A Cuckold Fantasy Realized

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow!" Rick exclaimed. "You're a lucky man Tom!"

Tom just smiled as they went to the car. Rick treated them to steak and lobster and amazing wine! Multiple bottles in fact. It was a great way to end their trip to California!

Sue was feeling a little tipsy on the way home.

"Thanks again for dinner Rick!" She yelled from the backseat. "I want to hit that hot tub one more time!"

"You bet!" Rick laughed.

"Naked again!" Sue laughed. Tom was a little disappointed because he really wanted to fuck her in those stockings, but he was happy she was feeling naughty.

When they got to Rick's place, everyone went to the patio. Then men undressed first again. Tom got in the hot tub. Before Rick could get in, Sue grabbed him and sat him down in a patio chair.

She rubbed his face in her cleavage and ran her finger down the middle of his chest down over his belly stopping just short of his little penis. She turned around.

"Unzip me!" She demanded.

Rick grabbed the gold zipper and pulled it down all the way. Sue turned back around and shimmied out of her tight dress. Rick's jaw hot the pavement when he saw the sexy lingerie she wore.

"Looks like your little guy is pretty excited!" Susan laughed.

"Oh fuck!" Rick gasped. "You are so sexy."

"Thank you!" Sue exclaimed. "I just wanted to thank you for a great weekend."

Sue proceeded to give Rick a lap dance. Eventually she took off her bra and pressed his face between her boobs. Tom was surprised by how much he was enjoying the show. His massive hard on was displacing a lot of water in the hot tub.

"I heard you want to watch me fuck a big cock Daddy!" She whispered in Rick's ear.

Rick just smiled.

"Would you like that?" Susan asked.

Rick nodded. Sue stood up. She looked down at Rick's hard little dick. She couldn't help but snicker.

"Let's get in the hot tub first." She said.

Rick got in the hot tub. Sue made a show of rolling her stockings down her legs and sliding off her thong. She got in the hot tub.

"Thanks again for letting us stay with you and showing us around." Sue said.

"Oh you are always welcome!" Rick said.

"You've been so nice, that the least Tom and I can do is help you live out your fantasy." Sue giggled. "Will you be my cuckold tonight?"

Rick nodded.

"Great!" Sue exclaimed. She asked Tom "are you ready?"

"Been waiting all day!" Tom replied.

"Great! Can I suck his big cock daddy?" Sue asked Rick.

"Oh my God! Yes!" Rick yelped.

Tom sat up on the edge of the hot tub. Sue took his rock hard cock in her hand.

"See how big his cock is?" Sue asked Rick. "He's a lot bigger than you isn't he?"

Rick nodded. Sue took Tom into her mouth. She sucked him like a porn star! She felt like a porn star and loved giving her friend a show. Tom didn't mind. He loved the view of his wife's nice tits right at the water line as she sucked his cock. He was so horny, that he didn't last long.

"Fuck!" Tom gasped. "I'm about to cum!"

She didn't heed the warning. Instead she wanted her friend to see her take her lover's load and swallow it. Tom was in heaven as he popped in his wife's mouth. After she swallowed his load, she stood up and whispered in Tom's ear.

"Hope this is okay! I'm so horny!"

"Yes! Go in and put that teddy on." Tom whispered back. "Fix your hair and make-up and we'll give him a show he won't forget."

Sue quickly picked up all her clothes and scampered inside.

"Did you enjoy that?" Tom asked Rick as soon as Sue was inside.

"Oh God yes!" Rick laughed.

"Probably not as much as I did!" Tom laughed.

"You'd be surprised!" Rick said. "I hope Carol looked that sexy swallowing her lover's big loads."

"Probably!" Tom laughed.

"Can I ask you something?" Rick said. "If the answer is 'no' that's okay."

"Uh sure?" Tom answered.

"Well if you cum in her pussy, could I eat your cream pie?" Rick asked.

Tom laughed.

"No really, I've always wanted to." Rick explained. "I'd rather do that than have her even touch my little dick."

"Well I don't see how it would hurt?" Tom answered. "When I finish, just hop on down there and go to town man."

"Okay." Rick was outwardly excited.

"I'm not going to tell her though, so it will be a surprise." Tom said. "If she kicks you in the jaw because she does not want that, it won't be my fault."

"Worth the risk to lick that bare pussy!" Rick laughed.

"You like take?" Tom asked.

"Oh yes! So sexy!" Rick replied.

"She got a Brazilian right before this trip." Tom laughed.

Just then Tom's phone rang. He saw it was Sue. He got out if the hot tub and answered. Sue said she was ready and to come inside.

When Tom and Rick entered, they saw Sue sitting with her legs crossed in Rick's big leather easy chair. Her blonde hair was neatly curled and up and her make-up was perfect. She was wearing the sexy black crotchless teddy and her black thigh high stockings.

She uncrossed her legs giving the men an unobstructed view of her pussy. She leaned forward and said "about time you boys joined me." She took a sip of a glass of red wine she poured herself and leaned back. Tom got on his knees and began kissing and licking Susan's pussy.

"See how he eats my pussy, Daddy?" Susan smiled at Rick. "He has to get me good and wet to take his big cock!"

Tom loved hearing his wife's dirty talk. She rarely referred to her vagina as a pussy and he always loved when she calls his penis big. He ate her pussy like it was covered in chocolate. Susan threw he head back and moaned loudly.

"Oh God Daddy!" She cried. "He's such a good lover! I think I'm ready for his cock now. Want to watch me fuck him Daddy?"

Rick nodded.

Sue helped Tom to his feet and led him to their bedroom by his cock. Rick followed closely behind. Tom laid on his back and Sue laid on top of him. She kissed his lips then whispered in his ear.

"I'm going to fuck you reverse cowgirl so he gets a good view."

"Sounds good!" Tom winked. He actually loved the view of Sue's sexy ass and smooth back in the lace teddy. And he could see her hand on the base of his dick between her legs.

"You like my lingerie Daddy?" Sue asked Rick.

"Yes!" He exclaimed. "Oh God you're sexy!"

"Ready to see this big cock fuck me?" Susan asked.

"Yes! please." Rick begged.

Susan guided Tom's thick cock into her wet pussy. Tom let out a loud moan. Her soft wet lips felt so good stretching around his manhood.

"Oh Daddy!" Sue moaned "His cock is so much thicker than yours. See how I fuck him? He's so big sometimes I need to keep my hand on it to make sure he doesn't go too deep."

Susan rode the top two-thirds of Tom's cock keeping her hand on the base of his penis.

"But when I'm ready, I want it balls deep!" Susan said as she put her hands on the back of her head and slide down Tom's cock. She sighed loudly when she had taken him all.

"You see how big his balls are Daddy?" Sue ask.

"Yes." Rick said.

"So much bigger than yours!" Sue laughed. "Is your little penis hard?"

"Yes!" Rick exclaimed.

"Oh my God!" Sue yelled. "That's as big as it gets."

Rick nodded.

"Do you want to stroke it?" Sue said as she made a jack off motion with her hand.

"Please! May I?" Rick begged.

"Yes but you can only cum when I tell you to okay?" Sue laughed.

Rick began jacking off. She started riding his cock in earnest. Tom could feel her getting wetter and wetter before she began moaning. She pulled her teddy down to expose her breast to Rick. She closed her eyes and bit her lip.

"Oh fuck!" Rick said. Sue opened her eyes.

"Did you cum already?" She asked.

"I'm sorry!" Rick whined.

"Pathetic!" Sue yelled. "Now watch me with this big cock!"

Sue turned around and dangled her breasts in front of Tom. He fondled her then sucked each erect nipple. "Suck them harder!" She cried. She was overcome by her orgasm. Tom felt her pussy gush all over his penis and down to his balls. He bucked into her harder. She threw her head back and screamed. Finally she collapsed on his chest.

"You see that Daddy?" She asked. "He can make me cum like that and he isn't done yet."

She wobbled to her feet and slide the teddy to the ground. Tom pushed her back onto on the and entered her from behind. She pulled the pin out of her hair and let it fall to her shoulders and back. Tom fucked her like a ravenous animal. "Yes! Harder!" She cried. Tom and Sue both moaned and cried in pleasure. Sue felt Tom began to throb.

"Fuck yes!" Sue moaned. "Cum in my pussy!"

Tom needed no more encouragement. With a grunt, he began emptying his balls into his wife's vagina. When he finished, they both flopped down next to each other. She was smiling from ear-to-ear. Tom pushed her legs apart and rolled her onto her back.

"You see how a big dick can treat a woman?" Tom ask.

Rick fell to his knees. He buried his face between Sue's legs and she felt his tongue dart inside her. Her eyes were wide as saucers as she looked up at Tom. Tom nodded and said "It's okay."

Sue laid back and enjoyed the cunnilingus. This was a new treat for her and Rick was surprisingly good at it. Before long, Sue was moaning again! "Holy fuck!" She cried out as she had another orgasm. She sat up and looked at Rick.

"That was amazing!" She said.

"Well, us small guys have to be good with our tongues." Rick explained.

"Oh it was!" Sue laughed.

Tom now stood over Rick. His large soft cock dangled near Rick's face.

"You want to the full cuckold experience? Tom asked as he shook his large penis at Rick.

Rick compiled and took Tom's manhood in his hand. Rick was surprised by how heavy Tom's cock felt. Rick was ready to suck his first cock. He took Tom in his mouth and began by trying to imitate what he saw Susan do earlier that evening. He began taking more and more of Tom in his mouth. Tom began to get hard again.

Susan smiled at Tom. "Is my cuck getting you ready for another round?"

"I think so!" Tom laughed. When Tom was hard as steel again, he withdrew from Rick and offered himself to Susan. She laid back and Tom took her in the missionary position. Before long, Susan was orgasming again. Tom felt his balls tighten.

"Fuck. I'm about to cum!" he cried.

"Let him see it!" Sue laughed.

Tom pulled out and paint Susan's belly with his milky white jizz.

"Holy shit!" Rick laughed. "That's your third load tonight and its more than I can cum in a week!"

All three of them fell over laughing at that comment.

"I need a fucking shower now!" Sue laughed as she playfully punched Tom in the arm.

"You asked for it!" Tom laughed.

Sue went to shower.

Rick suggested a final dip in the hot tub. He poured Tom a glass of Bourbon and they went outside.

"How was it?" Tom asked.

"Oh my God!" Rick replied. "A dream come true."

"Good!" Tom said. "Sorry about the dick sucking thing. I was just kind of turned on there."

"Oh no that was fun too." Rick said. "I've always been curious."

"How was the cream pie?" Tom laughed.

"Oh God! Delicious!" Rick laughed. "I'll be jacking off thinking of that the rest of my life."

Tom and Rick finished their bourbon and went inside. Rick bid Tom good night and Tom returned to find Sue wearing only a silk nightie.

"Did he enjoy it?" Sue asked.

"Yeah!" Tom laughed. "He's as happy as a guy who just lost his virginity to the homecoming queen."

Sue and Tom cuddled in bed.

"Where'd you come up with all that dirty talk?" Tom asked. "You were kind of scary!"

"I did a little internet research and saw cucks like that, so I thought I'd give it a whirl," Sue explained. "Was it too much?"

"No! I love hearing you say the words "pussy" and "cock!" Tom laughed.

"Oh?" Sue asked. "I'll remember that! Where did the whole cream pie thing come from?"

"Ha! Rick asked if he could while you were in getting ready!" Tom laughed.

"Okay. Gotcha!" Sue giggled.

"Happy birthday!" Tom winked.

"Thanks for making my pussy feel so good!"

Tom and Susan drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Rick took them to the airport. On the way they stopped at Rick's favorite breakfast spot.

"Thanks for everything!" Sue said when Rick dropped them off.

"No thank you guys for everything!" Rick said as he gave Sue a big hug.

Sue and Tom flew home. Sue sure loved her relaxing weekend adventure!

Two weeks later Tom got an email from Rick. It said he had reconciled with Carol. Tom told Susan.

"Who think she is cuckolding him?" Sue laughed.

"Would it surprise you?" Tom asked.

"No! Good for her!" Susan laughed.

12