All Comments on 'A Cuckold Made'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 316 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
If

If he’s such a willing cuck, and she is a full on whore, why did it take five pages to tell this twitchy little POS?

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 3 years ago
Highly erotic!

Five stars! So well told in great detail. I'd love to see my wife like that. I've added this to my favorite story list. I'd also like to take another man's woman. To eat her pussy and fuck her - to have her shared with me.

TrystenTrystenover 3 years ago

Fantastic. Hope we hear more about these characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Same crap over and over overcooked, mush, bland and stinky

Terrible flat ingredients from the drawing by numbers board, brainless cunt wearing slut, humongous penisus owner bull de jour and vomit enforcer standard sissy cuckwannabe hubby.

Top cherry on the pile: you are still totally talent free.

Archie89Archie89over 3 years ago

What a wonderful read! I just love how you play with the emotions and sensations a man undergoes when opening his relationship.

Masterfully narrated with a natural and erotic plot. 5* as always

BlaxtonBlaxtonover 3 years ago

Needs a chapter 2.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

Sorry I didn't read the whole thing, I saw no reason to. You started with the discovery, went into how they got together and you ended it with William looking to John and asking, "Is she on the pill?" Wouldn't that have been like one of the first questions he should have asked Samantha?

I guess the bigger questions should be, is he going to kick them out or leave himself and quit paying for them to fuck? Is he now going to be relegated to the guest room while William assumes (bad word) the rightful place of the new lord? Sorry, it didn't do it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Comment to 26thNC

If you thought it was so bad why did you read all five pages? You pathetic dick head. What? Are you running out of real people to be miserable around that you have to attack an author creating what I found to be a great piece of eroticism

KnottyboyqsKnottyboyqsover 3 years ago
Fabulous

Great read....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredible work

I thoroughly enjoyed this story and want to encourage you to keep writing. You’re one of the best authors in here! You might want to mix up the setting a bit and write about a college-age boyfriend/girlfriend relationship

bcf1bcf1over 3 years ago

Please tell me there will be more to this story

fullchoketubesfullchoketubesover 3 years ago
Insanely hot

You captured the thoughts and emotions perfectly. So well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I have to agreee ...

a very long read for such a seemingly rushed attempt to end the story.

To me it was a big build up for a huge letdown. I expected more...much more in fact.

There should have been much more dialogue, and because of all the missed opportunities to bring this story to its rightful conclusion, I grade this story a 4*.

Kykidd87Kykidd87over 3 years ago
Same story different names

I don’t understand the point in writing the same story over and over again?

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 3 years ago
A reminder to all...

Most research suggests that open marriage has a 92% failure rate.

Marriage is hard enough to begin with... giving how likely it will fail if you add someone else, is the momentary high you get, as a pathetic cuck, really worth it?

If you're that willing to see your relationship fail... why wait? Save yourself a lot of headache, and go directly to the nearest family law office or just download divorce papers from the net.

Samantha will eventually leave John, that's a given - maybe not for William, but definitely for someone that value her more than as a sexual object...

Not trying to judge people over their fantasies ('trying' very hard, in fact), but, if you're dumb enough to try to turn such a scenario into reality... at least, be smart enough to get a divorce lawyer on retainer.

Prepare yourself to the inevitable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
26thNC trolls eveyone

another worthless comment from 26thNC - all you do is read "loving wives" stories all day and then comment how shocked you are at a cuckold story. Shut up, stop reading, rating and commenting on these stories. No one wants to hear from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot, no doubt

Very hot story! I'll never be a cuck but still find some of these train wreck stories hot and sometimes emotional. I just wish there were actually a significant number of size queens that acted even remotely like this out there. I'm above average in both length and girth, but in my experience size fascination is almost entirely a guy thing. Not saying I've never enjoyed a positive comment from a lady, but some of these gals in these tales really do seem to have been hit by the Martian Slut Ray.

chucker77chucker77over 3 years ago
wow

you write amazing erotica that hots very close to home for me because I shared my previous wife with very well endowed men... so fucking hot... love it

Ashuttle9696Ashuttle9696over 3 years ago

Awesome story welcome back thanks for writing!

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 3 years ago

Wrong

Anonymous is wrong about 26th’s assessment of this story. Of course then again maybe he was John in the story. :0/

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 3 years ago

Really excellent story in the cuckold genre. An easy 5 Star winner from me. You managed to capture the cuckold husbands weakness both as a lover and his inability to satisfy his wife sexually. Small cock, premature ejaculation etc, all the signs are there to mark him as a beta male. I thought you captured the feeling of cuckold angst by the husband very well, despite how he felt about his wife his cock was ruling his actions, not his head or his heart. I sincerely hope this is only the first of many chapters outlining the saga of this adulterous marriage.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Another tiny dicked, rinse and repeat story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ignore the troll comments, this is great

Love this. I'm waiting for the next chapter (hopefully!)

HauntedKnightHauntedKnightover 3 years ago
Another classic from this author

Such a phenomenal story! Keep writing.

bisubguy68bisubguy68over 3 years ago

Absolutely fantastic narrative. All of the emotions and raw feelings of a true cuckold experience. It's amazing how the arrival of a true Alpha male can calmly do this - to both the wife and the husband. I've experienced this personally and this really took me back to those amazing days for both the erotic nature of it all as well as the mind blowing and gut wrenching moments equally. Applause.

SwitchxPrinceSwitchxPrinceover 3 years ago

Well done story. While I personally am a bigger fan of the husband not knowing his wife is a slut, or him not encouraging her to do it, I still enjoyed it. You're one of my favorite authors, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

Nice way you developed your story. I got the feeling she and William would mate and I hope he is able to fuck most mornings after her husband has left for work, and hubby probably does too. Then maybe his big nuts can unload their cargo through that big cock and knock her up. Let hubby clean up her cummy pussy a time or two. Hope you write some more. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too dang long

you have way too much time on your hands.........FIVE pages?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a great idea for a marriage relationship. Congratulations!

Now, would you mind giving us your address, and your wife's telephone number? I'm not selling Anything.

SimpleEnigmaSimpleEnigmaover 3 years ago

Seriously. This is a fantasy. F-A-N-T-A-S-Y. It is conforms to whatever the fuck the author wants in his universe. You're on a porn site for Christ's sake. Do you go on a video site and sit in shocked disbelief as a wife comes home, finds her husband fucking the babysitter, and then joins in? Are you really that daft? Do you leave stupid "this isn't reality" comments like these on those sites too?

Everyoneavoyuer, please keep writing and don't let guys who type their disgust and disbelief with one hand try to sway you. We all know what the other hand is doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Shit

5 pages of shit 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Didn’t finish it because it’s not really my kind of story. I don’t like palpable cuckold angst, and the author brings that through in spades. So, I won’t vote. It is clearly a hot story that resonates with a segment of the LW readers. I’m always amused by the venomous comments regarding a story like this when it has the most likes by far of the stories for the last couple of weeks.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

I admit I have a tendency to get too involved in fiction. Other than that, I love seeing possible cuck stories turned around and the bull kicked out. It just thrills me to see people coming to their senses. Makes me feel there's hope in the world.

hellsguardian4lifehellsguardian4lifeover 3 years ago

The Story was kinda rushed in the ending , but its definitely better than the last one you did. And I would definitely request you to continue the LumberBlack story with a sequel. I enjoyed that story very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Magnificent!

As always, this story is well-written, with careful attention paid to characterization, plot, and erotic timing. On this site, I find “everyonesavoyeur”’s stories among the most literate and intelligent. Erotica at its finest, and destined for classic standing. This story is perfect as it is, but as happens with literature of high quality, I would still like to see more. What I truly cannot understand are the trolls who come to an erotic literature site only to preach their narrow, bigoted brand of “morality” to writers who are in every sense of the word their intellectual and artistic superiors. Mysteries abound...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Definitely a 5 star effort!

You can tell how hot a cuckold story is by how much it stirs up the usual suspects. Don't let it bother you in the least, there must be something that they can identify with in these stories because if they truly were so disgusted with them I think they could easily avoid them. Keep up the good work, you know they love it by how much they say they hate it over and over. Makes my day reading their foolish remarks!

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 3 years ago
Awesome Story

I absolutely loved it!!! Please continue writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
iS

give a follow up. even prequels about William, his marriage, and the other wives/couples he had seduced

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I agree with

enigma, this story was well written and very believable even if your not into wife sharing and voyeurism. Well done 5s.

txskipper597txskipper597over 3 years ago
Responses

To this type of story are two fold. The uninitiated and those of us that can relate to a character.

I have been in the role of John and witnessed the slow sure seduction of my love one You explained his feeling and reactions exactly as those felt by me and many before and after me. For this I appreciate your effort. We are still together and tho unable (unwilling) to continue this choice, the pillow talk and thoughts will last as long as we do.

5

AgentChanceAgentChanceover 3 years ago
Please MORE!

Please continue with this couple and their story. It was impossibly real feeling and ever so hot. Loved it! 5 big Stars!!

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 3 years ago
Some of you need to get a life

Why do you people read this if you know its a topic that you don't like. Why don't you just move the fuck on. And it's the same people time after time. People who NEVER write anything, but are leaches on humanity. Go read your BTB and score it 5s and leave the cuck people alone. If there was a separate page for them they would gladly go to it and leave you bitter BTB types to your sad existance.

Some bitch did you dirty. I get it.Had one do it to me. No one is immune. Get a fucken life. Move on and get over it.

maddictmaddictover 3 years ago

Like Samantha and John, I would like more to.

Summer has just begun

Daryl_MooreDaryl_Mooreover 3 years ago

Loved it, a well crafted cuckold story.

Highway69_50Highway69_50over 3 years ago
Gut Wrenching Story

You are one of my favorite authors, welcome back. Please keep writing.

betamale08betamale08over 3 years ago

When I saw the prompt on my feed that you've published again, I was in work and all day, I couldn't wait to get home!

Another great outing, thank you... You're a terrific writer and 'OMF'ingG! you HAVE to add a second chapter!! This has the beginnings of a great story like "Neighborly" so seriously, please keep this going!!

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 3 years ago
incredible

astounding writing skill

thanks for writing and posting

TomcattUKTomcattUKover 3 years ago
Rushed ending?

I really enjoy your stories, but this isn’t one of the best. The build up was great, but I agree with others that the ending seems rather sudden and rushed. I would have expected some more angst and internal conflict. The first couple of paragraphs imply that they go from this initial encounter to his wife sleeping with the lodger every night. Perhaps a part 2 could fill in the detail and rescue it.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 3 years ago

One of the best descriptions of raw sex and with the added bonus and pleasure of doing it to the host's wife. A big cock does do wonderful things to enhance a woman's desire especially when the lodger was gifted in other ways, like seduction and control. I think a lot of married men would appreciate a sexy wife being so accommodating to a stud that could deliver such a great package. This certainly was the "real deal" and well worth 5*

Jackal54641Jackal54641over 3 years ago
Great story!

Over all I loved the story. The way you spin the cuckold fantasy is so smooth, plausible, and articulate. You’re my favorite author on here. My only criticisms are mere suggestions:

I loved the way you began this one, with Sammie in the middle of what we can only assume to not be her first rendezvous with William. I just wish you’d have ended on the same note— I wanted to know if William was staying longer because of her, how frequent their hookups were, etc. Just a paragraph or 2 to hint at it.

The strip poker scene I thought a bit over done and cliche but you did it well nonetheless— especially John’s inner thoughts how William had already established his role as the alpha before it even began.

Your characters are great but they’re pretty much the same couple in every story— especially the husband who pushes her into it. I so badly want to see one where the wife is the one who wants it from the start and it’s the husband who gets pushed into being okay with it.

Otherwise keep up the good work! And don’t let all the negative comments get you down. If these commenters hated your story or the fetish, they wouldn’t have read all the way to the end.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 3 years ago

Wow!

Wow!

Almost came in my shorts without touching myself.

I've been where John was - this story brought back so, so many memories.

WriterGuy27WriterGuy27over 3 years ago
It’s like not even close

Every other writer struggles to get just even close to the quality of your stories that you can write. 1010 story once again

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
TRUE TO MY LIFE

LOVED YOUR STORY!!! I LIVED IT!

Many years ago I went through the same events as your story with my wife and a new renter. Can't believe how close your story comes to my reality. Thank you very much. Sadly my wife has now passed after a long happy marriage. Thanks for the memories.

carnut44carnut44over 3 years ago
WOW!

A well-written, outstandingly arousing story. With many possibilities for continuation. PLEASE keep going!

BigDee44BigDee44over 3 years ago

I liked the story and your telling. I wish for once that we men (well, me, not just your character) would express those thoughts out loud to their partner.

You missed a great word use opportunity: "...as she navigated the immensity of what had just occurred. ..."

I have never seen a better place to use the word "enormity" properly, AND with double meaning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it!!

Great stuff as always!! Only felt like the ending was a bit abrupt...

BUSTER9999BUSTER9999over 3 years ago

I think hubby should stay around and clean up as well as worship the cock that gives his wife such satisfaction. I did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This was incredible.

Thank you for writing such a hot story. It definitely hits home with me. I was an exchange student and spent 9 months in Spain. I was staying with an incredible couple, Adan and Marianna. I was a young man and this incredible Spanish woman was like a dream come true. She almost always wore skirts and dresses and I believe she is the reason behind my lust for women wearing stockings. Her husband was constantly nudging me and pointing at her when she would bend over, asking me if I thought his wife was sexy. I became smitten with her. It probably took about a month and one day she entered my room with an armload of freshly laundered clothes. I was sitting on the bed reading through a one of my school books when she bent over to put something into the lowest drawer. I say she didn't have any panties on and there in front of me was her naked pussy. She stayed like that for a few minutes and just as I reached down to adjust my hardening cock, she turned and smiled. She saw me pull my hand off my cock and then sat on the bed and told me not to be ashamed. It was natural for young men to be attracted to pretty women. She then slid her own hand over my bulge. That day she took my virginity. or should I say I tossed it to her as fact as I could. From then on she would come to my room at night, fuck me silly then return to her husband where I could hear them having sax as well. I learned about married women and husband who enjoyed their infidelities. To this day I am searching for my own Marianna.

rocky9993rocky9993over 3 years ago

WOW!! That was HOT, it a blue print on getting your the wife fucked!! Great story. Thanks

VictorCharlieVictorCharlieover 3 years ago
Another great one!

Always enjoy your work, hopefully this triad gets more than one chapter

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

Thought this was going to be a bull story by the way the description was written, but no, just another cuck. There are fetish categories for these weird things to hang out.

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

What Kalimaxos said

A well written story. 5/5

erotikoserotikosover 3 years ago
Good Job!

Very well done, but you could use just a bit (more?) editing to clean up some spelling and word usage mistakes. All in all, it was an extremely hot tale, and after all, that's what we are all here for, right? Five stars.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckuover 3 years ago
yes yes yes I have been in that same position

I asked the man to fuck my woman with his big cock. I licked his cum from her pussy then suck his cock hard again so he could fuck her again.

First of many times. Yes we both enjoyed his big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Dumb

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Kudos

EAV: you are the best at this genre, full stop. I can’t wait for some time to read this with luxuriant close attention while I masturbate to what will, as always, be a copious and exhilarating finale! To hell with the small dicked haters who are threatened by the alphas of your glorious stories!

FifthEstateFifthEstateover 3 years ago

Scintillating...

As someone who has written a fair amount of erotica, I am amazed at this author’s ability to so naturally bring us along on each of his toe-curling wild rides. This is not easy to do and time after time he does it to erotic perfection. Nobody does a better job of making us feel like we are sitting in the chair (or in the tent) next to the cuckold husband as he witnesses his stunning wife experience what true sexual nirvana is all about! All of you morons who 1-bomb works like this because the story arcs aren’t to your liking, should try authoring you’re own stuff, you’ll soon understand the brilliance of EAV. We should all be thankful he shares it for free on this site! Five ⭐️’s!

40srm40srmover 3 years ago

Fantastic and the characters are right up there with Anna, Tim and Bob from my favorite story of yours. Please continue this story line and feel free to let it unfold slowly. The pace and length of this one was perfect.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
It needs more

This is a very graphic story full of emotion. Like most of this author's stories it stops at the act of cuckolding. His experience as a bull is evident in the lack of what happens in the aftermath. I'm sure that in his experience he has never cared, but he must have some knowledge as to how this encounters resolve themselves. After all, this couple will never be the same. How will she ever be satisfied with John? How can he ever be intimate with her knowing that he can never again satisfy her? As a traditional husband with some kinky tendencies I would like to have some insight into how this lifestyle functions going forward. Don't get me wrong. I loved the story and rated it a five, but need some sort of closure.

rodryder44rodryder44over 3 years ago

Powerful! Dialogue is terrific.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It’s hilarious how all the negative comments are slowly being edited out of this poorly written story. No husband wants that. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
RE Negative Comments

Given the number of people who rated this story as a FAVORITE in the Loving Wife's category (you might read the definition some time) have those of your who made category or cuckold-type comments ever considered that, maybe, you were on the wrong side with your opinion? A little self-doubt is always a good idea, those without it tend to be doubted my everybody else and have no credibility.

AO

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome!

You are my favorite Literotica author. Please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very Hot !!

Well written, hot story. Loved that she is giving in to William and becoming a slut for him.

My wife has been shared for over 45 years as we started in lifestyle activities before we were married. She has always preferred guys that are very confident and know what they want. There are times when she likes to be seduced over several meetings "shyly" giving in a little at a time, teasing both me and the other guy Then there are times, mostly with very dominant guys, that she immediately turns into the slutwife she is and turns herself fully over to him.

Many of these relationships tend to go on for several months, or even several years. Many of these guys, once they see how submissive she is to them, even share her with other friends and other guys. Once under their control she will do almost anything they want her to do. It really is exciting watching her transform from a wife, mother and grandmother into a sexy slutwife.

9005000090050000over 3 years ago
This was good!

To the negative reviewer who said no one would want this, I would love to be in Johns shoes as a “ William” took my wife in front of me. Speak for yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Signals

Excellent. I love silent agreement and slow seduction. So much is possible for a cuckold wannabe, depending on the wife’s attitude of course.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 3 years ago

It’s funny that cuck readers only show a backbone when you criticize their fiction. Not when some guy’s package is in their wife’s mouth. lol. Most of the contention is she isn’t a loving wife that it fits better under erotic coupling or fetish or forced bi. Even non consensual at times. While other “anonymous’ will whine it’s just not a good story.

Paul PinesPaul Pinesover 3 years ago

Really, really good story!

Cuckold Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Felt a bit rushed but you have a gift with words

Felt really rushed from point A to B. But it was good. I think you'll need to make a chapter 2 because it just kinda cut off but i see thats your style.

there was very little fucking and simply teasing for 3 pages. But again you are a wizard with words.

Look forward to your next story

shang40shang40over 3 years ago

Really hot cuck story.

Myself had sent my wife to our guest who was colleague of my wife.

Prashant literally ploughed her pussy and made her almost unconscious.

Initially they became friends and being always close friendship turned into love n lust.

Their journey started with cuddling kissing and during talks he used to pull her close. I had seen them in living room but never objected.

They started discussion hour after dinner. Once she wasn't going so he came near her and in front of me pulled her by catching forearm. Took her to room bolted it. After almost an hour she returned with smell of his body odour.

This continued for many such nights. Sometimes I found hickey on neck arms and later on boobs.

Then again he waited for her to join. When she didn't he came and literally scooped her and took to guest room.

Now I was waiting for more than 2 hours. She returned with open hairs open buttons. I understood what has happened. The kiss she gave was salty but tasty. More hickeys on boobs n thighs and her pussy was full of his cum. I slurped.

Next night again he scooped her and took to rooo but not bolted.

He called me and right in front of me ploughed her pussy his Babusha.

And she was calling him as Hubboo.

Her owner fucker.

After long sex she pulled my head to her drenched pussy his babusha.

I had to lick clean it for the next round.

And they did for 4 times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wrong title.

It should be "A Divorce Made". Because any man in his right mind dumps the stupid cow.

1 star

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
I DON'T KNOW

I'm in to wife sharing...I will just be honest.. I have a small 5.5" penis..that gets hard as rock and ultra thick...but that's irrelevant since I very very rarely can bring her to climax.. she finishes herself with either the 7" white or the 8" black dildos I gladly provided...I have begged her to try ..."' the real thing"' instead of plastic but she absolutely won't allow a third to join us... This story is hot and erotic...it doesn't say how far this went...if she ended up fucking William constantly and didn't take care of her husband ..then I have a problem bringing him into the house....follow up??

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks

Very satisfying writing, sort of win win

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969over 3 years ago

Great Story. The type of story you write is exactly the type of story I come here to read. The anticipation really did me in on this one and it took me five sessions to get through it. Thank you for sharing your consistent and highly arousing stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Future Beckons

I love your writing and the way the scenarios of the story are made so plausible and not far-fetched. I loved the way the beginning of his story showed the current status of John's cuckolding and I was drawn back to the beginning when I got to the end of the story so that I could revel in the fact that Samantha was of her own volition now continuing her relationship with William whilst John is now reduced to only listening to her betrayal and not even getting to witness it visually. I have so many questions and feel such frustration at not knowing the answers... How has Samantha's relationship with John and William evolved over these recent weeks ? What is her attitude towards John now ? What actions has William taken to assert his position in the house as the dominant alpha male ? Is John now sleeping alone ? Is William still having to pay rent ? Is John now paying William to service his wife ? A wonderful story. Please can we have a sequel.

RassclautRassclautover 3 years ago
Cuckold

Like your story as he ploughs your wife hopefully making her pregnant whilst mocking you.

cuckablemancuckablemanover 3 years ago

I enjoy your writing and this story is right up there. I wish my wife would follow the path of Sammie.

Nuisance451Nuisance451over 3 years ago

Killer intro. I do always wish you would expand your stories more, but I like each one of them. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I never change

Like John when he was young I will still hit any man who would try anything with my wife. Just did last year and I am 58 and the young buck went down.

OOAAOOAAover 3 years ago
SUPERHOT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations for this AMAZING story!!!!

john2209john2209over 3 years ago
fav author

I love your work, I find your stories incredibly erotic.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
Okay,

well written story, not my cuppa tea. Punctuation could use a better editor. I'll let the cuck enjoying crowd supply the score, mine isn't relevant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Long Summer

The author does a good job of setting up the cuck as a normal guy who allows the lodger to raise the sexual tension between his wife and William by William making slightly inappropriate remarks that lead to completely inappropriate remarks that then escalate to outrageous behavior. There are countless opportunities for the husband to object in the beginning, but until the strip poker game, each comment or event, taken in isolation could be considered innocent or an accident. By that time, the stage is set.

I'm not a fan of "humiliated husbands" but I can understand the author's point about the husband loving his wife so much that he is willing to let her experience ecstasy, thinking it is a one time thing. However, in all the author's stories the initial infidelity is merely the beginning and the wife becomes a wanton lover of big dick. If these stories are based on a real event in a marriage, he has my sympathy. In all the author's stories, the woman is very attractive and has been faithful through approximately ten years of marriage. She has long luxurious light brown hair with a volumptous bust, slim waist, and curvy hips and ass. The wife has either been only with her husband or at the least was not promiscuous prior to meeting her husband. She has never experienced nor seen a cock that is not in the range of average. None of the wives is so dissatisfied, when the story begins, that she is looking for sex outside her marriage. These similarities in the female characters strongly suggest that the "wife" in each story is based on a real woman known by the author.

My problem with the story is that if the wife, Samantha, is so gorgeous, then she would be familiar with being hit upon and would either have good defenses or she would have cheated long ago. Samantha would not be shocked beyond response at comments or being seen in her nightgown. Also, William is a gentleman for the first month of his stay. Why, if William has such an uncontrolled lust for sexy women, isn't he out satisfying his libido in bars during that time? It would seem a safer course of action than risking having the husband hit him in the head with a ball bat.

I agree with an earlier comment that the story needed better transition from its introduction where it is implied that Samantha and William have nightly (at the least) sex with the husband excluded and the abrupt story ending. All in all, it's an excellent story if a reader enjoys cuckold or cheating wife stories. The story is also good and at its best when illuminating the confused and conflicting feelings of the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That was Great~! I was right there, as the husband.

Confused by how watching his (my) wife fucked so very deeply with hard wet long strokes and William's cum in his (my) wife's stretched pussy turned him (me) on. I have wanted this with my wife for years and I know that is exactly how I would feel. But I know I wouldn't be able to not stroke my rock hard cock as I watched...and would, no doubt, shoot cum on the rug in front of me in repeating ropes. I would go around, when she was on her knees and watch close up as the massive cock fucked my wife hearing the wet sounds And then I would slide my cock into her gaping slippery cum filled hole. I would encourage her all through it by telling her how sexy she looked. I also wish the story went on for a few more weeks of us both fucking her roughly for hours every night that the guest was home...then he left and was never heard from again.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 3 years ago

This is by now a common story, it was really well told and a very erotic read. To truly enjoy these outright "cuck" themed scenarios you have to accept the theory that a Big Dick nearly always has more to offer a woman, married or not. Many players of both sexes do enjoy a freakish big dick and to use this a size of 9"+ plus inches would be a good starting point. Percentage-wise this balances out against the number of men who have less than 4" and we are talking about really small numbers. I do agree that visually anyone sporting a 9"+ cock is able to enjoy multiple partners and use his asset to the max. Size encourages boldness and entitlement and is also intimidating to lesser blessed men. The author manages to manage these facts of life and put together a really good story. Just take a peek at the numbers, this is a popular author writing about a popular theme. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Don’t

Don’t think for a moment that a seemingly sexually satisfied wife , with zero experience with other men , and after 10 years of what she considered the standard normal level of satisfaction with her , ( unbeknownst to her ) , inadequately equipped husband , her level of arousal , foreplay , and finally copulation , producing a warm level of near-fulfillment,only reaching orgasm sometimes , but not every time , yet not so underwhelming that she seeks another . A complacent indifference of passion , arousal , and satisfaction , she’s accustom to . But then a third party is introduced to the mix , and whom possesses virile masculinity , dominate genetics , and superiority at least in the physical form , taking over the attention and desire of your wife , that she used to relish upon you . At that point curiosity and desires along with the realization of how inferior you are in comparison will forever change the dynamics of your relationship , even if they never touched or viewed the other nude . You would always play second fiddle to him , even if they only had met and no intimate encounters took place . Men like him exude a sexually charged pheromone that subconsciously penetrates her senses and lodges itself in her libido affecting her desires . Nothing you can do short of cracking him upside his head then stomping on his manhood , in effect pulverizing it , to regain your superiority ! So hot em while their up and kick em while their down !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pete the Cuck

I have finally got myself cucked. I have eaten my wifes(Sue's) cumfilled pussy afterwards and can't wait to get to watch.

BobvyBobvyover 3 years ago
Wonderful story

It brought back vivid memories of watching my wife be taken by a handsome black man we met while on vacation in Napa Valley 5 years ago. We sat with him at breakfast one morning and kept running into him at the different wineries. Had dinner together and I invited him to our room to share another bottle of wine. The wine wasn’t all that was shared that evening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous