A Cuckold Story Ch. 08-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Given that I had strong reason to believe that Cheryl had fallen in love with this guy, her admission wasn't too much of a shock. In fact, to this day I'm proud of the fact that I didn't break down and cry and instead, gently but firmly stated, "Well, don't take too long to decide between me or him. I'm not going to wait forever."

This time it was Cheryl's turn to cry and when I saw tears running down her cheeks I instinctively longed to comfort her and hold her in my arms. Instead, however, I was adamant that I was not going to give in as I calmly walked to our bedroom, grabbed some of my clothes and set up sleeping arrangements in the guest room. And for the next several days, Cheryl and I were like ships passing in the night. I worked late each evening and would grab dinner on the way home and when I awoke in the morning she had already left for her job.

That weekend, Cheryl was flying to Denver to meet up with the Colorado Guy, but rather than hurrying home to shave my wife's pussy and help her get dressed, I decided to work late that Friday and by the time I returned home she had already left. That weekend I didn't masturbate once. And when my wife returned home on Sunday, I made it a point to be home, but instead of inquiring how her trip had been and dropping to my knees to worship her well-used pussy, I merely secluded myself in the TV room with a book and let her fend for herself fixing her dinner.

I suppose I was acting somewhat passive-aggressive, but to be honest I had reason to be upset. We had agreed at the outset that Cheryl was to break off any relationship that got too serious and she had broken that rule with her very first boyfriend. To make matters worse, I had started blaming myself to some degree and I kept thinking maybe I should never have given Cheryl the option to carry on with her affairs. The next week was difficult and my wife and I barely spoke other than perfunctory conversations relating to household decisions. We were like strangers and although we were under the same roof, we had little, to no, interaction. Cheryl continued to speak to the Colorado Guy every evening but rather than her cheery, almost giddy conversations, I would frequently see her exiting the bedroom in tears at the conclusion of her calls.

On Friday, I assumed she would be headed to Denver but to my surprise, when I arrived home at almost seven-o-clock, Cheryl was home. I acted unperturbed by this and nonchalantly fixed myself a sandwich before secluding myself in the guest bedroom. The next morning, I got up early and was somewhat surprised to see that Cheryl was already awake. She was sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee and staring off into space and when I entered the kitchen, I'm not sure she even knew I was there. I said, "Good Morning", before grabbing myself a cup of coffee and heading back to my bedroom with the newspaper.

As I sat in my room, trying to read the paper, I pondered our situation. I knew Cheryl was hurting badly, but there was little I could do to ease her pain even if I'd wanted to. Besides, I was hurting too, and my pain was not of my own making. I still loved Cheryl, but if she wanted to leave me, I wasn't going to stand in her way. In my fantasies, I thought about flying out to Denver myself and confronting her boyfriend, but with my wife's description of the Colorado Guy, this was more likely to result in a severe beating for me and I'd still be in the same boat. It was Cheryl's decision to make, but as I had warned her earlier, I couldn't take much more of this. If she didn't decide between me or him soon, I would be forced to make the decision for her and to move out of our home.

After spending a good part of the morning wallowing in my pain, I finally decided I had better get out of the house or I would go crazy. I thought about calling up a friend and going out to a ball game, but I wasn't in the mood for company right then and I would have been tongue-tied if he had asked me about Cheryl. I finally decided to drive up to Tahoe for the night as this had always been a special place for my wife and I, and I desperately needed some fresh air to clear my head. I didn't mention my intentions to Cheryl as I merely grabbed a second set of clothes, hopped in the car, and headed out.

Driving to Tahoe did help to some degree and when I arrived at the lake and checked into a cheap hotel, I then went for a hike and it did wonders for my psyche. Thoughts filled my brain as I hiked amongst the pine trees. Would I be okay if Cheryl left me? Would I ever find someone I loved as much as her? As I pondered these questions, I concluded that I'd be fine. It might take some time, years probably, but I would eventually get over Cheryl. I was a great guy, everybody said so, and there would undoubtedly be another woman who I could love as much as Cheryl. And all in all, I couldn't let this situation ruin my life.

That night I slept better than I had in months and in the morning, after a strong cup of coffee, I felt my self-confidence growing by the minute. I decided I would tell Cheryl she had just one week to choose between us, and if she opted for the Colorado Guy or failed to decide, I would be out of her life forever. Driving home, I rehearsed my speech and by the time I arrived home Sunday afternoon, I was prepared to give Cheryl my ultimatum. But after noticing that my wife's car wasn't in the garage, I realized it would have to wait.

Entering the house, I saw that Cheryl had cleaned up a bit which I was thankful for as the house had been getting filthy over the past few weeks. And when I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water, I saw a note. It read,

Dear Mike,

I'll be in Denver for the next few days and I'll see you on Tuesday. I'm so sorry for what I've put you through. I hope you can forgive me.

Love you,

Cheryl

I didn't know what to make of this note since on one hand Cheryl was telling me she was sorry for everything, but on the other hand she was flying off to see her lover. My confusion, however, didn't cause me to rethink my decision and my ultimatum would just have to be given a couple of days later, that was all.

That Monday I went to work as usual and I intended taking off Tuesday so that I could have it out with Cheryl the minute she returned from Denver. But as it turned out, when I arrived home on Monday evening, Cheryl's car was in the garage and when I entered the house, she was waiting for me wearing my favorite flowery sundress.

Cheryl gave me a sheepish smile as she said, "Hi Mike. I'm glad you're home."

I think I must have looked somewhat perplexed as Cheryl then started whimpering, "I'm so sorry Mike. I didn't want to hurt you. I just went a little crazy. Please, please forgive me."

Cheryl kept up her blubbering, tears now streaming down her cheeks, and I finally realized she wasn't telling me she was leaving, on the contrary she was choosing me. All at once my heart filled with joy and I rushed to hold her in my arms as my wife sobbed, "I love you so much, Mike. I'm so sorry."

What a turn of events this was. I had been prepared to issue my wife an ultimatum and here she was begging my forgiveness for her behavior. I moved to kiss Cheryl, but she pulled back saying, "First, Mike, I need to tell you something. I've been a real bitch and I can't believe how mean I've been to you. I love you and I don't want anyone else. I broke it off with Matt and I told him I don't want to see him anymore. I hope you can forgive me. I'm so sorry."

This was the first time I had learned the name of the Colorado Guy, but that wasn't what had my attention. It was the genuine remorse and heartfelt apologies coming from my wife. I didn't say anything other than, "I love you Cheryl", as I leaned in, my lips making contact with hers, as we passionately kissed.

That night we made love for the first time in many months and rather than using stories of my wife's escapades as foreplay, we instead whispered sweet nothings to each other throughout the night. It was a wonderful evening as we continually expressing our love for one another as Cheryl and I joined in marital bliss.