A Cuckold Made

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl." He replied, and within moments, was back inside her.

Samantha arched her head back in pleasure as she felt him once again stretch her insides. "Ohh! Fuck yesss." She hissed.

William slowly pumped into her, his large arms grasping onto her waist as he fucked my wife from behind.

Samantha lowered her head, brown ponytail cascading across her face, both her hair and her breasts swaying from Williams thrusts. I looked at her incredible bust as it bounced, her pale nipples erect and responsive of her lovers command.

She eventually raised her eyes in my direction, her lust ever present in her gaze. She smiled lovingly, naughtily in my direction, looking down at the small but perpetual tent in my boxers.

"You're the sexiest woman alive." I replied, somehow, my voice caught in my throat.

William slapped her rear once more, causing her to flinch in pleasure, giggling. "She is." He began to increase his tempo, the sounds of their naked skin slapping together becoming louder along with the creaking of the bed frame.

The lodger looked at me, his voice confident, "Do you like watching me fuck your wife, John?"

My embarrassment surged, but I couldn't help admit, "Yes."

Sammie moaned in response, her own mind unable to reconcile the incredible truth that William taunted us with.

I watched him reign in Samantha's ponytail, pulling it back and her head upwards along with it. He slapped her ass forcefully, as he savored her pleasure.

"Do you like my big cock, Samantha?" His voice was deep, and to the point.

My wife moaned as she felt his tremendous manhood stuffing her full, her head arching backwards "Ohh-h! Yesss-" She hissed.

"Tell me Sammie." He grunted, fucking her powerfully. Their naked skin continued to slap sexually into one another, Williams massive testicles swinging heavy and thwacking against my wife's clit in repetition.

I watched as Williams muscles ripped, his thrust becoming urgent, his dominance at the forefront of the taboo act.

My wife leaned down into the mattress, her beautiful breasts pressing into the cushion as she squealed muffled cries of pleasure into the bedding.

My own lesser penis twitched as I heard her, "Goddd- William! I love your big dickkk!!"

He grunted, continuing to pump her skillfully, "I'm fucking you with it right in front of your husband."

Samantha could only moan, as her lover spoke the truth. The entire scene was utterly surreal, and nuclear in its eroticism.

William continued to thrust, their sounds of pleasure building. My wife continued to squeal, her cries muffled by the bed. He suddenly looked up at me for an instant, "Is she on the pill?"

It was an impossible question, yet I could only nod as I listened to my wife approach her pinnacle. She threw her ass back into his groin, milking the hung man with her pussy. Her voice began to break, "I- I'm- going- I'm c-c-"

Her moans were interrupted by a roar, as William called out, his veins bulging across his muscles as he grunted, "John. I'm cumming in your wife!"

Samantha's eyes rolled to the back of her head as I saw her fingers claw into the bed spread, her tits slapping together as she bucked back into her lover. My wife exploded, "I'm- c-umminggg!! Oh g-goddd!! I can feel-" Samantha collapsed into the mattress all while she smacked her large ass back into her lover, her beautiful body shuddering in profound pleasure as the alpha male continued to pump ropes of his cum deep into her womb.

William's muscles continued to strain, all while he bucked powerfully, grunting as he finished inside of her.

Samantha shrieked in one last gasp of divine satisfaction, before they both fell forward, sweaty and profoundly satisfied.