A Crazy, Crazy Birthday Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

Not that there was any real reason to worry I chided myself!

Reaching the corner of the hut though, where the shadows were darkest, I did pause again to look around. Still no-one in sight. How' I'd have welcomed a delivery of a dead body or two just then?!

'Oh get on with it Fay!' I said to myself again as I took a deep breath and turned the corner into even more inky darkness.

My eyes were now fixed on the empty, white company saloon that we kept for senior staff use. It was parked about twenty yards away and I breathed a sigh of relief as I set out towards it's sanctuary.

That's when a big hand wrapped itself around my face and another powerful arm looped round my waist and arms, before quickly dragging me backwards, deeper into the shadows!

The shock was instant and I felt my heart go into overdrive as my adrenaline kicked in. The hand was over my mouth so I couldn't shout for help, but my legs were freed and I immediately kicked backwards, catching my assailant hard on the shin.

The response was instant, and unexpected!

"Fucking Hell Doc, there's no need for that!" gasped a familiar voice into my ear, "...I'm only getting you out of the way ... I think that those blasted alien impersonators might be around here somewhere! Shit!!"

Detective Sarmino's discomfort wasn't first thing in my mind at the moment as I struggled in his grasp. Did he really think that I was in danger from Aliens again! Really!!

Trouble was that my squirming up against him seemed to be having a familiar affect as I felt a hardening bulge between his legs pushing up against my bum, and his hand lifted up over my stomach to cup and then massage my breasts through my thin dress!

"God but you're so sexy," he whispered into my ear, all thoughts of Aliens seemingly gone "...I just can't resist you!"

"Mmmmph!" I responded into his hand, before trying to take a bite!

"Hey!" he laughed, "... no need to play hard to get ...I know how much you want me!"

But at least he moved his hand. Well, both of them actually. He released my mouth at last, but his hand slid straight down over my chest, inside the low cut dress and slipped smoothly inside my bra to cup my right breast! The other hand had slipped quickly down from my bosom, over my stomach, down by thighs before diving under my dress hem and rising back up to cup my pussy through my panties! The whole manoeuvre had taken just a second or so! I'd have to revise my opinion of my ex-Investigator's usual lumbering lack of dexterity.

So now he was still holding me tightly against him, but was now working on two of my most erotic zones that were already tingling sensitively after what I'd just witnessed in the office just a few minutes before.

"Sarmino!" I gasped helplessly as he intensified the moment by easing my breasts none too gently out of my bra entirely and got down to some serious work on my nipples, just as the fingers of his other hand started to roam over my pantie covered slit! Suddenly my whole body was on fire again!!

"No! Stop it... "I said as firmly as I could, before making a big mistake, " ...we'll be seen!"

He finally seemed to registered that we were out in the open, even if in the shadows and his roving, tormenting fingers paused in their quest to make my sexually charged body explode!

"Right...okay... true ..." he mumbled to himself.

I started to relax, but not for long as he started to dragged me sideways a few paces, where I suddenly found myself pushed up against his big unmarked police cruiser.

Oh Jesus, surely he wasn't going to take me over the bonnet of his bloody car again I thought in alarm and started to protest more verbally.

"No, Sarmino, No! Not over the bonnet." Even now I was leaving him too many options.

"It's okay Doc, we can do this inside!" he grunted triumphantly as he finally released me, swung upon the rear passenger door and more or launched me onto the back seat!

The back seat of his cruiser was at least done in soft leather, and it seemed to me to be about the size of my double bed! The stale smell of half-eaten fast food mixed in with the more acceptable fragrance of the leather hit me straight away, but I didn't manage any more protests because the landing had knocked the breath out of me, and by the time I'd recovered my senses, the big, brawny detective had followed me in and was on top of me!

"Oooooch...Sarmino...mmmph!" I managed before his head was dominating my vision and his lips dropped down to trap mine in a bruising kiss!

At the same time he reached back and dragged my dress up around my waist before grabbing my left ankle and forcing it up and sideways over the top of his front seat where my shoe heel managed to trap itself in his headrest somehow and try as I might I couldn't get it free!

It left my legs splayed out and my sex perilously exposed as he forced his bulging trousers into the gap he'd created and started to rub up enthusiastically against my throbbing pussy!

Struggling against him was made even harder when I realised that I'd managed to trap my right arm under me when I'd landed and the weight of both our bodies was making it almost impossible to get it out to defend myself.

I squirmed hard to free myself, but that only seemed to excite him further, and by now I was starting to lose the will to resist his attentions as I found myself start to return his kiss and push my pussy back into his bulging erection. God, would I never learn?!

At last! My arm was free! I just needed to push him sideways, get him off balance and then I'd probably be able to knee him in the groin, guaranteed to incapacitate him in the state that he was in!

His tongue was in my mouth now though, and I was fighting back with mine. My whole body seemed to be on fire, and it was hard to concentrate on anything else. Then, distantly, I realised that my hands had betrayed me! Instead of pushing him off me, or at least trying to, they'd joined forces between our writhing bodies and set to work unfastening his trouser belt!

He grunted and lifted his hips a little so that they could get on with the job and I sighed in disappointment as the pressure on my pussy lessened!

Then I was in! The belt was released, zipper dragged down and his trousers pushed down over his buttocks before my hands joyously invaded his pants and took possession of the big monster inside! It felt hot and meaty as I released it and let it uncoil itself fully. A gloriously long and thick erection! My hands roamed up and down it's throbbing length, exploring at will as he grunted and groaned over me, at last letting my lips free as he wallowed in the electric feel of my fingers tantalising him.

I had no more thoughts of crying out though. Right now my sole aim was to get that monster into the hot cavern between my legs. I pulled him towards my vulnerable, crutch making him shuffle back a little as I took charge. Then I hit a problem. My legs were splayed out so wide that my panties were stretched tight over my sex and I couldn't push them to one side.

Sarmino resolved the issue quickly though in his own inimitable way! He forced his hand between us, pushed my hands aside, grasped my expensive knickers and literally ripped them off me!

I was shocked.

"Sarmino!" I gasped at the loud tearing sound and the financial implications briefly hit me.

It didn't deter either of us for more than a second or so. We were both intent now on one thing. A good, satisfying fuck. Maybe my first one of the day! It seemed that my last shred of respectability had finally gone!

I grabbed his swaying member and fed the bulging end up to my sopping slit. His buttocks bunched as he got ready to drive himself into me once again. I disappointed him. Not so fast Tonto! I wanted something else first and I was in charge...at last!

I pushed the end of his cock higher up my slit and used it to massage and pressure my clit. It was already fully aroused and peeping up from it's little hood and the surge in electric pleasure signals from the contact nearly took my breath away yet again!

I moaned in blissful delight as I used him to get me even more aroused, but he wasn't the sort to be patient and co-operate with a woman's finer feelings. With a loud grunt he yanked his erection out of my hand and with unerring accuracy pushed it up against my gaping pink hole before using those powerful buttocks to force his big member deep inside me!

My delicate moaning turned into a loud cry of satisfaction as I felt him sliding in, stretching and filling me completely!

Straight away we were at it like a pair of rabbits, him thrusting long and deep, me pushing back hard with my hips and deliriously enjoying the vibrating collisions as our feverish bodies met. We gave up the kissing and he just nestled his head into the crook of my shoulder, grunting and groaning with the effort. I had my eyes squeezed shut as I concentrated on the waves of pleasure that were starting to crash into my brain from that red hot furnace between my legs.

My moans were getting longer and higher pitched as my arousal levels soared and in response he quickened the pace, hitting me with shorter, faster strokes. It was heavenly! Nothing was going to stop me climaxing this time!

That's when my bewildered senses registered a strange sound. What was this? I tried to shut it out, to regain the soaring rocket that was pushing me closer and closer to that blessed release but the sound was insistent and getting louder!

My eyes eventually drifted open and I tensed immediately as I saw, in the gathering gloom, a figure tapping hard at the rear passenger window and peering inside. Seconds later I recognised the shape and the face of Portia who'd finally realised what she was seeing and looked suitably shocked at the sight of her boss being fucked hard on the back seat of a police cruiser!

If I could have rolled my eyes in dismay at this turn of events I would have but Sarmino was still pounding away inside me with a gusto that I couldn't ignore. Trouble was that Portia's appearance had distracted me from my building climax at just the wrong moment and try as I might to regain the momentum, I was still just hovering around the edge when I felt the big detective tighten, hit me with a couple of mighty thrusts and then exploded deep inside me. Yet again I'd missed the boat!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nooooooooooooo!!" I cried, literally!

I had a momentary glimpse of Portia's shocked features changing into a wide grin as she gave me the thumbs up and backed away from the car. Jesus why had she picked now of all times to do a yard security check?!

Sarmino hadn't noticed a thing of course. The big lunk had almost crushed me when he collapsed onto me after filling me up with even more of his damned seed, but now he was busy shuffling backwards and sliding out of me telling me how good it had been and we really needed to do it more often. I couldn't believe my ears. By my count it was at least the fifth time he'd had me today. How much more did he want?!!

An expressive, "Fuck!" was all that I could manage in response as he finally backed out of the car and dragged up his trousers, finally noticing my security guard standing a few yards away.

"Oh, Hi Portia, what are you doing here?"

He glanced back at the cruiser where I was busy un-entangling my shoe from the headrest, finally getting my legs together and able to drag down the dress again. A bit late to cover my modesty now after all that Portia had just witnessed though!

"The Doc and I were just ..." He never was any good at making up stories!

"Yeah...I could see ...just ...!" laughed Portia in response. The sex had left me with rosy cheeks, but I swear that Portia's knowing look made me blush even deeper!

By the time that I'd finally dragged myself out of the car and straightened my dress, Portia and Sarmino were sharing a cigarette and talking shop. You'd have thought I didn't exist! I was still missing my panties, but glancing down at the shredded cream remnants in the car foot-well I just shook my head and gave up. Sarmino could have them as a prize!

Mustering up what little dignity I could, I grabbed the briefcase that I'd dropped when he'd grabbed me, gave him a fierce glare that he totally ignored, and marched away from them to the pool car that had been my original objective. I didn't look back, but could almost feel Portia's playful eyes watching me the whole way. There'd be no getting out of the girlie sessions we'd just discussed now!!

Inside the plain saloon, I dropped my bags onto the passenger seat, grabbed the steering wheel with both hands and let my head flop forward onto my arms in a sob of pure frustration! I counted to twenty and judging that I might now be fit to let loose on the streets before raising it again. I sighed at the total unfairness of it all, switched on the engine and pulled slowly out of the yard

27 - Another Alien Encounter

-------------------------------------------------------

The drive out to my house in the suburbs seemed to fly by.

Traffic was quiet anyway at that time, and my mind was on auto-pilot as I relived all the sexual action of the day and got to thinking about what I was going to do to Ben. He'd been seriously neglectful leaving me like that and I would definitely have to spank him when I got hold of him.

I perked up. The evening was looking like it should be very interesting!!

So, as I pulled up in my shrub-lined drive, I was starting to feel happy, expectant and even more aroused than when I'd set off! It was going to take something really unusual to wipe off the big wide grin that I'd had on my face for a while now.

But that's when I heard the noises!

It was a strange sound, certainly not what you'd expect outdoors in my rather posh neighbourhood, but at the same time one that was becoming distinctly familiar to me.

Now, Ben and I aren't in the millionaire class, but we are well enough off to own a large, single storied house, in a good, wooded suburban area. Our garden was open plan and contained a few high spruce trees that must have gone back a good few years before even the house was built. As I marched around the bushes to investigate, I found the source of the moans and groans that had alerted me in the first place. In the glow of the street lights I froze as I saw a woman, pinned to one of my tall spruce trees and being fucked ... hard!

What a cheek...making love in MY garden of all places!

I was ready to step forward and break up the party when I suddenly realised who it was. I suppose that I should have expected something like this. After all Desmond, my ex-worker and Alien Number Two, had made me a promise after he'd failed to bring me to a climax when the two of them had assaulted me in the park earlier. It had been a matter of pride of course, but he'd apologised profusely and said that they'd come round later and 'do' me again. I just hadn't believed that they'd have the nerve!!

But now Desmond's faded jeans were around his ankles and his firm, brown buttocks were clenched together tightly as he thrust powerfully, rhythmically into his victim's pussy! And in my garden of all places... what would the neighbours think?! I looked around automatically but the area was quiet. Apart from Tess of course.

Alien Number One, Tess, had her light grey skirt rumpled up around her waist and her long bare legs, looking incredibly pale in the streetlight were up and wrapped around his waist as she hung onto his shoulders for grim life as he did his best to force her through the tree trunk! I hated to think what the rough bark was doing to the tender skin of her bottom! Her long red hair covered her shoulders and part of Desmond's head where his lips were busy on her neck. One hand was holding her under her buttocks, the other had slipped inside her red top and was busy massaging her breasts. It looked hot! My pussy throbbed in sympathy. But then again, today, my pussy pretty much throbbed all of the time!

He must have been at it for some time too because Tess's moans and sighs were loud, her eyes were open, but unseeing as her whole body focussed on the action between her legs and the pleasure that was coursing through her bouncing body. She looked close to a gigantic climax and I couldn't help feel the jealousy mount in me as I realised that it could have been ME pinned up against the tree, ME getting shafted by Desmond's powerful member and ME on the verge of an orgasm!!

That's when I noticed Tess's eyes widen in shock. She'd finally seen me standing there patiently, well kind of, arms folded, lips pursed and one foot tapping the ground in frustration as I watched them getting ready to explode! Her mouth opened in a kind of small 'o' but then her eyes suddenly shut tight and I knew that she had reached that peak of sexual tension that every woman desires and yet dreads as she rode the orgasm that finally took her, milking it for as long as she could and then crying out in relief as the magical convulsions finally ripped through her pussy.

Desmond must have been hanging on as well, because as soon as he felt the convulsions gripping his throbbing erection he grunted and he let go too and with a final deep thrust he deposited his load deep inside Tess's hot cave.

Maybe it was a good job that the tree was there because, they both looked distinctly unsteady, breathing raggedly, as the intense experience gradually drained out of them.

Tess's eyes were still closed as he finally pulled out of her and stooped down to lay her tenderly on the grass. Maybe she couldn't face me but more likely, after that fuck fest, she was still orbiting somewhere in the vicinity of Mars!

That's when Desmond finally did turn round and saw me though. He looked surprised at first, and then apologetic.

"Oh there you are Doctor Franchetta! We...we ...well...we've been waiting for a while now, but when you didn't turn up, we kind of got bored and well...you know..." he said, finishing by glancing down at his girlfriend who was still lying on the grass, legs apart and open sex staring us in the face as she started to show signs of rejoining the human race. He looked at her warmly and protectively before he bent down and pulled down her skirt to cover her pussy. It made me feel like a bit of a heel for watching them.

He couldn't miss me staring disappointedly at his big, semi-limp member swinging down between his legs though and suddenly looked embarrassed.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry ... and after I promised you before ..." he reached down to feel his cock and suddenly I wished that it was my hand caressing it! "...not to worry ... give me a bit of time and I'm sure that I'll be able to do you soon ...properly!!"

I took in a deep breath and couldn't believe what I said next, "No Desmond, get dressed and put that magnificent thing away for now...maybe ...maybe ..oh sod it!...people might come by!"

I'd closed my eyes in disbelief as I'd said that, and when I opened them again he'd tidied himself away and was fastening his belt . Tess was sat up at last, smiling at me.

"He's worth waiting for..." she murmured, still sounding slightly stupefied. I could believe that!!

When they were both up and dressed, Desmond bent down to pick up their 'alien' equipment, the two rubber masks and the 'sex-ray' gun which they'd left tidily beside the tree. I shook my head and pointed to the waste bin.

"Put them into the bin Desmond, your career as an Alien is over. You keep on going like this and Detective Sarmino will have you in jail before the week's out."

They looked at each other and it was Tess who spoke, "That's alright for you to say Doc, but you're the one that sacked us and we need the money!"

"And...," laughed Desmond with a chuckle, "we're actually quite popular...we're getting 'repeat business' requests from some couples!!"

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers