A Cuck of Christmas Cheer!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diving back into the chalet, June was about to tear into Brian when she saw he was pulling his Santa breeches up, a look of contentment and, yes, smug satisfaction on his face.

"Oh, you've finished banging our daughter have you? Poor girl is stuck in the window and just had to suck Archie Norman off to keep him quiet!"

"Good."

"Good? what do you mean, good?"

"I mean, good for keeping him occupied and allowing me finish!" Brian buckled his wide belt and snapped his beard.

"Brian, what on earth has gotten into you—never mind. You need to get back out there!"

"I'm about to, dear."

"And Juliet? Are you just going to leave our daughter with her arse hanging out and dripping cum all over the toys?" June continued sarcastically.

"Of course not, dear." Brian leant over and unhooked Juliet's tunic.

"Thank you, daddy, thank you for everything!" A red-faced Juliet giggled.

"That's quite enough, Juliet. Wipe yourself down and pull up your hose. Oh, and try not to be a total trollop for the rest of the afternoon. Think you can manage that?" June asked sweetly.

"Me? A trollop? Oh, that is rich coming from you!"

"That is enough, ladies. As Santa I order you to be quiet and let's concentrate on bringing Christmas cheer to this town. Are you with me?"

"Yes, daddy Santa," smiled Juliet looping her arm through his. "I will be a good little elf for you.

"Good girl! Now, Mrs Santa?"

June glowered a little but finally nodded.

"Excellent. After you, Mrs Santa." Brian waved his arm expansively.

"I still aim to have—" June's words were cut short as a brassy blonde woman accosted her the moment she stepped outside.

"You dirty fucking whore!" The woman yelled.

There was a collective gasp from the line and the sound of hands slapping over young ears and eyes. June pushed the woman away. 'I beg your pardon!" The reply was a resounding slap to June's face.

"That will teach you to keep your legs together!"

Furious, June rubbed the side of her face and then launched herself at the blonde woman, both staggering, then falling back into the playpen with June wrestling herself on top.

"You fucking bitch!" June panted, slapping the woman's hands away. "Who the fuck do you think you are?"

"Roger's wife! Or should I say soon to be ex-wife! My brother spotted you leading Roger into the back! Fucking slut-bag!" Another slap got through, and June finally retaliated with a meaty slap of her own.

"This is not acceptable, dear, I mean Mrs Santa!" Brian remonstrated. "Juliet, try and keep the customers from disappearing."

"Yes, daddy."

"I didn't ask for this silly bitch to attack me!' June protested.

"Well, you did bang her husband, dear."

"Oi! Thats enough of that!" Two security guards hoved into view. "Let's be having you, Mrs Santa!" the first guard, a burly man with Mick on his name shield, hauled June off the woman.

"Get your fucking hands off me!" June shrieked.

"'Ere, that's no language for Mrs Santa!" The other guard said as June was passed to him.

"Fuck Mrs Santa and fuck you! Brian, do something!"

"This whore fucked my hubby!" The blonde woman wailed as she was helped to her feet.

"Enough of that! This is Santa's grotto! You can have your say back in the office. Come on you two." Mick snapped.

"Unhand me at once! Brian! Don't just stand there. Tell them I was attacked!"

"I think it best if these two gentlemen take you to their office," replied Brian stroking his beard.

"Are you fucking kidding me? I swear to god, when we get back home—"

Brian watched as his wife and the blonde were hustled away. Sadly the line of customers had dispersed, leaving only a few passersby to enjoy the entertainment. A disgruntled Archie Norman was among them.

"Sorry, daddy. Most just left quickly. And I think Mr Norman is upset again." Juliet looked crestfallen.

"Yes, he does look rather annoyed. Do you think you can do anything to improve his mood and make sure we can continue?" Bran asked hopefully.

"I think I can appeal to his better nature," smiled Juliet. "Especially if we throw mummy under the sleigh."

"My thoughts as well, dear. Whch would then leave an opening for a new Mrs Santa if you fancy the job?"

"Are there any perks to being Mrs Santa?" Juliet purred.

"Of course, dear, you get to sit on Santa's lap whenever you want, but it will depend on how persuasive you are with Mr Norman."

"Oh, leave him to me, daddy." Juliet's gaze narrowed like a lioness spying a wounded wildebeest. "The man will be giving us exactly what we want after I have finished with him."

Brian patted his daughter on the bum. "You really are a good elf. Santa is very proud of you."

Juliet blushed with delight. She did like a man in uniform.

****

June arrived back at home just gone 9 pm. The policeman, a very handsome and attractive policeman at that, had offered her a lift. She put his card in her bag and gave him a friendly peck on the cheek.

"Try and keep out of trouble for Christmas, Mrs Santa," he grinned.

"Well, I promise to try."

"And if you need me for anything," he stressed meaningfully, "you give me a ring, okay?"

"I promise."

June waved him off as she walked up to the front door and then let herself in. Removing her coat, she found Brian in the lounge, still in his Santa outfit but minus the beard.

"Still wearing the damn thing I see," snorted June.

"It suits me. So, this afternoon was a rather sorry and sordid state of affairs."

"I should say! I was attacked and then arrested! As for you and Juliet—"

Brian held up his hand. "You were attacked because you are a hopless slut and arrested because you punched the security guard and horrified the customers. Entirely your own fault, dear."

"You should stand by your wife!"

"I do. Every day. But sometimes enough is enough. Fortunately Mr Norman is agreeable to Juliet and I continuing, but on one condition. That you will not be allowed anywhere near the Store. Clear?"

June ground her teeth and then finally nodded. "Yes."

"Good. Now kindly bend over and drop your knickers. I intend to giving you a good Christmas sorting. Hopefully that will knock some of the sluttiness out of you."

"Now?"

"Yes, now! I am allowed one every Christmas and I'm claiming it!"

"I don't think so!"

"Be quiet woman and do as you are told! Santa will be having you tonight."

Mixed emotions swirled around June, but Brian's firm tone won the day. Besides, June did believe in allowing her cuck to enjoy himself at Christmas, and like Juliet, she was partial to a man in uniform.

"Yes, Santa. I'm sorry for being a bad girl. Will you be spanking me as well?"

Brian's eyes gleamed with triumph as he fixed on his beard. "Ho, ho, ho, Mrs Santa, I will certainly be delivering a sound Christmas spanking!"

"Oh, Santa, you are so masterful, yet so jolly!"

"Ha! That's because I know where all the bad girls live. Now knickers down and bend over!"

Smiling, June dropped her panties and bent over. Brian shuffled over eagerly, stuck his dick in a woman for the second time that day and rang his wife's bells for Christmas!

12