A Cruise with my Daughter Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of Dad and Daughter on a cruise. Tension builds.
9k words
4.58
59.9k
113
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robdcruz
robdcruz
481 Followers

I surprised myself at how quickly I could just shut away how strange of a thing I had just done was. I jerked off to a fantasy of fucking my daughter, and felt completely ready to just continue our vacation as if I wasn't harboring lustful thoughts.

I wrapped a towel around myself and stepped out of the bathroom. The floor of the room was now clear of debris, and Tiffany stood dressed for the pool, clearly proud of her work. Today she was wearing a simple green bandeau top that showed off her long slender torso and sexy shoulders, as a matching bikini bottom was wrapped over with a sarong. An almost comically large sun hat sat atop her head.

"How about that, dad?" She said.

I surprised myself as I was still feeling a bit daring from my fantasy. I replied with eyebrows raised, "Very nice, but you missed one item in the bathroom." I tried to lighten my tone to keep it jocular.

Tiffany blushed a bit, realizing what it was and went to retrieve it. I turned as I got dressed so I could watch her pick it up. To my relief (or secret dismay) she didn't seem to notice anything strange with it.

I got dressed and we headed to breakfast. Walking over I felt I was a bit lost in my head. I felt guilty about what I had done in the bathroom, but couldn't deny that there was a part of me that enjoyed it immensely. It was so wrong though. My poor sweet girl. I was here to bond with her and enjoy a cruise before she heads off to college, and all I could do was think with my dick?

I shook my head, as if to physically attempt to rid myself of any errant, dirty thought. Could I really not last a few days without getting my rocks off? My wife and I had a pretty healthy sex life back at home, so maybe I'm spoiled. Or maybe it's just the cruise itself. There's something about being away, trapped with a bunch of strangers, and the constant parade of flesh that maybe just keeps everything constantly erotic. Either way, I had to pull it together.

Tiffany and I enjoyed a leisurely breakfast outside on the deck of the ship, and helped ourselves to some morning mimosas. A bit of hair of the dog made me feel more balanced. I had to laugh a bit to myself as Tiffany was clearly trying to be casual about drinking, but winced at her first sip. The drinks of the ship were plenty strong. As we took our time with breakfast I looked over to Tiffany, who seemed to be relaxed and enjoying people watching. It was great to spend this time with her, and despite my fears before the trip, things often felt easy and natural.

Soon she turned her head and saw that I was looking at her. "What?" she asked.

"Nothing. Just a father enjoying time with his daughter. You look like you are having a good time."

Tiffany smiled. "I really am. Thank you for bringing me." She then frowned and suddenly looked self-conscious. "Are...are you having a good time too? I know you are probably missing a lot of work. So much time with a kid can't be your idea of a good time right now."

I gave her a reassuring smile. "There's nowhere I would rather be. Plus, you're great company!" Looking at my watch, I said "But we should really get going. I'm not sure when Jon and Keiko were planning on meeting us."

We got up and made our way to the pool that was reserved for guests staying in our section of the ship. The pool was almost the same size as the other pool, but with less people crowded in and around it. As soon as we found four loungers, a waiter approached to get our drink orders. I ordered for us (I guess I just assumed at this point she would want a drink) and let the waiter know that we would have guests from the other part of the ship coming. We both decided we weren't ready to get wet yet and instead spent the time lazing on the chairs and soaking in some sun.

I laid with my eyes closed, enjoying the warmth of the sun, but suddenly felt a shadow pass over me.

"Hey, we found you," I heard a voice say. I opened one eye to see a shadow of a man I could barely make out as Jon, back lit by the sun. He was shirtless, with a towel draped around his broad shoulders. It wasn't as apparent in the club last night but Jon was pretty fit. He stood upright, showing off his incredibly muscular form, and sporting a pair of very short boxer-briefs style bathing suit.

I smiled in greeting and sat up to gesture to the open loungers next to us. "Hey, welcome. We saved you some chairs."

Jon and Keiko plopped their towels down on the loungers next to us, and Tiffany rushed over to greet her new friend. As I was talking with Jon, I couldn't help but look over to the girls, smiling and laughing away. Their youthful energy was infectious. As I watched, Keiko, who has been wearing a loose sundress, pulled the dress over her head. I nearly fell over at the sight.

Underneath the sundress, Keiko was clad in what I guess could be called a slingshot bikini. Two lines of fabric draped over her neck, connecting at a ring above each breast, which was then connected to a slightly wider fabric that traveled down the length of each breast. The two lines of fabric drew your eyes down to meet at far below her navel and swoop to her backside and barely contained her sex. Tiffany laughed in amusement at her friend's outfit and made Keiko do a little spin to reveal the backside. The thin fabric was nestled between her delectable ass cheeks and split into two again right at her lower back.

Unlike the first day I saw her from afar, this time I got a good look at her generous ass. It was smooth, firm and begging to be worshiped. Thoughts of burying my face, cock or anything else she would let me, in that ass flooded my mind.

My thoughts were interrupted by Jon clearing his throat. I snapped out of it and looked to see him with a wide smirk on his face, clearly knowing I had been oggling his little girl.

"Quite the thing to see, isn't it?" he said casually. He didn't appear to be mad at all.

"Umm...yea, I guess that's a good way to put it," is all I could reply.

Jon sighed. "I know how it looks. Me letting my daughter run around in that. But she likes it and any time I've tried to set strong limits on her, I just feel like a ridiculous asshole. I've come to accept who she is and it's made all the difference in our relationship."

I looked at Jon with a bit of admiration. I mean there is no way I would let my little girl out in that if I had a choice, but I could see how much he believed in the freedom he gave her.

Jon then added, "Plus, this is basically how all her friends back home dress. Can't say it's been terrible to have a parade of pretty, nearly naked girls around the house constantly." And then in what I think was meant to be a compliment so I didn't feel left out, he said "and your daughter would no doubt fit right in. She's extremely beautiful. I've seen her turn her fair share of heads."

I laughed at the odd compliment. "Thanks. Yea, she has always been a beauty."

We all settled into our chairs and spent the afternoon sunbathing, drinking, eating and swimming. It was wonderful to just relax and do whatever we felt like. While I didn't spend much time in the water with the girls, Jon seemed so at ease with them. He seemed to almost spend as much time laughing and joking with the kids than he did with the other adult. At one point, he and Tiffany stood close together chatting in the pool and sipping on cocktails, while Keiko splayed herself facedown on the lounger next to me sunbathing.

I could tell Tiffany was taken with him, as she laughed and found excuses to touch him. Jon seemed to enjoy her company but was his normal cool self.

"Hey, Tiffany's dad," Keiko suddenly called over.

I glanced over and Keiko was speaking but still laying with her head down. "You can call me Steve. And what's up?" I answered.

"Can you put some lotion on me before I burn. Please?" She added this last plea in a cutesy voice I am sure she knew would make most men do anything for her.

Without thinking, I agreed, but then realized, to my delight and worry, what this would entail. I was face to face with her basically nude body, and was about to get to worship at the altar I had wished to when she first took off that sundress.

I played it cool and started up at her shoulders, rubbing the lotion in gently. I tried to maintain the same cool air that Jon seemed to adopt around the girls.

"Steve?" Keiko muttered.

"Yea?"

"Harder, please."

I gave in and put some muscle into my work. I kneaded the lotion into her smooth skin as I worked her shoulders and made my way down her back. Her skim was blemish free, smooth as silk, and an even brown. Her body felt strong, rather than as delicate as it seemed by looking at her.

"Mmmm, that's better. Keep going," she muttered, and made herself more comfortable by relaxing and spreading her legs a little further.

My eyes roamed her body as I worked my way down. I felt more confident until I got her ass. The tightening in my trunks made me self-conscious and I only lightly spread the lotion over her ass before moving on to do each leg. She made no complaints as I think she was enjoying the pressure I was putting into my massage down her leg. Lotioning and rubbing her thick thighs did nothing to stop my hard on, but I had stopped caring. Encouraged by Keiko's delicate moans I gave each leg a hard rubdown, and ran my hands up the inside of her leg, stopping, with some conscious effort, before I entered her erogenous zone.

"No Steve. Keep going, you are so good. Get more lotion on my ass."

I glanced over at Jon who was still chatting with Tiffany, then without saying a word, I grabbed a handful of Keiko's ass and kneaded lotion into her. Keiko rewarded me with a deep groan that made my cock rock hard and rub against my swim trunks.

"Just like that," she moaned, as she spread her legs a little wider. Emboldened, I used both hands to massage her ass cheeks and spread them apart with my work. I was blessed with a view of where the hidden string of her bikini lay rested against a tight little asshole. With each spread, Keiko seemed to be moaning harder and I was getting hornier. I knew my dick had to be leaking rivulets by now, and I found it hard to stop.

Thankfully, I was able to stop just in time to see Jon and Tiffany headed back to us.

Keiko, sounding a little breathless, said "Thank you, Tiffany's dad." She squirmed a bit, rubbing her legs together and then flipped over to her front. I could see her nipples were rock hard under the thin fabric. By that time, Jon and Tiffany had joined us, and I noticed Keiko start to apply the lotion to her front half herself rather than ask for my help again.

"What'd I miss. Has Keiko been nice?" Jon asked, with a joking tone.

"The nicest," I replied, hoping the tent in my trunks was not too obvious.

Jon smirked and raised one eyebrow. In a stern voice he said,"Keiko?"

Keiko replied with annoyance, "I was good daddy. Promise. Steve was just helping me not get burnt."

It was clear there was a lot under this back and forth with them, and I suddenly felt very worried that my lust was obvious to everyone and was about to be exposed. I looked over nervously at Tiffany to see what she was picking up on, but to my surprise she seemed to not be paying attention at all. It could have been the sun, but Tiffany appeared to be flushed and was staring a Jon's swim trunks intently. Following her eyes, I could see that the water had made his already tight suit that much tighter and provided an indiscreet outline of a pretty healthy cock. I was pretty sure it wasn't the sun that had my daughter hot and bothered.

Tiffany looked up to see me staring at her and turned an even darker shade of red. She got up suddenly. "Come on Keiko. Let's wade over to the swim-up bar and get a drink."

Keiko agreed and got up to join Tiffany. I did my best not to leer at Keiko as she stood and I struggled mightily against my secret hopes to catch glimpses of her tits and ass.

Jon smiled. "You girls have fun. And Keiko, don't get too drunk," he said and gave her a firm but playful slap on her ass to send her on her way.

Keiko gave a small laugh, "Dad, stooopp." It was obvious her protest wasn't a genuine one.

Jon and I, or I should say; Jon, Jon's girthy cock, and I, laid back down on the loungers and relaxed silently for a while. After a few minutes, Jon broke the silence.

"Your daughter is quite the girl."

I smiled. "Yea, she's great," then after a moment of thinking, I asked, "Wait, what do you mean?"

Jon laughed, "Nothing really. She just seems very mature for her age. I didn't feel like I was talking to a teenager at all earlier."

"Oh yea. She's very smart and can keep up," I replied with a bit of pride in my voice.

"And quite the stunner as well. You must be pretty protective of her and have to deal with your fair share of boys."

His compliments seemed natural and I thought nothing of it. "Oh, it's not so bad. I try not to be overprotective and trust her decisions. I'm especially trying to let go now since she's going off to college."

Jon smiled approvingly at my answer, but for some reason his reaction made me feel on edge. I broke the tension. "How is it with Keiko? She's quite the looker as well. And I've noticed...well," I was having trouble finding the words.

"That she can seem a bit slutty?" Jon offered, with no hint of judgement or malice in his voice. "It's ok. I know how she is. God, I'm looking at the same thing you are."

We both looked over at our girls. They were seated at the pool bars stools, and even from the distance, Keiko's basically bare ass was hard to miss. The girls were of course being accosted by a few guys trying to shoot their shot.

"Keiko is a free spirit. She likes what she likes, and any time I set a limit with her, she would double down. Trust me, her teens have been a wild ride. The more I've learned to go with it, within limits of course, the better it has been. She's actually a really good girl. She won't tell you this, but she's headed to Harvard after this cruise."

I raised my eyebrows in involuntary shock. Somehow I had a hard time imagining her hitting the books and pulling all nighters to study. Now if I imagined her in a tiny school girl outfit, it got easier to see....

"That's really impressive," I offered.

Jon smiled. "She'll be glad you think so. She thinks you're really cool by the way." I smiled at that. Jon's faced turned serious for a second. "I think it's great you are experimenting with giving Tiffany more freedom. I was talking with her, and I have a feeling she's going to push that to its limits on this cruise. Just try to be open-minded."

I was caught off guard by this. 'Push it to its limits'. What does that even mean? And this came from a conversation she had with him?

"Wha-" but before I could finish, both girls returned with drinks in their hands for all of us.

The rest of the afternoon flew by as we lazed by the pool. I tried not to ruminate too hard on Jon's words and just enjoy myself. The steady stream of alcohol helped. At one point, with all of us in the pool, I had Tiffany on my shoulders, and Keiko was on Jon's, as the girls wrestled and tried to knock each other into the pool. I gripped Tiffany's smooth legs and tried not to think about how her pussy was basically rubbing against me as she straddled my neck. Equally hard was not to be too obvious about the eye-fulls I was getting of Keiko as the girls wrestled. Surprisingly vicious and competitive, the girls tried their best to yank at each other and Keiko's flimsy bathing suit was no match for the task. She might have won had she not needed to adjust every time a nipple popped out. Jon, for his part, hid none of his enjoyment. He smiled broadly and laughed each time, and I had the feeling he had no shame feeling his little girl's pussy smashed against his head.

I tried my best to keep up with the ease Jon exuded with Keiko. Soon we were all wrestling in the water playfully. I couldn't tell if the alcohol had made me imagine things, but there were several times I could feel an errant hand grab at my cock underwater. There was no telling whose it was though or whether it was on purpose. And I tried my best not to reflexively grope as my hand would spontaneously feel the unmistakable feeling of a tit or some ass.

By late afternoon, breathless and exhausted we beached ourselves onto the loungers and snoozed or relaxed happily. I eventually woke up to Tiffany's prodding, and we made our way to our room to get changed. That night we ate a quick dinner, each had a shower and passed out early. We would need our rest, as tomorrow we would land in Cabo San Lucas. Tiffany and I had promised Jon and Keiko to link up and explore the town together.

That night I found myself dreaming of being back in a place I had not been for years. Many years ago I had gone to a seedy strip club where you paid to raise a visor so you could watch girls give a show through a glass. I felt the intensity of the nervousness and slight shame at just existing in such a lowly place. With a pit in my stomach, I placed my bills into the machine and the visor raised. Sitting center stage, to my surprise was Jon. He was nude and sitting patiently, as if waiting for something he knew would come soon. His broad chest and chiseled abs were flexed and thick cock stood at ready attention. In the dream I immediately understood this to be part of a sex show. The pit in my stomach turned to horny anticipation and I took my cock out to give it encouraging strokes.

I'd never had a gay or bi experience, but I was not too proud to recognize that there was something very sexy about this naked, strong man. As I stroked, so did he. I understood that our actions were linked and it felt good to be giving and experiencing pleasure at the same time. Out of a shadow behind him, a woman appeared. Tiffany stepped into the light behind Jon as I, and he continued to stroke. She was naked, and as she reached his chair from behind, she let her long arms reach down and stroke Jon's chest. He turned his face to kiss her deeply and I tasted her on my tongue. I stroked hard and so did Jon.

Next, Jon pulled her in front of him and had her straddle his cock. The sudden sensation of soft wetness traveled over my dick and I knew this to be hers. As Tiffany slid her slick cunt across Jon's shaft, he tasted her breasts and groped her ass. I felt it all. I willed him from my seat behind the glass to nibble and take in as much of her body as he could. Jon's hands cupped her breasts, and pinched her nipples. Tiffany gave soft moans of delight.

Finally, with strong arms Jon lifted Tiffany and positioned his cock to hover at the entrance to her pussy. The tip of my dick felt wet and hot. In the dream I willed him to pierce her, but he held back.

In the dream, Jon and Tiffany look to the side and I see now that Keiko is there. She gives a stern nod of approval. And with that Jon readies and I feel the sensation moving further down the tip of my cock. Just as he enters....

*BANG*

I wake with a start at the noise. I am disoriented and frustrated. The memory of the dream starts to immediately fade and I grasp for it back. But, in the way that memories always do, it fades further until I know I am making it up more than I was remembering the experience. All I am left with is a raging hard on. The bang I heard had come from the shower. Tiffany must have dropped a shampoo bottle.

I lay back down and realize I am drenched in sweat. Almost as uncomfortable is the guilt surrounding me as well. I didn't have to be Freud to know what this dream was. I was horny and enjoying lusting after my own daughter. The guilt transformed to anger. If she hadn't been such a flirty whore with Jon, I wouldn't be dealing with this. All day long she had been teasing him and vying for his attention. As I stewed in this anger, the shower turned off and Tiffany exited the shower.

robdcruz
robdcruz
481 Followers