All Comments on 'A Cuckold by Birth Ch. 01'

by vyasya

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Kindly finish your disgusting neighbor story before this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
COMPLETE PREVIOUS SERIES

PLEASE WRITE A FINAL PART FOR CUCKOLDED BY DISGUESTING NEIGHBOUR

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enjoyable!

Your introduction reminds me of when I was only 17 and met a charming girl. We dated and discovered life together and although she had the catholic school background, she easily seduced and controlled me. I was heartbroken when I noticed a decline in her interest and found out she spent time with others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A very nice intro! We now know a lot about the two characters. I am giving this story a 4+ (4.4/5.0 = 88%)

:-)

shang40shang40over 7 years ago
जन्नत

कोकणस्थी बायका म्हणजे जन्नत

त्यांचे नितंब व घट्ट उरोज लंडाला बेफाम करतात. माझी एक काकू कोकणस्थ आहे व तिला मी व माझ्या मित्राने काका घरी नसताना बेडवर खेचली व आम्ही तिघांनी बेधुंद धिंगाणा घातला होता.

desi_kinky_hubbydesi_kinky_hubbyabout 7 years ago
Thanks for continuing ur stories

I really admire vyasa work.

Journey of cuckold is best story for me till date (though beginning and end chapters seem lil out of track).

Cuckolded by Disgusting neighbour is also really good. Indian kinky nature, impregnation, sperm competition...what not

Your work is inspiration for indian cuckold writers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ [(4+) 4.45/5.0 = 89% = A]

vyasya is a master of understated eroticism.

Innermost thoughts & emotions of a latent cuckold are perfectly made obvious to us thru actions (or lack thereof) of the mail protagonist. Trust me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Five-star stuff! vyasya is on the right track: some men are born with strong predisposition to be a voyeur & a cuckold

In my case i had a very pronounced voyeur/cuckold side; i was not aware of it until an event shook me thru & thru. I was 27 & married.

My wife & i worked for the same employer in the Emirates. Our boss (not the owner, chief engineer) was giving her inappropriate/sexually suggestive compliments.

I was rendered paralyzed, i was in a hypnotic trance, like a rabbit caught in the headlight...

That was just the first step on my long road of self discovery...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I have read all 4 chapters. Good job, vyasya!

The scenario for this series was created with a lot, a lot of imagination! BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE IT. I HAVE READ THE COMMENTS TOO. I GAVE THIS STORY A 4+

This Chapter is a nice INTRO.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 4 years ago
Not a cuck fan, but this was interesting, and expressed and developed well. Thanks.

Now to your 7th at nstallment. I hope it is of similar quality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the story.

I am copy pasting an earlier comment which I appreviated because it depicts a voyeur husband reaction when sn alfa male starts hitting on his wife:

Quote:

Anonymous, almost 5 years ago

Five-star stuff! vyasya is on the right track: some men are born with strong predisposition to be a voyeur & a cuckold.

In my case i had a very pronounced voyeur/cuckold side; i was not aware of it until an event shook me thru & thru. I was 27 & married.

My wife & i worked for the same employer in the Emirates. Our boss (not the owner, chief engineer) was giving her inappropriate/sexually suggestive compliments.

I was rendered paralyzed, i was in a hypnotic trance, like a rabbit caught in the headlight...

That was just the first step on my long road of self discovery...

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. It was authentic, highly autobiographical and rang true. My wife had a lot in common with Nishma, in your story. She is from South America, is quite beautiful and grew up in a traditional family.

I was stationed in the US military in South America and met my future wife there at a gala ballroom dance. When we met, I was 24 and she was only 20 years old. We dated, became serious, and – once when we were out to dinner in a romantic restaurant - she confessed that she had been quite promiscuous. She preferred middle-aged, wealthy, powerful business men or young professional football (soccer) players.

It is not unusual in Latin America for wealthy business men to ‘pick the fruit’ of young, beautiful girls. My wife grew up in a middle-class family and didn’t have to spread her legs because of economic necessity. But she was just attracted to those kinds of men. So, she had started fucking them when she was only 15 years old.

By the time we met, she had fucked two dozen different men and still had ongoing sexual relations with between 3 and 5 of them. She wasn’t ashamed of what she had done, and was still doing. But she just wanted to let me know ahead of time - before we became more serious.

I confessed to her that, when I was only 11 years old, I had found my uncle’s stash of Penthouse Letters. I had jerked off to ‘hot wife-cuckold’ articles all the time as a youth. She smiled and said, “Wonderful! Just so you know. After this dinner, I’m going over to one of my lover’s for an hour or two.”

I just smiled, placed her hand on the erection in my trousers, and said, “When you are finished there, come over to my place. I’d like to lick his semen out of your sweet, young pussy!”

She hugged me and said, “I’ll come right over and I won’t even take a shower first! Will that bother you if I’m covered with another man’s sweat all over my body?”

I just laughed and said, “I’ll lick your whole body clean!”

Because of her beauty, and her wonderful personality, she is desired by every man. She is a natural flirt and was born to cuckold a husband. Plus, she enjoys having the power of sexual attraction she has over other men. I was a natural cuckold and voyeur from an early age.

I identified with the following from your story, “Nishma's own admission of her past had perhaps fueled my imagination and strangely I envisioned her mating with her past lovers even after she was married to me. It wasn't as if I preferred her to have sex with others only but my principal fantasies revolved around that theme. The fact that she was physically so attractive made the fantasy compelling.”

That sums it up for us. After 20 years of marriage we have three lovely children, each one was sired by a different lover of my wife. My fantasy wasn’t just about her fucking other men, I also wanted her to be bred by other men! That is the ultimate manifestation of cuckoldry and is the ultimate taboo!

Somehow, it just seems natural that the Alpha males should inseminate our wives. We think that, given the choice, any wife would naturally prefer to breed with a stronger male. That’s the way Mother Nature intended it to be.

We look forward to reading the next chapters. Thanks for a great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservyasya@vyasya
I had issues with access to my email accounts. If you were trying to reach me in the last couple of months and didn't hear back from me, please reach out again or simply provide feedback with your email id on this site. Please don’t read my stories if you don’t like strong cu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES