A Cuckold Fantasy Realized

Story Info
Rick's old neighbors help him live his fantasy.
5.9k words
4.37
56.4k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan was feeling stressed and anxious. She was tremendously busy at work and at home her kids were driving her crazy! Her loving husband Tom could feel Sue's stress building. Her 40th birthday was approaching, so as a gift he planned a trip to celebrate. They would leave the kids at Tom's parents' house and take a long weekend trip to California.

Tom and Sue's old neighbors, Rick and Carol, moved to San Diego when Rick retired, so Tom reached out to Rick for advice. Tom and Rick exchanged several emails.

Rick and Carol were great neighbors. Tom and Sue moved in next door to them right after getting married. Rick loaned tools to Tom and even helped with minor home repair. Carol was always sweet and welcoming. It was almost like having an extra set of parents living next door, so Tom was surprised to learn that Rick and Carol were no longer together. In the emails, Rick didn't go into detail as to why, but he did invite Tom and Sue to stay at his beach front condo for free and show them around the city.

Susan was so happy when Tom told her the plans! She immediately packed a bag! Before she knew it, she and Tom were off to the airport. Tom and Sue arrived in San Diego late on a Thursday night. Rick meet them with big hugs at the airport and escorted them to his car. He drove them back to his condo and gave them a tour. Tom and Sue were impressed. "If you like this, just wait until you see the view in the morning!" Rick exclaimed.

"Thanks so much for letting us stay with you!" Sue smiled.

"Oh of course," Rick replied. "I know you're tired. I'll let you get some sleep."

Rick left Tom and Sue alone and retreated to bed, but Tom was not quite ready to sleep. He kissed his wife's lips and told her happy birthday. He helped her out of her shirt then he worked her jeans down over her hips. He pushed her backwards on the queen size guest room bed. He removed her panties and buried his face between her legs. Sue smiled in delight as she watched her husband go down in her. She smiled even bigger when his tongue found her clitoris and began dancing on it.

"Oh my God Tom," She gasped.

Tom's tongue worked its magic and soon Susan experienced pure orgasmic bliss. She was riving is pleasure on the bed calling Tom's name quietly under her breathe so as not to wake their host. When he pleasure begin subsiding, she started pulling on Tom's shirt. He stood up, removed his shirt and dropped his pants. His erect penis looked huge in his briefs. Susan giggled as she touched it through his underwear. Tom yanked the briefs off and climbed on top of his wife. She moaned softly as he guided his large penis into her vagina.

Tom sensually worked his penis deeper and deeper into his wife wet pussy. Now Tom was in heaven. He began thrusting it into her - quicker and deeper! Susan's softs moans encouraged him. He felt his balls tighten and his penis felt even stiffer. Susan noticed too!"

"Oh God it's so big!" She whispered in her lover's ear.

That was all Tom needed. His cock erupted with jet after jet of warm cum shooting inside his wife. Tom moaned loudly! Susan giggled and placed her hand over his mouth.

"Not so loud silly!" She laughed. "Rick will hear."

"He knows you needed a birthday fuck." Tom laughed in return.

"Shhhhhh!" Susan laughed as she encouraged her husband to keep the noise down.

Eventually they snuggled and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Rick took Tom and Susan to the famous San Diego Zoo and showed them Balboa Park. They had dinner in the Gaslamp District. While at dinner, the conversation turned to Carol.

"Well Carol and I were together for 40 years," Rick explained. "But she left after having an affair with a man she met out here."

"Oh my God!" Sue exclaimed. "I'm so sorry! I mean I am so surprised."

"Oh I've accepted it. I even understand her reasoning." Rick said. "Maybe things would have been different if I accepted it earlier. I mean, oh well, let's talk about something else. Should we go to the beach tomorrow?"

"That sounds great!" Tom said. "I even bough Sue a new bikini for this trip!"

"You are full of surprises!" Susan laughed.

"Well seeing you in a bikini will be a treat for these old eyes!" Rick smiled.

Dinner wrapped up and Rick drove everyone home.

"So lets see this bikini." Sue said to Tom. "I'm not wearing anything too sexy or skimpy."

"Relax! Here it is!" Tom assured Susan as he pulled the bikini from his suitcase and tossed it to Sue.

"Oh this is nice." Sue said as she examined the black high waisted style. "I'm surprised you chose something so appropriate."

"Well I chose some inappropriate lingerie." Tom laughed.

"Oh really?" Susan asked with a devious grin.

Tom pulled a black crotchless teddy from his suitcase and tossed it to Sue. Her eyes got wide as she looked at the hot lingerie.

"I'll be right back!" Sue smiled as she went into the bathroom to change. The lingerie was so sexy that Sue felt her pussy begin to get wet as she pulled it on. She looked at herself in the mirror and was pleasantly surprised by how hot she looked.

When she returned to the bedroom, Tom was already nude. His semi-erect cock hung nearly half way to his knees. When he saw Susan in the black teddy, his penis went from six o'clock straight to mid-night.

"Oh looks like you like what you see!" Susan laugh.

"Oh fuck yes!" Tom whispered in her ear as he felt her breasts through the thin, lace. She took his hand and moved it to her pussy.

"I'm already wet." She whispered before sinking to her knees. She kissed the head of Tom's big dick and massaged his big balls with her hand. He whimpered as she took him in her mouth. She expertly sucked his cock stroking the long shaft as she moved her lips up and down the shaft.

When she felt he was ready, she stood up and invited him to lay down. She mounted him and slide his wet cock inside her. He loved the view and the feel of fucking her while she wore the sexy teddy.

She sat up on him and pulled the lacy cups down exposing her 36C sized breasts. Tom cupped them, then leaned forward and sucked each erect nipple while Sue moved her hips forward and back on his large member. It didn't take long. Tom's cock hit all the right spots and triggered an orgasm deep inside his wife. She tried her best to stay quiet while riding his big cock to pleasureville. She collapsed on his chest.

"I'm not finished yet." Tom whispered. He flipped his wife over and took her from behind in her black teddy.

"Oh yeah your ass looks hot in that teddy too, baby!" He whispered as he plunged his manhood deep inside her.

She couldn't help or now. She let out a long soft, pleasureful moan. She began giggling as a second orgasm raced over her. She felt Tom throbbing inside her as he came.

They both flopped forward on the bed exhausted from a long day. Sue slinked out of the teddy and slept nude next to her very happy husband.

In the morning, they showered together. Sue loved the feeling of Tom soaping up her back with her sponge. When they finished she tried on her new black bikini. While it was appropriate for a wife and mother her age, it was a bit cheeckier than she was used to. Judging by his sudden erection, Tom clearly liked it too!

"Whoa down boy!" Susan laugh as she pulled on her beach coverup dress. Tom frowned a little as he tucked his cock into his board shorts. They met Rick in the kitchen. He was already cooking a breakfast of bacon and eggs.

"I'm excited to show you some beaches!" Rick exclaimed.

"We're excited to see them." Tom replied.

After breakfast, they set out. Tom and Susan were impressed with the cute places Rick took them. They found a great spot and set up some beach chairs. Rick and Tom threw a football for a bit. Susan finally pulled her coverup off and laid in the sun in her bikini.

"Damn she looks good for 40!" Rick said to Tom.

"You know it Bro!" Tom laughed in return.

Susan rolled over and Rick got a good look at her barely covered bum.

"You know my favorite beach is a nude beach." Rick said. "I know it isn't everyone's cup of tea, but if you'd be interested..."

"I'd go if we can convince her." Tom chuckled.

The guys returned to the blanket and started discussing it with Susan. Surprisingly, she didn't say no. They decided to grab some lunch and go for it! Rick took Tom and Susan to a sandwich shop close to the beach. They enjoyed a great meal and decided to try their first nude beach. Tom wanted to use the restroom before they left.

While Tom was in the restroom, Rick had a conversation with Sue that piqued her concern.

"Things might be clearer about Carol after we go to this beach." Rick nervously laughed.

"What do you mean?" Susan asked.

"Well you'll see my little secret." Rick answered as he looked down at his lap.

"Oh? Ooooh!" Susan realized Rick was talking about his penis.

"Hopefully Tom is a little better endowed." Rick said.

"Um yeah." Sue said. "I mean I'm sure you are fine Rick."

Susan was happy when Tom returned and the awkward conversation ceased. They piled back in Rick's car and drove to the nude beach. Susan felt a bit nervous to go bare but also felt it was a once-in-a-lifetime type chance. After parking the car, the made the short hike down to Black's Beach. It wasn't crowded, which made Sue less anxious about going nude. They found a nice spot and spread a blanket in the ground.

"Well he were go." Rick said as he removed his swim trunks. He laid down on his stomach before Tom or Susan saw his package.

"When in Rome!" Tom laughed as he yanked off his long board shorts. Rick's eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw the size of Tom's flaccid penis. Rick looked at Susan and silently mouthed the word Wow in her direction. Sue giggled a little.

She motioned for Rick to look away. When he did, she slipped off her coverup and her bikini top. She hadn't gone topless on a beach since a spring break trip to Cabo so many years ago.

"Bottoms too Babe!" Tom laughed.

Sue stuck her tongue out at her nude husband. She slipped her bikini bottom off and threw them at Tom. She laid on her belly then gave Rick the all clear. Rick looked down at Sue's butt and winked.

"Now that improves the view!" He said. Susan blushed and Tom laughed.

The three friends laid in the sun for a bit. Susan eventually became more comfortable and rolled over. Rick and Tom silently enjoyed oogling her body. Rick also awed at Tom's size.

When Rick rolled over, Susan gasped. She hoped it was not loud enough for Rick to hear. Before Tom, Sue dated three men of smaller than average endowment, but Rick's penis was the smallest she had ever seen. She studied it through her Ray-Bans and her eyes darted back and forth between Rick's small penis and her husband's much larger cock. Susan couldn't believe the difference in scale.

Sue realized she left her water bottle in the car, and asked Tom to retrieve it for her. After some playful banter expressing his frustration about making the short hike, Tom took the keys from Rick, put his shorts back on and began hiking. Rick took that opportunity to confide in Susan.

"So you can probably see now why Carol cheated." Rick said.

"Oh no dear, how so?" Susan asked.

"Well I easily have the smallest penis on this beach." Rick said, his eyes scanning the other beach-goers.

"Oh that's not right!" Susan tried to comfort him.

"No, no." Rick replied. "After coming here a while we struck up a friendship with a guy. He is about Tom's size. He's the guy that she cheated with - and YES she told me the sex is way better."

"Well I..." She tried to reply but Rick continued.

"In a way, I can't blame her. I mean I see Tom's and know he must satisfy you. My little nub isn't much use to a woman. And Carol's curiosity was natural." He said.

"Natural or not it still seems wrong!" Sue replied.

"Oh but I acted too harshly and made her leave. Since then my cuckold fetish has really made me regret that I threw her out." Rick explained.

"What? fetish?" Sue asked.

"Yeah I think it is natural too for a guy with me lesser endowment to have one." Rick said.

"What are you talking about?" Sue asked.

"You know. A cuckold relationship where the wife has another lover," Rick explained. "A man who can satisfy her needs."

"I see." Susan said.

"I think we could have been quite happy." Rick said.

"Well I don't know." Sue reassured Rick. "hey here comes Tom!"

Sue was thankful that Tom returned and ended the awkward conversation.

"Say, you are looking kind of red honey!" Tom said. He grabbed a bottle of spray sun screen and playfully sprayed down his wife's backside.

Rick grabbed the football. Tom and Rick played catch again for a few minutes. After a bit, Sue called them over and suggested heading to Rick's place to get ready for dinner. The guys agreed. They packed up their gear and put on their shorts. Though neither said anything, they both loved that Sue on put her thin beach coverup on and carried her bikini back to the car.

Back at Rick's place, he suggested showing the couple his patio. Sue was impressed with the garden full of native Californian plants.

"Hey you been holding out on us with this hot tub!" Tom laughed.

"Yeah! Its going to be a nice night. Let's get in it after dinner!" Rick said. "I'm going to go shower."

Tom and Sue retreated to their room to shower and dress too. While Tom was in the shower, Sue looked up cuckold relationships on the internet. She was shocked by home much material she found. When Tom finished showering, she told him what Rick told her about Carol - and about Rick's fantasy. Sue was surprised that Tom wasn't surprised.

"Well Sue at lit of smaller guys I know have mentioned stuff like that?" Tom said.

"Really?" Sue asked. "Guys I know?"

"Um yeah, Dave," Tom said. "Dave and I were showering at the pool and he said something like 'Mary sure would love it if I was hung like you.' He sort of said maybe I could join them sometime.

"Oh gross!" Sue laugh. "I don't want to think about those two doing it!"

"Ha!" Tom laughed. "Me neither! Don't worry I blamed you! I said 'Oh Sue would never let me.'"

Susan just sighed. The conversation and watching Sue do her make-up in just her bra and thong were having an effect on Tom. Sue noticed his bulge growing in his briefs.

"You better go get dressed and get my dress out of my suitcase for me." Sue laughed.

Tom put on a polo shirt and jean and pulled Sue's low cut green maxi dress from her bag. He was looking forward to helping her out of it later.

After getting ready, Rick took Tom and Sue to his favorite taco joint for tacos and margaritas. After a round of tacos and a several rounds of margaritas, it was back to Rick's place.

"Hey still want to hit the hot tub?" Rick asked.

"Hell yeah!" a slightly intoxicated Susan replied.

"Okay let's do it!" Rick said.

"I'll get my bikini!" Sue yelled.

"We were all nude this afternoon." Rick said. "Thought maybe we'd just get naked and go for it."

"I'm down." Tom said as he began striping.

"Oh. Okay!" Sue said.

The guys were nude and in the tub before she knew it, but Sue was more deliberate. The alcohol led her to do a sexy striptease for the boys, even shaking her thong cover ass at them, before she got in.

Within minutes, Sue needed a restroom break. She left the boys and ran inside.

"So Sue told me about what you told her at the beach." Tom said. "Sucks man!"

"Yeah but can you blame her." Rick laughed. "He was hung like you and I'm hung like a chipmunk."

"Yeah its tough though." Tom said.

"Not for you with a cock like that!" Rick laughed.

"Well true." Tom laughed.

"Truth is, I wished I could have watched him fuck her, you know?" Rick said. "Give her what I can't you know?"

"Makes some sense." Tom said.

"Hell I'd love to see what you can do to Sue for that matter!" Rick laughed.

"Well she has a little exhibitionist in her, so you never know!" Tom laughed.

Just then, Sue returned with a fresh beer for both guys.

"A naked chick bringing you beer!" Tom laughed. "Bachelor life isn't so bad."

"I suppose not." Rick laughed. "Thank you Sue, but I think I'll head to bed. We have a big day tomorrow!"

"What are we doing?" Sue asked.

"Going to a state park for a hike!" Rick said as he went inside.

"Perfect!" Sue replied. "Good night!"

After Rick was inside, Tom told Sue what he and Rick talked about.

"You were right - Rick wants to watch a guy with a bug cock fuck Carol." Tom laughed.

"See!" Sue giggled.

"Or as an alternative, he wants to see me fuck you!" Tom giggled.

"I don't know about that, but I'd be happy to go inside and play." Sue laughed.

The couple returned to their guest room. Without hesitation, Sue dropped to her knees and began sucking Tom's big cock. He put his hands on her head and fucked her face.

"Get on the bed!" He commanded.

As soon as she laid down, he was on top of her eating her pussy. She soft moaning got progressively louder as he ramped up her passions. Soon she felt a wave of orgasmic pleasure crash across her body. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled him deeper between her smooth legs.

When she came back to her senses, she traded places with him and climbed on top. She guided his hard cock into her sopping pussy. She loved that eating her pussy made him so hard. He fondled and sucked her tits as she rode him. Shallow and quick at first then deep and sensual. She was cumming again.

"Oh my God!" She moaned. "I've needed this dick all day."

"Ride it then Babe!" Tom whispered.

It felt so good that Susan wanted to scream, but held it in so as not to wake her sleeping host. Soon she couldn't take it anymore. She dismounted and took Tom's manhood in her mouth.

"Oh fuck!" He whispered. "I going to cum!"

She took his cock from her mouth and pumped it in her hands. Blast after blast hit her in the chin, neck and chest before he finished.

"Oh shit!" Sue laughed. "That's a load of jizz!"

"I've been dying to fuck you all day too!" Tom explained.

Susan went to the bathroom and wiped Tom's load from her tanned skin. She returned to bed and snuggled with Tom.

"You know that would have been a hell of a show." She whispered.

"What?" Tom asked.

"If Rick was watching." Sue said. "Would have given him one hell of a show."

"You're naughty!" Tom laughed.

"Well he is an older guy and a good friend," Sue pondered. "I mean maybe we should let him live out his fantasy."

"Oh my God." Tom laughed. "Really?"

"Maybe." Sue said. "Let's see how tomorrow goes."

The lovers drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Sue showered and put on a moisture wicking t-shirt and black leggings for her hike. Rick cooked a big breakfast of eggs, bacon and pancakes for everyone.

"You need to fuel up for this hike!" Rick said.

After breakfast, they drove to the state park, about an hour and a half from Rick's place. It was beautiful and everyone loved the hike Rick choose. Back at Rick's place, Sue and Tom showered and got dressed for a fancy dinner at Rick's favorite upscale restaurant. Tom saw Sue was planning to wear a short black dress.

"Hey Sue!" Tom said as he reached into his suitcase. "One last surprised that would look great under that dress."

Tom tossed a delicate black lace bra, panty and garter set to Sue.

"You even got stockings!" Sue said with a naughty grin. "I'll wear this for you! But no previews!"

She locked herself in the bathroom to get ready. Tom went outside and waited on the couch with Rick. Soon enough Sue emerged looking gorgeous. Her tight black dress hugged her thin body and the bra Tom bought her gave her lovely cleavage in her sweetheart neck line. The black stockings added a touch of luxury to her long legs. She topped the look off with a white pearl necklace and earrings.

12