A Cuckold Marriage Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. I want you thoroughly aroused, almost desperate, on our wedding night. Promise me."

"Okay. I will."

I didn't. I broke the promise two weeks in, while Kellie was out shopping for a wedding dress. But just that one time. I hadn't cum for two weeks before our wedding, and it was torture -- all the while, Kellie was teasing me, stroking me, holding my balls in her hand and telling me that they felt full. And Susan would tease me too, sometimes walking around the house naked, asking me how I was managing without jerking off, even stroking me through my pants. Yes, Susan knew that Kellie had ordered me to abstain -- by that time, she knew pretty much everything about our relationship.

So, after we got through the ceremony, and were sitting in the limo -- I was ready to burst. Sitting there with no pants, Kellie's panties at my thighs, looking at Tom's cum inside them, thinking about her fucking three men that night.... And, honestly, just looking at her, so beautiful and so sexy, red hair, green eyes, gorgeous body in her wedding dress. My penis... my 'dicklet'... was straining for release.

Kellie moved over to my seat, and reached into the compartment where the ice bucket and glasses were kept. "Maybe you saw Susan sneak in here earlier?" I hadn't, and I shook my head. She opened the ice bucket, put her hand inside, and said "are you ready for your next gift?"

"You're giving me ice?"

She laughed. "No... but I think we'll actually need some." And then shifted to her commanding tone: "Hold still -- I mean it." She removed her hand from the bucket, with several ice cubes in her palm, and wrapped it around my penis. The cold was shocking, painful, but I held still. And my erection quickly went down.

Kellie laughed again, then reached back into the bucket and pulled out a metal chastity device. "This is my gift for you. I thought I'd get you a nice metal one." I sat still, let her place the cage on me. She clicked the lock shut. She handed me the key, which was on a chain. "I'm not going to wear this around my neck tonight -- I don't want our guests asking questions. Put this in your pocket. At some point, make sure you dance with Susan, and hand it to her. She'll hold onto it until the morning."

I took the key, put it in my pocket. "Will Susan be with us tonight?" This would really have pushed my boundaries.

"No. Tonight is just us -- well, it will be, after my lovers are satisfied." Another wicked smile.

"Does this mean I get to watch you?" The thought thrilled me. I was already straining against the chastity cage. It was cold from the ice bucket, and the metal bars felt very different than the plastic sheath that she'd always used before. More than that -- I wasn't used to being locked up when I hadn't cum for weeks. I don't think I'd ever gone that long without cumming. Kellie had never kept me in chastity for long. She usually unlocked me the morning after her dates, and had never left me locked up for more than a full day. And she'd never commanded me not to masturbate until that one time, four weeks ago.

She smiled, and put her finger to my lips to shush me. "Don't ask any more questions. We'll see about tonight after the reception. It's time for us to look like a normal couple -- pull my cummy panties up over your little caged dick, and put your pants and shoes back on." I looked out the window. The glass was heavily tinted, but I could see that we were just about to arrive at the hotel. Our wedding reception, with nearly all of our guests thinking this was a standard, traditional marriage, was about to start.

12