A Crazy, Crazy Birthday Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

"Hey Fay...I'm back...where are you? Damn! What's happened to the fucking light!!" shouted my husband from what seemed like a million miles away, just as I vaguely noted the sound of the front door slamming shut. I didn't care. I was about to come and nothing else in the world mattered!

Unfortunately Layla and the girls didn't react the same way.

"Shit!" gasped my niece, "...he's back early! Quick, let's get out of here!"

"What????!" I moaned in exasperation as I felt Penny's big dildo sliding smoothly out of me and leaving my poor vagina bereft of its exciting occupant!

"Come on Fay, where the hell are you?" my husband's impatient voice was nearer now, in the living room. Typical I thought. He leaves me horny as hell at lunchtime and just expects me to be on hand when he deigns to turn up at home!! I would have been angry if I wasn't so bloody frustrated!

The girls meanwhile had quickly got dressed. Well, given the see-through nature of their negligees that might not have been exactly the right word to use! But now they were heading for the bedroom door. Layla paused by the bed.

"Sorry Aunt Fay...looks like we'll have to pick up on this another time! Assuming you're still up for it of course?!"

She saw my lustful look and laughed, not needing any other answer, and then chased after the other two women out of the room.

Ben had been making spluttering noises from the living room as he'd watched my practically nude nymphs pass him by, presumably heading for our second bedroom and I heard Layla's gay voice ring out.

"Birthday Girl's in your bedroom Uncle Ben. We've been ...err, warming her up for you. Hope you're feeling fit!!" Then their laughter receded and I heard a hand on the bedroom door handle.

Finally it opened and he stepped in a couple of paces before stopping dead, wide-eyed.

He was still wearing his grey FBI suit which still seemed tight over his powerful, broad shoulders, but he'd ditched his tie and his white shirt, looking a bit crumpled now, was open necked. It matched his open mouthed look at me!

Of course, I was still laying spread-eagled on the bed, just as the girl's had left me, wearing only my suspender belt and cream stockings. At some point my right hand must have slipped down my belly and was now cupping my still-throbbing pussy, trying to give me some comfort, or if my fingers got going, to finish off what the girls had started!

"Jeeeeeeesus Fay!!" he gasped, "...you look...adorable!!"

Ah, a birthday compliment at last! I didn't say anything but the lustful look I gave him told him all he needed to know and he finally started to move towards me, tearing off his clothes as he came. He stumbled up against the bed as he lost his balance taking his trousers off. I groaned at the delay as he lost his shoes and socks as well, but then he was with me, wearing just a light blue pair of boxer shorts.

"Get them OFF!" I almost shouted at him, which made him raise his eyebrows, but clearly he hadn't a clue what sort of day I'd had.

"My, my...you are impatient aren't you my love ...I'm sorry you've had to wait so long for some birthday sex!" God, if only he knew!!

He'd started to draw down his pants though and the sole focus of my attention had now sprung into view as a decent sized erection sprang into view. I grabbed hold of it like a drowning woman and swiftly stroked it up to its full length, making him gasp in response as his body reacted to my non-so gentle touch!

"Mmmmm" I sighed hungrily, staring at it excitedly. Ben's might not quite be the biggest cock I'd seen today, but he was pretty close and I knew from past experience that he knew how to use it. Especially on, or should I say, inside, me!!

He'd quickly caught on that I was absolutely gagging for him to fuck me, and the excitement must have been catching as he smoothly positioned himself over my sprawling body, stooping to kiss me, his deep, brown eyes almost as lust-filled as mine. His hands, like usual, went straight to my breasts and he caressed and fondled me for a few minutes, obviously enjoying the familiar feel of my taut orbs and rock hard nipples. I let him enjoy himself for all of about 10 seconds before dragging my lips off his and, between ragged breaths, instructed him to get between my legs and 'do' me!

He looked a little surprised at my evident desperation, but quickly obliged, forcing my already splayed out legs even wider and cupping my mound and juicy wet sex.

"God, you're so wet down there - have you been thinking about me all afternoon?!" he gasped.

'No,' I almost cried, ' ...but I've been thinking about sex all day though!!'

His fingers were busy exploring me, but I was beyond needing any of that and just reached down to grab his big erection and pull him up against my sopping pink hole, crying out as I felt him lean into me and push me open before driving forward and taking me hard! Just like I wanted!!

He stopped when he'd filled me completely and we both sighed at the exhilarating feeling of our sexual union, of the way that my vagina automatically enveloped and gripped him, and how good it felt to have a live, meaty cock inside me again!! I lifted up my legs and locked my ankles behind his back and simply begged him to 'finish' me. I was already seeing shooting stars, overcome by waves of tense, sexual excitement and feeling the oncoming climax even before he started to move. And when he did start to move, to slide inside my tingling hot cavern and fuck me properly I really did cry out as that long-delayed orgasm suddenly ripped through my body at long last!

I'd gone tense in his arms and then quivered under him as the relief giving convulsions finally took me, sending me spinning off to another galaxy of pleasure whilst he paused for a while and enjoyed the feel of my involuntary shuddering around his rampant cock!

"Oh wow!" he gasped, "That was a big one! You really did need me didn't you?!" I was beyond speech, but thought it probably wouldn't have been the right time to tell him about all the men and women that had already had me today!

Anyway, I was too blissfully happy inhabiting my electrifying post-orgasmic world to bother about anything else at that moment in time, so it was only when I felt my husband start to slide unexpectedly backwards and out of me that I let out a wail of complaint . My legs had already fallen apart during my climactic exertions, and I was too disorientated to do anything else to stop him so it wasn't hard for him to escape!

In my befuddled and suddenly disappointed state of my mind I was still wondering what was going on when I felt his strong arms turn me over on the bed, and then grasp my buttocks and lift me effortlessly up onto my knees. My head was still squirming about on the sheets, my hair all over the place when I suddenly felt his cock pushing up against my entrance again, this time from behind!

I should have realised. Ben had always loved taking me 'doggy-style' and as I was so far gone he was taking the opportunity of having me his way!!

As he penetrated me again, I somehow managed to push myself up onto my elbows, and let out a long satisfied sigh as I felt him thrusting his big cock home. This was exactly where I wanted my husband. Deep inside me!!

This time he didn't stop to savour the delights of my vagina gripping him and straight away began to fuck me with long, deep strokes, his hands tight on my bum as he pulled me into him each time he thrust forward.

I'd never really got over the last earth shattering climax and a few minutes of this treatment soon had me gasping as the pleasure waves radiating out from between my legs gradually built up into a tidal wave. My eyes were tight shut as I concentrated on my building excitement, my breathing was ragged and my tingling breasts were bouncing around under me. I somehow managed to gasp some guidance for him.

"Yes...yes...ohhh yes...faster ...harder!!"

I love Ben dearly. He doesn't always do what I tell him, but this time he did, upping his pace, driving into me so hard that each collision felt like a minor earthquake and almost instantly I came again. Big time! I suppose I must have cried out again as the next orgasm took me, ripping right around my arching body, sending shooting stars flashing through my befuddled mind!

I was taking in deep ragged breaths as I came down from that stratospheric plateau of tense pleasure when I realised, distantly, that Ben hadn't stopped! He was still fucking me. He'd slowed down the pace again, but my vagina was still throbbing as the nerves excitedly told me how good it was!

I moaned again, incapable of rational speech as the convulsions died away and left me hovering on that tense plane of excitement, unable to do anything but let my body be used by Ben as he kept up the pace and wouldn't let me relax. Not that I wanted him to!

This time I felt one of his hands leaving my hip and I felt him bend forward, still fucking me steadily. Two things hit me at once. Firstly I felt his hand slide under me to capture my dancing breasts and to squeeze and pull at my nipples, adding yet more shooting pleasure waves for my brain to deal with. Secondly the change in angle meant that his cock head was now rubbing up against an incredibly sensitive spot inside me which almost overwhelmed me right at the first contact!

I did my best to hang on. I don't know why, a sense of pride that I shouldn't appear too easy? Who knows. Whatever, it didn't work for long and quickly I was convulsing around his meaty member for a third, incredible time!

And still he didn't stop! I could hear myself mewing helplessly in the distance as my body tried to recover but he wasn't giving me any respite. This time his other hand slid around my front, over my pubic bush and then his fingers found my erect, pulsating clit and he got to work on that too!!

The combination of thrilling sensations from practically all my erogenous zones and all at the same time combined to send me straight over the edge once again! And this time the climax just seemed to go on and on and on!! Whether it was one more big one or a series of smaller ones merging together I'll never know. I didn't care. I was totally lost in the sensual, blissful feelings and I almost missed the grunts that Ben was making increase in intensity as he finally came and climaxed deep inside me, sending his hot seed washing around my throbbing inner spaces!!

I guess we must have been frozen there for a while as we let the intense pleasure slowly dissipate. But then we kind of collapsed together onto the bed and I twisted round to gaze into his deep brown eyes, letting my hands roam around his strong, handsome features and hair. His hands came over to run through my dishevelled blond trusses and massage my shoulders and neck. It felt marvellous and we stayed like that for long minutes as our bodies, well mine anyway, slowly recovered some strength!

"God!" I breathed out at last, "...you've just got no idea how much I needed that!!"

He laughed, "Oh, I think I did! I can see that I need to stand you up for lunch more often!!"

I let a secret little smile drift across my face as I bit my lip, holding back on an automatic response, as I recalled all the sexual encounters I'd had since lunch. It had been a hell of a birthday so far! But I was pleased that it had ended up here, in my bed and with my husband who'd proved once again what a mighty lover he could be!

He'd been watching my eyes go sightless for a few seconds whilst all the erotic memories came flooding back and looked, not unnaturally, a bit puzzled.

"So what have you been up to this afternoon? When I got dragged away at the hotel I did get hold of Layla and asked her to sub for me, but she said you'd gone back to the CCFC... and what the hell were the little minxes up to in here when I got back anyway?!" he finished, looking even more dismayed!

I chuckled, "Oh, they were definitely 'subbing' for you tonight alright!" I replied with a distinct sparkle in my eyes as I remembered Layla's parting words about getting together again soon to finish off what they'd started! "And anyway, I was just going through a few mundane bits and pieces at work seeing as you'd stood me up, pretty boring really." I had my fingers crossed hard behind his head when I told that whopper!

I needed to get off that subject, "And did you hear about our 'Alien' encounters today?"

He laughed and I relaxed, "Yeah, Sarmino called to tell me about them, and that he was looking after you...I suppose that it'll just turn out to be some kids in masks having some fun!"

I was always amazed at how accurately Ben could predict human nature. It was why he was so valued in the FBI suppose, but my eyes narrowed at the words Sarmino had used. I bet he'd not told my husband what 'looking after me' had really entailed! I definitely needed to have some strong words with him. Preferably in a public place!

Ben's eyes gradually drifted shut for a moment as we cuddled cosily together, but I wasn't having that! I leaned closer into him, and pressed my lips onto his while at the same time reaching down between us and beginning to stroke the semi-limp member between his legs. Hi s body jerked at the unexpected touch, and his eyes shot open as he started to return and intensify my kiss. I'd been pleased to feel the response to my touch as he began to harden again in my hands and I used my nails to lightly scratch their way behind his balls and up the underside of his shaft which, by the time they'd completed the journey, was getting impressively hard, and long!

He pulled away from my lips for a second," Again?...Already?...mmmmmmm"

I didn't want to talk anymore as I reclaimed his lips and really started to work on his throbbing cock. Irrationally I'd decided that Ben was solely responsible for all the climaxes that I'd missed this afternoon and although I'd actually lost count of the number I'd just had in this bed, I reckoned that he still owed me another fifteen or twenty orgasms and I absolutely intended to get them! If he was hoping to get some sleep tonight he could think again!!

After all, it had been a long, exciting afternoon, full of unexpected surprises and at some point I seemed to have transitioned from my normal cool businesswoman into sex-starved slut, but there had to be some plus points as you got older!

Yes, it had been a crazy, crazy birthday, but it now held the promise of a new and very varied sex-life.

Lovely, I could hardly wait!!

The End

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers