A Cuck Returns to the Church Ch. 02

Story Info
Billy gets dressed up to meet the clergy.
3.7k words
4.45
15.4k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All day Friday, Carol was fidgety but tight lipped. She made Bill eat her wet pussy four or five times. On Saturday, Bert dropped off a package in the early morning which, once she saw the contents, only ramped her up. The only thing she told her husband was that they would both get prepared to leave at 5:00 pm.

At 4:00, Carol called Bill into the bathroom and handed him a razor. His instructions were to remove all chest, pubic and leg hair, and to be ready to get dressed within the hour.

When the clock struck five, she summoned Bill to the bedroom and told him to undress. He stood naked quietly, the metal cap of his cage forced what little penile skin he did have, into his compacted scrotum, forbidding any blood to engorge his boy cock in any way. She explained to him that the ceremony that night was for clergy only, so both of them had to dress appropriately.

She drew from the package, two pairs of ladies' black nylon panties, simple in design, as all of the nuns would wear beneath their habits. Bill admired the form fitted panties as Carol slipped hers on. When he stepped into his and pulled them up, his panties had the obvious bulge of the cage beneath. He did enjoy the smoothness of the fabric, and the snugness of the elastic waist- and leg bands.

Next, were two pairs of black nylons and a matching garter. He watched how his wife rolled hers up to the toes, and worked her way upwards to keep the scant fabric in tension. Once he had his pulled up tight, he stared at the material stretched over his constricted manhood, see his own feminization first hand. Carol reached around his waist to snap the garter together in the front. While Bill clipped the nylons in place, Carol couldn't help but to slip a hand down his panties, just to feel how his cock struggled to become erect within the confines of his cage and sexy lingerie.

There need to be only one bra, sized appropriately for her. Then she pulled out two long black gowns, each of the proper length so as not to show an ankle, yet not drag on the pavement as they walked. Shoes with modest, one-inch heels would complete the lower part of their attire.

The next item was the cap and veil, not the kind that goes over the face, but rather one that kept one's hair from sight. The veil was black, the cap over the forehead would be virgin white. She set hers first, pinning it snugly, and then adjusted his so that you would barely know he wasn't female.

The last items sent were two prayer beads, to complete the look.

Carol took him to the bathroom and plucked his eyebrows to something less manly, and applied a powder to make her husband more pale and demure.

With their clothing in place, the two stepped out into the street where a driver waited. They both got into the back, each of them nervously awaiting their adventure, though Bill was much less enthusiastic, as it seemed that everyone else invited to this soiree knew what to expect.

They arrived and Father Albert introduced himself to Bill. "You are expected to attend confession first, Billy. You do remember how to do that, don't you?"

The submissive nodded politely and followed the priest, and six or so of other priests and nuns, into the church.

Once inside, he saw the lights indicating that a priest was in the confessional, and that one of the chambers next door was vacant. He slipped inside the curtain and saw the kneeler in the near darkness, lit only by the meshed screen separating him from the priest who would absolve him of any confessions admitted. The silhouette was definitely of old Father Albert.

When he looked into the meshed screen, he had expected to see a priest, wearing a black robe and traditional white collar. Instead, he recognized Father Albert as naked, at least from the belly up, wearing only the white collar. And, when his curiosity caused him to look down to see if the man was entirely naked, Bill gasped at the sight of a nun, sucking on his erect cock. It looked like an old version of Sister Mary Luke, his fourth grade teacher at St. Andrew's School. She was naked as well, her sixty-something-year-old tits waggled as she fellated the priest.

"You may begin, my son," he whispered, as if everything was normal.

"Oh, uh, forgive me, Father, I have sinned."

"And what depraved things have you done, my son?"

"Well, I have inpure thoughts, and have watched many men make love to my wife, Father."

"I see. Do you watch them fuck your wife like you could never do? Do you sit there like an obedient cuckold, Billy?"

"Yes, Father."

"Do you have thoughts about these men as well? About servicing them as Carol does?"

He hung his head lower, "Yes, Father, I do."

The priest said nothing for a few seconds, the confessional had no sounds but of the nun sucking on the cleric's fat cock. Then he whispered, "Billy, before you can proceed to the Feast of All Fathers', you will say one Our Father." When he said nothing further, Bill recited the prayer out loud. When he was done, the priest added, "And one Hail Mary." Bill immediately recited that prayer. Upon completion of that prayer, Father Albert said, "And to receive your blessings, you will perform more acts of penance this evening. Do so, and you will leave in good graces. Are you ready for your acts of penance, Billy?"

"Yes, I am , Father."

Bill wasn't quite finished saying that when, from behind the screen, he heard, "Mary Luke. Stop or I'll cum right now." The sucking stopped and the priest added, "Go in peace, Bill."

Bill got up from the kneeler and parted the curtains. Just outside the confessional, he saw the gathering of clergy waiting for him. The latin-looking priest, who he figured must be Father Juan, held a golden pillow with a white collar lying on top. Next to him was another priest who also held a pillow, with a silver chain, probably five feet long, with a leather loop at the end. Behind him, stood a very tall, black priest; beside him was Bill's wife, Carol. Behind them was Sister Mary Luke, still buttoning her frock and fixing her veil. Another two nuns stood next to her, one in her forties, Veronica; the other nun, Marian, barely looked twenty.

Albert walked past Bill and took the collar from its place and held it up high. Carol, on cue, came over and reached down to pull up the hem of Bill's long gown and raised it high over his head. She handed it to one of the nuns, leaving Bill only in garters, stockings and panties that bulged with the outline of his cage. Albert stepped forward and put on the clergy-like collar around Bill's neck and clasped it. He then took the leash from the other pillow and snapped the clasp onto the back of the white collar. He handed the leather loop to Carol and she moved behind her husband to put a tension on the long lead.

From the balcony, came the sound of the church organ, and the haunting sound of a pre-pubescent boy singing Hallelujah. The small procession paced slowly to the main altar, where each person bowed slightly and followed Father Albert to the right and into the adjoining sacristy. Once inside, the group formed a circle where the priest gave a blessing and then everyone parted to reveal a shortened wooden crucifix against the wall. Bill noticed that it barely came up to his chest, and it had a hole at the base of it, for some reason. There were velcro cuffs on the horizontal arms of the cross. A pillow lay in front of the hole in the wall.

"Bring forth the supplicant," requested Father Albert. Carol relaxed the lead so that he could step to him. "Kneel, my son." Bill knelt and he said, "slip your shoes off, and then your feet go into the hole at the base. He turned away from the cross and shuffled backwards until his stockinged feet disappeared, and then until his back rested against the cold oaken planks, his knees resting on the cushion.

"Raise your arms," he instructed. Bill lifted each arm horizontally, and then two nuns stepped forward to hold each one to the cross plank, and secured the velcro to each wrist. His cock strained into the steel bars of the cage, and when he looked down at the. bulge in the nylon panties, he saw the large splotch of precum darkening the black fabric. Yet, it was clear that this was not going to be a conventional evening.

"Carol, step forward." His wife approached the priest. Albert reached down and pulled her long gown off, and while he removed her bra, shoes, stockings and panties, one of the nuns began to do the same to Albert. Then a priest peeled of the clothing of the nun removing Albert's clothes. This went on until the only person still wearing his clothes was the black priest.

Carol was instructed next. "Carol, prepare Father Marcus." Bill's wife was pleased to strip the bulky black priest and to once again see the meaty cock that had already sodomized her so deliciously. Bill's eyes widened as he saw the unbelievably well endowed priest laid bare.

Sister Mary Luke was the first to approach Bill. She reached into his panties and played with his caged cock. Next, Father Juan approached, his small but hard cock in hand. He asked, "Would you like my blessing?" He tugged on his cock and placed it at Bill's mouth. Bill accepted the boyish knob and pursed his lips around it, and looked up at the horny Latino while the priest held his head firm. Juan began humping Bill's mouth with short, furious strokes, as though he hadn't ejaculated in weeks. Barely fifteen seconds later, Juan grunted and filled Bill's mouth with semen, closing his eyes at the heavenly experience.

Father Peter stood at the end of the cross where Bill's right hand was bound. He placed his cock in the outstretched hand and pumped into it. He let the cuck jack him off for a while, and then Peter turned to offer Juan his aroused dick. Juan took it all, wide as it was, easily, kneeling before him, next to Bill. Peter used Juan's mouth for a time before he too, tossed his load into the man's mouth. Immediately, Juan turned to Bill and kissed him fully, swirling Peter's jizz into Bill's wanton mouth with his tongue.

Carol already had Marcus' cock in her mouth, his hands guiding her head in the manner he preferred. Veronica knelt next to Bill and began to rub her tongue up and down over his caged cock, teasing him badly. Mary Luke had removed her hand to cup his boy smooth balls beneath. Marian leaned forward and kissed Bill on his mouth, her own mouth tasting of sweat and cum. Bill's tongue mopped the inside of the young nun's mouth, sharing the salty flavor of the previous two priests.

Veronica shuffled behind Mary Luke and licked up and down her ass, while Albert made his way to Bill, stroking his almost seven inches of cock. "You look as cute as you did way back then, Billy," he said, and closed his eyes while pointing his fat cock in Bill's face, his thick fingers stroking his entire length. Albert warched with glee as Bill opened his mouth wide and extended his tongue as a landing place, just below the bell shaped cock head. It wasn't long after, that Albert ejaculated in a frenzy, jetting his cream all over Bill's face. Veronica, Mary Luke and Marian lapped up dribbles and kissed their supplicant full on the mouth.

Albert went to a sofa and rested some, while priests and nuns began to fornicate in all positions and over any and all the furniture, while Bill looked on incredulously. Bill looked down to see the milky fluid had saturated his panties. Carol got up and brought Marcus over to Bill and she knelt down beside him. "Isn't this beautiful, Baby?" she asked. Bill nodded and Carol took the thick cock in her mouth, licking it voraciously. She stopped suddenly and pulled free of it, and proffered it to her husband. "Wanna suck it?"

Bill replied, "Fuck yes," the steel bars fighting his ability to have his cock engorged as all the other men in the room were.

He stared at the beast, the shiny ebony boner with veins looking angry. The large man moved to the wall, placing his arms against it for support while he worked his hips forward to feed the willing cuck. Bill struggled to receive just the thick, spongy black helmet. His lips pulled wide to accommodate it, and he felt the corner of his mouth stretching so wide that he thought it might tear apart. Marcus wiggled his hips side to side, trying to see how much this man could take of it.

Carol turned her head sideways and lowered it to the egg sized balls hanging beneath. She could see Bill's tongue slip in and out as he tried to stimulate the large vein of Marcus' frenulum, using his own knowledge of how he liked having his cock sucked. His head was driven against the heavy oak planks as Marcus pushed another few inches until he heard Bill start to gag. A thud could be heard each time the fat cock hit the back of Bill's throat, the back of his head taking a bruising from the wooden backstop.

Marcus increased his speed, fucking Bill's mouth with abandon, lengthy tendrils of saliva and precum drooling from both cock and chin. A few others stopped what they were doing to watch the large priest manhandle the willing cocksucker. When Carol slid her hand around behind Marcus and pressed a finger into his damp rosebud, Marcus began to grunt. Only two more strokes would be enough, and when he felt his release, he pinned the small man's head into the cross and emitted a guttural moan that filled the room.

Carol licked the ball sack as the first jets of cum entered her husband's mouth, but with a limited amount of throat to accept the bountiful quantity of the virile load, the back wash spewed from both Bill's mouth and nose. Heavy strings of cum drizzled out and a cough of air followed once Marcus retracted his boner enough for oxygen to pass through.

The young man took hold of Bill's head and pulled out for the rest of his seed to eject, watching his bulbous knob jetison time and time again over the panting man's face. Carol had moved back to see the outcome, knowing how much he filled her ass just a few nights ago. She marveled at more than seven more shots of cock snot as they cascaded in arcs of thick mucus into and over Bill's face and hair, and onto the wall.

Bill coughed and sputtered, trying to fill his lungs once more with much needed oxygen. He held his head high for Marcus, the softening black dick laying on his face from chin to forehead, cum still oozing out as the black wand returned to its flaccid state. Marcus used one hand to drag his masculine cock over Bill's face, smearing the slime all over it, playing in the gobs of spent semen. Carol lapped up what goo oozed from her husband, as long tendrils of seed made their way to the floor.

In a final act, Marcus slapped his cock over the mouth and nose of the kneeling man, the smacking sound making his bright smile widen.

Bodies all around began mating, Mary Luke and Veronica had formed a sixty-nine. Juan rubbed his cock in the smeared semen of Marcus and took his turn at Bill's mouth. That dick was much easier to manage, and even when Juan began face-fucking him, he was able to breathe and suck and lick and ultimately swallow one more load.

Albert and Marcus pulled a kneeler next to where Bill remained restrained. The kneeler is a wooden stand, about waist high, that has a padded cushion to kneel on. It has a flat rail at the top that you could rest a bible or hymnal on. Albert, once Juan was finished ejaculating into Bill's mouth, spoke to no one in particular, "Let him loose. It's time for you at the kneeler, Bill." Carol stepped forward and received a key from Albert, and proceeded to remove the metal cage from her man. Veronica and Mary Luke began removing the bindings from his wrists, while Carol cleaned off Marcus' huge tool, but watched intently. Bill got up unsteadily to his feet, and moved to the kneeler. As he lowered a knee to the cushion, Albert held him up from under his arm.

"No, Bill. Not on that side." Albert guided him around to the tall side and bent him over the top rail. Mary Luke placed a cushion between Bill's chest and the hardwood rail, then Bill lowered hinmself onto the cushion, his arms lft dangling over the kneeler and his bare ass exposed. Mary Luke stroked his puny cock for him, giving Bill's lifeless some much needed stimulation.

The small congregation met, circling around the cuckold now bent over the kneeler.. Albert approached and tapped Mary Luke, who stopped using her hand on Bill's now semi-erect phallus.

Marian stepped near and opened a jar of coconut oil, offering its contents to Albert. He dipped his fingers into the cream and retrieved a dollop, then slathered it thickly over his own cock. Another glob was removed and three fingers applied it generously to Bill's anus, a finger prodding open the tight pucker, and inserting the lube along its passage.

Precum freely dribbled down Bill's newly freed cock, as it pulsed to life from the priest's careful internal preparation. Carol had assumed a position on the floor, having impaled on the recovered hardness of Marcus, in reverse cowgirl. The coal black monster was slick with her juices while her hips strode more than nine inches of dick.

Bill felt Albert's cock head slide along his cleft, pressing against the puckered orifice each time it passed by. Soon he felt the intrusion begin. Others recognized his stiffening cock as a sign of Allbert's entry.

The priest leaned over Bill and said softly, "I've dreamed about this since you first donned your cassock." His mushroom shaped knob plied the rubbery seal apart, the oil gliding Albert into the young man's rectum.

At the same time, Marcus slid from Carol's recesses and set his own cock at her anal canal. His gleeming cock easily slid past her soft pucker and he slowly worked his way into her depths.

Bill, though knowing Marcus was clearly the larger specimen of the two, felt that Albert must be as girthy as the black cock invading his wife. Albert held the boy firm, wriggling his thickness fully into his sumissive's anal cavity. Albert groaned as the tight hole received him, while admiring Carol's ass so easily handling Marcus..

Bill moaned softly at intensity of the sensations Albert was providing his prostate. Once Bill was proven to be able to take Albert fully and more easily, the priest wasted no time in increasing both speed and pressure with his strokes. He felt the urge as he saw Carol's face contort from Marcus' deep, masterful thrusts.

Just before Albert reached his zenith, Marian called out, "Look, he's cumming." Everyone but Albert witnessed streams of ejaculate squirt from Bill's dangling, untouched erection, due to Albert's able cock agitating Bill's prostate. Bill lurched forward as his orgasm spilt out, the priest pinning him to the rail with his last few strokes.

It almost semed choreographed, both priests climaxed at nearly the same moment. Each one shot gobs of spunk inside their submissive. Each of them continuing, albeit more carefully, until their last spurt was released. Bill had endured, while his wife enjoyed her fuck much more.

When Albert eased his spent cock from Bill's ass, Bill relaxed, beginning to recover from the fleshy onslaught. Albert watched his creamy cock flop from the restrictive opening, and took great delight in seeing his blessings emerge from the gaped orifice. Albert slid his index finger into the convulsing hole and hooked it in an effort to draw more semen from the boy's honeypot.

Meanwhile, Bill watched a river of the black man's seed ooze from his wife's anus, and then heard Albert announce, "Bring him Father Marcus' blessings." The other priests and nuns took part in the final ritual. Each grasped one of Carol's limbs and raised her from the floor and presented Marcus' seed to her husband. Carol's legs were placed over Bill's shoulders and her crotch set to his weary face. He looked around at all of the naked participants and lowered his face between her wide spread thighs. He dutifully lapped up the silvery mess, licking at the newly excreted gobs of cum. Carol moaned as he ate Marcus' cum, fresh from her ass, while Mary Luke began to mastubate the young woman. As Carol climaxed, her body spasmed, spilling the last of Marcus into the waiting mouth of her husband.

12