A Cuckold Marriage Pt. 01

Story Info
A cuck on his wedding night.
4.3k words
3.51
45.5k
55

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue

Today, I married Kellie. To the outside -- our families, most of our friends and guests -- it looked like a traditional wedding to start a traditional marriage. Standing at the altar, me in my tux looking happy but a little nervous. Kellie in her white wedding dress, a bit taller than me in her heels, her red hair and green eyes radiant, the beautiful blushing bride. But in our small wedding party -- me, Kellie, Susan and Tom -- we knew it was something very different.

Susan is Kellie's best friend. Kellie has lived on the bottom floor of Susan's house for about seven years, since Susan's husband died, and I moved in about six months ago, right after Kellie and I got engaged. She's helped guide us into this lifestyle, and this afternoon she was Kellie's lady-of-honor at the wedding.

About 40 minutes before the ceremony began, Susan walked into my dressing room -- unannounced and without knocking. She smiled at me, then looked at Tom and said "The bride wants to fuck you now." I was surprised, maybe a little shocked, though I really shouldn't have been. Tom left the room without batting an eye, so I'm guessing he knew that this was the plan beforehand.

Susan stayed behind, with me. Once Tom left, she looked at me and smiled, and said "Kellie wants to walk down the aisle with another man's cum inside of her.... Isn't that exciting?" It was humiliating, but also exciting: I could feel the blood rush to my face making me blush, and also feel the blood rushing to my penis, making me aroused.

Susan sat down and announced "I'm staying here with you, go ahead and get ready." I knew what she meant, and I'd long ago gotten over feeling modest around Susan -- though she could still make me feel embarrassed, humiliated, and sometimes even shamed. I pulled my jeans down, getting ready to put on my tux. Susan saw the tent in my briefs, there because I knew that Kellie was having sex with Tom in a room just down the hall, and laughed. "I guess that shows that I need to keep an eye on you."

Susan had acted as my -- or Kellie's -- "cuckold-sitter" since Kellie's first "date" a couple of years ago. She would stay with me to make sure I didn't freak out, teasing me with comments about what Kellie might be doing, and above all making sure that I didn't jerk off and lose the arousal kept me so on edge until Kellie came home. And while Susan hadn't been "sitting" for me too often lately, she clearly intended to stay with me now, right up until the ceremony started. Kellie may have told her that I had gone without cumming for weeks, and that I would be particularly vulnerable to the urge to jerk myself off if left alone in my dressing room while she had sex with Tom. So Susan stayed and watched me carefully while I undressed from my street clothes, put on my tux, and got ready to walk down the aisle. And she teased me a little, true to form, saying things like "I think I can hear them" and "now you know why Kellie picked Tom to be your best man."

Finally, the ceremony started. Kellie's father walked her down the aisle to me. Susan looked at me, winking and smiling. Tom stood by my side, no doubt smirking to himself about my bride carrying his cum in him as we stood there and made our vows. Again, to everyone else it seemed traditional: A blushing bride, a nervous groom, holding hands before a wedding officiant. No bridesmaids or groomsmen, but Susan and Tom -- two of our closest friends -- standing beside us. The vows were typical... but when the officiant said the part about "forsaking all others" to Kellie I felt her cross her fingers in my hand. And when she said the part about "love and honor" to me, Kellie leaned over to whisper in my ear, "and obey." We both said "I do," I got to kiss my beautiful, brand-new wife, and it was done.

And now, several hours later, after the limo ride to the hotel where we had our reception, after the photos and reception and dinner and dancing, we're in the wedding suite of our hotel. I'm lying on the couch in the living room of the suite, almost naked, with a blindfold. And I'm listening to Kellie in the bedroom. Listening to her fucking and having multiple orgasms. I had hoped she would let me watch tonight, but that wasn't to be. She told me to stay on the couch, not to move or stand, just to listen and imagine what she might be doing.

Like I said, it's not a traditional marriage. But as I'm laying here, I think about the old saying about traditional weddings -- something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue. And I think about how we have each one.

SOMETHING OLD

After saying "I do," kissing, and walking back up the aisle together, Kellie and I stopped for some photos, with Susan and Tom, with friends and family. Susan ducked out a few minutes before we finished the photos, then Kellie and I went to the waiting limo for the trip to the hotel where we'd have our reception and then spend the night, before driving to Vegas for a short honeymoon. We sat in the limo, and Kellie immediately straddled my lap and kissed me passionately.

"I love you so much," she said.

"I love you too. This is the happiest day of my life."

"Are you sure you're happy? Sure you're okay with...." She looked down towards her crotch. I knew she was feeling a little shy, a little guilty -- she often gets that way, no matter how many times I've told her that this is the relationship that I want. "You know... Tom?"

I kissed her again. "Of course I'm okay with it. I love you. I love that you would... do... that." I guess that I'm still a little shy too, despite everything that's happened as our relationship has evolved. I couldn't just tell her what I was thinking, couldn't just say "I love that you fucked another man just before you walked down the aisle to marry me." But, yes, I did love that.

"Are you sure? Susan said you looked surprised when she got him for me."

"I was. I didn't expect it -- I had no idea you were planning to do that just before our wedding. But I should have trusted you to find a way to make saying our vows even more... special."

"How did it feel, to stand there saying our vows, knowing..."

"It felt... amazing. I was so jealous of my own best man, especially since I haven't had sex with you in nearly a month. I was humiliated by Susan, the way she kept smiling and winking at me. I almost laughed out loud when the officiant said 'forsaking all others to you'. And I wondered..."

"Wondered what?"

"Well... I wondered if, when I finally got to kiss the bride -- to kiss you -- was I going to taste Tom on your mouth again?"

At this, Kellie laughed. Her beautiful, musical and sexy laugh. "You'd have liked that, wouldn't you?"

"Well..."

"Pervert. But it's not like I could have held his cum in my mouth through the whole ceremony. Besides, I didn't want him to mess up my lipstick. He cock went straight into my pussy... and I could feel his cum leaking out the whole time we were standing there. His cock is so big it always takes awhile for me to tighten back up."

At this, I was speechless. Once she gets going, the shyness and guilt disappear. She'll talk about her escapades, in ways that can be blunt or even cruel ... ways that only make me hotter for her.

"So," she said, "what do you think is going to happen next?"

"You mean -- the reception?" Did she have something planned?

"No. The reception is going to be normal. We'll have dinner, we'll dance, and when it's time for people to start leaving we'll go up to that beautiful suite you booked for us. And then...."

This made me nervous. "I guess you have something planned. But..."

She put her finger over my lips, shushing me. "No buts. You told me that this was the marriage you wanted, and we're going to start it off right."

"But...." I should have known.

"I'm a married woman now, and I married a cuckold. We need to start our marriage with you in your proper place. Jason is meeting us in the suite tonight."

This was almost poetic. Jason was the first guy she'd fucked when we opened up our relationship, two years earlier. And still one of her favorite lovers (she hates the word "bull" -- the one time I used that word, she snapped "I'm not a cow, I don't have bulls. I have lovers.")

So, as I lie here on the couch, listening to Kellie fucking next door, I know that Jason is the "something old."

SOMETHING NEW

I was excited and anxious when Kellie told me that Jason would be in our room after the reception. Another surprise that I should have expected, I guess. But I was also worried.

"Kellie.... About tonight..."

"Don't tell me you are having second thoughts. This is the marriage that we promised each other. I want to start it off right."

"I know. And no -- not second thoughts. But.... Well..."

"Spit it out, Frank. We don't have much time alone here, and I've got some more surprises for you."

That made me gulp, worried. But time to get on with it. I took my phone from my pocket, pulled up some photos, and told her: "I arranged a gift for you tonight. You don't have to accept it, but let me show you." And I showed her pictures, of two men -- from the neck down, naked. Both tall, with great, muscular builds -- very different from my 5'8", slender, almost feminine body. Both exactly what she loved, and both with long, thick cocks -- also what Kellie loved, and also very different from me.

"Um... who are they? Are you trying to whore me out? You know that's not okay." Kellie was getting a little heated. Since we had started discussing this relationship two years ago, her rule had been that she chose her lovers, period.

"No -- really. I found them through an adult website. I've spoken to them both. I thought you'd like to pick one of them to help... well, I guess... to consummate our wedding, y'know?"

"Did you tell them that I would fuck them? Did you offer me up to them?"

"No -- definitely not. They're going to be in the hotel bar later. I can bring them each to meet you. If you choose one, I'll give the other one $300. If you tell me to send them both home, I'll give them each $300."

"You promised to pay them if I DON'T want to fuck them?"

"Yes -- for their time and trouble. And as a small consolation prize, y'know?"

Kellie started to soften. At least, she was no longer angry at me. Then she scrolled through the photos, there were three or four of each man. And she started to smile, and I think get a little turned on.

"Kellie, it's okay. I just thought it might be... something you'd want. I'll meet them at the bar, pay them like I promised, and tell them to leave."

Kellie put my phone down on the seat, leaned in and gave me a big, passionate kiss. With a slightly sarcastic voice, she said, "Frank, I can't have you start our marriage frittering away six hundred dollars."

"You mean, you want one of them to join you, and with Jason?" This hadn't happened before, at least not with me -- I knew that Kellie had some pretty wild experiences before me, but since she's been with me all of her dates had been with one lover only. So far.

"No, that's not what I mean at all."

"I'm sorry, I don't..."

The sarcastic voice again. "It's my wedding day, my love. A woman's special day." And she smiled. "I see no reason why they shouldn't both join us in our suite after the reception."

"You mean...?"

"Yes. Tonight, your blushing bride will be fucking three men. Not including her husband."

And so, when the reception was about to end, I texted these men and told them to meet me at the elevators, while Kellie went up to our suite. I met them, told them that they were both having a lucky night, and brought them up to meet my new bride. She was waiting in the hallway in front of the room, and without even asking their names she greeted each one -- with a smile, a hug, and a big French kiss, seemingly oblivious to other people in the hallway (including me). These two were our "something new." And as I lay on the couch, listening to them and Jason fucking my new wife, I could only wonder and imagine who was taking her, and where. Who was coming inside of her at any given moment. And not being able to watch her was killing me.

SOMETHING BORROWED

Kellie did, in fact, have some more surprises in store for our limo ride to the reception. After telling me that she would have three lovers that night -- that she was accepting my gift -- Kellie slid back to the seat across from me. She folded her hands in her lap, looked me directly in the eyes, and said -- or, really, commanded -- "take your pants and underwear off. Now."

I did as I was told. She wasn't leaving room for argument. It was awkward doing this in a moving limo, of course. And thank god the screen between us and the driver was closed. But I pulled off my shoes, pulled my pants and underwear off, and sat bare-assed on the leather seats.

Meanwhile, Kellie was reaching under her wedding dress. "I also got you a present, Frank. Actually, Susan and I got you one together. We spent a whole month on it."

"A month? What did you do?"

"Well...." As she said that, she lifted her hips off the seat and pulled her panties down, past her dress and over her shoes. "This is a hint -- but these you have to give back to me tomorrow, because they're special."

She held her panties out to me. I could see the cum that had leaked into them during our wedding ceremony. "Put these on -- carefully, I don't want you to spill what's in them."

"Kellie, I... you know how I feel .... I thought we agreed to no cr.."

"Relax, Frank. You're not going to start cross-dressing. I still feel the same way." When we started on the path of this lifestyle, Kellie and I had researched all the things that other couples did. And we had agreed -- no cross-dressing. I thought men who dressed like women looked stupid. And she felt that the very idea, that a submissive and weaker man would try to be more like a woman, was insulting.

"So why do you want me to wear these?"

"I want you to wear this pair now, and tonight, so you can feel Tom's cum around your dicklet." Yes, that's what she calls it. "While we're at the reception, I want you not just to know, but to feel the fact that your bride had another man's cum leaking out of her while we said our vows."

She continued: "Like I said, you have to give these back. But let me tell you about your present."

I started pulling her panties, wet with Tom's cum, up my legs, still not sure what 'present' she was talking about. Another command from her: "Stop right there." With the panties up just over my knees, I stopped and waited for her to tell me more.

"I told you why I want you to wear these. But -- even though I'm still not interested in cross-dressing -- from now on, panties is all you will wear under your clothes."

"But... why?"

"Men's underwear is ugly and boring. Boxers, briefs. Women's panties are beautiful, lacy and delicate. That's what touches my pussy." She smiled, chuckled. "Well, not today, since I'll be going without. But, now that we're married, I feel like your dicklet is mine, and I want my tender little thing in tender, lacy panties."

I gulped. "You mean.... I'm supposed to go out and buy women's underwear?"

She laughed. "Not yet. You won't need to. I told you that Susan and I have been working on your gift for a month, right?"

"Yes. But what does that mean?"

"We're each giving you ten pairs of our old panties."

"You spent a whole month choosing them?"

"Not really. We wore each pair for three days. They haven't been washed yet -- you get to smell them if you want, before you put them on. You can wash them after you've worn them... but not before."

This was... weird. A little disgusting. And, as my raging boner showed, seriously arousing. Kellie noticed, and laughed, and said "I think you like the idea, no matter how much you are pushing back."

"I mean..."

"But honestly, Frank -- it's okay if you don't like it. You still have to do it."

"Really?"

"Yes. Tell me something -- if I gave you a choice, right now: I can be a completely faithful wife, never be with another man but you again. Or I can continue being the slut that I've become, the woman who fucked a man just before walking down the aisle and is going to fuck another man -- well, three men, thanks to you" --- here, she gave me a big, beautiful smile -- "tonight. Which would you choose?"

"You know what I'd choose. Please don't change a thing about tonight, or about what you've become."

"And if I give you a choice -- will you want to lick me clean afterwards? Lick my lovers' cum from my pussy -- and from my ass?"

When she said it like that.... I was shy about admitting it. But, horny as I already was and knowing it would be that much more intense that night, I could only say "I would want to lick you clean. Every bit of you. You know how much I love to."

"That's what I thought. And I love you for it. But when we got engaged, we agreed that I wouldn't just be a 'hotwife.' We agreed that I'd be dominant, and you'd be submissive, and that's how things would be. So, I know you'd rather not wear panties all the time... but that's what I want, so you are going to do it. Do you accept that?"

I gulped. "Yes, Kellie." And then, because this phrase seemed right on my wedding day, I smiled and added: "I do."

At that, she laughed. "Good. I told you before -- I want to explore my bitchy side. That means pushing your boundaries, and making you do things that I want, even if you don't want them. I think you'll like it that way. And I know that I will."

"So... what do I do with all my boxers and briefs?"

Kellie reached down to where I'd left my pants, pulled my underwear away, and put them in the small trashcan in the limo. "They're gone. Susan and I have already thrown them all out, and replaced them with our old, smelly panties. I cleaned your dresser out at home, and she went into our hotel suite and took them from your suitcase. That pair" -- she pointed to the trashcan -- "was the last one. And now it's gone."

I sighed. She'd done it. I reached down to my thighs to pull her panties up.

"Stop," she commanded. "I have one more thing for you -- but remember, that pair of panties is not part of your gift. You wear those tonight, and give them back tomorrow."

So, as I lay on the couch in our hotel suite, listening to Kellie getting fucked by three men, I reach down to Kellie's pink panties that I'm still wearing -- crusty with Tom's dried cum -- and think, "this is the 'something borrowed.'"

SOMETHING BLUE

Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue. That's the saying.

Something blue? That would be my balls.

Four weeks before our wedding, Kellie and I had sex. And afterwards, she told me that she wanted me to abstain until our wedding.

"No sex for four weeks?" She never let me fuck her the day or night that she had a lover. Sometimes, she denied me for weeks at a time. Four weeks was longer than average, but not unprecedented.

"No. Not just no sex. No cumming. No jerking off." That was definitely unprecedented. Kellie insisted that I not masturbate when she was on a date, because she knew that if I had a release I would be less eager to clean her pussy after. Sometimes Susan would stay to watch me during Kellie's dates. If Susan wasn't available -- or, if Susan wanted to tease me, get naked around me, have me massage her feet -- then Kellie or Susan would lock me in a plastic chastity device. And when Kellie brought a lover home and let me watch, she always locked me up. She wanted to make sure that my attention was on her and that, in her words, I didn't "treat her like porn star who is here to get you off." But she had never forbidden from jerking off at other times, and I did that -- a lot.

"Four weeks without cumming?"

12