A Cruise with my Daughter Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See. What did I tell you. You going to follow?" the stranger asked.

"Oh, no. Not tonight. The wife back home might be mad if I slept with someone not 24 hours after leaving the house. My daughter probably would be pretty pissed as well." Then remembering, I said, "Actually, our daughters know each other. I saw you at the pool earlier. My daughter is Tiffany. She said she was hanging out with Keiko tonight."

Keiko's dad smiled. "Oh yea. I got to meet Tiffany earlier when she came by to pick up my Keiko. She's seems like a sweet and beautiful young girl."

I swelled a bit with fatherly pride. Then I remembered myself and felt bad for not returning the compliment. I rushed a bit and said, "Thanks. Your daughter turned more than a few heads at the pool earlier too." I kicked myself internally at my creepy compliment.

Keiko's dad just laughed. "Yup. She likes to do that. Since she was little, she loved to draw attention in any way she could." He seemed to suddenly have a distant look on his face, as if remembering some sweet memory. "The girls are actually here too. We were dancing earlier." He scanned the crowd and then gestured to a shadowy booth in the corner. "There they are, with those boys."

I looked over to see Tiffany and Keiko sandwiched in the middle of a booth, with a young boy on either end chatting them up. You could tell the guys were trying their best to flirt with the girls. With a bit of anger I noticed how the boy leaned in real close to Tiffany's ear as her head was turned slightly to hear over the club music. She laughed and pushed him a bit with her hand on his chest. The hand lingered there, much to his delight. Keiko was on the other side, and true to her growing reputation with me, was allowing the other boy to neck her. She looked to be laughing as the boy kissed up and down her neck, then put her hands on his face to guide him in for a kiss on the lips.

"What the...," I said and wanted to get up, but realized that Keiko's father hadn't' made a move. His lack of outrage kept me in my seat. I looked over to him to see he seemed amused.

"Ha. Yea looks like they found some admirers. I just hope she doesn't get in too late. I'd never admit it in front of the youngsters, but being out in the sun is exhausting at our age, right?" He looked back at me with eyebrows raised, looking for sincere validation. How was he being so relaxed about his daughter getting mauled by some club punk? Was he really more concerned with himself over his little girl?

His questions to me were so disarming, it actually did give me some time to think before I reacted. I played out what it would have been like if I rushed over there and pulled her away. I did not want to start off the trip on the wrong foot. Plus, I doubt this is really the first time Tiffany has had to deal with men. She's a knock out, after all. I could see them from my seat and could step in if things got dangerous, but I had to also let her have her fun.

I allowed myself to settle more comfortably in my stool. "Tell me about it. I passed out for what felt like hours earlier after just a bit in the sun." I lifted my drink, "And these heavy pours by the staff here don't help."

He laughed and clinked his glass to mine. "Let's say we let the young kids have their fun, and us old men can relax. My name's Jon, by the way."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Steve."

Jon and I chatted for the next hour or so and kept the drinks coming. We actually got along really well. We bonded over raising young girls, being workaholics, and a casual love/respect for surfing when we got the chance.

All the while, past his shoulder, in the dimly lit booth, I watched our girls enjoy their suitors attention. Tiffany kept things relatively chaste with her boy, allowing him to kiss her at one point, but it seemed to stop there. Keiko and her boy on the other hand were going at it as much as you could while still being in public. Even from my distance, I could see the telltale signs of a girl getting fingered under the table. It was increasingly hard to suppress a hard on and pay attention to someone, when their daughter is having an on the other side of the room. Eventually, I watched as Keiko led the boy over to the bathrooms to do god-knows-what. Tiffany waved bye to her, gave her boy a paper with something written on it, and left the table as well.

Alone, thank God.

I said bye to Jon and offered him entry into our part of the ship's more exclusive pool to hang out the next day. He happily took me up on my offer and even suggested we take advantage of some gym time as well. It's a weird experience to make a friendly connection with someone as an adult. It's such a rare but welcome thing to just click with someone as if you'd known them for years.

I left the club and made my way back to the room, not wanting Tiffany to wonder where I was. I didn't have to worry long as I soon caught up with her and saw her leaning against the ships rail, looking out over the dark waves.

Straight out of a movie, my little girl looked so beautiful illuminated by the dim lights of the ship and the moon. The light breeze made the loose stands of her long blonde hair flow in the wind, and she seemed to have a dreamy look on her face as she stared out into the nothingness. A sense of anonymity hit me as I realized we were alone, and she was not yet aware I was there. My eyes scanned her body and appreciated her choice of dress. It was a simple, tight dress, red, and cut high up above her knee. The dress accentuated her body, making her tits and ass stand out is a way that begged to be grabbed. Her legs looked long and smooth, and her arms were thin but toned as they held onto the railing. The dress left plenty of her collar and neck exposed and I had the sudden urge to kiss her on her neck, just as that other boy had done to Keiko. Guilt flooded me and I pushed the thoughts out of my mind. I cleared my throat so she knew I was there.

Tiffany turned her face and looked over to me. What I had mistaken before as dreamy content was actually just plain old drunken slowness. Her eyes were half glazed as she gave me a hazy smile. "Dad! Hi! I'm just enjoying the night," she slurred.

I laughed and joined her at the banister. "Oh I bet. Seems like you really took advantage of the free rein to drink."

She slapped my shoulder weakly, "Oh shut up. I'm fine. What were you up to?" She looked me up and down. "You're dressed up."

"I was actually at the club. I ran into Keiko's dad, and we got to know each other."

"Oooh," she said in a longer drawl than I think she meant to give. "Keiko's dad is so cool. And he's a really good dancer." Something about the way she said this made me uneasy. Then Tiffany's eyes widened a bit. "You were at the same club as me?" She looked like she had been caught doing something naughty.

"Yea. I was mostly at one of the bars. I saw you guys over at the table," I said. Seeing her eyes getting even bigger made me want to tease her more. "You seemed awfully cozy with that boy..."

Tiffany blushed and looked away. Something about her reaction made my heart pump faster. She suddenly seemed so much younger. "I was just messing around. I was good daddy, I promise."

A mix of confusing emotions whirled inside of me. "I know, sweetheart," I put my arm over her shoulder. "I was just teasing. Come on, let's get back to the room and get some sleep."

Tiffany leaned into me and allowed me to lead her back to our section of the ship. Her body, still heavy from drink, leaned into mine as we walked and I held her by the waist. I couldn't help be aware that to anyone passing by, we might be indistinguishable from a couple who just had a night out and were headed to finish the night off in bed. Again, images of me kissing and groping Tiffany played in my mind, mixed with real memories of Keiko's getting pleasured in the club. Enjoying the anonymity of the ship and Tiffany's drunk unawares, I allowed myself to enjoy the thoughts, rather than push them away. They were just thoughts after all.

When we got back into the room, I brought Tiffany to her bed. Exhausted and wasted she shuffled her body so her back was to me. "Daddy, can you unzip? I can't sleep in this." Looking at the tight dress, I realized she was right. It couldn't be helped. I unzipped her dress most of the way.

"There you go," I said, and stepped back. I assumed she would find some discreet way to get changed, but I guess she was in condition for discretion.

She turned and gave me a messy smile, eyes barely open. "You're the best, dad." She then gave a little shimmy and the dress fell to the floor, without a single worry that she was in front of her father. She wasn't wearing a bra so her perfect tits, with the beginnings of a tan line, stood firm in front of me. Further down, she wore red panties to match the dress. "Gnight," she murmured, and laid down with the thin sheet over her and seemed to pass out immediately.

I had not been prepared to see my beautiful daughters tits and knew that had I not been a little drunk myself, I would have turned away instead of drinking the sight in. Her breasts, her body, those panties, danced through my mind. I wrestled with the fantasy of pulling back those sheets and seeing if this young girl was wanting something more to help her sleep. I took a step back, reminding myself that we weren't two drunk co-eds in college coming back from a frat party. I let the thoughts go, forgiving myself as just a sloppy drunk and not some predator. I quickly stripped to my underwear, ignoring my hard-on, and got myself into bed to get some rest.

The next morning, the sound of the shower turning off woke me up. I sat up in bed, realizing I was half naked and very much exposed after presumably kicking the blanket off of me during the night. The rocking of the ship reminded me where I was and I scanned the room to get my bearings, trying to shake off the fog of sleep. I spied a rumbled little dress piled in the floor right in front of the bathroom. A tiny bit of annoyance welled up inside me as I looked at the mess. Just At that moment, the bathroom door opened and a bare foot walked over the rumpled mess on the floor. I looked up to see Tiffany, hair stringy and wet, with the towel wrapped up around her and coming just below her supple ass.

"Morning dad!" She said cheerily. Only a teenager could have a night out like she did and still wake up in the morning with pep.

Still, grumpy from sleep and lack of coffee, I rumbled back, "Morning. You know we really need to talk about this mess."

Tiffany was using a smaller towel to dry her hair. Her arms lifting had brought the towel up and dangerously close to exposing her to me. "What mess?" she said, actually oblivious to all the clothes on the floor. I waved my hand, as if showcasing on the Price is Right, to the messes that were gathering.

Tiffany laughed, and then made an exaggerated pout. "Sorry. I'll be more mindful. Don't want to upset your highness," she joked.

Picking up on her playful mood, I replied, "That's right. Don't forget you aren't too old for me to bend you over my knee."

Oof, too far. Tiffany's mouth gaped a bit at the remark. She laughed it off but seemed to blush a bit. Not wanting to let me have the last word, she awkwardly stammered, "Yea right. Like you can handle me now on your old man knees."

I resisted the urge to give a rejoinder, knowing that the tit-for-tat had only strange places to go. "Ha," I responded flatly. "I'm going to shower then we can head for breakfast. We are sticking to our pool today. I made plans with Jon to have him and Keiko come here to enjoy it too."

As I moved to get up I realized my dilemma. I was only wearing a pair of boxer briefs and suddenly felt very exposed. I also realized that I had a semi hard on, and couldn't be sure if it was left over from waking up or caused by my back and forth with Tiffany.

I couldn't really drag the blanket with me into the bathroom, as that felt overly dramatic. I bit the bullet and tried to act natural as I stood and walked to the bathroom. I could basically see Tiffany stiffen out of the corner of my eye as she realized as well. We both were trying to be cool as, if last night was any indication, we would probably being seeing more of each other on this cruise than we had ever before.

I closed the bathroom door behind me and stripped down before starting the shower. As I showered I became aware of how the bathroom was filled with a wonderful, young floral scent I recognized as from Tiffany's many body and hair products. It smelled so nice and fresh. As I washed myself and passed my hand over my half hard cock; not being able to stop myself from giving it a little pull. The soap was slippery on my shaft and felt good as I absently stroked myself. I stopped, not wanting to go too far in the shower I shared with my daughter and admonished myself for being such a perv.

I finished my shower and stepped out. Grabbing a towel I began to dry myself off but realized I was stepping on something. I looked down and picked up the tiny piece of fabric on the floor. I held up the silky thong that Tiffany had been wearing the night before.

I flashed back to the image of her in the tight red dress, and in my mind imagined her turning to see me walking toward her. Her drowsy look the night before had been replaced by one of lust as she slowly lifted the dress to reveal the tiny red thong. The small patch of fabric covered her slit, but was small enough to suggest she was completely bare. In the fantasy she runs her fingers over her mound and gives a look that begs me to rush over and take her. I do and give her a deep kiss before roughly turning her around and bending her slight to lean on the railing. I spread her long, perfect legs and lift the dress to reveal her delicious ass. My cock already out, I push aside the tiny slit of thong fabric and shove my cock deep into my daughter as she gives a pleasured yelp.

In the bathroom of our cabin, I had wrapped the silky thong around the shaft of my cock as I jerked myself to the fantasy. I was all too aware that my daughter was on the other side of a thin door, but that only made the thrill more intense. I remember the shape of her tits the night before, and how easily we could have let things happen. In my fantasy, Tiffany begged for me to fuck her deeply, grope her tits, and fill her with cum. She screamed for me. My body tensed as I shot ropes of cum, careful not to get any of the tiny thong.

As the pleasure and shame of what I had done wore off, I methodically cleaned up using some towels and inspected the undergarment to make sure no evidence of my filthy moment was left behind. The images in my mind of Tiffany's cum soaked ass and pussy started to fade.

12