loudly while the enormous flesh mounds made contact with her belly. She reached down to play with one, and Bev mooed kindly at the sensation.

Bev's lips made contact with Alice's left tit and Alice gasped. It was intensely pleasurable. She knew immediately this would be sufficient to make her cum -- just having another woman sucking at her chest. She gripped the back of Bev's head and puller her closer, letting out a quivering moo to the other woman.

Alice felt a hand exploring between her legs, and she spread them out, then wrapped them around Bev's knees to pull her closer. She felt two fingers enter her, and a thumb push up along her clitoris. Their motion was slow, beleaguered, almost lazy. But they put pressure against her sensitive places, and Alice mooed loudly in approval.

Bev looked up at Alice, breaking from her tit briefly, to grin. The two made brief eye contact before Bev returned to her motions.

As she sucked and pulled, Alice felt something.

She felt herself leaking. She felt her tits being emptied into the mouth of another. She mooed deep and loud, almost crying at the sensation. She was so, so incredibly happy. She was there, in the pasture, being milked. It was real, she was real, she was a real cow, with a real herd, and she was cared for. She bit down on her lip and pulled Bev's head in closer, pleading for her to drain her completely with soft and happy moos.

There was nothing else in the world but them, soft air on their skin and a happy world around them. Alice felt herself contracting around Bev's fingers again and again. They were both soaked in sweat, milk, and cum. It was lovely. It was perfect, the precise place a cow belonged. Alice bucked her hips into Bev's hand, begging for another orgasm. She almost felt guilty how good this felt, how good being a cow made her. She mooed again and again; her voice almost hoarse.

Bev released her hand from Alice after pushing her up and down from one peak to another. She bent down to kiss Alice, letting her taste her own milk. It was soft, sweet, just as much cereal milk as Bev's. Alice leaned upwards into Bev's face, trying to get more of it.

Bev pushed her back down, and moved around Alice while she laid there. Alice opened her eyes to see the two pendulous breasts hanging above her, and immediately latched on. She felt a mouth on hers. As she began to suck, suction was applied to her chest.

The pleasure centers in her brain were just nearly fried out, leaving only a warm, completing feeling while she drifted off with Bev. There hissing mist did not cease as her eyes shut and her body collapsed into sleep.