All Comments on 'A Cuckold for the Night'

by luvulongtime507

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WTF is right

Next time get one of Literotica's volunteer editors. Tellthem to level with you and tell you to take up another hobby other than writing. Stamps, model boats, jogging, anything, but no more writing. Promise.

TalenhawkTalenhawkover 16 years ago
Suriously I don't get humiliation as a turnon

How can someone be aroused by being demeaned. I think they have really psychological problems to would out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You arent a cuckold for a night, it is forever!

This bitch makes him take her out and feed her, to a bar they pay a entry fee to. She sees its time and makes them leave and goes and meets a black guy in a bar. Turns out she had been fucking with the black guy. Then forces her my dominating conversation to commit to a fantasy without telling him which. Takes the black guy and fucks him and makes her boyfriend clean the black guy. Sorry guys I am not a girl in guys clothing, her being attempted as a one night stand pickup would be bad enough. Playing stupid games would make me very unhappy. Kissing a black guy in a bar when she was out on a date with me would have caused me to leave her there. Heer conversation about forcing a fantasy would have been the last time I talked to her. Being suckered into a humiliation scene and her making me have forced sex with a black guy for her pleasure might have meant me ending both of their fantasies permanently. Finally, you cant be a one night cuckold, once you are you are. It is like being a virgin, once its broken you arent. This girl is mentally ill and takes extreme risk with STDs and AIDS. I would never ever had anything to do with her once she kissed the other man, black or white, in the bar. Our main character is also mentally ill or he would not be where he is doing what he is doing. Watching people have sex it is natural to get a hard on. It is a response to seeing sex. It doesnt mean you agree with what is going on or that you want to join in, it is just a response like goose bumps on the skin in a cold wind. Trash is trash, always throw out the trash. It stinks after a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story, ignore the idiot reviews

Well just because you don't understand something doesn't mean you have to pan it. Assuming you ever reach sufficient maturity to understand sexuality beyond intercourse and the missionary position you might see that there are many ways and methods of sexual stimulation that can be a turn on and humiliation or domination by a woman or couple can be one of them. Most folks have their thing. I don't find all methods appealing but I don't attack those who do either. Open your small minds and just appreciate the authors efforts at providing a freely available erotic story.

Adham07Adham07almost 16 years ago
Can't wait to read more!

Loved it!!!! These are the kind of cuckold stories I like (except for the cock-sucking part) There has to be a little bit of humiliation but I also have to feel the love between the hubby and the wife.

nikkisnikkisalmost 15 years ago
Almost There

It didn't quite hit the mark for me. Shy wife turns into hardcore fem dom in one night. Same on the transformation of the main character. Also, would have like a little more on their get-back-together at the end of your story. Regards the mean spirited comments of the previous readers...i don't get it. Why would you read a story all the way through with "cuckold" in the title then be pissed at the main character, wife and author. Seem like you have a bigger mental issues then you think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Stereotypically stupid, racist crap

Repulsive and offensive, not to mention sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yikes.

Talk about brain dead disgusting people. How sick can you get?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How gross

I don't know how any guy would get off being treatedike shit and humiliated...let alone have your wife fuck another man..

Then have sex with her with another guy's come in her.

This is the grossest thing ever..

No man would put up with that..

How would a woman feel if her husband bedded another woman in front of her and got her to lick the woman's come of his dick...and humiliated her about parts of her anatomy and treated her like shit...

Don't think a wife would do that

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
CRAP!

What a steaming pile of camel crap! The wimpy cock sucking boyfriend and that worthless putrid pussy deserve each other. Too bad the night,and this story,didn't end with an 80 mph head-on crash!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous