A Cuck of Christmas Cheer!

Story Info
'The really rather kinky, the Parish family!'
4.7k words
4.01
34.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raazor
Raazor
184 Followers

Brian pulled at his scratchy white beard and tried to get the circulation in his right foot going again. The boot was too tight. The left boot too loose. A Store Santa's lot was not always a comfortable one.

That said, Brian enjoyed the tradition. A kindly man, invariably full of good cheer and bonhomie, the donning of the red suit was an occasion he looked forward to; he somehow felt a different man, more confident behind the beard and false tummy. It had become a family tradition. Juliet, his daughter, was the principal elf, and it gave his wife June time and space to indulge in her seasonal pastime of hiding the sausage.

Admittedly, June tended to indulge herself all year round, but the holiday season brought out the best in her, the adage spreading goodwill to all men was something she took to heart. Indeed, she had disappeared with a young father from the line-up some fifteen minutes previously, leaving his charge behind in Santa's playpen.

Having dismantled a doll, the young infant demanded to know 'when is Daddy coming back?' Brian eyed her wearily and patted her on the head.

"Soon, dear. Why don't you see if you can reattach the dolly's head? She looks better with a head. No, don't throw the head, dear!" Brian ushered her back to the playpen under the amused gaze of a store employee hired for the Xmas period. It was technically June's job to mind the minors, but she had roped Sandie, a plump but attractive brunette with a broad smile, into helping out.

"Mrs Santa busy again, I see," observed Sandie sweetly.

Brian ignored her. Santa had his pride.

The back of the warehouse was where Mrs Santa stored her Christmas presents to herself. The young man, Roger or Robert, June was a bit hazy on his name, was beaming as she bounced energetically on his stiff cock. Roger was badly in need of relief from the stress of the holiday season, and this attractive older woman in the sexy Santa costume with her tits bouncing in his face was the perfect tonic. Saddled with the kid, while his wife did the shopping had turned out better than expected.

"Squeeze my arse!" June demanded as she squirmed and bucked on him.

Roger duly squeezed and then thrust up into her. Roger was being a good boy for Christmas and happily decked out Mrs Santa's love chamber with his festive cum.

Back at the grotto, Juliet, in her tight green bodice, very short skirt, and stripey stockings, kept the fathers in the queue entertained, even if the mothers were less enthused. Putting out the 'Closed for Toy Making' sign, she glided over to Brian.

"I've closed the queue, daddy, our lunch break is up soon."

"Thank you, darling." Brian eyed his daughter's bum as she bent over to escort a beaming child to the giant toy sack. Juliet was an absolute cracker, he thought. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Sandie watching him with that irritating smile of hers. Brian puffed his chest out and got on with the job.

"So, Mrs Santa, did your Xbox enjoy my joystick?" Roger grinned and zipped up his pants.

June eyed him as she wiped the inside of her thighs with a tissue. After a quick feel of her pussy, she put her fingers to her mouth and tasted a cocktail of juices. "Could have done with poking me a bit longer."

"Hey, I've got a kid to get back to!"

"Well, don't let me stop you," June kissed him briefly on the lips. "And thanks, that was fun."

Mollified, Roger dashed off, leaving June to pop her tits back in and adjust her tunic. The mattress she had put there two days ago had seen action seven times now, which was a pretty good strike rate. Her record was ten over Brian's four-day Santa stint.

Striding back to Santa's grotto, June felt the warmth of Roger's semen inside her. It made her feel womanly and desirable. She tutted when she saw Brian had closed up for lunch. Sandie was reading a magazine at the playpen and tucking into a sandwich.

"Have fun, Mrs Santa? An enjoyable rummage in his sack? Get his Xmas balls out?" Sandie giggled and brushed off some crumbs from her store tunic.

"When you've quite finished," replied June good-humouredly.

"Is that what you said to him?"

"I'm spreading Christmas cheer, it is the season after all."

"Well, you're certainly spreading something." Sandie stood up. "Now you're back, I'll collect my twenty quid and have a coffee break."

"I'll get my bag. Same deal this afternoon?"

"Sure, kind of feel like I'm pimping out Mrs Santa."

"Pimp away, honey, and as my pimp, you fancy trying the goodies?" June found the young woman amusing and kind of sexy.

"I'm up for some noshing on a mince pie, I guess." Sandie stood back as the last of the mums fetched their kid. "Hey, Santa's gotta eat, lady!" This was directed at the back of the complaining mum.

"So, you want to eat out, Mrs Santa's pussy?" June stuck her hip out.

"Sure. Is it fresh and tasty?"

"Just been stirred with a thick sausage and topped up with a creamy sauce."

Sandie giggled. "Ladies? Second floor, end cubicle?"

"See you there in five," smiled June.

Juliet twitched the curtain in Santa's chalet. "Mum's back."

"Yes, dear." Brian took off the troublesome boot and massaged his toes. "Does she look in a good mood?"

"Yes, and now she's flirting with that tart, Sandie! Think mummy is in heat."

"Your mother loves Christmas, its always been a special time for the family."

"A special time for her, you mean. How many times did she have a lover over, leaving you to knob the turkey?"

"I've never knobbed the turkey, dear. Oh, that feels better!" Brian wiggled his toes, thankfully. "And she is missing David."

Juliet smiled. "David is with his mates in Tenerife for Christmas, reckon that will be one long shagfest!"

"True. David is a virile young man. Best he isn't around though, creates too much tension between you and your mum, and that's the last thing we want over Christmas dinner. Is your Daniel doing okay?"

"I guess. Looking after the sprog. Thinking of putting him in a dress on Christmas day. That will be fun!"

Brian looked at Juliet and removed a half-chewed toffee tangled in his beard. "Go gently, dear. It can be hard being a cuck, we do need some consideration."

"When has mum ever showed you any consideration?"

"She does sometimes, not often, but every now and then. Especially at this time of year. Does it upset you?"

"I think mum is arranging a lesban tryst with Sandie," a note of envy creeping into Juliet's voice. "Sorry, what was that, daddy?"

"I asked does it upset you? The way your mum treats me?"

Juliet came over and sat down on the elf stool. "Sometimes, I guess." She reached out and took his hand. "I do love you, daddy."

"Even though you treat your own husband just as badly?" Brian teased.

"Oh, he loves it, and yes it is a bit of a double standard. I know how mum treats you is the way it should be, I just get a bit defensive on your behalf sometimes! Don't get used to it, though!"

Laughing, Brian stood up and hugged his daughter tightly, enjoying the feel of her young body pressed close to his.

"Daddy?" Juliet's tone was a little sharp.

"Yes, dear?"

"I think you are holding me a little too close! A small point of interest appears to have cropped up!"

Guiltily, Brian released her. "I'm sorry, dear. I'm not used to expressions of affection either verbally or physically."

"Well, okay. Just make sure it doesn't happen again. It is hardly appropiate behaviour between Santa and his elf!" Juliet playfully slapped him on the arm, a twinkle in her eye.

Pulling on his wide black belt, Brian tried to subdue his interest. "Quite right, dear!"

Meanwhile, Mrs Santa was leaning back in one of the ladies cubicles. God, she was so damn horny! It was driving her mad, that and not having David on tap even if she grudgingly had to accept it would have made for a combustible Christmas, what with Juliet flaunting herself at him all the time. Slutty cow! June gasped as Sandie, bouse flapping open and skirt hitched around her waist, burrowed two fingers deep into June's pussy.

"Mrs Santa, has been riding the reindeers bareback I see!" Sandie's eyes glinted in the fluorescent lighting.

"Fuck, yes!" June's moans were silenced as Sandie pressed her lips against hers, their tongues caressing and intertwining.

"Jeez, you're so fucking wet, its like a floodplain!"

"The hairy delta!' June giggled, then arched. "Oh, god! Keep fingering my slutty twat!" " She reached for the young woman's breasts, squeezing and rubbing hard dark nipples. "Please eat my pussy!"

"You reckon I want to go there? Lick that skanky hole of yours?" Sandie fingered June even harder, squelching around in her sopping snatch.

"P-Please! I need to cum!"

"Sure you do, but does Mrs Santa deserve to cum? Has she been a good Mrs Santa or has she been cucking poor Santa all year?"

"I've, I've been cucking him! I'm a bad Mrs Stanta! Please eat my fucking pussy!"

"You nasty bitch!" Sandie buried her face in Mrs Santa's tasty twat and jingled June's clit.

****

"I'm sorry, but Mrs Santa and her helper are still not back." Juliet smiled at the line of frustrated mums looking to park their offspring at Santa's playpen.

"This is really not good enough!" A harrassed blonde mum snapped. "It's meant to be open now. Can't you do it?"

Fuck no! "I'm not licensed to do look after the little darlings," replied Juliet sweetly. "Now if you can pop back later, I'm sure Mrs Santa will be here." Assuming the whore-bag can tear herself away.

Ignoring the mutterings, Juliet headed back to Santa's small chalet. "You okay, daddy? We reopen the line in twenty."

"Yes, dear. Just finishing my lunch. Any sign of Mrs Santa?" Brian pushed the brandy bottle back under his chair.

Juliet snorted. "Fat chance, think she went off with Sandie. Apparently it's pussy for lunch." Twitching the curtain on the small window, she bent to peer out, her pantyhosed bottom waving in Brian's face.

Eyeing his daughter's rear, Brian tried to ignore the sudden yearning to bury his face in her firm cheeks. "Are you sure you can't see her?"

"No sign, daddy." Juliet pushed open the window to improve her view. "Mummy is such a slut!"

"Well, yes dear." Brian snatched his hand away seconds before he was about to caress those beguiling moons.

"Sometimes, I do think—bother!"

"What's wrong?"

"My tunic is snagged on this nail, honestly this chalet is very shoddily built."

"Can't you unhook it, darling?"

"No, it's at an awkaward angle."

"Let me help." Brian bent over his daughter, conscious of the pressure of his groin against his daughter's arse. "No, it's definitely stuck." Brian pressed the small nail so that it snagged even more firmly.

"I don't want to rip my tunic, I thought you were a bit of a handyman, daddy?"

Brian felt very handy as he surreptitiously started rubbing himself against Juliet. He groaned inwardly, fighting the temptation to rip down Juliet's pantyhose and plant his spruce in her fertile pot. "I'm trying, dear!"

"Well try harder—what are you doing, daddy?" Juliet said suspiciously.

Brian froze. "Trying to get you loose, dear."

"Really? That's what you call gyrating yourself on my arse."

"Darling! That was just natural movements as I was attempting to free you!" With that, Brian wrestled impotently with the nail and more potently with his stiff nub over her bottom.

"Daddy! You are getting yourself off!"

"Oh, shush dear!" It was too much for Brian, emboldened by the store brandy and his uniform, he pulled down his daughter's pantyhose, her tight black knickers stretching over her Christmas buns.

"Daddy! Release me right now! Oh!" Juliet cried out as she felt her knickers join her hose on the floor, her bare bum feeling delightfully exposed. "Oh my! That tickles!" Santa's beard was proving too much as her father eagerly kissed her bottom. "Daddy! Stop! This is wrong!"

Brian did stop. Juliet heard the sound of a belt unbuckling and the soft plop of heavy trousers hitting the floor. "This won't take long, dear. Santa just needs a quick rummage. It's being so long, a cuck cannot be denied forever!"

"Fuck's sake, daddy! That's mummy's doing and your problem. Ow!"

The sound of a heavy slap on firm female buttocks filled the air. 'Be quiet. I'm Santa. You're my little helper, so you will obey and help. Is that clear?"

Astonished, Juliet tried to look round at Brian but was restricted by the small window frame.

"I said is that clear?" Brian slapped his daughter's bum once more.

"Yes, daddy, I mean, Santa," replied Juliet quietly.

"Good." With that, Brian thrust his tiny todger into his daughter's pleasure grotto.

It was heaven! Brian trembled at the feel of warm, female flesh wrapping itself around his dick like a sausage in a blanket. Juliet's arse was soft yet firm as he gripped her tightly. Bran couldn't remember the last time he had taken a woman like this, a woman submitting before him, surrendering to his rampant masculinity. Brians's balls began to swell with unaccustomed pride.

"Are you inside me, daddy?" Juliet half-whispered, aware that the line of customers was staring at her with some curiosity.

Annoyed at this slight on his manhood, Brian thrust forward, determined to give this cheeky elf a good rogering. He was rewarded with an appreciative gasp and a soft, "Oh, Santa!"

Pleased that he had made his point, Brian began tupping his daughter in earnest.

****

Mrs Santa and Sandie strolled back to Santa's grotto, both still flushed from their make-out session in the ladies.

"Oops, the mums are looking a bit mutinous," laughed Sandie. "I'd better get the playpen open!"

"Okay, I'll check on that feckless husband of mine." Frowning, June noticed Juliet hanging out of the chalet window. What on earth was she doing?

Smiling at the customers in the line and assuring them that Santa would soon be open for business, she went over to her daughter.

"Mummy!" Juliet squeaked, her face flushed.

"What's going on, Juliet?"

"Mummy is here!" Juliet said again and started wriggling frantically.

"Yes. Full marks for obseration. Now what—" June stopped, her gaze narrowing as she dived for the door.

Brian was enjoying himself far too much to heed his daughter's warnings, but harsh reality was about to make an entrance.

"Brian!" His wife's hissed rebuke froze him in place.

Brian's initial alarm gave way to a reckless, giddy euphoria. He was Santa. This was his domain, and if Santa wanted to tup his elf in his lunch break, then tup he shall. With a deliberate thrust of his hips, he surveyed his wife calmly. The wife that had spent the last two days flirting with every man she laid eyes on and bedding a fair few in the process.

"Yes, dear?"

June's eyes widened. "Yes, dear? You're hanging out of the back of our daughter and that is all you have to say for yourself? Yes, dear?"

Brian considered this. "Yes, dear, " he finally replied. "And try and close your mouth, dear, you look like a guppy fish."

A giggle came from Juliet.

Furiously, June rounded on her daughter or at least the back of her. "I guess this is all your—" June stopped and glared at Brian. "Wait there."

"I intend to, dear." Brian resumed thrusting inside his daughter.

With a frustrated snort of impatience, June went back outside to tackle Juliet head to head, only to be accosted by an elderly gentleman.

"Is Santa available yet? My granddaughter is most excited!"

"Soon, sir. Can you please get back in line." June smile was clenched as she tried to usher the elderly gentleman back.

"Oh, good. Are you alright dear, you look terriby flushed? Are you in pain?" The gentleman resisted June's ushering and addressed Juliet.

Juliet let out a small moan and nodded. "Thank you, yes. Just keeping an eye out for Santa."

"Is he not here then?"

"Yes, he's around the back. Oh, fu-dge!"

Blinking, the elderly gentlemen grew ever more concerned. "Can I help? You don't look comfortable with your head stuck out of the window like that."

Juliet bit her lip as her father vigorously ploughed her furrow. "No. I'm fine, I'm, I'm—"

"She is helping Santa conduct an 'elf and safety check on his tools. Making sure they are working properly." June interrupted smoothly.

"Really? Hah, very good!" The man chuckled. "Are they in good working order? My granddaugher will be hoping they are."

"Uh-huh, Santa's tool seems to be working fine!" Juliet gasped.

"Essential we check. It only gets used once a year," added June.

"Yes, yes, of course, well I shall get back to the line. I think people are getting a bit restless."

"Santa won't be long. He rarely is in my experience. Young elf. Can you contact Santa and tell him to get a move on?"

"Yes, mummy, I mean Mrs Santa -- ow! I think he got the message!"

"Good, now if you would excuse me, we will be opening in a few minutes." June dived back into the chalet to find Brian making small whistling sounds as he rattled Juliet with pent up vigour.

"For god's sake! Do you have to make those silly noises and pull that face? It looks disgusting with Santa whiskers and hat! Now hurry and and finish before anyone else—"

"Mr Norman!" Juliet squealed in alarm.

"Fuck's sake!" June dived back outside. "Archie!" She smiled at the store manager.

"Mrs Parish," he replied stiffly. "Is Brian around?"

"Mrs Santa, please. We try and keep up the illusion for the sake of the darling childen."

"Yes, well of course. It's just that I've had several compliants about the playpen being shut and rumours of certain goings on in the back warehouse."

"Goings on?"

"Yes—is there something wrong with your elf? She is making the most peculiar sounds."

"She isn't feeling well, that's why she has stuck her head out of the window. Getting some fresh air."

"Oh, I hope it's nothing catching?"

"She's fine. Juliet is getting seen to."

"And where is Santa?" Archie dismissed the elf problem.

"Just finishing lunch."

A loud, deep groan came from the chalet.

"What was that?"

"Santa finishing lunch, it was a very tasty dish! Compliments to your Store's canteen!" June jumped in hurriedly.

"Really? Well, I'll just pop in and see him—"

"No!" Judith moaned.

"What? Why not?" Archie snapped.

"Yes, why not, Judith?"

"Daddy, I mean Santa, is having seconds."

"Seconds? Brian?" June responded incredulously.

"Yes, its been a long time for Santa. He's really tucking into my plum duff."

"Your what?" Archie asked with a raised eyebrow.

"She means the canteen Christmas Plum duff." June hastily explained.

"Does she now?" Archie went to Juliet and stood over her, his trousered groin inches from her face. "Is there something you would like to tell me, young lady." A small, nasty smile appeared on his face.

"No, no, Sir," stuttered Juliet, anxiously looking at her mother for help.

Sighing, June went over to them. "Keep your back to the customers, Archie."

"My back?"

"Yes. We don't want a scandal at Santa's grotto, do we?"

"I should think not—Mrs Parish!" Archie squeaked as June unzipped his fly and popped his impressive length in Juliet's mouth.

Instantly, Juliet swallowed him, reducing Archie to an incoherent moan. "People will see!" He finally gasped.

"No, they won't. We're blocking people's view, so let's pretend to chat about work. Oh, and don't take too long." Juliet had impressive oral skills, so June was confident this would be over in a few minutes.

One minute and 37 seconds later, Archie spent his seed in Juliet's mouth.

"That better?" June asked sweetly as Archie mopped his brow.

"Yes," breathed Archie. "It's very stressful this time of year, so that was much appreciated."

"Mrs Santa and her elf are always on hand to help out, Now zip yoursef up while I sort out Santa."

"Of course, I will—er—leave you to it, Mrs Santa and thank you Miss—er—elf." Archie patted Juliet on the head, who gave him a wide-eyed look in return.

Raazor
Raazor
184 Followers
12