All Comments on 'A Cruising Life Ch. 01'

by tommydntx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
FitGuy47FitGuy47about 4 years ago

nice Slow start. Can't wait to follow you on your journey.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 4 years ago

Great story, I look forward to hearing more of your stories.

SmoothMsclSmoothMsclalmost 4 years ago
It's still there!

Just where you said it is, it still is. No projectors, videos. $1, $5, $10 and $20; takes $5 to start. Closes at 2 a.m. and opens at 9 a.m. Used to be 24 hours, 7 days, 366.

Only two booths out of 8 don't have GH's. Folding chairs. Management only cares that you spend money and don't loiter in the hallway. Only thing that has changed over the years is the attitude. Now more men enjoy and seek MM sex w/o guilt or stigma. Many gym rats stop here after their daily workouts.

GreaserBobGreaserBobalmost 4 years ago
Combat Zone ABS

I lived in Boston in the late 1980s. I worked a retail job and a Tuesday-Saturday schedule, so I had Mondays off, which was when I ran errands. Usually I mixed in something fun like a movie matinee. This Monday in early spring (probably 1988), I decided to check out what was left of the old Combat Zone -- the rundown part of downtown with hookers, adult book stores and anything else on the fringe. I was in my early 20s and always super horny, so I decided to look for fresh stroke material in one of the book stores. I was perusing the magazine stands when this guy in a somewhat shabby business suit started circling me slowly. He was quiet, no words, but the signs were clear to even me, naive as I was.

I was being cruised. I was a cute twink sort then. He was an ordinary looking guy, pretty non-descript, but I followed him back to the booths. I had been to booths to jerk it, but not this. I was shaking a little. I couldn't believe I was doing it. He went into a vacant booth. It was a slow Monday afternoon, so both adjacent booths were unoccupied and I slipped into one, put some change in and the video started playing. I don't think I even looked at it. I was mesmerized by the cock pushing through a glory hole and the words, "Suck my cock, fag." I blushed and said nothing. I just got on my knees and with no hesitation took it as far in my mouth as I could. There were groans from the other side. I loved it. I really loved it. Soon, that man meat was poisoning out of my mouth. In my mind, it was huge but in reality it was probably only slightly above average. I didn't matter. He came in just a few minutes and I swallowed. It was the first of many, although I got more careful about AIDS and being safe after that.

CuriousPeteCuriousPetealmost 4 years ago

Very hot description of a blow job at a glory hole. I just stumbled across the series and will now enjoy the other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Had to comment here. There is a neighboring city that I go to for many reasons and it has an adult Book Sore with several glory holes , a gay theatre and a straight theatre. When I'm in that city it is so tempting to go and wait at a glory hole for a nice cock. I've sucked off as many as 6 guys in one hour there. Not sure if they like my sucking or think I'm cute but I get lots of dicks to suck, its like a cocksuckers paradise. I do make almost all of them cum in my mouth. Maybe thats why theres so many wanting it . I can now deepthroat almost any cock and love pleasing men w my mouth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertommydntx@tommydntx
Older bisexual white male, married to a woman who does not know about my bisexuality. Realized long ago that I just like sex, with women and men. No strings attached, just fuck, suck and cum until everyone's satisfied. Always "up" for a cyber experience. Role Play is welco...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES