All Comments on 'A Cuckold Made'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 320 Comments (Page 4)
GD6720GD67204 months ago

Another excellent story, with more focus on the thoughts of the cuck, great work keep writing. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

We started this eight years ago, the conversations are very similar to ours as we explored the lifestyle. My wife has grown quite accustomed to having sex with strangers who approach her in a carnal way, it has done wonders to her confidence and personality.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My wife and I use to role-play. Then later on she talked me into sharing her with another man. It took a lot of talking but I gave in. The main rules that I insisted on was I was not to be put down her or the other man, we had to go to another town that we wouldn't be known, not use our real names, he would use protection, if ever happened again it would never be the same person, and what just about stopped the whole thing was that I would be with another woman. I said that would be the only way that I would allow her to be with another man. She agreed. Well the weekend that it happened we were actually having fun ourselves and some people we had met. Male and female. Blacks whites mexicans and others. I could tell that a black guy was really focusing on Cheryl. After a while she and I were dancing and she asked if I minded. I said no it was her choice as long as she went along with who I chosen on my turn. She looked at me and said you like Marie don't you? I said looked at her and said yes I do. Marie was a beautiful Mexican. I thought that she was going to back out. Finally the song ended and she ok let's do this. I said ok go get Darren and make sure that he understands the rules we agreed to. She said ok go get Marie. I said no this is your night that is what we agreed on. Ok. She came back with Darren following. She said hon tell Darren that we are ok with this. I said Darren we are ok with this. He reached out his hand. I said I respect the offer but we are not becoming friends here just enjoy the moment. Ok he said. We headed to our room. We started out sitting on a couch and she was treating us equally well and things began to develop. Well he ended up pentetrating her first while she was giving me a bj. Iwas change position and I was standing by the bed towards the foot. The dumbass had to ruin it. So you white slut need a real man and decided that you need a real man a black man. It took me about 2 seconds to pull my colt 38 out of my vest that was made for carring a revolver.I cocked the hammer and put it against his head and said move real slowly and leave now..b

He lost his color and was shaking. I was guiding him towards the door and told Else not her real name remember to pick up his cloths. I opened the door and motioned him out then grabbed his clothes and threw them in the hallway. I said don't think of coming back. I'm licensed to carry and I will use it if I need to. Cheryl went straight to the shower. She came out and said I'm sorry hon.I said no need to apologize it wasn't your fault that he disrespected use Cheryl. O I'm Cheryl already. I thought but if you want I could call you Marie. No that's fine call me Cheryl. Damn she said that Marie sure is good looking. I said that I would have to agree. We snuggled and she asked if I could forgive her? I said I told you that it wasn't your fault. She said no not that. It was for asking to be with another man. I said forgiven I agreed to do it. So she said we going to work Marie tomorrow night? I said I think that it would be in our best interest to leave town because of what happened. Sorry I hurt you racist people out there no he didn't have 12 inches like all of the other black guys and ni he sure didn't ruin my wife or turn her into a black cock slut. Lol. The night that we had thefmf threesome turned out a Hell of a lot better. Guess what it was with Marie. I always heard that beauty was only skin deep but she must have been skin all of the way through..

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I stood in the doorway in shock. I came back to reality and quietly walked away knowing that our marriage was in trouble. It was Jenny's my wife's idea to rent our basement out for extras income. It was totally furnished. With one child in college one going that fall and 2 more right behind them.I finally agreed. The man who rented it was 26. Darren Mathews 14 years younger than Jen and 18 years younger than me. He was working a job that he would be renting it for 9 months then move on. I hadn't seen this coming. He had a week before his move. Was this a one time thing a going away present from my wife how long had this been going on. All I could think was Damnit I went to my home office and sat trying to think of what to do. It hit me as I glanced at my grandfather's shotgun hanging on the wall. I went to my safe opening it and pulled out my Browning Hi-power 9mm.I slipped in a clip put another in my pocket then headed back to the doorway of the rutting couple. I tried to be unnoticed. I slid the action to inject a round into the chamber. Darren was still putting it to her but I was sure he knew that sound. He jumped up so quickly that Jen hit the floor. I looked at Jen and said go try to wash the cheat off of yourself. Darren you have 1 hour to leave and forget about getting your deposit back. Jen and I worked through this with a lot counciling. Believe me it was tough.

Becaa57Becaa574 months ago

This was very hot. I love how everyone is treated in this, no cheating no going behind the husbands back. Just acknowledging the natural order of a household that has an alpha male in it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My wife fucked three off our neighbours husbands each week. I loved watching her Orgasms ! Each one greater than the one before. One husband had a 10 inch cock and her cunt was so swollen it remaind puffy for three days and she couldn’t wipe the smile off her face. I was proud of how her cunt exploded with his cum..two weeks later she told me she was pregnant and since I’d had. a vasectomy it could not have been me.

IlovethefeelingIlovethefeeling4 months ago

Needed more or part 2 and or having husband taking it kind of ends abruptly

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

“When you’re ready, bring her to my room.” That was the crux of the husband’s total submission to the alpha’s commanding cock power over him.

Cuck4lifeCuck4life3 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this story. Even though I knew exactly where this would end, the build up was perfect. William was going to have her once John allowed him in the house. Their fate was set, Samantha and John would capitulate to the will of William, the alpha male. He recognized immediately that John was a beta male and had to know he would fuck Samantha. Their was just a hint of humiliation but not overly done (e.g. "I'm fucking you with it right now in front of your husband" "I am cumming in your wife John"). I like how you interjected the views of each character as John's inevitable cuckolding unfolded. Would absolutely love to read another Chapter about William and Samantha and John's cuckolding.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

excellent

CasyWoodsCasyWoods2 months ago

Vivid, maybe 🤔 You-He Cured Me

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I would never consider being a cuckold. We my wife cheated I filed for a divorce. Asshole was also filed against by his wife with all the information ℹ had. My wife and asshole both lost their jobs. His wife and I also filed against the company that they worked for. No it was an astronomical amount but it sure added to my retirement. Yes I wish I was still married to her but one thing stood in the way. She cheated.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What happens next? Another chapter please

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I think it was a great story but it was too short, you should of had him fuck her 3or 4 times, filling her tight shaved mature pussy at least 4 times her begging him to give her his baby, oh God I need your big cock and cum in my tight pussy day and night, your cock is mine, sorry honey, I need his big cock in my pussy, not yours from now on!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I want have this story to have at least3 parts,add this guy fucking her at least 6 times, and saying, my husband you are no match cock wise and I only want his big cock in my pussy from now on!

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

One drunken night with what I thought was friends I caught a so called friend Brent screwing my wife Sally. Sally had passed out before anyone else. I passed out probably about 4th. I helped Sally to bed. Later when I woke I wondered if everyone was passed out. I seen that several were passed out or just sleeping here or there. I headed towards our bedroom. I seen our sons little Louisville Slugger on the floor and picked it up. I continued to bed. As I approached I could hear Brent talking. I thought what's he doing in our bedroom? Sally was moaning yes Dean yes Dean. Dean is my name. Brent was saying things like you like my big cock don't you baby. I stepped into the bedroom and slipped up behind Brent and carefully hit him in the nuts with the bat. He collapsed on Sally and groaned get off me you are hurting me get off.I shoved him off. Sally looked at me and was shocked. What the Hell. She sat up. Again what the Hell. That bastard was raping me. She grabbed the bat and hit him a half dozen times before I stopped her. I threw his sorry ass out.I called his phone and left him a message to never ever be around my wife and family. We have never seen him again. Later we did hear that he moved.

billlewis999billlewis9999 days ago

It's always a good time having a guy watch you fuck his wife. One of the hottest things I've ever done is ass fucking a guy's wife while he watched knowing that she wouldn't do that with him despite my cock being bigger than his. Good times. That story brings back happy memories!

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Great Love Story 😀😀😀❤️💕 Well William jand Sammy had a good time in the HotTub and Sanmmy came hard on William large Penis. RW

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Sammy Gave William a hand job in the Hot Tub. 😀😍😍😍😍💕❤️ Later on William took Sammy to bed and made Love to her twice in front of her Husband and made her Orgasm several times the last one Doggy Style. Sammy had a Great time. It was a great love story😀🥹🥹🥹🥹RW

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous