A Cuckold Story Ch. 08-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I immediately let go of Cheryl's hand hearing this and I tried to avoid looking in the direction of the two couples for the remainder of our wait for my wife's bag. To my great relief, it soon arrived, and we then made our way to the car. On the drive home we spoke little as Cheryl seemed lost in her thoughts and when we arrived home, she said she wanted to rest for a bit. I would have liked to have received even a snippet of information about her trip, but Cheryl did look tired and so I let her rest while I busied myself around the house.

That night Cheryl seemed a little distant during dinner and once we had cleared the table, she said she wanted to go straight to bed. I finished putting the dishes in the dishwasher and scrubbed the kitchen and when I eventually made it to the bedroom, I found my wife dozing in bed with a magazine in her lap. Disappointed that I would not be able to hear any of the details of my wife's escapades, I nonetheless sympathized with her need for sleep and so after tucking her in to bed, I climbed in beside her to soon fall asleep myself.

Over the next several days, Cheryl shared some of the specifics of her erotic weekend in Vegas. Each time she would tell me a story, I would immediately develop an erection and we would then make love. However, unlike her descriptions of enjoying numerous orgasms while impaled on the Colorado Guy's big cock, I would come far too soon to provide my wife this same sort of pleasure. Eventually, I started going down on Cheryl after she recounted one of her encounters and I made sure she climaxed before I moved up to insert my dick into her juicy pussy. Invariably, I would come after only one or two strokes, but Cheryl would always console me about my lack of stamina, telling me that she loved that I was so excited by her.

Chapter 10

Over the next six months following Cheryl's trip to Vegas, she saw the Colorado Guy at least once but sometimes twice a month. For the most part, she would fly out to Denver for the weekend but a couple times he visited her here in San Francisco where the two of them would seclude themselves in a hotel room for the bulk of his visit. On one such visit to San Francisco, my wife informed me beforehand that it was the Colorado Guy's birthday and that she was planning to give him her anal virginity as a gift. When I heard this I almost choked on my tongue as my wife had, from the very beginning, steadfastly refused to let me anywhere near her asshole, much less allow me to fuck it. And although she told me that the Colorado Guy regularly fingered her tight little hole when they fucked, I never thought she would agree to let him stick his thick cock in her rear entrance. I suppose I could have objected, telling Cheryl that I, as her husband, should have the privilege of taking her anal virginity, but by this time I think I had become resigned to the fact that there were some things she would do for him that might be off-limits to me.

In anticipation of the Colorado Guy's birthday, Cheryl had me buy her various anal toys to help her become accustomed to taking a thick rod in her backside. And each evening after work, she would lock herself in our bedroom and ease one of these toys into her puckered opening before working it in and out to loosen herself up. By the end of the week, she had grown more comfortable taking the toys in her ass and on the day before her boyfriend was to arrive my wife exited the bedroom confidently announcing, "I was finally able to take the big one! I guess I'm ready", as she gave me a mischievous smile.

Now, Cheryl had denied me sex of any kind from the moment she told me of her intentions for her boyfriend's birthday and so I was at the bursting point as I heard her declare that she was "ready." It had been incredibly frustrating to know that Cheryl was preparing to give her anal virginity to another man and, frankly, I was anxious to get it over with. And to make matter worse, the very next night after I had dutifully shaved Cheryl's pussy and she was dressing to meet with Colorado Guy, she teased me mercilessly, bending over and spreading her cheeks while asking, "Mike, can you take another look and make sure everything looks perfect back there?", or insisting that I help attach her stockings to her garter belt, telling me she wanted to look "sexy" from behind for when the Colorado Guy took her ass. I forgave Cheryl for the worst of her taunts as I think her bravado was actually masking more than a little fear. With a large cock at least double the size of mine, I knew my wife was nervous to take the Colorado Guy's thick shaft into her virginal little rosebud. In fact, Cheryl had taken the day off from work to prepare and had given herself an enema earlier and then spent quite a bit of time with her largest butt plug in her ass to assure that she was as stretched-out as possible. It was clear she was solely doing this to please her boyfriend and I found myself trying to ward off pangs of jealousy realizing that she'd never once considered doing this for me.

That night I was filled with a mixture of jealousy and intense arousal as I pictured the Colorado Guy taking my wife's ass for the first time. I could see it all clearly in my mind, Cheryl kneeling doggy style on the bed, her garter straps framing her creamy ass cheeks and attached securely to her lace top stockings. She had worn a pair of simple black pumps and I could just imagine her toes curling in the confines of her shoes as her boyfriend inserted his large cock into her virginal anal opening. Despite my pangs of jealousy mixed with more than a little resentment, I couldn't help but hope that everything went well. I sincerely hoped that the Colorado Guy was gentle with my wife and that her first ever anal experience was a resounding success. Eventually, I began to masturbate, pumping my cock like a sex crazed teenager before blowing my load to thoughts of my wife and her well hung lover enjoying a nasty round of anal sex.

Like always, I jacked off all weekend while my wife was away and when she arrived home Sunday afternoon, I was truly pleased to hear that everything had gone well. Cheryl said that it hurt a little at first, but once her lover had buried the entire shaft in her ass and began to pump in and out, she began to get into it. My wife even admitted that she came when the Colorado Guy reached down and fingered her clit, while simultaneously continuing to thrust his thick cock deep into her rear entrance. Cheryl even confessed that the Colorado Guy had fucked her ass a second time the very next day and this time she'd been the aggressor, pushing her hips back to impale herself on his stiff shaft.

Hearing all of this, my dick was at the bursting point but when I sheepishly hinted that maybe I could receive this same treat someday, Cheryl hesitated for a moment before saying, "Well..., I don't know. Since the Colorado Guy was the first one to do my ass, he kind of wants me to keep it just for him. You don't mind, do you?"

The way Cheryl had phrased her question made it was clear that she wanted me to agree that she should reserve her ass exclusively for her lover. Now, I wasn't about to beg to fuck my wife's ass and so, I just muttered, "No, that's fine", and Cheryl seemed so pleased that I'd readily agreed to her terms that she failed to notice that I was sulking when I said it.

Chapter 11

Cheryl and the Colorado Guy's relationship continued to intensify as we entered the new year and she and he were now talking daily. My wife would call him up after dinner and while I cleaned up the dishes, she would seclude herself in the bedroom chattering animatedly with her lover about various things, both sexual and non-sexual. I was getting increasingly uncomfortable with how close the two of them were becoming and I even suggested that Cheryl slow things down a bit as it seemed that their relationship was transcending sex and was becoming more romantic in nature. My wife pooh-poohed my fears telling me, "It's not like that Mike. We're just good friends", but I was beginning to develop deep concerns on the direction their relationship was taking.

That January, Cheryl and I had planned to spend some of our vacation days on a ski trip to Tahoe, but with Cheryl's infatuation with the Colorado Guy in full swing, she insisted we go to Vail so that she could include a stop over to visit her lover. I reluctantly agreed and after we worked through the logistics, we decided that Cheryl would fly out first to stay at our rented condo and I would fly out two days later. That way she could spend two nights with the Colorado Guy before I arrived. As I dropped my wife off at the airport, I said my goodbyes and told Cheryl that I loved her and hoped she had a good time with her boyfriend.

As always, the next two days were interminable but eventually I was landing at Eagle-Vail airport and was catching a shuttle to our condo. As I paid the shuttle driver I wondered if he had been the one who dropped off my wife two days earlier? Would he have noticed a sexy brunette greeting her lover and, if so, would he now be seeing me, her cuckold husband arriving to take my rightful place in her bed? It was with these dirty thoughts that I made my way to the door of the condo to discover that it was unlocked. When I made my way inside, Cheryl was nowhere to be seen and it was only when I heard her shout, "I'm up here", that I noticed the stairwell leading up to the bedroom. Dropping my ski bag and suitcase off in the hallway, I made my way up the stairs to find Cheryl laying in the bed, her legs splayed wide open as she looked at me with a sexy grin.

"He just left a minute ago", cooed my wife as she motioned me to take off my clothes and join her in bed. I didn't have to be asked twice as I stripped off my clothes as I was soon kissing Cheryl with a passion. My wife seemed to be in an especially playful mood as she broke away from my kiss and in a sugary sweet, girlish voice, whispered, "Baby, I need you to lick me. He fucked me so hard. I want you to show me you're okay with me being a naughty wife." She then placed her hands on my head and began to push me down so that I was staring directly into her freshly fucked pussy. "C'mon, Honey. Lick it", my wife begged as she pushed my face towards her wet slit while raising her knees to give me total access to her charms.

Now, it had become pretty much standard practice for me to lick and suck my wife's pussy following her visits with her lover, but this was different. The first time I licked her after being with him, Cheryl had just returned from staying two nights with the Colorado Guy in a downtown San Francisco hotel. When she walked through the door, I couldn't believe how incredibly sexy she looked, and I had dropped to my knees and pushed up her skirt to start licking her wet pussy. Cheryl tried to stop me, saying, "I'm really dirty down there. I didn't get a chance to shower", but my wife's absence had sparked a need in me to show her how much I loved her. And so, I started licking her used pussy and within minutes, my wife shuddered in orgasm. Cheryl later told me that having me go down on her after her date had made her feel like the sexiest woman in the world and that she knew, then and there, that I loved her unconditionally.

After eating my first creampie, Cheryl started insisting that I go down on her when she returned home from a date. Most of the time she had either showered or her lover's come had seeped out into her panties, but it was the concept of me licking her pussy after she had been fucked that just sent her over the edge almost every time. And as for me, I loved being able to give my wife her final orgasm of the night. It served as a way for me to reclaim my wife and to show my love and affection for her even if she had just returned from another man's bed.

Even though I had grown comfortable with my post-date ritual, I was unprepared for the sight that greeted me that night in the Vail hotel room. Unlike those previous times where licking my wife after a date was largely symbolic, this time Cheryl's cunt was gaping open and there was a large dollop of fresh semen that had pooled at the bottom of her slit and was oozing out and collecting down near her asshole. I hesitated for a moment, thinking that maybe this was too much, but taking to heart Cheryl's request to show her I was okay with her naughty escapades, I hesitatingly brought my tongue to her tender opening. "Oh yeah, that's it, Baby. Get all that yummy come", moaned my wife as I began to lap at her juicy pussy, tasting the salty residue of her lover's come mixed with her own musky juices. After swallowing the glob of sperm that had collected at the base of her slit, I moved lower, scooping up the come that had dribbled down over Cheryl's pink asshole. And after swirling my tongue around my wife's anal rim to assure that I had gotten every drop, I turned my attention back to her pussy, working my tongue deep between her fleshy lips in an attempt to coax more semen out of her juicy hole. I kept this up for several minutes until I felt my wife's hands on the back of my head grinding her pussy against my face as she squealed, "Oh my God, I'm coming! Oh yeah!" Cheryl then let loose with an almost unearthly scream as she began to squirm about, climaxing on my tongue as I continued my oral onslaught.

I continued to suck on my wife's pussy throughout her orgasm, even moving down again and swirling my tongue around her pulsating asshole before she pushed my head away, saying, "Oh my God, Mike. That was incredible, but you need to stop, I'm still tingling."

I then sat up and stared into my wife's eyes, proud that I had made her come and thankful that she would be all mine for the next five days. I had just enjoyed my first truly fresh creampie, and it had been much better than I'd expected. Although the Colorado Guy had left a hefty load of semen in Cheryl's pussy, the taste and texture had not been all that bad. A bit musky and salty perhaps, but I'd had no problem lapping up the Colorado Guy's load from my wife's honeypot. This was a milestone for me, and I had to admit there was something exciting and primal about going down on my wife immediately following her encounter with another man. And just as Cheryl had considered my act as absolution for her naughty ways, it felt good for me too. I wanted to show my wife that I accepted her infidelities and what better way to do so than to lap up the sticky residue of her trysts.

I had been sporting an erection pretty much from the moment I had entered the bedroom and after getting Cheryl off I started to move up and insert my cock in her pussy. However, my wife had other ideas as she said, "Mike, I'm kind of tired right now. We fucked all day. Why don't you just lie back, and I'll take care of you."

Although disappointed that I would not be able to make love to my wife, I did as she asked, and I laid back on the bed with my hard dick standing up straight in the air. I had assumed that Cheryl was intending to give me a blow job, but instead, she reached over with her right hand and grasping my dick, she started giving me a handjob. As she worked my penis, Cheryl started whispering in my ear all the naughty things she had done over the past two days. She knew I would be powerless to keep myself from coming and when she described how the night before she had begged the Colorado Guy to fuck her ass after performing a drunken strip-tease in the living room, I started coming, spurting my semen into the air and all over my wife's hand and my stomach.

As Cheryl made her way to the bathroom to wash off her hand, I lay in bed contemplating what had just transpired. To be sure, my orgasm had been fantastic but there was something troubling about me, Cheryl's husband, relegated to a handjob, while her boyfriend enjoyed unfettered access to all three of my wife's openings. For the remainder of our ski vacation, I ruminated over this topic and as I would soon discover, it was only a forewarning of things to come.

The next five days of our ski vacation were tame as Cheryl had exhausted her sexual energy with the Colorado Guy. My wife did, however, treat me to another handjob after returning to our condo following a dinner at the bar and grill across the street. It seems that Cheryl and the Colorado Guy had eaten there on one of the nights and they had caused quite a scene. My wife's boyfriend had been in a particularly randy mood and had insisted that Cheryl unzip her pants so that he could finger her in the restaurant. After having consumed several glasses of wine, Cheryl was feeling no pain and she did as he asked and soon, they were making out like teenagers, groping each other in the dark booth. Their behavior was so outrageous that eventually the manager had to intervene telling my wife and her boyfriend to "get a room."

I only learned about Cheryl's antics at the bar later and as she and I were eating dinner I questioned why all the servers kept giving us funny looks. Cheryl then went on to recount her story and for the rest of the meal I tried to avoid looking at any of the staff. My wife thought my embarrassment was funny, however, and when the pretty, young waitress brought the check she made a point to strike up a brief conversation telling her that I, her husband, had just arrived and was looking forward to skiing the next several days. Later that night, I went down on Cheryl as she giggled about how naughty it was to have me accompany her to the same bar she and the Colorado Guy had been asked to leave. And after I had given my wife a powerful climax, she had me roll over on to my back and then she jerked me off, teasing me about how everyone at the bar must think she's such a slut.

Although our ski trip was not the sex filled holiday I had hoped for, we did have excellent ski conditions and Cheryl and I had a blast schussing down the slopes. And by the time we returned home, we were laughing and joking like we had done when we first met. I guess I should have been suspicious of the fact that we did not make love once, but the two handjobs I received from my wife had been incredible and I was happy that I had been able to get her off too, albeit both times from licking her juicy pussy.

Chapter 12

After our ski trip, Cheryl continued to see the Colorado Guy regularly and her flirtatious telephone conversations became more frequent and lengthier. And at the same time, my wife became increasingly unresponsive to my sexual overtures. She either had a headache, was too tired, or wasn't feeling well, whenever I tried to initiate some sort of sexual contact. Cheryl's excuses coupled with the now customary denial of sexual contact before her visits with the Colorado Guy meant that for all intents and purposes, I was celibate. Of course, whenever the Colorado Guy called, she acted giddy with excitement and when he came to visit, or she flew to Denver, there seemed to be no problem with Cheryl's sexual appetite. My wife and her lover would literally spend days in bed, fucking and sucking for hours with only brief breaks. And ever since the Colorado Guy had taken my wife's anal virginity, it seemed that Cheryl would regularly offer him her tight little bottom, often returning from her visits with not only a well fucked pussy, but a well-fucked asshole as well. Each time Cheryl would return home sexually exhausted and she would have me lick her pussy and then, if I was lucky, she might give me a handjob. But even a simple handjob was becoming very much a rarity and more often than not, I'd end up masturbating on my own to visions of Cheryl and her lover, my wife having become somewhat reticent to even tell me what she'd done with the Colorado Guy.

I knew something was seriously wrong, and after about four months of no sex between Cheryl and I and ever more frequent visits to Denver, I confronted Cheryl about her relationship with the Colorado Guy. To her credit, she admitted that they had become very close and when I asked her what that meant for us, she said, "I don't know Mike. I'm kind of confused right now."