A Cuckold at the Casino

Story Info
A husband is forced into a cuckold over jealousy.
2.6k words
2.91
33.2k
40
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rdog3824
Rdog3824
47 Followers

My wife and I are in our 40's. We were at a hotel and we had gone to the in-house restaurant for dinner. It had a small casino attached to the hotel and we were going to try our luck there afterward.

My wife Michelle was 'dressed to thrill' in a cream wrap-around dress that came down to her knees. It was cut so that when she walked a good flash of her leg was visible. If she took a large stride her stocking tops became visible or if she sat right on a chair or stool a similar effect occurred. She had on black fully fashioned stockings, wicked black 5" stilettos with thin chrome heels. Her make-up was flawlessly topped with fire red lippy as were her long nails.

My wife dressed like this as she loved turning me on. It turned other men's heads which both of us enjoyed.

We had been there a little while and had had some luck. We played the slots usually close to one another. It was a club that still let you smoke at the machines. I didn't but Michelle was a social smoker. She always smoked menthol and very skinny cigarettes.

I enjoyed watching men position themselves so they could watch Michelle perch on stools playing the slots. If she saw them and they were 'worthy' she would move around a lot giving them glimpses of her legs. Often smiling at me as she did so as she knew it was a turn-on for me and she admitted it got her wet too. She looked at one guy, who was quite handsome, and got off the stool allowing him a good glimpse of her leg and her g-string too. She came over to me and nibbled my ear as she said

"Enjoying the studs looking at your wife Darling."

She brushed my hard cock with her hand as she reach across me

"Obviously you are sweetie," she said.

Her perfume was intoxicating and I could feel her lipsticked lips on my ear as she whispered huskily

"Your wife needs a champagne Darling and the attendants are so slow. Can you go to the bar and get me one."

I left her on my machine as I walked to the bar trying to adjust my walk to get my erection in a comfortable place. The bar was crowded and it took about 10 mins to get served.

When I returned Michelle was on her stool with a lot of her leg showing. Beside her was a young guy with his arm around the back of her chair. She was sipping on a glass of champagne. She was flirting with him touching his chest and arm as they talked. She looked at me as I came up.

"This is Steve, Darling. He got this drink for me as he said I looked like I needed it. We've been chatting while you've been gone."

Steve said he would leave us to it. Michelle stood up flashing her legs as she grabbed Steve's hand and said

"Thank you for the drink."

She kissed him on the lips. Halfway between a peck and 'prick curler'. She was half looking at me as she did it. Steve smiled and strolled off. I was a little surprised and my wife knew it. She raised her eyebrows and said

"Problem?"

I just reached out and grabbed her with the intention of a kiss and a cuddle. It caught her by surprise and the champagne flute in her hand snapped as we came together, spilling her drink over her. She called me a clumsy oaf. The mark was around her lap area and she wasn't pleased as it looked as if she'd wet herself, the dress being so light-colored.

She said "Walk in front of me. We're going to the room."

Luckily it was only a short walk to the foyer and the lift. Once back in the room she started to take the dress off. I started to help her but she said

"Leave me alone."

"I give a guy a kiss to say thank you for buying me a drink and you think I want to fuck him."

"Just so you know he was very fuckable!"

She stood by the bed. She still had her stockings, suspenders, half cup bra, and heels on - all black. She took out a cigarette and waited for me to light it for her. I could tell she was mad.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"I didn't mean to spill your drink.... I just wanted to hold you."

"You were jealous. Even though we were going to have a fantastic fuck later. You Were Jealous."

"You are going to have to get over this jealousy thing Darling and I think we will start tonight."

She walked out onto the balcony and beckoned me to follow. We were 15 floors up and the traffic was a distant murmur.

"Sit down," Michelle said.

We had an outside setting and a couch on which she sat. What she said next stunned me as she told me her plan.

"You are going to sit here while I go back inside."

"I'm going to lock the balcony door and turn off the outside light. You will be able to see in but the window will act as a mirror."

She took out a cigarette ad I lit it for her as she took a long inhale. She left lipstick on the filter.

She continued. "I am going to change and go out and when I come back I will have a man with me. I don't know who yet. It may be Steve or some other stud. You will watch him fuck me silly."

More instructions followed as I sat there frozen on the chair

"Don't get too close to the glass.

Stay in the shadows.

Do not wank yourself.

When we've finished I will let you back in.

You are not to make a sound. If he realizes you are here I will do it again tomorrow night and the following night until you sit through it without disturbing me. Is that clear?"

I begged her not to do it and tears welled up in my eyes. Michelle just laughed at me.

She said "Awe is my baby crying. That is such a turn on."

With that, she got up, came over, and kissed me. I could feel the remainder of her lippy on my lips and tasted her smoky breath.

She straightened up, turned, and said "I am going to do it Darling and you have got to understand I don't necessarily want to fuck every man I see."

She walked back into the room and locked the sliding door. She turned the outside light off and checked that it was virtually impossible to see out, if the room light was on.

Michelle went to the wardrobe and got out this leather skirt with a zipper up the front that allowed her to decide how much leg she showed. She also got out a black sheer blouse and leather jacket. She took off her G-string, looked at the window, and threw it in her suitcase. She did the same with her bra. She slid the skirt up her legs and set the zip about halfway. Then her blouse allowed you to see her breasts outline through it. She then checked her hair and make-up. Michelle walked over to the window and using it as a mirror applied a generous coat of her fire red lippy to her sexy full lips. She smiled through the glass knowing I was watching everything.

She mouthed to me "Bye Darling, I shouldn't be too long."

She laughed, slipped on her jacket, picked up her bag, and walked out of the room.

I was devastated. She had fucked some guys a while ago in a fit of lust. They were friends of our son's best mate. She had said it would never happen again. My stomach was churning, I felt sick but more worrying was that I had an erection. I couldn't concentrate on anything. My phone beeped with a message. It was from Michelle and it was a Snapchat message. It showed the guy Steve standing by a bar wiping lipstick from his mouth.

Look who I found my wife had texted.

About 15mins later I got another message from her.

'On the way up now Darling X, I'm going to enjoy this so much with you watching xxx'.

A few minutes later the room door opened and they walked in.

Steve could hardly keep his hands off Michelle. She made him open the bottle of Champagne we had in the room and pour them both a glass. He said he needed the loo and when he was gone she freshened her lippy up in the window blowing me a kiss and a wave when she finished. When he came out Michelle made him sit on a chair as she did a slow strip for him. I know my wife loves to tease me with an erotic strip and she was pulling out all the stops tonight. Dressed in her fashioned stockings and heels she began to do a lap dance for him. Positioning the chair so I had an unobstructed view. His hands and lips were all over her body. Kissing her neck and breasts whenever he could. Michelle went to her knees and pulled off his trousers and underwear exposing a large young man's cock. Her hands caressed, teased, and played with it. She used her nails to tease the hole and tickle it around its head. Seeing those long red nails around his cock nearly sent me over the edge without me even touching myself. Steve was writhing in pleasure in the chair. Then Michelle just stood, bent at the waist, and began to lick and suck his cock. Steve managed to get his hand between her legs and finger her pussy as she sucked on his shaft. I couldn't hear anything but I could tell they were moaning in pleasure. My wife then stood and pulled him up. Slipped both hands around his face and drew him in for a passionate kiss. She freed one hand and dropped it to his cock and she continued to wank him slowly as their kiss continued. They broke apart and my wife stepped back and laid on the bed drawing Steve to her by his cock. In one fluid movement, she guided his cock into her.

There was no pause, indicating how wet she was for him. They continued to fuck in many positions with Michelle cumming many times. When he took her from behind Michelle made sure she was facing the window. She smiled and blew a kiss as she mouthed "Fuck me," several times. I was crying with hurt and humiliation. I wanted to go in the room, throw Steve out and fuck my wife but was frozen to the spot. I remember what Michelle had said if I make a noise.

Suddenly they stopped. Steve checked his phone and nodded at Michelle. She stood up looked at the window and smiled. Naked apart from stockings and heels she strutted to the room door. Checking the peephole first she opened the door.

I was stunned

In walked another guy in his mid-twenties. Michelle shut the door, turned, and kissed him hard. She took his hand and led him into the room. Michelle laid back on the bed and the new guy undressed. As he took off his trousers Michelle sat on the edge of the bed and began to play with his cock. Running her nails along his vein and kissing the head.

At one point she laid back and teased his cock with her stiletto heels. Looping them under it and stroking it. It was erect and ready for action. Michelle got on all fours over Steve and began to suck on his cock as this new guy slipped his cock into her waiting wet pussy. My wife took her mouth off Steve's cock to mouth encouragement to the new guy. Making sure I could see what she was saying. This new guy either didn't have the staying power of Steve or my wife was just too hot for him. He was soon grabbing her hips and pumping her hard and fast. She was wanking and sucking Steve's cock in between yelling in pleasure and ordering him to 'Fuck her sweet pussy'. Suddenly the new guy pulled Michelle to him and I could tell he was pumping his cum into her. There was pure lust in her eyes as she looked at me. Steve said he was about to cum but my wife reach over and gripped his cock hard at the base denying him the release. I could just hear her say

"Later baby."

The new guy got dressed and after a long sexy kiss, he left leaving Steve and Michelle alone.

Michelle went back to Steve and kissed him. She began to tease him again. She rolled over and got her smokes lighting one sending a stream of smoke towards his cock as she sucked it. She said something to him and got up. She got out her lippy and again using the window applied a fresh coat. She knelt over him and in between sucking on the cigarette she sucked on his cock leaving rings of red lippy down it. Then she came over to the balcony door and cracked it open about an inch. I heard her say

"better let the smoke out Darling. Anyway, there's no one out here to disturb us."

I stayed in the shadows

She went back to the bed and they started to fuck again. My wife was on her back with Steve slowly pumping her. I'm not sure if it was for my benefit but she kept saying how big his cock was and how much bigger it was compared to her husband.

Michelle slipped from beneath him and went over to a 3 draw chest. She perched on the edge and raised her leg on a stool. She took her champagne glass and beckoned Steve over. He went like a wiling puppy. She grasped his cock with the other hand and guided it into her. He began to fuck her standing up. I have this image of her perched there, a glass of Champagne in one hand with her cigarette. Her other hand is around the back of his neck with her wedding and engagement ring sparkling as she draws his mouth to hers. He speeds up and her hand drops to his backside pulling him in deep. Her head goes to his shoulder looking over at me peeking around the door. A lustful wicked smile comes to her face as she says

"Fuck me now, give me your juices baby'

With that Steve cums powerfully pumping my wife as each eruption pours into her. She holds my stare throughout each thrust. When he's sated they stay locked together until my wife nibbles his earlobe and tells him how special this was but he needs to go.

I step back into the shadows as they part and Steve gets dressed. They exchange long lingering kisses before he finally leaves. I step into the room as my wife comes back from the room door. Her hair and makeup are disheveled. She walks over and kisses me deeply.

"Did you cry?" She asks

"Yes," I say

"Were you hurting?" She asks

"Yes," I say

"Did you cum Darling?"

"No," I say

Michelle takes me over to the 3 draw chest and perches herself back on the corner. She lights a cigarette, blows smoke in my face, and puts my cock in her pussy. It's soaking wet with her juices and other men's cum.

I last a few strokes before I explode in her.

She kisses me deep and says "You won't get jealous again will you Darling."

I'm frightened to answer.

Rdog3824
Rdog3824
47 Followers