All Comments on 'A Crack in the Ice'

by BitchSwitchWitch

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
estragonestragonover 13 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Adding the preggers just took this over the top. Clear writing, no spelling bloopers (or maybe I was too carried away to notice), great hot sex. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

hot story! 5star

glorialamuseglorialamuseover 13 years ago
Naughty

Oh those repressed Catholic school girls such naughty little sluts. nice story, kink does lead to a happy marriage, nothing like toys, ropes, paddles and role play to keep things interesting, good job for your first submission, I'll look for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good! Please follow-up the New found Power

You wrote this well. Perhaps you could develop this to where women in general would take a more empowered position at home and the work-place (as hinted at the end re the CEO)

Where women were looked upon as the knowers, guides and doers- who were experienced while men were more naive and innocent. No whips, chains or denial mechanisms. Just that men felt they need the woman's hand to feel right about having sexual feelings explored and experienced. The idea would be to see what it would be like to take the husband's surrender of control and initiative into an everyday natural assumption of life and relationships. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful

This is a wonderly writen story and I for one will be sharing it with my wife.

Thank you and i hope you keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not JUST bad.

But really really silly too. The pigs are laughing too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What every husband wants

A bitch that doesn't understand the difference between fantasy and reality. Here comes the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good to a point

But when she demeans, degrades and humiliates him she crosses the line from wife into bitch. Kick her out, divorce her and find a woman that might actually love him. Stupid cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not sure I read the same story as some of the other commenters. Seems to be a loving couple exploring their kinks and fantasies in a loving way. And, most importantly, keeping it in house. I liked it. No real humiliation, no real pain, no publicly shaming each other. Just two people enjoying finding new ways to satisfy each other. Hope it stays that way; unlike the overwhelming majority of these stories where the wife/girlfriend gets drunk on the power, loses all sense of the purpose of the “play” and turns nasty and abusive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous