A Crash Course In Losing Virginity Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum on me babe..."

A few strokes later, I could feel him start to lift up his hips, as if he was going to pull out of me. In that position, he fucked me for a few more strokes before he let out a long sigh and pulled out of me. Looking between our bodies, I quickly grabbed his cock and began jacking him off. Not a second later, his hot white cum erupted from his cock, landing on my pussy. Spurt after spurt of it shot out of his cock and landed on my pussy, covering me with Brandon's warm cum. It actually surprised me that it was so warm, because I never really noticed how warm it was when he came in my pussy. Once he had finished shooting his load on me, he rolled to the side onto the bed.

For awhile, we lay there holding each other, until we both fell asleep. The rest of the break passed quickly, much to our dismay. I wish it could have lasted longer because that would be one of the last times that I would get to see Brandon for a few days non-stop because of the fact that I would be home from college for the summer very soon. Granted, when I was home, I would have more opportunities to see him, but I wouldn't be able to do the things I loved, such as sleep with him or be with him for 10 days straight. Even sex would be more restricted since we would both have to deal with our parents. So how did we manage the summer and sneak in sex without our parents' knowledge? Well, that's another story.

* * * * *

Hey, I hope you liked the story--leave me feedback and let me know!! Crash Course 6 will be coming out soon!

12