A Cruising Life Ch. 01

Story Info
It had to begin somewhere.
957 words
4.53
19.7k
23

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tommydntx
tommydntx
45 Followers

Thanks for checking out my story. I enjoy writing about my experiences. If all goes well, this story will be the first in a list of several more to follow. Most of the content will involve sex between two or more men, but on at least a few occasions, a woman has also been involved.

***

This all started a long time ago. As I write this, it is 2020. The saga begins in 1985. I was thirty-one years old.

This wasn't my first visit to an adult bookstore or theater, but it was the first time anything happened with anyone else. Prior to this, I had gone alone, found a decent movie and masturbated until I shot cum all over the floor or my stomach if I was lucky enough to be sitting down.

This story took place in Pompano Beach, FL. I had moved there in the early part of the year. I was living alone and knew no one outside of work. Being a bit of a sex addict, I noticed the prolific number of adult bookstores and a few theaters. On this day, I decided to check one out.

It was a small place, right on Federal Highway, (US 1), just south of the small airport where one of the Goodyear Blimps was housed when not out covering sporting events.

The building was longer than it was wide, with magazines and VHS tapes for sale in the front. (This was 1985 remember). In the rear was a long row of video booths on both sides.

I don't remember the cost or any of those details, but because of the way it all worked, it had to be a one price covers everything kind of deal.

I entered a booth, closed the door behind me and began to look around. The booth was painted black, except the inside of the door which was painted white.

Looking towards the rear of the booth and overhead, I saw the light from what turned out to be a projector. The movie was being displayed on the inside of the door.

There wasn't any choice about what to watch, and I don't recall the content of the show. Obviously, it was something with lots of heterosexual sucking and fucking.

I was standing in the rear of the booth watching the show. I dropped my shorts to the floor and began stroking my cock. That's when it happened.

Even though I had been in video booths before, I had never been in one with a glory hole. I didn't even know what a glory hole was.

As I was standing there, presumably alone, stroking my cock I suddenly felt a hand on the back of my left calf. I damned near jumped out of my skin, as the saying goes.

I looked down and saw a hand protruding into my booth through a pretty big hole in the wall. This amazed and intrigued me at the same time. It was a male hand for sure and appeared to be someone older than me by several years.

I began to settle down a little and moved away from the hole. That's when I saw a curled finger beckoning me back towards the hole. As I got closer, the hand reached for my cock. No other person had touched my cock in any way, except a doctor. Damn, this felt good.

As I looked down, I saw lips and a tongue trying to reach through the hole. I guess I caught on quick and moved forward to slide my cock through the hole and into the waiting mouth on the other side.

Up to this point I had fucked about five women and received blow jobs from two or three of them. This was nothing like any of those blowjobs. The feeling was incredible and was amplified by the fact that I couldn't see the person attached to the mouth that was giving me this great sensation.

As I stood there, I wanted this to go on for as long as possible, but the cocksucker on the other side of the wall had other ideas. It was like his mouth was massaging my cock. I finally just gave in to the feelings and let him do as he pleased. He picked up the pace, but continued that warm, encompassing action with this tongue and cheeks.

As I felt my orgasm start, I suddenly realized I had no idea what to do. Do I somehow let him know what's about to happen? Can he sense it? In the end, it didn't matter because I was powerless to utter a sound other than a low groan as the cum pulsed from my cock.

As my orgasm began to subside, the mouth next door stayed glued to my cock. I was surprised that I was staying hard. When his lips got to the head of my cock, I thought I would pass out. He used his hand to squeeze all the cum he could out of my cock, licking it off the head.

At this point, I had no idea what to do next. Should I pull back from the hole? Was he going to expect me to return the favor? I had no idea.

Fortunately, he made the decision for me. As I withdrew, his finger came back through the hole and he motioned for me to get closer. I leaned down and he simply said, "That was great. Thank you.". At that, I heard him leave the booth.

Standing there with my shorts still around my ankles and my semi-hard cock in my hand, I realized I was hooked. I had always believed sex should be fun and damn, this was fun.

tommydntx
tommydntx
45 Followers