All Comments on 'A Crawling Romance'

by Egmont Grigor

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
darkstone57darkstone57about 16 years ago
Excellent

you have the ability to make a person wonder if the story will turn out the way you expect or not. I am glad they got together, and nice to see a person who likes the idea of romance as much as i do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great

Another of your little gems. Some nit-picks on your use of idioms. American students take exams, they don't sit them and I think sophmore might be preferred to second year.

Boyd

T43HUNTER6T43HUNTER6about 16 years ago
Pleasant

Change from some of the daft stories on this site,I like the way you hold the readers interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
this story is kinda fucked up, but interesting

definitely an interesting story but when freya got mad because she thought harvey was married and trying to seduce her, i could believe that but when she let "uncle" roger fuck her doggie style, that was okay? what the fuck was that? teasing might be one thing for this family but from everything you wrote, somehow i dont think harvey would appreciate freya fucking his uncle simply because she was already bent over and before she could really argue, he had 2 fingers deep inside her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Interesting at times

I enjoyed the general plot of the story, but greatly disliked the scene of Freya allowing the Uncle to fuck her. It turned me off and was not consistent with who I thought Freya was previous to that scene. In fact, after that I didn't care whether Freya got Harvey or not. I do feel you do write dialogue and scenes well and do write interesting stories.

hrnicholhrnicholabout 15 years ago
What happened?

I like your stories so well that the scene with Freya and Roger blew this one out of the water. If it hadn't been for that, my only objection would have been her over-the-top response to his revealing his status as a widower.

Freya needs help on this one--she is by far too extreme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Kinda of a letdown

Story was going great, but the scene with Roger ruined it and made her cheap.

TreeTopCharlieTreeTopCharlieabout 14 years ago
English grammer

I don't care if it's american english, The Queen's English or any english of the commonwelth. Bud, you need someone to proof read your Submitted stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Worse than a bunch of gutter whores

at least that STD laden cunt Freya fits this story.

up11pendragonup11pendragonover 8 years ago
Proofreading

I have to say that you are in urgent need of a competent editor/proofreader. You may assume that this goes for all your stories. The errors detract from the enjoyment of stories which are clearly imaginative and creative. Please do not be offended..

Faltu1Faltu1over 7 years ago
Don't understand on some places

I totally agree with last comment.

U really urgently need a proofreader.

2 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
completely ruined

when uncle fucked her and fucked up the story...appalling spelling mistakes...

Cracker270Cracker270over 3 years ago

Damn fine story. Good job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous