A Cuckold Made

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well at least I know where my rooting interest is." William smirked, seemingly causing Samantha to realize that she could still end up in her bra and panties. Her eyes lit up in nervous alert. I realized, strangely, that my rooting interest was very much aligned with Williams, but not due to a simple desire for victory.

I guess I was on a heater, or perhaps fate was at play, because I couldn't lose. The next hand was over before it even started.

I sat in silence, watching as my shy wife began peeling off her shirt. I was beside myself as I saw her beautiful breasts spill out, bouncing beneath a black laced bra. It was mind melting, to see her exposing herself with another man in the room. I couldn't even begin to process the complexity of my thoughts and emotions. Her embarrassed blush continued to persist, or perhaps it was an arousal on her face.

"Wow." William spoke, looking at me with a calm confidence. "You lucky bastard."

I chuckled, absurdly, nodding my head in agreement.

"This is insane!" Samantha squealed, her nervousness and embarrassment besting her usually calm demeanor. I sensed her arousal, and her confusion, her eyes seemingly toiling with her own cocktail of emotions as she sat with her bra on display.

"She is stunning." I replied, in a confused, aroused trance of my own.

"Let's get this over with! We've all had way too much to drink!" Sammie pleaded, fidgeting in her seat.

She lost the final hand, and stood, almost trembling in what appeared to be an embarrassed excitement. I noticed her bra, and her hard nipples pushing the fabric out in what was now no doubt her arousal. She quickly unbuttoned her jeans, and peeled the denim down her legs, keeping her plump ass facing away from William or myself. I felt as if I was in a dream.

"Damn, Samantha." William offered, taking a final sip of his drink, savoring the sight of my wife's near naked body. Perhaps it was the alcohol, but he seemed rather unconcerned with how I might react to his outward appreciation of her figure.

Samantha finally escaped from her jeans, and frantically turned and scurried into our bedroom. "Game over!" She shouted as she strode. William and I both watched as her incredible ass jiggled in the black lace of her panties, until she disappeared around the corner. "That was so embarrassing!" We heard her exclaim from the other room, voice alive with energy.

William and I sat there for a moment, both trying to navigate our thoughts, feeling one another out. I finally managed, "Well, that was fun."

He looked at me and spoke with his patented confident ease, "I can see why you like showing her off. She has an incredible body." He stood, causing me to catch another glimpse at his hefty, intimidating bulge. I quickly averted my eyes, feeling a strong pang of envy. William then grabbed the tequila bottle and poured the last bit into my glass, and a few drops into his own.

"I hope she doesn't regret that in the morning. I'm not sure if she's even played strip poker before." I wondered aloud, mind still a mess, adding, "That tequila shed her inhibitions much faster than I'm used too."

William chuckled, swigging back the remnants of his drink, joking, "You don't have to thank me."

I smiled, feeling strangely comfortable with the conversation. Before I had a chance to reply, I noticed his attention turn down the hall. I was stunned to see my wife's beautiful body, striding back into the room, and then into the kitchen. I stared awe struck as her beautiful breasts bounced along with her ass, the black lace of her bra and panties the only thing concealing her nudity.

"I need some water." She offered, eyes cloudy and voice clearly hinting at heavy intoxication. It was so obvious that Samantha savored the act of showing herself to him, and it was a realization that drove me to the brink of madness. My innocent wife, my childhood crush, drunk on tequila and hormones, was parading around for the eyes of another man. My heart pounded as my jealousy surged, but I felt an undeniable stirring in my loins.

William joked, "I'm starting to really enjoy it when you come out here for a glass of water."

Samantha smiled with a hazy look in her stare. I wondered if she would even remember this moment when waking up in the morning.

My heart raced as the two of them now stood near each other, my wife's eyes wandering down our lodgers muscular body, arriving at the healthy outline at his groin.

I almost couldn't believe my ears as I heard her ask, "My goodness William. What are you hiding in there anyway?"

He replied with instant wit, almost as if he knew the question was coming, "Well if you hadn't insisted on stopping our game at underwear, maybe you could have found out."

It was insane to witness another man and my wife engaged in teasing over the size of is manhood. It was yet more evidence of Williams natural confidence, and proof that he was proud of his endowment. Moreso, it clearly communicated to him, and to me, that my wife was very much curious about it.

My stomach knotted once more, as I felt that strange and embarrassing excitement.

Samantha laughed, flirting back at him, "There's always next time. Goodnight William."

"Goodnight Sammie." He replied, calmly, still savoring her body as she walked away.

My wife stopped at my chair, asking with a glimmer in her eye, "Are you coming?"

It was a blur, my wife's panties sliding down her legs the second our bedroom door closed. I couldn't help but notice how wet she was, how accessible, as I slid into her with ease.

"I can't believe we did that." She breathed, arching her head back as she felt me enter her.

"You had fun." I teased, still not quite believing it either.

"I'm drunk." She replied, dodging the comment.

I was past the point of coherence, echoing the words that William correctly deciphered.

"I had fun showing you off." I admitted, somehow.

Samantha moaned, surprise on her voice, "Are you serious?"

I slowly pumped into her, savoring the pleasure of her body, confirming, "Yeah. You looked insanely hot, and William couldn't keep his eyes off you."

My wife wrapped her legs around me, pulling me as deep as I was able to reach. I could already feel an orgasm brewing, the situation was too loaded.

She looked up at me, somehow curious within her haze of intoxicated arousal, "I was worried that you were going to be mad, or jealous. I don't know why I keep flirting with him." Sammie groaned softly as I continued to pump her with delicate strokes, adding, "I'm not usually like that. I'm being a bad girl."

I couldn't believe my ears, her flippant comments certainly fueled by intoxication, but striking at the recesses of my brain. I admitted, "I was jealous, but I like it when you're a bad girl." My tempo increased, as I felt consumed by perversion, adding, "You keep flirting with him because you think he's attractive, and you know he has a big dick."

Samantha gasped, "What? No-" She added, meekly, somewhat delirious, not quite understanding my response. Ultimately she did not deny that she enjoyed savoring his massive bulge, admitting, "Oh I'm sorry John. I couldn't stop staring at it. It just looks so big and, I don't know what's come over me."

I grunted, "Don't apologize. You were so sexy tonight."

She smiled wide, her hazy eyes relieved and wonderous, "Did you like him looking at my body?"

I was near ready to explode, my mind spinning as I answered in truth, "God yes. I want him to see more of you."

"Okay." She whispered, impossibly.

I came, groaning and shuddering with involuntary release.

"Fuck!" I quietly cursed, realizing once again that she did not reach her peak.

"It's okay baby. That was fun." Though her words were kind, I could sense that she was still running hot, sexually restless.

We laid there for a time, both smiling strangely. "We were naughty tonight." She spoke.

"Yeah. I guess we were." I agreed, my mind wandering down dangerous alleyways, the knot in my stomach making itself apparent once again. I wondered if she was thinking the same.

Soon, we were both asleep.

The hangover was unavoidable, and punishing on a couple different levels.

"Never again." Samantha groaned, rolling out of bed late in the morning. Honestly, given how much we had consumed, I had expected far worse. I was groggy, with a headache, but not decimated.

My wife seemed to be struggling with a guilty conscience, apologetic as she dried her body following a morning shower. "I can't believe how I behaved last night. How embarrassing."

My mind raced as I too, began to review the happenings with a sober conscious. I assuaged her worry, however, "Relax. It was harmless fun." We both knew that it wasn't, but I think we also both knew that deep down, we had deeply enjoyed the excitement of the evening. It was like the cover of a new book had been opened, one that should have been forbidden to read, and yet I was anxious and excited to see what the story told.

Samantha and I eventually ventured into the kitchen to see that William had run out and grabbed breakfast from our favorite local diner. We were both appreciative, and it went a long way at diffusing much of the lingering awkwardness that might have remained. Food soothes all.

"Your tequila nearly killed us." My wife teased him, their flirtation seemingly picking up right where it left off. They seemed deeply attracted to one another, a fact that continued to slap me across my face. It caused that perverted knot in my stomach to return once more, as I considered a strange sense of something profound looming on the horizon.

William chuckled, taking a sip of his coffee, "I'm terribly sorry about that. I'll make sure to get wine for our rematch."

I joked, "Solid tactic. She can't control herself around a nice Pinot."

William smiled, looking at me with a confident glimmer in his eyes, "Thanks for the intel John. We'll make sure we get your wife out of her bra and panties next time."

My face ran flush as a horrible stirring made itself apparent in my loins. I was stunned by how forward a comment it was, and I immediately sensed his growing desire for my wife. Absurdly, I went along with his comment, showing no pause, and I heard myself agreeing, "Sounds like a plan."

Samantha could only look in my direction. There was clearly a masked arousal in her eyes, but also confusion. It was an expression that appeared to be a mixture of 'I can't believe William said that' and 'I'm not used to another man behaving so assertively with me'. I sometimes lacked assertiveness as a personality trait, and I could sense that William's confident demeanor was naturally appealing to some the more feminine and submissive tendencies that my wife sometimes had.

I gave her my own smirk in response, one that attempted to acknowledged that I wanted to see her out of her bra and panties too. It was a look that tried to communicate that I was enjoying witnessing her lusted after. In hindsight, that comment from William was clearly the moment when he had loudly asserted himself as the dominant male in the house. My unspeakable fantasy was somehow driving me to acquiesce to his role, and to the easy going manner in which he made his attraction to my wife apparent.

Samantha blushed slightly, and took another sip of her orange juice. Her mind was clearly processing her own interpretation of William's masculine behavior, and judging by her body language, she welcomed it.

Looking back on that moment, and coupling it with the revelation of his supreme endowment, I think it was the first time that my wife had allowed herself to accept William as the dominant male in the house, as well.

It was the following Friday, when the three of us found ourselves seated in nearly the identical, dangerous, alcohol-infused situation. We had arrived there easily, as if all three of us were all secretly hoping for escalation. It was almost as if William and my wife had developed an obvious attraction to one another, both of them subliminally sensing my willingness to accept it. It felt both natural and yet, dangerously exciting, all at once.

"Deja vu." I offered, as my heart raced in horrible excitement. Samantha was once again sitting half naked in the presence of William. Nervousness and a sober mind had permitted her to worm her way out of shedding her bra and panties, conceding that she'd get in the hot tub if she lost, using her underwear as a swimsuit.

It was surprisingly cool for a summers night, and William accepted the concession with a smile, "Only if John and I can join you."

My wife had blushed, "It's big enough for four."

That was earlier, before the wine fueled game had commenced, the atmosphere in the house became soaked in naughty excitement from the second the first cork popped. William had kept his promise, and returned home with a multitude of expensive bottles.

My mind was racing as I considered where the night might end up. I was playing well once again, and in the lead, nearly fully clothed as my wife sat in her underwear, and our lodger in his jeans. Samantha was more comfortable in her bra and panties than she was the week previous, perhaps because of the familiar warmth that the wine provided, or perhaps for other reasons.

They stared at one another, nearly unabashedly. My heart pounded as I saw William gaze upon Samantha's skin with a clear look of hunger in his eyes. He was becoming more bold, and looking back, his comments were surely an attempt to further explore our limits. He wanted to assess just how far he'd be able to go with the woman I loved. Perhaps he sensed cuckold desires from me, or perhaps his incredible endowment and natural confidence allowed him to believe he could seduce my wife, should he desire. Whatever the case might have been, William would end up making me a cuckold on this evening.

"Your wife has an incredible body, John." He spoke to me, while smiling in her direction.

"Thank you William. If you think it's impressive now, you should see her completely in the nude." I couldn't quite believe how easily I was going along with the situation, despite the aroused torment that boiled just beneath my surface.

"John!" Samantha gasped, playfully. She crumbled up a napkin on the table and tossed it in my direction.

William could only smile, a look of confident expectation on his face.

If Samantha lost another hand, she would have to get up and head into the hot tub, which we had already started to heat, before commencing with the game.

Fortunately for her, it was William who folded early. "For fucks sake!" He exclaimed. I was certain he was infinitely more interested in Samantha's body, than he was the game, but there was also a competitive frustration apparent in his voice.

My face ran flush as I heard my wife's voice, laughing, "Loser's lose their jeans." She was clearly feeling the wine, and who knows what else.

"Unbelievable, this luck." William grumbled, unclasping his button and unzipping. I felt that distinct toiling in my gut as I noticed Samantha's eyes savoring the act of his disrobing. I glanced at him, his underwear once again a mountain, black fabric concealing what was no doubt a massive endowment. It sent me reeling, to see the attraction in the eyes of the woman I loved. They desired each other, and my thoughts were frantic as I considered the gravity of the upcoming hand.

It was another loss for William.

Or was it?

He boomed, laughing, "John, I'm going to need to look at that deck that you've clearly rigged."

I couldn't reply, my mouth running dry as I braced for an impossible reveal.

He smiled at my wife as he noticed her deadlocked stare, and proceeded to show her what she so desperately wanted to see. Samantha gasped audibly, as William pulled the boxer waistband down his thighs. It was an out of body experience, watching as his girthy shaft came into view. My wife was in awe as his hulking cock sprang out of its imprisonment. His penis bobbed, hanging heavily, impossibly long, and equally fat. My stomach knotted with a raw, inescapable inadequacy, and my heart raced as I saw my wife's enraptured eyes locked right on another man's massive cock. It was unbelievable, in every sense of the word, as I considered how William might have been two or three times my size, before he was even erect and aroused. His testicles, as well, swung full and intimidating behind his giant member.

"Well Samantha. Is this what you were curious about?" His voice was confident, as he savored her gaze on his naked manhood. He glanced at me with an expression that told me that he knew that my wife was impressed. It wasn't cruel, it was simply a look that expressed his own satisfaction, his own ego swelling enjoyment. It was almost as if this was all in good fun, to William.

My wife continued to gawk, her eyes wide, her mouth open. She was stunned, and her chest heaved with deep, aroused breaths.

I felt the need to insert myself, as a referee of sorts, in this heavyweight battle of sexuality. "Cat got your tongue?" I teased my wife, adding, "You asked for it."

"She did ask for it." William agreed, seemingly pleased by my complicit reaction.

Samantha slowly stood up, her face red, her lust filled eyes not breaking contact with William's large penis as she rose. She pointed at it casually, "That thing is ridiculous, William."

He continued to smile back at her, clearly in tune with her attraction towards it. The entire scene felt as if it was a dream.

"Well." She grabbed her wine glass from the table, her eyes cloudy as she offered to him, "I'm going to get in that hot tub for a little while, if you'd like to come with me."

William and I watched as she turned, her plump rear end bouncing once again, as she walked out onto the deck.

My heart was pounding in my chest, the knot in my stomach tightening as I perversely saw William's massive penis beginning to rise. He walked slowly after her, turning to me before leaving the room. "Are you going to join us?"

I nodded, clearing a lump in my throat, "Yeah. I'll be out in one second."

As I watched the hung man follow my half naked wife out onto our deck, I knew that my marriage would never be the same. I sat there, mind racing, embarrassment surging, as I struggled with the current reality. "What the fuck is going on?" I breathed to myself, never more confused, never more aroused. Was a European vacation really worth paying this unspeakable price? I soon realized that the vacation had nothing to do with the current situation, and as I watched William step through the patio door, I knew that my fate was inescapable.

It took me a minute, or perhaps it was a lifetime, to find my footing. My heart was beating with fury as I finally made my way outside. They were both in the tub together, William sitting at the edge with most of his body exposed to the night air. My stomach churned as I noticed that he was now fully erect, his humongous cock towering above his huge testicles which rested absurdly against the composite plastic of the perimeter seat. He wanted Samantha to see it, he wanted Samantha to want it.

Samantha sat below him in the bubbling water, everything beneath her torso concealed, save for one free arm. It was only another step until I noticed her small hand moving along his erection, my mind unable to comprehend the sight of my wife's delicate fingers exploring another man's naked intimacy.

It was hard for me to process, to accept, her raw lust for another man's penis. It was at once deeply embarrassing, and somehow the most compelling sight I had ever laid eyes upon. I consider it now, and recognize that my inexperienced and sexually sheltered wife had never been exposed to such a specimen, and coupled with the alcohol, and her arousal, succumbed to her latent and newfound female curiosity. We had obviously always been faithful to one another, but this was a once in a lifetime situation. Williams penis was like a pillar of peak masculinity, something that nearly every man on the planet would be envious of. It was impressive in a way that was impossible to deny, and that truth coupled with my fantasy, allowed for Samantha to submit to him.